Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US (31169 Views)

US Forces Locate Chibok Girls-New York Times / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
They were only trying to douce the tension at that time.

Are u saying that Jonathan General lied..............again?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ceejay80s(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
stdavidsally: This country needs factory default settings.. ( Formatting)

Factory default no go format well but using *#7370# of better still flash Nigeria with the latest firmware
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Are u ok? Do u think I ever wanted Americans on our soil? If not for Jonathan inefficiency and stupidity in governance will they have even envisaged sending their stuffs here thereby undermining our national integrity?
Jonathan opened our yansh for them. They have Ffuck with us and now gradually leaving us empty courtesy the drunkard stupidity.

Oh!! Are you trying to tell me you didn't celebrate the coming on the Americans as a demonstration of GEJ's ineptitude?

Now you're changing gear because Americans with all their military and so called super powers have failed also.

Isn't that enough to show you GEJ isn't as inept as you always try to paint him as?

Maybe Now the Americans has failed, you and the world might listen to GEJ's side of story.

because "Nwa I biara iku awuola" (the child you came to babysit is dead)

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2014
SECONDED ★
stdavidsally: This country needs factory default settings.. ( Formatting)
gringrin
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by kendrick93(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007:

I've re read my junk and it even makes more sense.

Now, when the girls were initially kidnapped, Shekau released some videos claiming they were the ones that kidnapped the girls....but in those videos, no girls were shown. The real Shekau would have proudly displayed the girls in his first video after the kidnap. So after people noticed that he didn't display any girls (duh, he never had them), he then went ahead and paid off some poor girls to do a video with him. After they've done the video shoot, they were dismissed; oh wait, you think those guys have time to babysit 200 and something girls? By the way, how many girls were displayed in the video?

And after the girls were purportedly kidnapped, we asked for their names. After a cat and mouse game with the media, and just barely 2weeks ago, their names and pictures were released to the press. Why wasn't it done instantly? Why doesn't the school have a record of the kidnapped girls? How many northerners go to school? The few that are in school cannot be accounted for.

I repeat, who is fooling who?...I'll answer that...the northerners are fooling Nigerians. Majority of Nigerians are gullible....very very dumb. They believe anything. You see a video and believe the content. When you guys start thinking logically, Nigeria will cease to e a third world country.

It took the US only a few days to realize that something wasn't right. They left Nigeria as quickly as they came. They didn't even stay up to a week in Nigeria before they diffused.

And all those saying that the FG has confirmed that girls were kidnapped, or OBJ offered to help or some other bull5h1t, that goes to show how gullible you guys are.

Did GEJ go to sambisa himself to confirm the kidnap? Didn't he send people to confirm it? Can you vouch for the reliability if those people he sent? Can't they be bribed to provide false reports?

What are you not talking about?
gud post.u hit d nail on d head.. i repeat no one was kidnapped

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2014
The United States just confirmed the New York Post's line, "good luck Nigeria." Nigeria on the brink.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by jumzzy448: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2014
Now, I really want to believe that no girl is missing.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Oh!! Are you trying to tell me you didn't celebrate the coming on the Americans as a demonstration of GEJ's ineptitude?

Now you're changing gear because Americans with all their military and so called super powers have failed also.

Isn't that enough to show you GEJ isn't as inept as you always try to paint him as?

Maybe Now the Americans has failed, you and the world might listen to GEJ's side of story.

Shut ur trap and stick to what u know. Where do u see me celebrate the coming of Americans. If Jonathan have been effect, would we even be contemplating such?
Goon, u are clinching on straws to give the drunkard some breathing space. Even if the Americans bring them back, won't it also be for his good so what's the point.
Abegii tell Jonathan to sit up.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Onyiido: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
X-factoria:
Unacceptable!

They must find them o.....haba! Is Jack Bauer not an American again grin grin grin
. No be only jack bauer even jack power too. So na jack bauer go come rescue the chibok girls. Funny indeed!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:
Your pseudo-intelligent conspiracy theories are laughable.

The fact that the girls have not been found does not suggest that there was no kidnap in the first place...

By your logic, a stolen car that can't be found was never stolen in the first place...

And in any case even if you are right, and no girls were kidnapped, then this paints GEJ as an even more inept,incompetent, and unintelligent buffoon....After all, he has just gone on record in the American press to reaffirm his commitment to bring the girls back.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2014
lol...no wonder Gej is not bothered,when they see that he is not bothered they start saying he is irresponsible...

They all know what is goinging on,na coding things dem dey do..
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by MadCow1: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2014
Are we still calling them 'Girls', those babes are now 'Women' o!

Wetin their eye don see, some 60year old women never see am before.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by JEITO: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2014
This Chibok girls mata is becoming a seasonal film o! The painful thing is that non of us know what season we are in, and how many more to go
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by posquare(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2014
berem: A whole America does not know where Chibok girls are? Impossicant! shocked
I smell a dead ant!
I think Nigerian government didt meet up with the deal they sign before coming over to Nigeria to help so...they are backing out
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by adanny01(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
My question is what is the governor of that state doing? This animal is the one behind all this kidnap.
Even the “almighty USA” couldn’t find the kidnapped girls, meaning no girls were kidnapped.

That is the problem with some of you. Have you forgotten there is a state of emergency in effect in the state. The state of emergency has removed the status of Chief security officer of the state governor and given to the president. So the GEJ is who you should be asking what he is doing. The governor has been merely an administrative head with no relevance in security matters.

The committee GEJ set up had reported 219 were actually kidnapped. GEJ accepted the report and has even spoken in that line of thought. What are you now saying? Do you know better than the committee, the military, SSS, Police all put together?

SMH!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Donkunxex(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2014
lol... usa just came to flex in naija.... I knew deir prescence here is a big waste of time and a good content for d media....now u see......... we are d problem ourselves... I was even suprised dis usa guys are still around. .mtchew.......
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2014
Chibok is a scam! They thought it wud attract international condemnation to GEJ, but wit dis man's goodluck, it drew international sympathy n recognition.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ebukaOtika(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2014
E get one underground room wey dey for the Governor's Lodge , Na ther d girls dey.

But i have another question to ask o ,.,,, I Thought dat State has been under a state of vigilance , Where are all the so called Soldiers During the Recent attacks on The Community in Question ?,.,,,
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Shut ur trap and stick to what u know. Where do u see me celebrate the coming of Americans. If Jonathan have been effect, would we even be contemplating such?
Goon, u are clinching on straws to give the drunkard some breathing space. Even if the Americans bring them back, won't it also be for his good so what's the point.
Abegii tell Jonathan to sit up.

You never disappoint with your back and forth. American suverlliance drones have been in the Nigerian skies for close to a month now with no appreciable results.

I think now is a good time to look at other options and theories that might explain the girls whereabouts.

You have been blinded so much by your hate for GEJ that you'll always try to twist everything against him.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2014
Demdem:

Are u saying that Jonathan General lied..............again?
The NYSE bell ringer is a known liar.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Sibrah: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2014
shaggy007: [size=15pt]I've said it before and I'll say it again...No girls were kidnapped. Even a blind man can see through the propaganda...

The APC is trying very hard to paint GEJ black. Since they can't touch him, they want the international communities to attack him. Anyway, my president can't be bothered by nonsense.

These idiots just went to the streets of the north and paid off a few girls to pretend they were kidnapped...who is fooling who?
[/size]
And what are the PDP Northern cabal doing about GEJ?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Opiosko: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2014
Da G-C:
Each passing day makes it more and more difficult to find these girls. I can only imagine what the families of these girls are going through. Hopefully, it all turns out good so that they may experience their own 'happily ever after'.
Those families are not going thro any damn noting. They know whr Shittema kept their wards....what do u think about d one million naira he gave each family? What was it for?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

You never disappoint with your back and forth. American suverlliance drones have been in the Nigerian skies for close to a month now with no appreciable results.

I think now is a good time to look at other options and theories that might explain the girls whereabouts.

You have been blinded so much by your hate for GEJ that you'll always try to twist everything against him.
Why has your President not keyed into the offer of Obasanjo?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by mezebel(f): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2014
My 219 naira is missing o! Na who see my wallet?

No gals were missing!!!
Believe it or not
D movie is quit interesting!!!
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Dmano: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2014
But d military said they knew wey d were
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by ZUBY77(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
When i said earlier that nobody was missing, you people thought i didn't mean it. The protesters and all that BringBackOurGirls crap well sponsored moves by the Northern cabals.

Those women and others protesting outside Nigeria were just doing that Religiously.
Just like the hoarse story of one Muhammad and one Jesus, they believed everything they were told. That one walked on water and the other flew to heaven. Everything that was simply against gravity which they witness on daily basis.

Arent you the same set of people who believed that BT Shojua knew where flight M370 was?
Arent you the same people who believed One Adeboye when he said he drove from Onitsha to Lagos without petrol
No level of story is beyond your stupidityy.
To find out the truth, doubt it first. Learn that from Ozoigbondu 1.

The only thing you should believe in life without doubt is THAT EVERY HUMAN BEING IS CAPABLE OF LYING; Shetimma..GEJ..AMERICANS ETC...

Being able to read or write doesnt make you intelligent. Universties never change what you were destined to be. A pig will remain a pig no matter the amount of bathe you give it.

A simple Google Earth application can easily detect and follow a kidnapped 200 people for as far as they can ever go.

If the girls were kidnapped, they must be harbored in a well air-conditioned house where they eat everything they wanted. In that case, the Borno State government did it.

Stop living in a virtual world and go to your businesses. Read your books and survive. Harden your heart to receive every news but remember that Goodluck Jonathan has no hand in what is happening in North East; the born to rule mentality, coupled with Religious stupidityy is the cause.�

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by adanny01(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
gratiaeo: which Fg?

Jonathan Receives Report On Abducted Chibok Girls

A report by the Presidential Fact Finding Committee on the Abduction of Chibok School Girls submitted to President Goodluck Jonathan says 219 girls are still held by the members of the Boko Haram terrorist group that abducted the girls on April 14 from their school dormitory.

The report of the committee led by Brigadier-General Ibrahim Sabo laid to rest any doubt whether or not the girls were abducted, one of the reasons for setting up the committee.

According to the report presented to the Nigerian president on Friday, a total of 276 students were abducted, while 57 have been reunited with their families after escaping from the terrorists.

The committee recommended that the report be treated with utmost confidentiality and warned that little will be achieved through finger pointing or blame game.

The committee was set up on May 6 following controversies as to whether or not the girls were missing.

They were mandated by the President to establish why the school was open, liaise with the parents to know the number of girls missing how many returned and mobilise citizens’ support for rescue strategy, and advise government on other issues.

They worked for five weeks with support from all except one senator and Brigadier-General Sabo stressed the need for all Nigerians to support military effort to rescue the girls

Receiving the report, President Jonathan expressed sadness that the girls were still in the hands of the terrorists three months after and pledged to do all in his powers to ensure their release and an end to Boko Haram insurgency.

“None of us can afford good sleep until those girls are returned,” he said, expressing optimism that the girls would be rescued.

President Jonathan praised the patriotic zeal of the committee and security personnel, the risk taken to compile the report, the commitment of all Nigerians on the issues and the efforts of the international community.

“No information provided by the committee will be left unused until terror is crushed in Nigeria. The government is not limiting its effort on security operations alone but is stepping up efforts to improve the welfare of citizens of Nigeria too,” he said.

The President, however, stressed that the incident in Chibok could have been avoided.

The Federal Government promised to rebuild the Chibok Girls Secondary School, introduce a victims’ support fund that will take care of the displaced parents and children who have been made orphan following terror attacks in the north east.
www.channelstv.com/2014/06/20/jonathan-receives-report-on-abducted-chibok-girls/
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
lalalefriday:
Your pseudo-intelligent conspiracy theories are laughable.

The fact that the girls have not been found does not suggest that there was no kidnap in the first place...

By your logic, a stolen car that can't be found was never stolen in the first place...

And in any case even if you are right, and no girls were kidnapped, then this paints GEJ as an even more inept,incompetent, and unintelligent buffoon....After all, he has just gone on record in the American press to reaffirm his commitment to bring the girls back.

My dear, When you test a hypothesis and you get no positive results , you have to go back and modify the hypothesis.

When you are executing a tactics that isn't working, you go back and review your strategies.

Let's get to the root of the matter, before we start looking for who to an inept, incompetent and unintelligent buffon.

He reaffirmed his commitment to bringing the girls back or to prove beyond reasonable doubts that no girl was kidnapped.

2 sides of the same coin cool
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Demdem(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

Goon, don't have time for too much idiocy this morning.

Here are the core questions that needs to be answered.....

I know boko sponsors.......Gej
We Av spotted the girls....... CDS.

let these goons be grilled and let them shed light on what they know.
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2014
obayaya:

But GEJ has publicly accepted that the girls were kidnapped...and has stated that he is doing everything to bring them back.

How do you reconcile that to your conspiracy theories?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by obayaya(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2014
Orlando Owoh:
Why has your President not keyed into the offer of Obasanjo?

Really? What offer?
Re: We Don't Know Where Chibok Girls Are - US by Tintinix: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
"If any Money anything is missing America will know it!!"

So when our Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Swallowed his Pride and Ego and Opened the Borders and airspace of our Beloved Country and invited all and sundry to join in and "Rescue our Girls", Most People called his all sorts,

Now I wonder what Aisha Sise would twist this news.

Eventually we would understand the actions of our President and also the tears of Frustration of Our First Lady.

Please bring back our "Girls" oh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.