Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State (40928 Views)

Man In Anambra Kills And Buries His Father In Shallow Grave (photos) / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by singlefade25(f): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb: Sometimes I notice some parent attitude,
You condone a child's rascality, saying he would outgrow it, then you dump him in some pampered centre called private school, then after failing JAMB repeatedly, you decided to shipped him to a private university, then you expect him to learn Bible principles at university level.

Prof Soludo did say something, he said, "If primary school did not mould a child and secondary school could not shape him, there is nothing the university can do".
you are on point

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Anger leads to momentary insanity, which can lead to destruction. . . .

"Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; Do not fret—it only causes harm" - Psalm 37: 8.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by emmabest2000(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2014
faithugo64: See as im face be. ENDTIME!
if his wife didn't born male child their people will start to gossip , RIP SoSaD ...

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Harmvirus(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Smh.. May the soul of the deceased RIP
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dont8(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
---
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by dont8(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
You got a life? It's a miserable one, instead of you to condemn that son of a devil, you decide to glorify him the more by shifting the blame and making it a religion thing.
shaggy007:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I have a life, you're intruding.

I make a comment, you quote me, I quote you back.

No, why don't you get a life.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by ashlamonki: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2014
@ITBOMB u got it right absolutely. Most parents do decieve themselves n in addition to dis we shuld be mindful of where we re gettin our money,so imperative.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sleemoon(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Why not stick your Islamic head up in your a55. That way you can see what's wrong with you internally.

4k Christianity, 4k Christians. Understand that.

So take your ped0ph1le d1ck and 4k your Islamic a55. That way, you can impregnate yourself.
Omashe oooo .... Shey omo leleyi abi omo odo?

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2014
dont8: You got a life? It's a miserable one, instead of you to condemn that son of a devil, you decide to glorify him the more by shifting the blame and making it a religion thing.

Yes it's my life, I want it to be miserable.

Why you dey take Panadol for my headache?

Why don't you Muslims condemn terrorist attacks? You guys glorify it.

So leave me to glorify who I want to glorify.

No be my glorification?

6 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by mkoabiola: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Ds boy is mentally sick ,it was nt observed on tym
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Xclusivelady: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2014
thorpido: May God not let our children turn out this way.
Some kids ought to have gone with a miscarriage.
.AMEN OOOO. now even parents are nt safe in d hands of their kids, so is d kids too. wat an ugly world

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Skmoda360(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2014
coldgate: Some children should never have been born. Tragic.
so true......

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by texaco1: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
naijajobspost: Things are happening on camp,most people don't know coz they only come for sevice every month. 99percent of the senior pastors in redeem camp are thiefs.they are all after redeem money.they drive big cars,build houses worth millions home abroad.their children don't school here. Its not what they told us.its what we know.if you come to camp and go to the estate areas,you will witness some.i am sure the guys dad is one of the pastors coz he stays on camp.the redeem university is only for rich people.having collected tithes from average members to build the university.also most of the pastors children in redeem university barely pay tuition.last year,one of the board directors son age 26 or so very popular man killed his wife in the same redeem camp but this was covered coz of press alert,although the guy is still in elewe eran, according to investigations,the guy was having close to 70million in his account ,the money his dad got from projects he got in redeem.redeem keep building lots of houses,big auditorium,and other project giving only the redeem pastors opportunity to take contracts and all became millionaires ,some are even billionaires but you won't know coz they pretend a lot.that's why their children misbehave,they give their children big cars to drive at early age. The funniest thing is these pastors are full time pastors.so it is justifed where the money all came from. Tithes payers,offering, donations,gifts ,grants and many more.
these allegations are serious , but there is nothing adeboye can do about it .
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.

God punish you for insulting Islam. Did you see Islam in the story? Asssshole**

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Kei144(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Nope, hate kids, wife hates kids, we are perfectly fine and happy in our 40s with money to spare, nice home, nothing broken, not lonely at all.

I'm the type that scoffs at how stupid people are that have kids and still rent, don't have money saved and scrape by every month. It seems these days, in the US, you turn 25 and are issued a friggen kid. The mentality is almost like you are REQUIRED to have a child at some point.

No thanks. I don't have the time, patience nor will for a child, and I know it. I like my freedom entirely too much and as selfish as it sounds, I do not see the value in raising a child. A lot of people think the same way, yet still have a kid thinking it will be OK after you have one because it'll be yours. SCREW that.

And yes, it's annoying as hell to have people who you have literally seen transform into a shadow of themselves after having a child ask you when you plan on having one. Haha sucker.

Isn’t there a little bit of MISERY LOVES COMPANY in all this? I mean, aren’t some of these parents saying, "Hey, I have to forgo all the pleasures you take for granted, so I don’t see why you should get off scott-free!" I’m so thankful not to have kids, I want to shout for joy! How many of them can say the same about parenthood?

I see parents fighting about, you guessed it, their kids. Parents would deny this until they ran out of breath, but children CAN ruin your life! On the other hand, NOT having children never ruined ANYBODY’S life!

On a similar note, what is your reaction when you see those harried parents in a mall? The ones with the frayed and tattered hams and nerves? They haul screaming little Billy off to one side and give him a smack you can hear through the sliding exit door, and scream shrill threats at him. I (honestly!) never fail to look skyward and offer silent thanks. Recently, while observing a parent on a tirade, I caught myself whispering, "God is good, God is great, I’ll never have children that I’ll hate." It made me smile and I recite it whenever I witness one of those distressing and slightly stomach-turning tantrums.

https://www.nairaland.com/1790068/people-choose-not-kids-get
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sirt1(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2014
ITbomb: Sometimes I notice some parent attitude,
You condone a child's rascality, saying he would outgrow it, then you dump him in some pampered centre called private school, then after failing JAMB repeatedly, you decided to shipped him to a private university, then you expect him to learn Bible principles at university level.

Prof Soludo did say something, he said, "If primary school did not mould a child and secondary school could not shape him, there is nothing the university can do".

Exactly my problem with all these private schools. Teachers don't beat, scold or shout/yell at students. Even some parents will even ask the school to sack a teacher cos he used ruler to beat a student. Can u imagine that? All what some parents believe is that once dey put their children in expensive school .. all will be fine without performing their parental role to instill discipline in their children especially during the formative years. The funny things is that some cults members that were rusticated from public university will still find their ways into private university and their parents will believe they will change. Like Bishop Oyedepo said sometimes ago during parents forum that parents should endeavour to train their children cos Covenant university is not a [b]REHABILITATION [/b]centre and any student found wanting will be sent home. The earlier parents take dis serious, the better for them and society at large.

May the Soul of the SAN rest in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by simplynola(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2014
He will definately complete the remaining level(400L) in prison, graduate in jail, do his 1yr mandatory NYSC in prison with allawee though, finish his NYSC and be retained as prison warden where he will rot.
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sisiafrika(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

No be my glorification?
pls visit psychiatric hospitAl . Liking ones post wit pseudo accounts is a sign of mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

God punish you for insulting Islam. Did you see Islam in the story? Asssshole**

Devil embrace you for protecting Islam. Can't you see he exhibits special characteristics of a Muslim?

Rotten pu55yhole.

7 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by s1(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

All these are the characteristics of a Muslim. I can swear that the guy was planning to convert to Islam.

Bloody Jihadist.
May almighty God forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2014
sisiafrika: pls visit psychiatric hospitAl . Liking ones post wit pseudo accounts is a sign of mental illness.

Oh, you're just jealous I have followers.

Try and be yourself, and maybe, just maybe, people will like you for who you are.

Fake nigga.

Please stop bugging me let me go an find a psychiatric hospital like you recommended.

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2014
s1: May almighty God forgive you.

Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2014
My nicca;e be like say na u and mad cow dey share the same bed for yaba left grin ;my regards to mad cow..
shaggy007:

No be my glorification?

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by shaggy007(m): 9:53am On Jul 07, 2014
tsolz84: My nicca;e be like say na u and mad cow dey share the same bed for yaba left grin ;my regards to mad cow..

Brother, I go pass on the message. But we no dey share the same bed, I be oloye for the hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sisiafrika(f): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

Oh, you're just jealous I have followers.

Try and be yourself, and maybe, just maybe, people will like you for who you are.

Fake nigga.

Please stop bugging me let me go an find a psychiatric hospital like you recommended.
sexx freak. Kip talking abt shoving dddick in asss and son sexing ffada. U gay! U need help!

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2014
baby124: Families should stop hiding and ignoring mental illness. Get these people the help they need. RIP to the father.
I wouldn't say the father was any saner. Slapping a 21 year old for "not abiding by bible injunctions". Where was his God when he was getting stabbed and diced?! :/
Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by angela98(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
My dear I believe you because my cousin have told me same thing. Can you imagine, this are suppose to be so-called men of god. What examples are they showing. Na wah!
naijajobspost: Things are happening on camp,most people don't know coz they only come for sevice every month. 99percent of the senior pastors in redeem camp are thiefs.they are all after redeem money.they drive big cars,build houses worth millions home abroad.their children don't school here. Its not what they told us.its what we know.if you come to camp and go to the estate areas,you will witness some.i am sure the guys dad is one of the pastors coz he stays on camp.the redeem university is only for rich people.having collected tithes from average members to build the university.also most of the pastors children in redeem university barely pay tuition.last year,one of the board directors son age 26 or so very popular man killed his wife in the same redeem camp but this was covered coz of press alert,although the guy is still in elewe eran, according to investigations,the guy was having close to 70million in his account ,the money his dad got from projects he got in redeem.redeem keep building lots of houses,big auditorium,and other project giving only the redeem pastors opportunity to take contracts and all became millionaires ,some are even billionaires but you won't know coz they pretend a lot.that's why their children misbehave,they give their children big cars to drive at early age. The funniest thing is these pastors are full time pastors.so it is justifed where the money all came from. Tithes payers,offering, donations,gifts ,grants and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2014
freshdude2: I wouldn't say the father was any saner. Slapping a 21 year old for "not abiding by bible injunctions". Where was his God when he was getting stabbed and diced?! :/

Common sense posits that the boy must have spoken some ill words against his father. Bad attitudes deserve dirty slaps

1 Like

Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by sisiafrika(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2014
shaggy007:

So what. At least I enjoyed your dads butthole before it lost its elasticity. But I'm now straight.
80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) / Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.