Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29020 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by slex(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: girls dont date nice guys. If they do its because they have not seen or meet a rough, never caring guy. When they finally do have him they will dump the nice guy. I swear it, even in churches, ladies still crave for bad guys. I was once in the mr nice guy shoes but when i realised it, i changed completely.

Since being nice is a SIN to girls then they shouldnt complain. Naija men don deh wise up
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zeongeon: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2014
There is nothing wrong in being frds with a gurl or if a gurl just wants to be friends..BUT where it makes guys feel bad is if they have an intention to be more than friends with a girl and she ignores all his care and attention and still friendzones him.

Irony no1 is that same girls say they want a guy they really know and communicate well with but when a gurl gets to know u and is familiar with u to a point it is likely she will friend zone the guy and follow someone she doesn't really know or isn't really familiar with.

Irony no2 they friend zone a guy and get angry or jealous when they see him movin on with some other gal.

Irony no3 they still want to have a hold on the guy and still have benefits of a lover, galfrd or wife even after friend zoning the guy.

Irony no4 they still expect the friend zoned guy to ask there hand in marriage or go back to the friend zoned guy when they re ready for marriage after they have tasted around.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2014
zeongeon: There is nothing wrong in being frds with a gurl or if a gurl just wants to be friends..BUT where it makes guys feel bad is if they have an intention to be more than friends with a girl and she ignores all his care and attention and still friendzones him.

Irony no1 is that same girls say they want a guy they really know and communicate well with but when a gurl gets to know u and is familiar with u to a point it is likely she will friend zone the guy and follow someone she doesn't really know or isn't really familiar with.

Irony no2 they friend zone a guy and get angry or jealous when they see him movin on with some other gal.

Irony no3 they still want to have a hold on the guy and still have benefits of a lover, galfrd or wife even after friend zoning the guy.

Irony no4 they still expect the friend zoned guy to ask there hand in marriage or go back to the friend zoned guy when they re ready for marriage after they have tasted around.

they are very confused sets of animals. I no dey take their matter serious ooo.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by joe4christ(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
While d bad guy gets d punny, and sometimes gifts sef

I can identify with this post.
And sure it pays to be the bad guy cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by prof800(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2014
What is the big deal in being 'friendzoned'?
...seriously, what is the big deal in being 'friendzoned'?

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.

sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by opeano(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
While d bad guy gets d punny, and sometimes gifts sef

this answers it all
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by emsheddy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
LogoDWhiz: The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..
dats d point bro. No one is saying having female friends is wrong. Personally, i have female friends who confide in me cos they find me easy to talk to n i advice them wella and help bring out the best in them. But i love u, i tell u say i love u, u say e no fit happen but we fit be just friends. Small time u begin wan use me pass boyfriend self and u expect feelings wey i get for u to die like dat? E cant fit happen nah.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by emsheddy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
zeongeon: There is nothing wrong in being frds with a gurl or if a gurl just wants to be friends..BUT where it makes guys feel bad is if they have an intention to be more than friends with a girl and she ignores all his care and attention and still friendzones him.

you nailed it bro! Dats the point ladies. Thats the friendzone guys mean
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2014
emsheddy: dats d point bro. No one is saying having female friends is wrong. Personally, i have female friends who confide in me cos they find me easy to talk to n i advice them wella and help bring out the best in them. But i love u, i tell u say i love u, u say e no fit happen but we fit be just friends. Small time u begin wan use me pass boyfriend self and u expect feelings wey i get for u to die like dat? E cant fit happen nah.

Lol. Na so.
Ain't fair..
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
The big deal is the way girls take advantage of the situation...

Why do u friend zone a guy, why don't u make it clear if he's a friend or he is more than that. And don't make him do things meant for your bf.. Cos that's why the issue lies..

only foolish guys are frienzoned...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.