Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29017 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Argentina get only one player. Messi
Messi, Aguero Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria, Garay, Zabaleta, Mascherano. . Lol see difference
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2014
grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Netherlands get only 3 players. . Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie
Argentina come get how many
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Messi, Aguero Higuain, Lavezzi, Di Maria, Garay, Zabaleta, Mascherano. . Lol see difference
Rouben, robbin, mamphis dapay, sneider, blind, indi. Lense. Netherland are even more mobile on d pitch than argies.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Argentina get only one player. Messi
Correct.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2014
Chilug:
Rouben, robbin, mamphis dapay, sneider, blind, indi. Lense. Netherland are even more mobile on d pitch than argies.
Mamphis, blind, lense, indi. . Who know those ones?
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by rocgirl: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Lmao...
Infact whats the biggie?
Shaaa ensure you get your hands on his cash and spend it to the last dime before you do...
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Mamphis, blind, lense, indi. . Who know those ones?
Even without knowing them they are good na, like james redrigues who know him, like hazard everyone know him what happened. And they have a good coach too the netherlands.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2014
Holland do play nice attacking football but they always have hard luck, though this world cup is getting them some luck,
Just waiting for Van Gaal at Man United
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb: Holland do play nice attacking football but they always have hard luck, though this world cup is getting them some luck,
Just waiting for Van Gaal at Man United
Brother, LVG will be great for man utd. Can't wait for net season.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2014
U will need some bit of luck to win a championship anyway. Holland is nt an exception.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by timpaker(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Derailer's/Football paradise: Annex II grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Chilug:
Brother, LVG will be great for man utd. Can't wait for net season.
Just hope Arsenal can take a cue, if not for that FA cup luck, Wenger should have been out
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2014
princesa: Err... It's me again.

This time around I really wanna know what so wrong in 'friend zoning' a male friend like you guys on Nairaland so detest?

I mean, Is it wrong for a girl to want to have a male friend who she doesn't want to date or be intimately familiar with?

Every post on this zoning thingy I've read on here got me cracking and wondering the perception of the dudes because honestly I don't see the big issue in it. The girl probably sees the guy as a friend or a brother, so what's freaking wrong about it? She must not date every guy na? Haba!

Guys oh, come and answer clearly so that we can understand your stance.

When you're a friend, you're left with limited chances to pour out your heart.

Every of your converso is expected to be that of a friend and you know how boring & stale that can get sometimes.

How many guys are ready to put up with ''hello, hi, how body na, you're sick again, take paracetamol abeg etc'' for a lady they've got a crush on?

I'd only be a friend to a lady that i've got no plans to date - that's ok with me and i expect her to understand that i wouldn't be wooing her in the nearby future.

For a lady that I wish to call 'mine', na straight fronting mehn. Guapo has got no time to babysit you and discuss Philippines' movies all in the name of friendship.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Just hope Arsenal can take a cue, if not for that FA cup luck, Wenger should have been out
Arsenal had to win something last season it was long overdue. With a bit of luck too. Wenger has to stay or premiership won't be the same

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ITbomb(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2014
timpaker: Derailer's/Football paradise: Annex II grin
I'm just trying to imagine Princesa face when she comes back from church and look at her thread grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2014
Go Argentina. . Van Gal, RVP and the diver Robben must be sent parking. .
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Go Argentina. . Van Gal, RVP and the diver Robben must be sent parking. .
The guy is nt bad sha. Cut him some slack
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2014
Chilug:
The guy is nt bad sha. Cut him some slack
Robben is a football thief!!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Robben is a football thief!!
V.Persie is great.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Prowizy2(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2014
Chilug:
V.Persie is great.
Someone sent me a PM that they'll soon ban us o! grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Chilug(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Someone sent me a PM that they'll soon ban us o! grin
Hahaha, ban ko, d thread is over na, so wwe re just using d residue

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chilug:
Hahaha, ban ko, d thread is over na, so wwe re just using d residue

Residue?

You lot are derailing someone's thread and you think it's fun.

Take your analysis to the sports section before you get banned.

Apply some decorum here.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by timpaker(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
I'm just trying to imagine Princesa face when she comes back from church and look at her thread grin grin
Heheeheheh. I can tell she'd smoke you all.... **Na sit don look I dey now**grabs popcorn**

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Danhumprey: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
rocgirl: Lmao...
Infact whats the biggie?
Shaaa ensure you get your hands on his cash and spend it to the last dime before you do...
See one of 'em girls!undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by justi4jesu(f): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ehhhh ya see derailing of thread....una wicked gan ni oh... sad
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by G12(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why is it hard for girls to understand this logic?

Ok, lemme break it down.

A guy wants you to be his girl for snugging sake

You don't want to be his girl or snuggle with him, but still wants him around you always while some other guy would be doing what he should be doing

Therefore, there will be a clash of interest. Why? Because the message you are sending is "he is not good enough for that position with so much benefits attached, but instead you are relegating him to a lesser position with no benefit other than thank you for being there".

Guys can be friend with females they are not interested in making their girl, but once that interest comes in and you don't give in, that's where the friendship may end.

I have a couple of female friends that I can't date(some are other than me and I can't date an older lady), and we do alot of private stuffs but its clear we can never date. I will never even ask them out.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by parzdor(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
LaurelP: D friendzoned guy is d one who gives all but gets notin in return
Other dan smiles
e no pure na... lol
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Danhumprey: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
El Guapo:

When you're a friend, you're left with limited chances to pour out your heart.

Every of your converso is expected to be that of a friend and you know how boring & stale that can get sometimes.

How many guys are ready to put up with ''hello, hi, how body na, you're sick again, take paracetamol abeg etc'' for a lady they've got a crush on?

I'd only be a friend to a lady that i've got no plans to date - that's ok with me and i expect her to understand that i wouldn't be wooing her in the nearby future.

For a lady that I wish to call 'mine', na straight fronting mehn. Guapo has got no time to babysit you and discuss Philippines' movies all in the name of friendship.
GBAM! That's it!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by justi4jesu(f): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
They are called Friends with Benefit...

Guys help and your reward will be in HEAVEN grin grin LOL
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by buoye1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
The bad thing about it is that
1. She ll make me tke responsibility of a bf like paying bills,gifts n many more but she wnt tk d rspnbility of a gal frnd nd evn block any intimate moves!
2.she ll scare away gals dt i'm supps 2 relate or evn date
3.lastly nd d mst imprtant....i no fit dey do "AJAYI" work...dey pay bills&sort na anoda badt guy go dy blow her!am i mad?......
If u cnt date me,u cnt frnd zone me walahi......

7 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by myspnigeria: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
no big deal... all boils down to what u want

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.