Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Unwanted- Safarigirl - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unwanted- Safarigirl (72625 Views)

The Unwanted Pregnancy / My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End / Getting A Life- Safarigirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Safaribabe, wen are u gonna update plsss?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
Great writing skills....please keep it up
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by mzzzy: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
Abeg update ooo
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
She started another story and didn't finish this one... mchew
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
She started another story and didn't finish this one... mchew
LOL..nah. The other story is on another site so I just have to copy and paste.

Unfortunately, this one is not on the phone I'm currently using, na borrow I dey borrow this phone sef (the one it's on no get BIS again so until I renew....)I haven't abandoned it though, no fear

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL..nah. The other story is on another site so I just have to copy and paste.

Unfortunately, this one is not on the phone I'm currently using, na borrow I dey borrow this phone sef (the one it's on no get BIS again so until I renew....)I haven't abandoned it though, no fear

Better.....I for Sue you just now lol
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aunty Safari,I hail o!..I'm wishing u a Merry Xmas and a most prosperous New Year in advance.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Better.....I for Sue you just now lol
Oga Jeffereyjames,u do well wey u no sue safarigirl...na u for finish dis story!lolllzzz
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
ethereal:
Oga Jeffereyjames,u do well wey u no sue safarigirl...na u for finish dis story!lolllzzz

she for complete am from cell grin grin
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

she for complete am from cell grin grin
chei...guy,u harsh o!!!But honestly speaking,i NEED this story to be completed...for my sanity and peace of mind!lolllzz
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
ethereal:
Aunty Safari,I hail o!..I'm wishing u a Merry Xmas and a most prosperous New Year in advance.
same to you dear.

I planned to post the entire story before the end of the year, but I doubt I'll be able to as it seems. Just bear with me, na money dey yab me so.

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by tijehi(f): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
safarigirl:
same to you dear.

I planned to post the entire story before the end of the year, but I doubt I'll be able to as it seems. Just bear with me, na money dey yab me so.

I sent you a mail. Pls reply it.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Bagayouche: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anuty Safari your story is very nice. Please try to update in record time as its very obvious we enjoy ur write up tnx. Merry Xmas and a Prosperous new year in advance..
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't really know how to describe your writing dear.. But it's nice,very. Following¤¤
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
ethereal:
chei...guy,u harsh o!!!But honestly speaking,i NEED this story to be completed...for my sanity and peace of mind!lolllzz

At least I'm not the only one lol
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
tijehi:

I sent you a mail. Pls reply it.
i've replied
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by ethereal(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2014
safarigirl:
same to you dear.

its okay dearie,the good Lord is ur muscle..
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Safarigirl,i wish you could update here as you do christmas party. Please don't forget this story.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Jennimma:
Safarigirl,i wish you could update here as you do christmas party. Please don't forget this story.
I can't post it yet, the phone it's on has no internet data for now. Dunno when I will be able to get money to activate the BIS, so until then. Hopefully I'll activate it by the end of next week. Same thing applies for In Memory Only

1 Like

Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by sukkot: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2014
end time story
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Dreyl(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2014
Nice story!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Ice4jez(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2014
grin ;DSee u guys next year ;DSee u guys next year
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats Tiff. Front page tins
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
[/font]Gifted brain[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by katechris(f): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babes, u cnt b kiping me in suspense like dis...I go cry oooo ..infact am crying already
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by halix239(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
safarigirl, pls continue with chritmas party, am really anxious to know what happened afterwards undecided
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by Smoothsilky(m): 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Continue!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by chantified(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Where is the remaining part na......such a wonderful story..keep it up....pls make haste with the other part plsss.
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by aprilwise(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why did adana family hate her that much?
Re: Unwanted- Safarigirl by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
*went through some trouble to post this guys, might not be able to post another installment till d end of next week. Enjoy*

-Liam-

I doubt I had ever been this eager to read a mail since I got here.

I quickly opened my laptop and went to my e-mail and sure enough, my mother's e-mail was right at the top. I opened it and had to scroll through her many words of appreciation and praises to get to what I asked for.

3 days ago, while I sat and watched Dani eat her meal with difficulty, something clicked in my head. Watching her munch and wince made my jaw tick, it was one of the results of the battering she had received- a broken jaw, it was healing, but she apparently still had trouble moving those muscles. She could barely smile even and that particularly infuriated me.

When I had returned to my house to get a few items, I had had the mind to go by her place and lash out at the entire household. Not even one of them had bothered to find out what happened to their own flesh and blood, it disgusted me. She hadn't mentioned any of them since she awoke, she hadn't even asked about them, but I knew she would've wanted to see them, if nothing else to know someone in her family cared for her.

They didn't.

And I was the one who had to see the abject pain in her eyes every night before she went to sleep. I was the one who had to be here to witness her bright eyes go dim when she woke up in the morning and realised none of them had visited, I had to give her the news that they hadn't come while she was asleep either.

They just didn't care.

So I made a resolution to get her away from them- permanently. And the first step to achieving that was to contact an old friend.

I reached for my phone and dialled Kean's number, it rang 3 times before a male voice answered groggily, "Hello."

Oh yeah, I forgot it was about 2am over there, I was too much in a hurry to care anyway, "Since when do you go to bed early?" I teased with a small smile. It was so refreshing to hear his voice again after what was almost a year.

He didn't reply me immediately, there was a long pause and I would've thought he had cut the call if I couldn't hear his breathing, "Liam?"

"No, it's your daddy."

"Liam, you sick little fucker! Where the hell did you hide yourself you crazy bas--tard?" Kean raved.

I grinned hearing him curse just the way he used to when we were in college, he had cleaned up his vocabulary a little after we graduated, but once in a while, that gutter mouth was unleashed and I absolutely loved it.

"Chill bro, I didn't think you'd miss me so much."

"Miss you? If I see you breathing, I'll snuff the life out of you in a heartbeat. What kind of twisted disappearing act did you pull on us?"

"The magician never reveals his secret. How have you been bro?"

"How do you think? I've been shiiit without you. I don't even have a social life anymore cuz I'm officially your mum's replacement son."

"Aww...thanks for taking care of ma. You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

"Well it's nice to know that your sense of humour has returned. At some point I thought you had finally ended yourself in some forest in Myanmar. What's going on with you? Are you coming home? Is that why you called?"

"Myanmar Kean? Really? Myanmar? Not even China or Taiwan?"

"Don't dodge the question Liam, in fact where....?"

There was silence on the other end once again, "Kean? Are you there?" I asked, I got no immediate response, what was he doing now? Wasn't he aware I was running on airtime? I huffed inwardly, at least he was still as inconsiderate as I remembered.

"Nigeria? Are you freaking kidding me? You're in Nigeria?" Kean shrieked from the other end of the phone.

I rolled my eyes dramatically, "Yes, yes I'm in Nigeria. Any problem?"

"You've been in Nigeria all this time? Okay, what's the deal? Whose ox did you gore? Cuz I know you wouldn't call if something serious wasn't up. And you better not have killed somebody."

"I didn't kill anybody....thankfully, but I do need your help." I replied.

"On what?"

"I'll need you to send me some money, I want to process a visa for a friend and I doubt what I have will be enough. I also need you to help me get a house in Springfield." He was silent for some minutes, "Kean, answer me I'm running on airtime here dude."

"A friend? What friend? You're coming home with this friend?"

I should have known he'd ask, Kean never was able to carry out any instruction without asking questions, "Yes a friend I'm coming home with."

"What's her name? Is she pretty? Is she Nigerian? Tell me bro."

"Damn it Kean, can you just help me out without getting inquisitive?" I really was in no mood and didn't even have the patience or the airtime to delve deeper into this conversation. I had to be back in the hospital in an hour.

"Dude, just give me something, you're making such a big deal about it like you're dating a minor." He joked. I didn't particularly find that line funny so I didn't make him think otherwise with me silence...I guess I should've said something because his next words threw me for a loop, "Liam, don't tell me she's a minor." His voice took on a serious tone.

No, she's not a minor. She's 19, old enough to leave her parents and find her path in the world, maybe a little too young for me, but she was no minor. Besides, an 11-year age gap was really not that wide..."She's not Kean, what do you take me for? A pae-dophile? She's 19..."

"She's 19? Liam are you freaking kidding me? 19?! What the hell are you smoking men? You're 30! You were on your way to middle school when she was born, she was still playing house when you were in college. She's a kid...."

"I didn't call for a lecture Kean!" I shut him down before he went any further with the guilt trip. Maybe I should have called Doyle, he would never judge me. Hell, Doyle would congratulate me...then again, Doyle wouldn't have what I needed at this time, "Listen, it's complicated and I'll only be able to explain it when I get back, just help me out for now okay? Just send me the money."

His sigh of defeat told me I had won this round, he'd probably trash me later on, but I would savour this victory for now, "Fine, but this isn't over."

"I know."

"I'll see what I can do by morning." He promised.

I smiled, "Thanks man, I owe you. I'll call you later. Tell Ma I love her"

"Get your asss back here and tell her yourself." He snapped.

I grinned, "Love you too bro." With that I ended the call. I couldn't wait to get home, but before that, I had a number of things I had to clear up, but first off, I'd have to have a lengthy discussion with Dani

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Adventure Of Corper John / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.