Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (249495 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:

Does a teenager have a say to reject arranged marriage?
Yes
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

Screenshot the whole thing. Pervert
You are gay already who believe it is okay to teach gay lessons for kids as young as 5yrs old and your wife to go topless in public yet calling someone pervert.

You have no shame

Don't forget the stair said. "There is no universal right or wrong".

Even right now I'm America there is emergence of people calling to legalize pedophilia. They consider it their right and the people are not muslim. It is on YouTube.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
You are gay already who believe it is okay to teach gay lessons for kids as young as 5yrs old and your wife to go topless in public yet calling someone pervert.

You have no shame

Don't forget the stair said. "There is no universal right or wrong".

Even right now I'm America there is emergence of people calling to legalize pedophilia. They consider it their right and the people are not muslim. It is on YouTube.

Ogbeni, I ain't gay.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
later gave you rush answer not details. Don't me what a ghost lawyer says. I screenshot what Nigeria constitution says as if 2003. Marriageable age is what your do called lawyer said which is 18. But they can have SEX at 11 according to Nigeria constitution

When you have time please go through this document. Nigeira signed this in 2003 and brought this into their constitution. smiley.

EDIT: Unfortunately the file is too large to send please create a temporary email or give me your email to send to you. smiley

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

Ogbeni, I ain't gay.
If you aint gay why support gay lessons?. You are guilty by association. Gay lessons for children is child abuse. You support gay lessons and you confirmed it earlier on this platform
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
okay, we seemed to have digressed long ago. I'm not here to talk about pedophilia. My point on this issue is kids have sex and babies which is now universal epidemic. What solution do you proffer to curb this?.

I gave numerous evidences but you guys failed to give solution. I cited American young kids having babies and Nigerian constitution allowing kids at 11 to have sex but you guys turned the other way and started talking about pedophilia.

Yet you agree there is no universal right or wrong. In that case you have no moral ground to condemn Muslim Man who marries young lady bcuz it is right thing to do according to him.

Abuses however is another topic. Nigerian constitution already abused children by making it legal for 11yr old to start having sex. This opens the door to all kinds of sexual perversion.

No my dear. We ar exactly on topic. I accused you of advocating for pedophilia and you called me stupid and said you didnt. smiley. We were never discussing how to end children having sex.

Am I losing the privilege of your attention sad. Again. He can think it is right to marry kids. Theres no universal wrong or right. The problem with excuting his moral stand is that theres another party involved that doesnt have the capability to give consent. There are some men that love the power that raping a woman gives them. They think women are beneath them and its right for them to take their womanhood because it belongs to them. The think its right. That's fine. The issue is, unless consent is given you cannot go around raping women because you think it's right. Some woman can give you consent to do so and then it's okay. You're free.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
what difference does it make when the same kids are given licence to have sex at 11?. Maybe you need to watch YouTube video above. The guy and the lady are 14 and 15. What you are saying is abuses which can happen in any form or shape.

Babe. The same difference it makes if arsenal was a womens football team and they played against man u and it was a mens team. The same difference it would make if in a quiz 50 year olds were put against 12year olds. The same difference it would make if heavyweight champion of 200lbs were to fight against light weight champion of 130lbs.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

When you have time please go through this document. Nigeira signed this in 2003 and brought this into their constitution. smiley.

EDIT: Unfortunately the file is too large to send please create a temporary email or give me your email to send to you. smiley
Who reads this tinin stuff. And who takes nigeria serious when it doesn't respect its own constitution?. Whatever they wrote on this about "children shall not be used" for this and that is ineffective bcus they now have many children being abused in nigeria in forced marriages, sex traffickings, underage marriages etc bcus constitution is complicated. I posted clear cut screenshots. Why did you ignore those?. Are those screenshots not true?.

Let me repeat it bcuz you dont seem to want to comment on that. It says age of consent to involve in sexual activities in nigeria is 11. But marriageable age is 18 which means a girl as young as 11yrs old can have sex all she wants with whomever she wishes as long as it is consensual. As far as i am concerned, let me make myself clear again. I am not given my daughter to grown man old enough to be her father to marry except a guy close to her age even if both of them are 14. Clear?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

No my dear. We ar exactly on topic. I accused you of advocating for pedophilia and you called me stupid and said you didnt. smiley. We were never discussing how to end children having sex.

Am I losing the privilege of your attention sad. Again. He can think it is right to marry kids. Theres no universal wrong or right. The problem with excuting his moral stand is that theres another party involved that doesnt have the capability to give consent. There are some men that love the power that raping a woman gives them. They think women are beneath them and its right for them to take their womanhood because it belongs to them. The think its right. That's fine. The issue is, unless consent is given you cannot go around raping women because you think it's right. Some woman can give you consent to do so and then it's okay. You're free.
See bolded, you are just telling me how you feel while i expressed facts on ground. I said before and will say it again. No one in his right mind would support forcing anyone to do something against their wishes. I also said that it is your opinion to think that a 13yrs old cannot give consent bcus in your opinion she is not capable. I object to this bcus nigeria constitution says 11 is age of consent. So why did you have to called me names or advocate pedophilia when your govt already paved way for such?. Didnt your govt know enough that a 13 yr old could or could not give consent before signing that Bill Of Rights?. Do you know better than them?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Babe.

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

. The same difference it makes if arsenal was a womens football team and they played against man u and it was a mens team. The same difference it would make if in a quiz 50 year olds were put against 12year olds. The same difference it would make if heavyweight champion of 200lbs were to fight against light weight champion of 130lbs.
me no understand this ooo
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Who reads this tinin stuff. And who takes nigeria serious when it doesn't respect its own constitution?. Whatever they wrote on this about "children shall not be used" for this and that is ineffective bcus they now have many children being abused in nigeria in forced marriages, sex traffickings, underage marriages etc bcus constitution is complicated. I posted clear cut screenshots. Why did you ignore those?. Are those screenshots not true?.

Let me repeat it bcuz you dont seem to want to comment on that. It says age of consent to involve in sexual activities in nigeria is 11. But marriageable age is 18 which means a girl as young as 11yrs old can have sex all she wants with whomever she wishes as long as it is consensual. As far as i am concerned, let me make myself clear again. I am not given my daughter to grown man old enough to be her father to marry except a guy close to her age even if both of them are 14. Clear?

Yes they are not true they are false.

This is literally the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION. You sent me a random article on google. Even wikipedia have updated their sources. You said you are in the medical field. I would assume you had to go to university and you learnt the difference between primary and secondary sources and quotable references. I dont understand how you can dismiss the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION and replace it with a random website that literally says "AgeOfConsent.net is a free public resource site, and cannot offer legal advice. All information provided AS-IS with no warranty of accuracy." As in..... make it make sense.

What if your son tells you daddy, I slept with Laura because I was Hot. I don't want to marry her. We were out and she was looking fine and we slept together. I'm not ready to get married. You'll say no then stop sleeping with her. When you were 14 did you obey all your parents rules? You weren't eyeing Fatima at mosque?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Empiree post=82267375][/quote]

Just to relax your muscles at bit. Dont want you to have high blood pressure.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
See bolded, you are just telling me how you feel why i expressed facts on ground. I said before and will say it again. No one in his right mind would support forcing anyone to do something against thier wishes. I also said that it is your opinion to think that a 13yrs old cannot give consent bcus in your opinion she is not capable. I object to this bcus nigeria constitution says 11 is age of consent. So why did you have to called names or advocate pedophilia when your govt already paved way for such?. Didnt your govt know enough that a 13 yr old could or could not give consent before signing that Bill Of Rights?. Do you know better than them?

It is not my opinion that 13 year olds cant give consent. It is literal fact. Please in your mind. Rewind to when you were 13, when you wanted to grow up fast and be cool. I'm sure if Aisha showed you some boobs and asked you to follow her to the corner and touch them you would consent. But at whatever age you are now, if Aisha did the same thing, would you consent? I don't know if you're in a relationship but you are literally a different person. You're not overly controlled by your sexual urges and hormones and you are able to make intelligent decisions. Not to say that there arent 30+ even 50+ men that wouldn't follow Aisha but they are fully aware of the consequences. They know to use and condom, they know to pull out if not. They know if their wife catches them its gobe.

The government didn't pave way for anything oo.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
later gave you rush answer not details. Don't me what a ghost lawyer says. I screenshot what Nigeria constitution says as if 2003. Marriageable age is what your do called lawyer said which is 18. But they can have SEX at 11 according to Nigeria constitution

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

Age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Those of us that accepted secular laws have always seen it as 18. Pervert

You didnt reply me again? I expect an apology for calling me a slave kiss
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
now see another double standards. Is gay lesson right or wrong for children as young as 5 yrs?.

UK enforced law that children must be taught gay lessons at 5yrs old. Do you support this or not?.

It is yes or no answer
Yes I support it.

My question now is, what are they taught in this lesson?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
Yes

Ok.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

You didnt reply me again? I expect an apology for calling me a slave kiss

You are a slave. An Arab slave.

No shame though. Some of Muhammad's wives were slaves.

Stop facing Mecca kiss
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

You are a slave. An Arab slave.

No shame though. Some of Muhammad's wives were slaves.

Stop facing Mecca kiss

Bring evidence of the slavery. How can you even tell me I'm a slave. You're a slave to your mum. To white ideology. To Nigeria. To your wife. To your kids.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Cheers01: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Bring evidence of the slavery. How can you even tell me I'm a slave. You're a slave to your mum. To white ideology. To Nigeria. To your wife. To your kids.

I'm a slave to no one.

By the way, I'm from Wakanda. I'm neither a slave to Nigeria or white ideology.

As for you......you proudly call yourself a slave to Allah.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:
Yes I support it.

My question now is, what are they taught in this lesson?
what they taught is irrelevant. You support perversion. You don't expose children as young as 5 to sex and teaching them about tolerating same sex. The topic is clear, "Gay Lessons". Let's not complicate it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheers01:

I'm a slave to no one.

By the way, I'm from Wakanda. I'm neither a slave to Nigeria or white ideology.

As for you......you proudly call yourself a slave to Allah.

Number 00000000001 slave. Humble servant. At His constant servitude.

Wakanda ko. Kmt. Imagine being a slave to white ideology. Could never be me.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
what they taught is irrelevant. You support perversion. You don't expose children as young as 5 to sex and teaching them about tolerating same sex. The topic is clear, "Gay Lessons". Let's not complicate it.
So they told you they teach 5yrs kids about sex in gay lesson?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
We really kinda dragged this unnecessarily. Initially I'm not concerned about all this. My concerned was when the constitution says adulthood starts at 18, and children are having sex below 18 and having babies and law does nothing, this includes nija and Western world. I cited many cases and adults involved were not are arrested or persecuted. This is what you guys have overlooked all along.

I further said that US recognized it is impossible to prevent teen pregnancy 100% this is why they have social benefits in place due to 1960s sexual revolution. Not many guys are persecuted for having sex with underage. In case you missed it, I would advise you to go to previous pages and watch videos if you can. Read screenshots and look at screenshot pictures. I provided some details but you people turned this to pedophilia issue. How many pedos Nigeria even persecuted?. None I guess because even in igboland, old men legally married to young ladies.

I also cited a case on Judge Judy where a guy was 25 and his baby mom was 16. Judge Judy made no big deal about it. She only said just because she's big doesn't mean she's 18 and above. That's all she said to the guy. But we have Nigerian local champions online ranting about underage this and that.

However, it is highly likely that a teacher in US who is 25 and having sexual affairs with 16 or 17 year old will be persecuted because her or his profession is too exposed compared to average person out there

So you guys have been missing points all along due to hatred for anything about Muslims especially that gay atheist guy who supports his wife to go out topless and yourself supports this in the name of "right".

Let me ask you a question.

Because you said previously that "there is no universal right or wrong", what if a girl at 15 consents to marry 40 year old man?. Does she knows what she's doing or not?. If you say no she doesn't, how do you determine that?

A for whether what I posted is true with respect to 11 year age of consent, you and I got both information online. There is no difference here. You are only trying to "protect" kids that Nigerian govt doesn't care about
Saucyxo:

Yes they are not true they are false.

This is literally the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION. You sent me a random article on google. Even wikipedia have updated their sources. You said you are in the medical field. I would assume you had to go to university and you learnt the difference between primary and secondary sources and quotable references. I dont understand how you can dismiss the NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION and replace it with a random website that literally says "AgeOfConsent.net is a free public resource site, and cannot offer legal advice. All information provided AS-IS with no warranty of accuracy." As in..... make it make sense.

What if your son tells you daddy, I slept with Laura because I was Hot. I don't want to marry her. We were out and she was looking fine and we slept together. I'm not ready to get married. You'll say no then stop sleeping with her. When you were 14 did you obey all your parents rules? You weren't eyeing Fatima at mosque?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
tintingz:
So they told you they teach 5yrs kids about sex in gay lesson?
why do you think parents protested against gay lessons?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

It is not my opinion that 13 year olds cant give consent. It is literal fact.
I showed a NAIRALAND member on WhatsApp about friend of mine who was 14 at the time she had her first child. Outside of wedlock ofcourse. Her baby daddy then was much older. He was over 18 at the time. This lady in question is about my age. At the time she got pregnant, to be honest, I didn't even know what bo*ob was like about the same age.

You forgot that women matured quicker than men 95% of the time. Now, whether she knew what she was doing or not which I believe she was, facts is the dude who got her pregnant should be jailed bcus the lady was minor by law. Now she's 40. Her baby she had then is now 25. The lady became grandma at 36.

Nigerians, I beg una, wake up. The reason you are saying all this is bcuz of Nigeria environment. US doesn't give a flying fvck. There are grandparents at 30yrs old. I am giving you 1st hand experience. But in Nigeria before you see a grandma she's probably 50 or over. It is different in US.

So now tide is charging in Nigeria in the past 17 years. You are now seeing single mothers syndrome. Why?. Because Nigerians are stupid

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
We really kinda dragged this unnecessarily. Initially I'm not concerned about all this. My concerned was when the constitution says adulthood starts at 18, and children are having sex below 18 and having babies and law does nothing, this includes nija and Western world. I cited many cases and adults involved were not are arrested or persecuted. This is what you guys have overlooked all along.

I further said that US recognized it is impossible to prevent teen pregnancy 100% this is why they have social benefits in place due to 1960s sexual revolution. Not many guys are persecuted for having sex with underage. In case you missed it, I would advise you to go to previous pages and watch videos if you can. Read screenshots and look at screenshot pictures. I provided some details but you people turned this to pedophilia issue. How many pedos Nigeria even persecuted?. None I guess because even in igboland, old men legally married to young ladies.

I also cited a case on Judge Judy where a guy was 25 and his baby mom was 16. Judge Judy made no big deal about it. She only said just because she's big doesn't mean she's 18 and above. That's all she said to the guy. But we have Nigerian local champions online ranting about underage this and that.

However, it is highly likely that a teacher in US who is 25 and having sexual affairs with 16 or 17 year old will be persecuted because her or his profession is too exposed compared to average person out there

So you guys have been missing points all along due to hatred for anything about Muslims especially that gay atheist guy who supports his wife to go out topless and yourself supports this in the name of "right".

Let me ask you a question.

Because you said previously that "there is no universal right or wrong", what if a girl at 15 consents to marry 40 year old man?. Does she knows what she's doing or not?. If you say no she doesn't, how do you determine that?

A for whether what I posted is true with respect to 11 year age of consent, you and I got both information online. There is no difference here. You are only trying to "protect" kids that Nigerian govt doesn't care about

Why do you care? Like I dont understand. We are talking about A you're talking about B. I accused you of advocating for old men marrying young girls. You said you never did such and here you are... advocating for it. smiley. Quite frankly, I think it's a shame you have disposition but your morals are yours to have. Just apologise for calling me stupid and admit that you advocate for pedophilia. C'est fini.

Why are you so obsessed with diverting the issue. Its wrong in America, it's wrong in Dubai, its wrong in Nigeria. It's wrong if white people do it, if black people do it, if green people do it. Its wrong if muslims do it, Christians do it, Buddhists do it. Acknowledge that's it's something widely common amongst muslims and just say agree with it! Simple. I said you advocate for pedophilia, just use your chest and say yes I do. I dont hate muslims ? Im a muslim. I'm not perfect. If I do something wrong, I expect you to call me out not use the fact I'm a muslim to defend me. Muslims are doing something wrong, call them out.

There are tons of articles about teenage development and the brain of a 15 year old vs a 18 year old. I'm not getting paid to teach you cheesy. Honestly! Pick up a book and educate yourself. You said you're in the medical field ? I wouldn't let you anywhere near my child lol how do you not know that teenagers and adults have different brain functions. cheesy. Did you train in Nigeria?

We didnt get the same information online. I got my information from the nigerian constitution, you got yours from a random website. smiley.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
I showed a NAIRALAND member on WhatsApp about friend of mine who was 14 at the time she had her first child. Outside of wedlock ofcourse. Her baby daddy then was much older. He was over 18 at the time. This lady in question is about my age. At the time she got pregnant, to be honest, I didn't even know what bo*ob was like about the same age.

You forgot that women matured quicker than men 95% of the time. Now, whether she knew what she was doing or not which I believe she was, facts is the dude who got her pregnant should be jailed bcus the lady was minor by law. Now she's 40. Her baby she had then is now 25. The lady became grandma at 36.

Nigerians, I beg una, wake up. The reason you are saying all this is bcuz of Nigeria environment. US doesn't give a flying fvck. There are grandparents at 30yrs old. I am giving you 1st hand experience. But in Nigeria before you see a grandma she's probably 50 or over. It is different in US.

So now tide is charging in Nigeria in the past 17 years. You are now seeing single mothers syndrome. Why?. Because Nigerians are stupid

Please let's not lie to the general public. I've been to the US several times. After the EU it has one of the strictest child protection laws. If not, I would pay you £10,000 to marry a 13 year old and tell any law enforcement Officer. smiley. Or simply just ask one for nudes. I will pay you.

Don't quote me when you refuse. Thank you x
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Please let's not lie to the general public. I've been to the US several times. After the EU it has one of the strictest child protection laws. If not, I would pay you £10,000 to marry a 13 year old and tell any law enforcement Officer. smiley. Or simply just ask one for nudes. I will pay you.

Don't quote me when you refuse. Thank you x
madam, when exactly are you gonna read btw the lines?. I am honestly tired of how you reply sometimes. I have never said a grown man married underage in the US. I said and I have given practical examples here several time but you chose to ignore delibrately or not.

I said there are old guy who have impregnated what the law considered underage and the side was never arrested. I didn't say they married. I see you to go to previous pages. If you can't it is fine. Ofcourse, court will not honor a 25 yr old guy marry 13 yr old girl. Every case I cited evolved around baby mama baby daddy. .

Now, bcuz of what you said, I will go to my friend's fb page and screenshot her profile. I didn't want to do that but now I will as long as she hasn't deleted it. She briefly profiled herself back in 2015. Give me time to go and screenshot her page. I will be right back

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Saucyxo: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Empiree:
madam, when exactly are you gonna read btw the lines?. I am honestly tired of how you reply sometimes. I have never said a grown man married underage in the US. I said and I have given practical examples here several time but you chose to ignore delibrately or not.

I said there are old guy who have impregnated what the law considered underage and the side was never arrested. I didn't say they married. I see you to go to previous pages. If you can't it is fine. Ofcourse, court will not honor a 25 yr old guy marry 13 yr old girl. Every case I cited evolved around baby mama baby daddy. .

Now, bcuz of what you said, I will go to my friend's fb page and screenshot her profile. I didn't want to do that but now I will as long as she hasn't deleted it. She briefly profiled herself back in 2015. Give me time to go and screenshot her page. I will be right back

Listen. Go on Twitter, write I am looking for a 13 year old to sleep with, I am xx years old. Arrange to meet up with a girl and then call the police. Finish. Be brave. Are you scared ni.

I've heard your example. You said the US dont care if about pedophilia. Do it. If you get away with it, no trouble, no warnings at all. I will send you £10,000. Simple.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saucyxo:

Listen. Go on Twitter, write I am looking for a 13 year old to sleep with, I am xx years old. Arrange to meet up with a girl and then call the police. Finish. Be brave. Are you scared ni.

I've heard your example. You said the US dont care if about pedophilia. Do it. If you get away with it, no trouble, no warnings at all. I will send you £10,000. Simple.
unfortunately she deleted it. You are becoming nasty now. Very nasty. I am talking A, you are saying B. The law will persecute if it in their best interest. I'm not pervert and I don't do nonesense you posted. This is very silly of you. Swear now that they are no 30 yrs old grandma in America?. You said you went there before. Swear they don't exist?.

I provided evidences but you snubbed. Case closed. Go to previous pages, read and learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.