Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250017 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:
U.S don't encourage underage girls to have babies reason they do sex education mister.

I'm not talking about the fake court you talk about, I'm talking about the documentary and protest on child marraige in the state, you need to watch how this has affected them psychologically, when I said psychologically I meant their social life, most of them develop anger, depression, low self-esteem which adult can easily overcome. There are various cases of this young girls poisoning their husband in the northern Nigeria due to forced early marraige. VVF is another big issue in that region.

There's no way to prevent anyone from having sex, sex is a natural thing and forcing teens to marry early is not a way either, it's the most nonsensical thing to do.
Sorry, bro. We already ruled out "sex education". Video above is latest but you tagged it "fake" just so you could have your way. That's your prerogative.

Second, you talked about "forced marriage". No one is talking about forced marriage so this is ruled out. You are just derailing because you have no alternative. No sane person would support forced marriage.

Lastly, now you are talking. You said no way to prevent teen sex. That's just the reality you have come to agree with. So, arranged marriage is option here. Deal With It cool

We aren't talking about holier than thou here in case some of you might be thinking that way. The girl's safety and security is paramount. Most of them are out there having sex with every thing. They have babies that dudes aren't ready to take of or even deny pregnancy outright. This is extra burden for her and her family. But with marriage she's save.

Clearly you guys have no solution.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
You don't need to worry about my approach. I am always disgusted by tactical a diversion of yours. You are reading online essay and concluded somehow that I am "aggressive". How did you know I am when you are not seer?

This is not the first time you used this tactic and it is not gonna work with me. If you want to answer my question kindly do so. If you can't, just say you have no solution.

You are aggressive to me. Most people here would agree you are aggressive. Maybe you need to be a little more introspective and evaluate the way you communicate that makes people feel you're aggressive.

Theres no tatic. You wrote a long epistle, I just wanted to clarify what you meant by what you wrote so I can explain why I accused you of supporting paedophilia. It would be a shame to have miscommunicated at the start of our conversation. smiley.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

You are aggressive to me. Most people here would agree you are aggressive. Maybe you need to be a little more introspective and evaluate the way you communicate that makes people feel you're aggressive.

Theres no tatic. You wrote a long epistle, I just wanted to clarify what you meant by what you wrote so I can explain why I accused you of supporting paedophilia. It would be a shame to have miscommunicated at the start of our conversation. smiley.
can you please get over this and answer the question?. If you can't it is fine. You don't need to reply but stop diverting attention with unrelated silly things.

Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Okay you want me pray laying on my back is it? You must feel a tiny bit silly.

I pray to mecca because I'm asked to? I'm a slave to Allah and He has ordered me to face that direction when I pray so I do? Everyone follows a doctrine and the rules that go along with said doctrine. If your mum tells you to go to specifically yaba market to get some chicken, are you a slave to sellers at yaba market?

I am only asking questions. I never said anything about praying on your back.

Also, Qibla is not specific in the Quran. The Quran does not say that one should face mecca. It says to face the Sacred Mosque.

Do you know that the original Qibla was to face Jerusalem when praying? Google it.

Allah never told you to face Mecca. So, in this case, you are not Allah's slave but you are an Arab slave.

Btw, please dont be offended. I actually enjoy debating with you.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Demmzy15:

Empiree has a right to air his opinion, it doesn't concern me. But yours is plainly stupid and silly. You obviously don't have shame, so you'll allow your mom, wife and daughter go topless? Wooow!!! You must be a proud dayooth, and unfortunately, a man who doesn't have protective jealousy over his women is a pussssy and a joke!

What a shame. Empiree has a right to air his opinion supporting PEDOPHILIA from certain muslims but I do not have the right to air my own opinion?

Saying that my wife has freedom to go to protest topless is stupid but Empiree supporting 12 year old girls being wives is smart abi?

I'm happy that a fellow Muslim has called out your hypocrisy.

Let's even agree that my wife going out to a topless parade is immoral- is it a more pressing problem than underage marriage and 12 year olds getting married?

I also ask- do you think that there are not married women at the topless protests in usa?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Demmzy15:
Read his arguments, he nowhere supported pedophilia. I've objected to him in the past on several issues, he can attest to that fact. But someone saying he would allow his mom, wife and daughter to go topless is the highest and the most stupid stuff I've heard in my entire life. Seriously mind-blowing

I have actually. He does support pedophilia. I recall him once insinuating that because in "western society" there evidence of older men having relationships with younger ladies, we shouldn't be hypocrites and judge Muslim men from doing the same.

Do you feel weird saying that? Allow his woman...
Why would it be stupid? We really have to learn to each their own. What if he likes his women topless in public? What if he met an amazing woman, who was smart and genuinely kind hearted and she enjoyed going out topless in public. Shes not your property you know.... Theres no universal right or wrong. Some people like what they like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
Here we go. Nigeria constitution doesn't have marriageable age but in 2003 child right act set marriageable age at 18.

So you can see what I'm saying. They delibrately allowed children free sex and abuses at 11 which means these young boys and girls can possibly have babies at 11 yet they can't marry, right?. If they can have sex at 11, what's my crime when I said they should marry at 14, 15?. Too many double standards.

This constitution was set by Nigerian Christians. So I wonder why they are now screaming and yelling about high school children having sex. Again, if they can have sex at 11 it is very possible they can have babies at 11.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

I am only asking questions. I never said anything about praying on your back.

Also, Qibla is not specific in the Quran. The Quran does not say that one should face mecca. It says to face the Sacred Mosque.

Do you know that the original Qibla was to face Jerusalem when praying? Google it.

Allah never told you to face Mecca. So, in this case, you are not Allah's slave but you are an Arab slave.

Btw, please dont be offended. I actually enjoy debating with you.

In what many muslims consider the first chapter of the Quran, even though we know its the second lol, is a beautiful verse that clearly explains the Qiblah.

"We have seen your face (O Muhammad) turning about the sky, and so We will direct you towards a Qiblah that you are content with. So turn your face towards the Masjid Al-Haram..." 2:144. Here's what I use to read Quran and practice my pronunciations. http://www.recitequran.com/2:144/w12 ( I hope your ears don't explode from listening to the word of God wink )

I'm well aware of the different Qiblahs in the past... because I was informed by the Quran, dont need Google wink.

So if I had prayed facimg Jerusalem, would I be a slave to Jerusalem? How did Arabs get into this actually?

Lol I'm not offended cheesy. At the end, you're athiest and I'm muslim and thats that.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Theres no universal right or wrong. Some people like what they like.

See another double standards. If there is no universal right or wrong, then, those older men who married young girls have the right to do so. You have no right to determine what's right or wrong because they think they are doing the right thing too.

If you can support housewives or even single girls walk around topless, and you see nothing wrong with that, then, what gives you right to condemn older men marrying underage girls if it is mutual?. I am only going you your dose.

Again, let me re-emphasize your position. You said and I quote.

"There is no universal right or wrong. Some people like it that way"

Your massage is clear. Therefore old men who marry young girls also see it that way. You do not have monopoly over right or wrong. Simple.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Here we go. Nigeria constitution doesn't have marriageable age but in 2003 child right act set marriageable age at 18.

So you can see what I'm saying. They delibrately allowed children free sex and abuses at 11 which means these young boys and girls can possibly have babies at 11 yet they can't marry, right?. If they can have sex at 11, what's my crime when I said they should marry at 14, 15?. Too many double standards.

This constitution was set by Nigerian Christians. So I wonder why they are now screaming and yelling about high school children having sex. Again, if they can have sex at 11 it is very possible they can have babies at 11.

Age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Those of us that accepted secular laws have always seen it as 18. Pervert
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

Age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Those of us that accepted secular laws have always seen it as 18. Pervert
consent to what?. Marriage or sexual intercourse?.

I will screenshot full thing right now if you fail to understand. In Nigeria, age of consent to have sex is 11. Age of marriage is 18
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
can you please get over this and answer the question?. If you can't it is fine. You don't need to reply but stop diverting attention with unrelated silly things.

Thanks

Empiree, breathe. Relax babe. It's honestly not that serious. This is a faceless forum with a bunch of strangers. Dont give yourself hypertension oooo.

I feel like you dont really read what people say. I feel like you press the quote button and you're typing your response as you read. Just for once, give me your privilege of your attention and just with an open mind, hear me out.

So I've read your epistle for the sixth time and I'm not sure about your question.
When I talk about pedophilia, I'm talking about older men marrying and sleeping with young girls.
I'm well aware that young people are having sex at young ages but they're having sex to fulfil sexual impulses. A 14 year old is in no fit state to be married. Biologically, scientifically, their brains are still developing. They literally do not have the capability to become a husband in Islam. The role of a husband is not a identifying status, it is an active duty role. We are both well learned in Islam and a 14 year old cannot be a husband. A 14 year old doesn't have the mental capacity to even fill the shoes of a husband.
14 year olds that are having sex are doing it for pure normal sexual fulfilment. This goes for both the boy and the girl. Its never going to stop its never going to end. Just like underage drinking or underage drug use. That's just the society we live in. Sex education acknowledges that this is a never ending problem and in response gives children the tools to have sex in a responsible manner. It's one thing to make a mistake and have sex. It's another to make a mistake, have sex and get HIV. They acknowledge it is wrong for underage children to have sex but recognise that it is an occurrence and there needs to be safety protocols.

Your solution involves 14 and 15 year olds marrying eachother. To be honest with you, I would argue that's a bigger sin against Islam. There are some hadiths that say whoever marries has completed half his deen. It sounds similar to accepting Allah as your God and Muhammad as your messenger is essentially what you need for salvation. But we as muslims understand that by me accepting Allah as my God, there are duties I have. Similar to, by me getting married, I have duties as a wife. I cant just do nikkah, consummate my marriage and be like that's it done! I've completed half my deen. Quran and Hadith has layed duties of a husband and a wife that qualifies for said status. You're not a husband by marrying or doing nikkah, you're a husband by the active role you play in your marriage. Which In my opinion, a 14 year old cannot play.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
consent to what?. Marriage or sexual intercourse?.

I will screenshot full thing right now if you fail to understand. In Nigeria, age of consent to have sex is 11. Age of marriage is 18

Screenshot the whole thing. Pervert
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

Thanks

I wasnt talking about little kids getting married anyways. I'm talking about the epidemic of older muslim men marrying young ladies. Its wrong in America, it's wrong in China, its wrong in Nigeria. Its wrong when Christians do it, it's wrong when muslims do it and its wrong when Hindus do it.

That's where I've seen you insinuate that it is okay. smiley.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

See another double standards. If there is no universal right or wrong, then, those older men who married young girls have the right to do so. You have no right to determine what's right or wrong because they think they are doing the right thing too.

If you can support housewives or even single girls walk around topless, and you see nothing wrong with that, then, what gives you right to condemn older men marrying underage girls if it is mutual?. I am only going you your dose.

Again, let me re-emphasize your position. You said and I quote.

"There is no universal right or wrong. Some people like it that way"

Your massage is clear. Therefore old men who marry young girls also see it that way. You do not have monopoly over right or wrong. Simple.

Absolutely. Where the lines of autonomy in terms of moral standpoint gets drawn is when someone is being hurt.

Some people do like it that way. The issue with them liking it that way and it being an issue is because 13 year olds do not have the mental maturity or capability to give consent.

Anything can happen between any independent consenting adult. I would argue that some people like to get poo in their mouth and some people like to be peed on. They have every right to feel that it's okay. They are two consenting adults who have agreed to what they want to do.
It becomes an issue when one party is unable to give consent.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

I wasnt talking about little kids getting married anyways. I'm talking about the epidemic of older muslim men marrying young ladies. Its wrong in America, it's wrong in China, its wrong in Nigeria. Its wrong when Christians do it, it's wrong when muslims do it and its wrong when Hindus do it.

That's where I've seen you insinuate that it is okay. smiley.
becareful of your choice of word. You said epidemic which means majority of Muslim men marry young ladies.

Tell us percentage of muslim men who married young ladies in Nigeria?. I am sure it is less than 1%. In that case it is not epidemic.

It is rather a rare case. If you think it is only muslim, then, what do you say of igbo men married to young ladies?.

Even outside Nigeria in Muslim majority countries the percentage is low. It is media that hyped the nonesense for their selfish interest. Some 5 years ago in Palestine, it is their culture during nikkah ceremonies for groom to be accompanied by girl child just like soccer games, young boys accompany soccer players. But media portrayed those little girls as the grooms. We later found out it is a lie. See screenshot.

Modified

See headline again. They changed headline to Muslim men are allowed to rape.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Sorry, bro. We already ruled out "sex education". Video above is latest but you tagged it "fake" just so you could have your way. That's your prerogative.

Second, you talked about "forced marriage". No one is talking about forced marriage so this is ruled out. You are just derailing because you have no alternative. No sane person would support forced marriage.

Lastly, now you are talking. You said no way to prevent teen sex. That's just the reality you have come to agree with. So, arranged marriage is option here. Deal With It cool

We aren't talking about holier than thou here in case some of you might be thinking that way. The girl's safety and security is paramount. Most of them are out there having sex with every thing. They have babies that dudes aren't ready to take of or even deny pregnancy outright. This is extra burden for her and her family. But with marriage she's save.

Clearly you guys have no solution.

Does a teenager have a say to reject arranged marriage?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
becareful of your choice of word. You said epidemic which means majority of Muslim men marry young ladies.

Tell us percentage of muslim men who married young ladies in Nigeria?. I am sure it is less than 1%. In that case it is not epidemic.

It is rather a rare case. If you think it is only muslim, then, what do you say of igbo men married to young ladies?.

Even outside Nigeria in Muslim majority countries the percentage is low. It is media that hyped the nonesense for their selfish interest. Some 5 years ago in Palestine, it is their culture during nikkah ceremonies for groom to be accompanied by girl child just like soccer games, young boys accompany soccer players. But media portrayed those little girls as the grooms. We later found out it is a lie. See screenshot.

Modified

It is an epidemic in Northern Nigeria where ss3 secondary school girls are already married to older men.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Absolutely. Where the lines of autonomy in terms of moral standpoint gets drawn is when someone is being hurt.

Some people do like it that way. The issue with them liking it that way and it being an issue is because 13 year olds do not have the mental maturity or capability to give consent.
how do you know 13 yr old doesn't have mental capacity to give consent?. You are following your whims. Nigeria constitution says age of consent to have sex is 11.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

Modified

In northern Nigeria where muslims dominates that region child marraige is widely practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

It is an epidemic in Northern Nigeria where ss3 secondary school girls are already married to older men.

are you from up North? How is that your concern?. If you feel it is okay for your wife to walk around topless without any shame on your part, then it is none of your business to determine what is better for the North
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:

In northern Nigeria where muslims dominates that region child marraige is widely practice.
how is North your problem when you feel it is okay to teach children as young as 5 years old to attend gay lessons in UK?.

As the lady rightly said, there is no universal right or wrong
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
how do you know 13 yr old doesn't have mental capacity to give consent?. You are following your whims. Nigeria constitution says age of consent to have sex is 11.

Demmzy15, Rilwayne001. Keep keeping quiet in the face of PEDOPHILIA
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
how is North your problem when you feel it is okay to teach children as young as 5 years old to attend gay lessons in UK?.

As the lady rightly said, there is no universal right or wrong
And what's wrong with gay lesson?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

Demmzy15, Rilwayne001. Keep keeping quiet in the face of PEDOPHILIA
don't worry about them. Attend to Nigeria constitution which says age of consent to have sex is 11. It doesn't say whether she has sex with older men or not. I'm only going with the flow. Is Nigeria constitution right or wrong for allowing sex at 11 years of age for children?. That's the root of the problem that you hypocritical failed to address
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

Modified

Before I give you the statistics, can you acknowledge that even if only one muslim man in the entire world did this, it is wrong.

According to the united nations. "The 10 countries with the highest rates of child marriage are: Niger, 75 per cent; Chad and Central African Republic, 68 per cent; Bangladesh, 66 per cent; Guinea, 63 per cent; Mozambique, 56 per cent; Mali, 55 per cent; Burkina Faso and South Sudan, 52 per cent; and Malawi, 50 per cent." I'm sure you dont need me to tell you these are predominantly muslim countries. So I would call it an epidemic.

I'm not trying to say the media dont portray muslims in a negative light. But this is something we know is happening. Why are you more concerned about the media. The reality is, our muslim sisters are trying to BURN THEMSELVES ALIVE because they are too young to be married. They go through the pain of a first attempt burning and they continue to try to burn themselves in order to get out of a marriage that is unfulfilling. They are children. I don't know if you have kids but I've a little brother and I see the way he reasons. Like a child. Things you cannot even scold them for because you know that's just how their mind reasons. Kids that dont even know the proper ways to take care of themselves after childbirth. I still have to remind my 12year old cousins to brush their teeth.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

I actually had this conversation with a very well accomplished lawyer. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18. I actually went to go read the entire constitution relating to the issue. And you're actually punishable by imprisonment for life if you penetrate anyone below the age of 15 I believe.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:

If you want, I am willing to send you neurological studies as well as psychological studies about mental capacity of minors. smiley.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Before I give you the statistics, can you acknowledge that even if only one muslim man in the entire world did this, it is wrong.

According to the united nations. "The 10 countries with the highest rates of child marriage are: Niger, 75 per cent; Chad and Central African Republic, 68 per cent; Bangladesh, 66 per cent; Guinea, 63 per cent; Mozambique, 56 per cent; Mali, 55 per cent; Burkina Faso and South Sudan, 52 per cent; and Malawi, 50 per cent." I'm sure you dont need me to tell you these are predominantly muslim countries. So I would call it an epidemic.

I'm not trying to say the media dont portray muslims in a negative light. But this is something we know is happening. Why are you more concerned about the media. The reality is, our muslim sisters are trying to BURN THEMSELVES ALIVE because they are too young to be married. They go through the pain of a first attempt burning and they continue to try to burn themselves in order to get out of a marriage that is unfulfilling. They are children. I don't know if you have kids but I've a little brother and I see the way he reasons. Like a child. Things you cannot even scold them for because you know that's just how their mind reasons. Kids that dont even know the proper ways to take care of themselves after childbirth. I still have to remind my 12year old cousins to brush their teeth.
okay, we seemed to have digressed long ago. I'm not here to talk about pedophilia. My point on this issue is kids have sex and babies which is now universal epidemic. What solution do you proffer to curb this?.

I gave numerous evidences but you guys failed to give solution. I cited American young kids having babies and Nigerian constitution allowing kids at 11 to have sex but you guys turned the other way and started talking about pedophilia.

Yet you agree there is no universal right or wrong. In that case you have no moral ground to condemn Muslim Man who marries young lady bcuz it is right thing to do according to him.

Abuses however is another topic. Nigerian constitution already abused children by making it legal for 11yr old to start having sex. This opens the door to all kinds of sexual perversion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

If you want, I am willing to send you neurological studies as well as psychological studies about mental capacity of minors. smiley.
what difference does it make when the same kids are given licence to have sex at 11?. Maybe you need to watch YouTube video above. The guy and the lady are 14 and 15. What you are saying is abuses which can happen in any form or shape.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

I actually had this conversation with a very well accomplished lawyer. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18. I actually went to go read the entire constitution relating to the issue. And you're actually punishable by imprisonment for life if you penetrate anyone below the age of 15 I believe.
later gave you rush answer not details. Don't me what a ghost lawyer says. I screenshot what Nigeria constitution says as if 2003. Marriageable age is what your do called lawyer said which is 18. But they can have SEX at 11 according to Nigeria constitution

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:
And what's wrong with gay lesson?
now see another double standards. Is gay lesson right or wrong for children as young as 5 yrs?.

UK enforced law that children must be taught gay lessons at 5yrs old. Do you support this or not?.

It is yes or no answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.