Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? (29137 Views)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / How Do Mentally Ill People Praise God ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2014
mcfarlin:
From my own inference people are not born mentally handicapped so GOD is gonna judge them for activities prior to that.
You are wrong my dear, except maybe you have irrefutable proof, I know people with skoin skoin right from childhood.

Let's even assume they weren't born with it but developed it as toddlers, what then happens?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Wokeyim(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2014
sandijey: This atheist make me laugh a lot. How can u honestly think that after death is nothing......Hmmmmmn have you ever asked yourselves what if?? all I know is in death "everything becomes clearer".
To the op, people don't just go mad. To the best of my knowledge I believe emotional instability and drug abuse are major reasons for people to go mad. Then off course the spiritual aspect of it which I won't talk about. Then we also have imbeciles which brings back my strong believe of incarnation. I believe God is just and not bias. There is also a reason for every and anything that happens. Bad things just don't happen to good people. Good things just don't happen to bad people. Everybody must get their reward. I believe mad people go to heaven because their madness on earth is an atonement for their sins. I also believe imbeciles etc go to heaven.
Thats just my believe.........

Sandijey, are u for real? So madness is atonement for sin and no more need for hell fire? I pray then that I become mad before I die so I'll have atoned for my sins and will go straight to Heaven. So madness is some kind of Purgatory now?

@ Poster, the logical thing to think is that a mad person's relationship with God before he went mental will determine where he will go at death; and for infants that were born with mental issues, they will make Heaven since they never sinned any way. Just my opinion sha, God's ways are not our ways...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: Nice question. Authentic mentally handicapped people will be reborn and reincarnated, just like you and i.
this is another point that needs to be discussed .. re incarnation
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by angela98(f): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2014
After death, mad people will go to six feet grave to rotten just as the rest of us who thinks we are sane. Let it be known that a lot of us who parades ourselves as normal sane people are mad without knowing it...eg..una think say koko master dbang normal, Abi GEJ, boko haram, I go die, basket mouth, etc....plus, including me.
YES WE ARE ALL MAD PEOPLE.! Its just that our madness dey different stages which is guided by our ambitions....even the moderator of this post is MAD! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by freecocoa(f): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2014
JustCare:
if you ain't ready to examine the concept of reincarnation with strict sense of logic as well as considering that whatever you sow shall you reap whenever it's ripe or matured for your harvesting ie now or anytime in earth time then you ain't ready to grasp holistically the dynamics behind the concept in the question you have asked!
What are you talking about? Since when do Christians believe in reincarnation? Or is there something you want to tell me?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by AMADU77: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
[size=15pt]God won't judge the mentally ill[/size]

cs they donno wt they r doing, ( been drunk or high doesn't count grin )

so i think they will go to heaven but they will be fully ok, so my friend when u see a mad person treat him well n never insult him cs hes a heaven man n one day u will need him n ur gonna b very sorry if u insulted him
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
sandijey: This atheist make me laugh a lot. How can u honestly think that after death is nothing......Hmmmmmn have you ever asked yourselves what if?? all I know is in death "everything becomes clearer".

To the op, people don't just go mad. To the best of my knowledge I believe emotional instability and drug abuse are major reasons for people to go mad. Then off course the spiritual aspect of it which I won't talk about. Then we also have imbeciles which brings back my strong believe of incarnation. I believe God is just and not bias. There is also a reason for every and anything that happens. Bad things just don't happen to good people. Good things just don't happen to bad people. Everybody must get their reward. I believe mad people go to heaven because their madness on earth is an atonement for their sins. I also believe imbeciles etc go to heaven.

Thats just my believe.........
lol. another zebo4's preachers. Well, i love the part where you said "that's just your belief" not what your bible teaches.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by ojeffo: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
THE WILL DO CARRY OVER OF LIFE ON EARTH. .THIS TIME AS SANE PEOPLE
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz: @ freecocoa
Well, from my own perspective.
It depends on d kind of they lived before going insane.

What if they were insane from childhood?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by mcfarlin(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: You are wrong my dear, except maybe you have irrefutable proof, I know people with skoin skoin right from childhood.

Let's even assume they weren't born with it but developed it as toddlers, what then happens?
Thanks darl...but the hidden(mysterious) things belong to God according to deuteronomy 29;29...I think its best if we leave unfathomable things to the celestial being.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2014
If i say i was your mothers father in my previous life, you will think i am insulting you. Why will you ask me such a mundane question? Behave o.

Lachynos2k2: where and who were u in your former life?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Calebosko(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you know that chatting with a fat Girl
consumes your MB?
Do you know that listening to Rick Ross
music makes you add weight?
Text SIZE to 3888 for more tips, costs N10/
sms........
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Provie(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Scyllapatron: they are going to the cemetery, for burial.
but, apparently, religions are gradually turning into madness, so we are looking at a huge number of mad people here. .

Raw truth!
Madness is a matter of degree!

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2014
ge best: If i where u, i will be concerned about were i will go when raptures take effect and not were will mad person go for our GOD is a just God.
why r u trying to limit the ops thinking.. because rapture or hell will come does it mean person go dey fear any how? do u know whether he has done his own home work on going to heaven? or is it because you don't have an answer then u don't want questions so u just tend to take things as u see them.. then you wonder why blacks are intellectually lower than other races

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2014
This is part of the problems christians are facing. Dont generalise us all. I am a christian, anglican, but i personally belive in reincarnation becos its biblical and i can prove it. So, if you have been taught by your pastors that reincarnation does not exist, then dont say all christians dont believe in reincarnation.

freecocoa: What are you talking about? Since when do Christians believe in reincarnation? Or is there something you want to tell me?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Anacksunamun: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Tupac said, "ain't no heaven for a thug nigga, that's why we go to thug mansion." So mad people will go to MAD MANSION, ain't no heaven for them too. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Their body is the one harboring the illness and not their soul! The body do not go to heaven or hell but rather their soul undecided So if you are an amputee, your soul will not be an amputee.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by JustCare: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2014
freecocoa: What are you talking about? Since when do Christians believe in reincarnation? Or is there something you want to tell me?
you only need conviction not believing!
we can talk about the Bible with regard to many instances of the idealogy of reincarnation but I ain't here for that...I don't wanna subject your Biblical beliefs to...
okay... before I digress, you just need to think outside the box! like I said before reason logically ...rationality is in you!
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2014
if Christian's read the book of Enoch .. it will change the way they see things and shake their faith cos of its contents .. that's why the brainwashing elites did not add it to the bible

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2014
You are right. But truth is a lot of "discussions" just turn out to be "dissing" and "cussing" without making "incursions" into the matter at hand. I try to avoid them generally.

iam_ord: this is another point that needs to be discussed .. re incarnation

1 Like

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by emperortony: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Literally after death they go to the ground...and wait for judgment...and by the time they rise for judgment...the spirit of mental insanity will not rise with them cause am sure it will be facing its own judgment...and everyone will be judge separately according to their works on earth...as for the mental man am sure he will be judge from b4 he was MAD...I stand to be corrected if need be..happy sunday
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Camola(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Human being with reasoning. Judgement will be passed on reasoning. Mad person will be judged base on work they put forward before they become insane. Hell fire or paradise people will be reward base on reasoning and work follow reasoning. Use your reasoning to know God you worship. Be informed in this world so that you will not be deformed on the day judgement.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by iamord(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2014
skillet: You are right. But truth is a lot of "discussions" just turn out to be "dissing" and "cussing" without making "incursions" into the matter at hand. I try to avoid them generally.

well have you checked other forums abroad to see how they comment and contrast with us here.. you will see we have a long way to go get we think we have sense.. forums are meant to bring about derives solutions.. but people come here and think they know all.. imposing their doctrines on the other.. we don't learn and won't move forward cos of that.. but u can still set up a thread.. those that share like minds with u will come up

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2014
[quote author=skillet]If i say i was your mothers father in my previous life, you will think i am insulting you. Why will you ask me such a mundane question? Behave o.

[/quote ..hey!! mind d way u talk to me otherwise I send u to sambisa to spend your next life..ochicha.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2014
There's no afterlife. Its just a religious scam to keep you remaining in their cults.
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: did you read his conclusion. Depending on the state of mind of that individual before he became mad. Why should God send an insane person who might have gone into insanity as a result of medical reason to hell. The fact stil remains he wld be judged either. Its is God's call moreover I can't argue on what God decides to do with that individual. Peace
lwkm. You mean its God's call for people to run mad?.. Sweetheart, you have written zilch like your scattered-brain preacher-man.(no offense). What do have to say about those who were born with ill-mentality?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by badaru1(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Soloter: 1.If a drug addict becomes a lunatic - we can then conclude that his destination is Hellfire. why? the Bible has warned us against polluting the temple of God, "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 1 Corinthians 3:16,17(KJV)." , therefore, one who refused to accept this injunction when insaned, shall rot in hell.
2. insanity is occasioned by demon- possession and demons will only possess those who have rejected the Son of God- Christ. for the Bible says "You are of God, my little children, and you have overcome them because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world" 1John 4:4.
Conclusively, one's believe and state before madness will determine where he'll spend eternity.

Abeg park well, insanity is just like any illness, so does it mean that only sinners get sick? In fact most people that call themselves religious are insane
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Phema:

What if they were insane from childhood?

They're going to heaven.
They don't know right from wrong yet...
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by equily(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Op no worry God go concider you. tongue
concider?
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by skillet(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Are u nigeriaarmy15? Using another moniker? Well one monkey looks like the other. Enjoy your forests, am not interested.

Lachynos2k2: i am an ochicha monkey living in sambasia
Re: Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2014
iam_ord: well have you checked other forums abroad to see how they comment and contrast with us here.. you will see we have a long way to go get we think we have sense.. forums are meant to bring about derives solutions.. but people come here and think they know all.. imposing their doctrines on the other.. we don't learn and won't move forward cos of that.. but u can still set up a thread.. those that share like minds with u will come up

well said bro,
in this part of the world if you don't agree with another person's view, especially religious views, they will brand you evil and start attacking you verbally. .. people's mentality here is very absurd.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Type Of Marriage Does God Recognise? Traditional, Court Or Church? / My Confusion About God And The Scriptures. / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.