Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan (44821 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / French School Bans Muslim Girl's Long Skirt / Egypt Bans Muslim Brotherhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

Now this is what he said

You rushed in supporting him because you couldn't handle the shame that you called another human a goat for having a different thought about religion..

now you're taking this too personal.... you should check what I typed...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by IAMBREEZY: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
some people needs brain implant..smh
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by date1816: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd: religion is a disease but Islam is cancer
Allah said in the Quran that he will make Islam reign supreme, so let he who is not happy about find a rope to the ceiling and see weather it would do away with his anguish.
do

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Samunique(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus: Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash
Yes u are right! But maybe u should take this same sermon to ur brothers in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi, Sudan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc to allow others practice their religions without harassments and the confinement of the rule of discriminatory laws.

Afterall what's good for john is also good for Jonathan and what is good for yusuf is good for Joseph equally !!!!

11 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this

Woah! I won't be surprised if you are an extremist. There are over a thousand religion on earth, so what's you fuse about what he said?

Freedom of expression doesn't ring any bell to you?
What are you fighting for? God? Allah?
Pls open the eyes of your mind na. Only God can judge him you know...
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
FuckYou: follow ur consciousness.
Seek for the truth.. Not what u call truth that u heard everyday in mosque.
Are u an African,then Islam isn't ur way.

you make me wnnna regret laughing this cool morning...almost crack ma ribs...

MAN YOU'RE A REAL COMEDY
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by almujahidy: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd: religion is a disease but Islam is cancer
You are so harsh in words usage. Does your religion teach you that? In fact what you just said about Islam portrays a crystal clarity of paucity in your thinking and knowledge. I urge you to make a poison-free research of things before concluding.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by chaberry(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
3Dimension: The greatest problem this world has is religion.
Specifically Islam

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nihilist: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
almujahidy: You are so harsh in words usage. Does your religion teach you that? In fact what you just said about Islam portrays a crystal clarity of paucity in your thinking and knowledge. I urge you to make a poison-free research of things before concluding.

Is Islam not a cancer?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dustydee: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
abdulkayus: Subhanallah. To the Chinese Muslims, be steadfast Allah is with you. The chinese need to rescind this discriminatory rule and allow ppl to practise their religion. And who told them that fasting is risky to someone's health. This is balderdash
Please also advise Saudi Arabia and some other Middle Eastern countries to stop religious discrimination.

6 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by pumpingmachine: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
And there's nothing Muslims can do about it cos China no send and they readily use the death sentence if you misbehave. Now I understand y Islamists are fewer in China and Russia. Try am, get caught, you're dead. Just like the western form of Sharia. All u saying it's not fair should go to China and tell d premier.
Seriously, you can't blame China for its decision. Tell me one thing that is positive and progressive about Islam that we've heard in recent times.

7 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2014
No time
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Biddypearl(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena: I guess the war against Islam have begun...
you re happy? May God help you
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

now you're taking this too personal.... you should check what I typed...

Personal? HELL NAW! trust me If I have a million issues to worry about, online religion soldiers doesnt make it to my list..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2014
emmy-richie:

Woah! I won't be surprised if you are an extremist. There over a thousand religion on earth, so what's you fuse about what he said?

Freedom of expression doesn't ring any bell to you?
What are you fighting for? God? Allah?
Pls open the eyes of your mind na. Only God can judge him you know...

THANKS GOODNESS...YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH... YES ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE.....

FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU SAY...WELL REGARDLESS OF RELIGION...NOT ALL SPEECH ARE WORTH SAYING... SOME ABUSE THE FREEDOM...

KEEPING QUITE DOESN'T MAKE YOU A FOOL RATHER..
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Toaskarity:

Personal? HELL NAW! trust me If I have a million issues to worry about, online religion soldiers doesnt make it to my list..

IT'S ALL RIGHT THEN... ONE LOVE cool
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Guykhena(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Biddypearl:
you re happy? May God help you
Does my statement sound happy in anyway?
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
date1816:
Allah said in the Quran that he will make Islam reign supreme, so let he who is not happy about find a rope to the ceiling and see weather it would do away with his anguish.
do

Allahu akbar hope you have a bomb strapped to your chest

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Ariba2(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
I think islam should do more of rebranding than potecting wat every knows about them. Religion of peace Abi?

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
date1816:
do

Actually every other person is happy with their life apart from people that killed themselves everyday for a justifiable cause
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by fapcrook(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Guykhena: I guess the war against Islam have begun...
the more u wage war againdt Islam, the more muslim converts islam gets, get facts from America

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2014
I love this.....beginning to love them chinco's
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

IT'S ALL RIGHT THEN... ONE LOVE cool

Ofcourse!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Olril18(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2014
nwobi ebuka: I know some will say it is an infringement in their rights but if they are staff of an office they are bound to abide by the office laws!!! Is high time other countries realized tha Islam is an epitome destruction.. A Moslem should name one way Islam has helped Nigeria. Do they build foundations? All they do is produce shekau, bin laden, etc
I'm a xtian,but I did have to say uve got no sense at all,what a mor.onic statement...religion and politics are 2 different things entirely,govt shd not have right to interfere in religious life of people....it's things like dis dat fuel terrorism..

4 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical:

I'd say you're a goat... if your gut says religion is disease... but blasphemy?... mahn... you're sick... not a must if you got nothing comment abh... shutting ya mouth do good than this

Few Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims. ISIS,HEZBOLLAH,AL QUEDA, MUHADEJEN,AQIB,BOKO HARAM, MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

3 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by mickyarams: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Good!
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by victorazy(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2014
date1816:
do

Very soon Islam will be prohibited in countries, China has started it, Egypt ban Islam brotherhood, Nig will soon follow grin let me see wia ur blood tasty Allah will rule supremacy. Comon sense they said is common is nor really common cuz ur too blind to see the truth. Ur here fighting and killing what he claimed he created? grin kai! Ur really blind.
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by adonis89(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2014
Yoney007: Gbam!!! China has spoken and if them no like they can talk to my Chinese friend called "Sue Me" grin
lol which one b sue me? I also have a Chinese friend called Ug Lee

1 Like

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by Mathematical(f): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

Few Muslims are terrorists but most terrorists are Muslims. ISIS,HEZBOLLAH,AL QUEDA, MUHADEJEN,AQIB,BOKO HARAM, MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD.

NOW YOU'RE TERRORISING THE INNOCENTS.BE A GOOD SHEPHERD...NOT THE OPPOSITE.....
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Mathematical: imagine... the chinese...

allahu allam...

we Muslim are always bn treated like an alien

Because Islamists are prone to terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2014
victorazy:

Very soon Islam will be prohibited in countries, China has started it Nig will soon follow grin let me see wia ur blood tasty Allah will rule supremacy. Comon sense they said is common is nor really common cuz ur too blind to see the truth. Ur here fighting and killing what he claimed he created? grin kai! Ur really blind.

What's the difference between Yaweh and Allah
Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by dlux: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2014
A religion of peace that promotes violence. After them go dey attack christians. Chinese have a seperate religion from Christianity but can see through the silver linen how distructive Islam can be. Extremist everywhere. Later their leaders will come out to say: 'we don't know them' who come born these blood seeking bastards? Are they not muslims?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / King Charles III Diagnosed With Cancer / Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.