Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? (49626 Views)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Is It Right To Stop Poor Folks From Having Kids They can't Cater For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
njokusboy: . Lolzz, I don't kiss a'r'se, if I honestly thought you had a good point, I'd have supported you... I think its better we end the argument....

I'm not trying gain support. It's the last thing I expect considering the topic at hand. Being that as it may, it would be refreshing to have the topic approached without all the bias, sentiment and prejudice. Facts, research, and common sense - that's what reigns supreme.

Crutch arguments on acceptability, and arguments that falsely overlook credible issues like the biological link and overwhelming abuse statistics in incèst, and the scientifically proven orientation in homosexuality among countless other things, well, that's just willful rejection. Which is fine. Personal rejection is okayyyy. There's just no room for that type of sentiment in a logical debate setting.
Take care!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not trying gain support. It's the last thing I expect considering the topic at hand. Being that as it may, it would be refreshing to have the topic approached without all the bias, sentiment and prejudice. Facts, research, and common sense - that's what reigns supreme.

Crutch arguments on acceptability, and arguments that falsely overlook credible issues like the biological link and overwhelming abuse statistics in incèst, and the scientifically proven orientation in homosexuality among countless other things, well, that's just willful rejection. Which is fine. Personal rejection is okayyyy. There's just no room for that type of sentiment in a logical debate setting.
Take care!
. I wasn't talking about in'ce'st-paedophilia, I was talking about, in'ce st'ious behaviour among 2 consenting adults, how is it worse than homosexxxuality what are we even talking about, there are also recorded cases of abuse in homosexuality, didn't you read about catholic priests who sleep with little boys Besides, that isn't a fundamental issue as far as this argument is concerned... And what scientifically proven orientation are you referring to, state it and tell me how it is scientifically proven, mind you, I know where u re heading to...
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
Anacksunamun:

LMAO!! A lawyer is already defending his client. gringrin

You're a genius, it's truly a matter of time.grin
grin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by coogar: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Trap?! On something you couldn't comprehend for the last day or so?

stop talking crap....the final took my attention, i never knew your lack of decorum would give you one last attempt at this.

Credibility down with the bolded. The US is not like the UK is not like the Netherlands is not like Canada. The dynamics of the population is different. For instance, of the 2 million incarcerated, African Americans account for HALF that number at nearly 1 million (12% of the population). Normal across the board?

who is locking african americans up? foreign countries? isn't that the exact reason i think america is a swamp of piss? the dynamic isn't any different, america is just a shyte country compared to other countries in the western world - stop making excuses for a country who is yet to dig her head from her rectum. there are black people in the UK, germany, spain, portugal, etc.

I think deep down you know that US can hardly compare to other countries.

there's no reason one shouldn't compare america to other countries. your laws & the way of life out there is pre-historic. remove the rights to bear arms, stop rewarding promiscuity & start seeing the black people as humans and things should look better.

Forget foresight, you lack basic elementary understanding. It's why your brain works in a loop? So revisiting....again:

if i know more than i do, i would be an IBM super computer.

Teenage pregnancy is teenage pregnancy. Pregnancy is not directly proportional to how promiscuous the society is. Hence the reason Thailand, which is apparently the most promiscuous place in the world, isn't even close to our high in TP's. UK has lower stats then we do, are you implying it's because they're not having sex? Rubbish! Are you implying that teenagers in Europe and other Western countries are abstaining? Bullshyt. It's prevention! TP is down 65% in the last 50 years and continues to nosedive. I've already explained this in detail.

the teenagers in the UK have more decorum than the ones in the US. the stats have done justice to that. there's more than 100 research studies on this issue & america came first in all of them. it's not like american teenagers can't read instructions or contraceptives aren't available in america - why are your kids the most irresponsible?

are you insinuating they are the most fertile? grin

That last point is no surprise. It's a general fact that holds everywhere, and can be linked to the socio-economic background.

hogwash!

That could be argued, regardless, the statement still stands. China's caught up on trade, but it's still struggling in other areas of it's economy and it's still very competitive. Besides that, the general quality of life is incomparable. China being a superpower hasn't yet changed that. Hopefully it will improve.

G'byeeeeeeeeeee.

who isn't struggling in the world today? your points are too frail. china is a super-power, deal with it. you have been so brainwashed by CNN thinking america is canaan. you need to hop out of your cocoon & see the rest of the world.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by damiso(f): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Coogar e don do naa

Germany don break your South American jinx grin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by TV01(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2014
SSA is a disorder. Clearly dysfunctional as evidenced by the outworkings - or lack - of the unions of the SSA. The obvious and only really binary amongst human beings is male/female. It’s the outcome of their unions – procreation leading to offspring – that forms the whole raison d’etre of marriage.

SSU cannot procreate in principle or in practice. They are not infertile, they are sterile - always. If you claim “nature” made them that way, why contrary to natures dictates, do they want children? Why did nature give SSA persons the exact same reproductive capacity of normally functioning human beings?

SS couples “ape” what obtains in a normal human pair-bond, why is that? They can only copulate via an unnatural use of bodily parts or using prosthesis. Lesbians typically follow the butch/femme binary. One adopting pseudo-male behaviour. Likewise gay men, with their “tops & bottoms” binary.

It takes real enlightenment and a super-duper intelligence to persuade oneself that what is clearly physically and morally wrong is a human right. And that one man rectally penetrating another is the basis for a marriage.

Incest is also morally wrong, but by degrees and for good reason. If the human genome was devoid of flaws (as many believe it once was), what reason would there be too disallow incestuous relationships within limits?

Why would it be morally wrong, especially given the basis used to argue SSM - consensual, no one being harmed, privacy and human “rights”, etc? Moreso if these incestuous couples were happy not to breed or do so using 3rd party gemetic material as SSC do. Even today, cousin marriage – although not a great long-term idea – still obtains in many societies. SSC is both morally and structurally disordered.

To argue for SSA/SSM being good and moral, is to be a hypocrite if you don’t argue for Polygamy Polyamoury or other paraphilia being likewise moral & good.

A deceitfully sordid use of words such as “gay”, which we know means happy and “orientation” which was always about direction doesn’t fool anyone The bogus heterosexual/homosexual binary is plain idiotic. Normally functioning human beings couple heterosexually – if you insist on using that word. Everything else is deviant, as in the sense of being faulty. Heterosexuality is not one state in a "spectrum of normal", it is the only normal.

The UK is currently riven with angst over claims of serial and organised paedophilial acts amongst the elites. But in truth they only really have half a problem. Normalising homosex solved the first half. Now they only have to reduce the age of consent and voilà problem solved.

It takes real enlightenment, a super-duper intelligence and a sick, twisted and evil mind. Utterly disgusting.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by pickabeau1: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Well written...

Its all about brainwashing

TV01: SSA is a disorder. Clearly dysfunctional as evidenced by the outworkings - or lack - of the unions of the SSA. The obvious and only really binary amongst human beings is male/female. It’s the outcome of their unions – procreation leading to offspring – that forms the whole raison d’etre of marriage.

SSU cannot procreate in principle or in practice. They are not infertile, they are sterile - always. If you claim “nature” made them that way, why contrary to natures dictates, do they want children? Why did nature give SSA persons the exact same reproductive capacity of normally functioning human beings?

SS couples “ape” what obtains in a normal human pair-bond, why is that? They can only copulate via an unnatural use of bodily parts or using prosthesis. Lesbians typically follow the butch/femme binary. One adopting pseudo-male behaviour. Likewise gay men, with their “tops & bottoms” binary.

It takes real enlightenment and a super-duper intelligence to persuade oneself that what is clearly physically and morally wrong is a human right. And that one man rectally penetrating another is the basis for a marriage.

Incest is also morally wrong, but by degrees and for good reason. If the human genome was devoid of flaws (as many believe it once was), what reason would there be too disallow incestuous relationships within limits?

Why would it be morally wrong, especially given the basis used to argue SSM - consensual, no one being harmed, privacy and human “rights”, etc? Moreso if these incestuous couples were happy not to breed or do so using 3rd party gemetic material as SSC do. Even today, cousin marriage – although not a great long-term idea – still obtains in many societies. SSC is both morally and structurally disordered.

To argue for SSA/SSM being good and moral, is to be a hypocrite if you don’t argue for Polygamy Polyamoury or other paraphilia being likewise moral & good.

A deceitfully sordid use of words such as “gay”, which we know means happy and “orientation” which was always about direction doesn’t fool anyone The bogus heterosexual/homosexual binary is plain idiotic. Normally functioning human beings couple heterosexually – if you insist on using that word. Everything else is deviant, as in the sense of being faulty. Heterosexuality is not one state in a "spectrum of normal", it is the only normal.

The UK is currently riven with angst over claims of serial and organised paedophilial acts amongst the elites. But in truth they only really have half a problem. Normalising homosex solved the first half. Now they only have to reduce the age of consent and voilà problem solved.

It takes real enlightenment, a super-duper intelligence and a sick, twisted and evil mind. Utterly disgusting.

TV
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
This topic don migrate to same sex marriage? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
coogar:

stop talking crap....the final took my attention, i never knew your lack of decorum would give you one last attempt at this.

-_-

who is locking african americans up? foreign countries? isn't that the exact reason i think america is a swamp of piss? the dynamic isn't any different, america is just a shyte country compared to other countries in the western world - stop making excuses for a country who is yet to dig her head from her rectum. there are black people in the UK, germany, spain, portugal, etc.

I was born in Europe and I visited Sweden for an entire summer, and although I had a gr8 time there, I wouldn't want to live there or anywhere else in Europe. America being a shyt country is your opinion, and you're free to it smiley

there's no reason one shouldn't compare america to other countries. your laws & the way of life out there is pre-historic. remove the rights to bear arms, stop rewarding promiscuity & start seeing the black people as humans and things should look better

Hell no @ removing the right to bear arms. That would be a disaster! We should address the real issues at hand. There was a British nut by the name of Piers Morgan that dedicated most of his CNN segment to advocating gun control. They say his rants and unrealistic debating actually increased gun sales here O_o lol

Rewarding promiscuity? How so?

Some people are of the opinion that there's a conspiracy to keep the Black Americans down, but I honestly think it's high time people took responsibility. "Whose locking them up? Foreign countries? "...so they're being locked up because they're Black? I don't think so.

the teenagers in the UK have more decorum than the ones in the US. the stats have done justice to that. there's more than 100 research studies on this issue & america came first in all of them. it's not like american teenagers can't read instructions or contraceptives aren't available in america - why are your kids the most irresponsible?

are you insinuating they are the most fertile? grin

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-teen-birth-rate-higher-than-Western-Europe-s-2462254.php

Birth control is less expensive and easier for teens to get in many other developed countries than in the United States. And teachers, parents and physicians tend to be more accepting of teenage sexuality and more likely to encourage use of contraception. "We're working the opposite way [in the US]," she added, describing Sweden's comprehensive sex education and easy teen access to condoms and birth control.

Decorum, eh??
We have abstinence programs - which align with your way of thinking - but apparently that hasn't been working...

hogwash!

Socio-economics has a lot to do with why behaviors sometimes become cycles.

who isn't struggling in the world today? your points are too frail. china is a super-power, deal with it. you have been so brainwashed by CNN thinking america is canaan. you need to hop out of your cocoon & see the rest of the world.

I don't have a problem with China's success lmao, and I've probably seen more of the world than you have.

Take care.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by coogar: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

-_-

I was born in Europe and I visited Sweden for an entire summer, and although I had a gr8 time there, I wouldn't want to live there or anywhere else in Europe. America being a shyt country is your opinion, and you're free to it smiley

who wants to stay in any scandinavian country? the weather is shyte & the language barrier is depressing. the only merits there are their women & the food. i can understand your reasons......however, it's still better than staying in the US.

Hell no @ removing the right to bear arms. That would be a disaster! We should address the real issues at hand. There was a British nut by the name of Piers Morgan that dedicated most of his CNN segment to advocating gun control. They say his rants and unrealistic debating actually increased gun sales here O_o lol

piers morgan is a prïck!
no one even likes him here. when americans were signing a petition to have him deported, brits also signed a petition to prevent him from coming back to the UK. he's not exactly the right guy to be talking about gun control. it was because of piers morgan's forefathers that americans saw the gun as a symbol of freedom in the first place.

Rewarding promiscuity? How so?

what happens to babymamas in your country?

Some people are of the opinion that there's a conspiracy to keep the Black Americans down, but I honestly think it's high time people took responsibility. "Whose locking them up? Foreign countries? "...so they're being locked up because they're Black? I don't think so.

yes - they are being locked up because they are blacks. blacks make up only about 13% of the entire population in the US & yet they are about 70% of the prison population. it's so disproportionate. what white boys get slapped in the wrist for, black boys get prison terms for it.

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-teen-birth-rate-higher-than-Western-Europe-s-2462254.php

Birth control is less expensive and easier for teens to get in many other developed countries than in the United States. And teachers, parents and physicians tend to be more accepting of teenage sexuality and more likely to encourage use of contraception. "We're working the opposite way [in the US]," she added, describing Sweden's comprehensive sex education and easy teen access to condoms and birth control.

Decorum, eh??
We have abstinence programs - which align with your way of thinking - but apparently that hasn't been working...

that's one of the reasons i said US is a swamp of piss. the luxury of teen girls going to the clinic to get contraceptives is nonexistent in america. such services are free in nearly all the countries in europe. taking control of one's destiny during/after sex is part of being responsible.

I don't have a problem with China's success lmao, and I've probably seen more of the world than you have.

Take care.

seen more of which world? maybe in your lucid dreams grin cheesy
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
coogar:

who wants to stay in any scandinavian country? the weather is shyte & the language barrier is depressing. the only merits there are their women & the food. i can understand your reasons......however, it's still better than staying in the US.

I'm not bothered by cold weather. It's supposed to have one of the best standards of living, and yet I honestly prefer the US.

piers morgan is a prïck!
no one even likes him here. when americans were signing a petition to have him deported, brits also signed a petition to prevent him from coming back to the UK. he's not exactly the right guy to be talking about gun control. it was because of piers morgan's forefathers that americans saw the gun as a symbol of freedom in the first place.

Lol @ deportation petition, I heard about that. I support the focus on mental health and thorough background checks, but banning AR-15s and other "assault rifles" won't solve anything statistically, so it's not irrational to think that it may lead to an outright handgun ban - which is what 80%plus of Americans fear. AR-15s are pretty badass tho, people are upset about that too.

what happens to babymamas in your country?

Something happens to them

yes - they are being locked up because they are blacks. blacks make up only about 13% of the entire population in the US & yet they are about 70% of the prison population. it's so disproportionate. what white boys get slapped in the wrist for, black boys get prison terms for it.

In the face of cold facts, there should be some accountability. Black crime, in fact, black-on-black murder is a serious problem here.

that's one of the reasons i said US is a swamp of piss. the luxury of teen girls going to the clinic to get contraceptives is nonexistent in america. such services are free in nearly all the countries in europe. taking control of one's destiny during/after sex is part of being responsible.

So, why did you keep parroting that we're far more promiscuous?? Are you a trolling me?

seen more of which world? maybe in your lucid dreams grin cheesy

I've lived in or visited 5 different countries, but I was too young to remember 1 of them so let's just say 4. I'll be visiting my 1st Asian country this year. My world view isn't based on CNN or any other solitary news source.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? by ihedinobi2: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol. What a thread! I don laff die! grin

TV01: SSA is a disorder. Clearly dysfunctional as evidenced by the outworkings - or lack - of the unions of the SSA. The obvious and only really binary amongst human beings is male/female. It’s the outcome of their unions – procreation leading to offspring – that forms the whole raison d’etre of marriage.
TV
EPIC!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.