Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78640 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by joelenesleek(f): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
I don't really want to share my own experience but the way this guys are calling girls ugly pains me because to cut the long story short this guy was not as ugly @least he had a face but he was so short his mouth smelled of onions and garlic and with my hopes high cause he told me he played football and I heard basketball so I had to wear heels so as to get close to his ears and I was so much taller than he was, my cousin could not stop narrating to my sisters how I reacted to my lover. But the dude was intelligent, fun and a very good orator just his height and mouth garlic.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Bwaal(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Therock5555: wow u got nice luck mehn

Share her wit me nagrin
na okirika go kill u

u better stop buyin second products which 1 be pass me ajeku again
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: lets private and sort ourself out. I will pm you, from there we will embark on the investigation.

*winks* na wahala for the last threetongue
Make u update us Hw e de take go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by mencade5(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
kingphilip:
Make u update us Hw e de take go
he be like say she want friendzone me ooo. She no gree answer the pm. But trust me. I don forget her since three hours ago. No time...hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mine was when I was still in secondary school. I was very young then still doing my runs. I don't remember how I met the guy but he wasn't bad @all. It was going to lead to something serious but I knew that was the last thing I wanted
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ojestas(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
missmayorall: met him two years ago via nairaland
lol, mayorall
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Blind dateshockedshockedshocked
hum!!!!!

Make i start to dey read from page 0 self
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MizMyColi(f): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
JoeCutie: By "service" you mean network or where to go on a date or wat?
LoL...For very personal reasons, I don't blind date. wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
JoeCutie: Blind dates? Wow. Ok, do you wanna read mine? grin
Yes
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 11:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
joelenesleek: I don't really want to share my own experience but the way this guys are calling girls ugly pains me because to cut the long story short this guy was not as ugly @least he had a face but he was so short his mouth smelled of onions and garlic and with my hopes high cause he told me he played football and I heard basketball so I had to wear heels so as to get close to his ears and I was so much taller than he was, my cousin could not stop narrating to my sisters how I reacted to my lover. But the dude was intelligent, fun and a very good orator just his height and mouth garlic.

shockedshockedshocked
no hope for short guys
kia! ........... tenk God say he dash me height small

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by harsay(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
vicadex07: OMG this really got me laffing like MOGBE!!! ;

Is just one of the few worst I ever had
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2014
missmayorall: kissAnd we are still in love with each oda

cheesy
happy for u
hope u make it to the altergrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Therock5555: A friend of mine shared me with his supposed classmate, claiming she was the most beautiful girl in his class, well I had stopped doing Secondary school girls but the fact that he told me the babe was a free giver(shey una understand) I quickly agreed and collected her 2go username.

Her pictures made sense on her profile photo so I no waste time to yarn her the koko, after doing small yanga, she gave me her number. Her voice was the best I heard in ages, mehn that babe voice was sweet, she been dey flex queens english for me. I quickly arranged that we met in a primary school in her area.

That day I do better baff-up come place cd for pocket, I don book room join, well I waited about an hour before she pleaded with me to change venue near her house. I gladly did and went to the new venue. After about five mins she called and said she was behind me.

I turned around tire but na only one small girl wey I sight, I kept looking around.

"U saw me and you turn again" she said. Naso I turn look d small girl again, I nearly cry. I just bone face go near her. She was not only small but far from what I saw on the pic, I later learnt that it was her elder sis photo she placed there.

The babe black and ugly with big pimple for her face, I no fit do anything so I turned to jehova witness and began preaching for her. She grew bored and told me that she had work to do at home. I happily dismissed her and deleted her number, Username name and everything about her from my life.

I go give my friend serious warning that day. The babe tried calling back but wetin I tell her for phone eh, she regret her life.

Anyway she don born two children now, d guy wey give her belly try wellagrin
your friend said she was the finest in his class, you are saying she is ugly. Beauty is really in the eyes of the beholder. Hope say you yourself don marry. Abi na blind date be your life partner?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by MadCow1: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: so when u go drop another story?
and wey my cake abi u no go do Owanbe for ur isomo loruko ni?
Lol

You no hear say them no invite me?

In typical Yoruba Owambe party style, Seun block website street for 1 week for the renaming groove. grin

I promise to write another tale as soon as the opportunity presents itself. When I write based on my personal experience, I write better.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by petkoffDrake(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2014
I met 1 on 2go. from Enugu she came down to AnAmbra to see me, she payd for wat we ate in d eatry place. she has a nice figure but she's ugly........... I need a pretty blind date. let's chat on bbm... my pin 7A694B0A
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by JoeCutie(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL...For very personal reasons, I don't blind date. wink
I don't either. -__-
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by JoeCutie(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Yes
Why?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tuffgongjo(m): 12:14am On Jul 09, 2014
MadCow1:

You no hear say them no invite me?

In typical Yoruba Owambe party style, Seun block website street for 1 week for the renaming groove. grin

I promise to write another tale as soon as the opportunity presents itself. When I write based on my personal experience, I write better.
alright wish u d best man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by hobermener: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2014
joelenesleek: Bros, no be you I kiss inside elevator for Waec office, so what's your ish?
Hahahahahahahahahaha heheheheheheheheh somebody pls hlp me I just can't fit stop lafffin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lorlaahlozz: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2014
JoeCutie: Why?
me I want2 know oo grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2014
mencade5: he be like say she want friendzone me ooo. She no gree answer the pm. But trust me. I don forget her since three hours ago. No time...hahaha
Maybe network bad
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by DJDOLA(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Blind date things...make I just dey read comments abeg
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by seagullbabz(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Hilarious posts all around...well I have experienced 2 very bad blind dates, that has made me stop having it. even date with eye sef get Bleep up not to talk of d blind ones. Here goes one:

I was in 300l in school, and I have this friend of mine who had a sports car I used to denge pose with. So on a fateful day in school, a friend of mine said he had an edo babe who was looking for a guy to date, on hearing edo, my senses lighted up, remembering I used to hear gists about how pretty and good in bed Edo girls used to be. I quickly begged the guy for her number and even had to give him money for beer and one of my school daughters to date.
I recharged my glo line to call her mtn number, just to show her I was capable, even tho I wz taking the cards on credit. And when I called her, i. heard the most sonorous voice (not oshiomole's type of voice ooo) and we got talking.... I lied about having a car, being in my final year and about my mom disturbing me for a gf... we kept on talking everyday, during classes, in the hostel and anytime I had a chance, I was so high in debts for the recharge cards I was taking on credit.
I had gone ahead and gisted my school daughters about how i. was gonna give them a pretty school mother and they were all. Eager and happy for me. Then Boma(her name) agreed to come around to see me in school, after having a lot of phone intimacy, and telling me how she was going to handle and kill me in bed. So you understand how eager i was.
She came on the agreed day, after taking 5k for transport, I quickly rushed and took my frnd's car to the car wash, and I was there when she arrived. So I asked her to pick a bike and meet me there. I had even told the man washing the car she was coming. About 5mins later I saw two girls alight from a bike putting on the same type of white tshirt, which had really turned brown from overwashing and usage. I was making jest of them with my friend about how ugly and odd they looked, and didn't even worry since I was expecting one girl and not two. Then my phone rang, and my baby said she was there, mehn I smiled, and told her I couldn't see her, and asked for what she had on, she instead asked for mine, and I stupidly told her about the Polo top and the blue car I was standing near. Then I noticed the two girls walking towards me and one of them smiling at me. At an instant, my friend had disappeared and left me all alone. They came around and the girl tried to kiss me right there in the public, and calling me baby repeatedly. Instantly I remembered my mom's warning about going to skool to read and nothing else. I politely pushed her away, and I was sweating profusely, my whole world came crashing down, and I even lost the car key for a while. Found the key, put them in the car and then drove off. She kept asking me what was wrong and why I was cold to her, I lied about my brother being bitten by snake, how the dept was going to demote me two levels for exam malpractice, how I had typhoid again, all in the same day. That it was really a bad day. I got to the hostel, and my friend was already therewith everyone outside waiting for me. I nearly died, my daughter's didn't forgive me in a long time sef. I just had to get to the room,pick my Atm card, cash out money for transport for them, and told her i needed to go and stay in the hospital with my brother. I trended so well in my hostel that I had to relocate. What made matters worse was she kept calling me baby and asking me if I wouldn't let her deal with me in bed before leaving. All I could do was just cry deep in my soul

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2014
JoeCutie: Why?
Because I wan know
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tosyne2much(m): 12:38am On Jul 09, 2014
amsad19: It was a monday morning i was in a haste walking towards the lecture theatre for my 7am class, i jst heard my 5130 ringing i dnt bother to picked, it rang for the second time i naw received it to my greatest suprise i heard the most sweetest and spunky voice i ever heard, she said she wants to speak to Ahmad i tell ha is a wrong number she then cut off after my lectures i naw called her and asked abt her name and were she based to my suprise it was my junior sister calling me with a different number hahahahaha
hahahahahaha guy u too funny abeg
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tonididdy(m): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2014
I was young and in ss3 then...I picked up my cousins school magazine and I saw this pretty chick chioma,she had just graduated from the school and her passport and email and contact details were in the mag.I decided to play an old trick my neighbour had played in a similar manner.I called her number,''and was like ty mummy, I got the bank alert now...and she told me it was a wrong number.no qualms I sent her a text about 15mins later saying ty and sorry for the mixup and she was like its ok,it happens sometimes and I just kept on contacting her and we would do night calls and I decided we should meet.she okayed it and we met at a university campus in my state.she got there before me and I was fresh looking and had one of these magnetic earings in one ear...I called her phone and she gave me directions to where she was sitted in one of the common rooms which was almost empty cos it was holiday periods and lo and behold chioma was beautiful, overly matured compared to my cute young stature( it was like fan meets celeb, like a kid walking upto angelina jolie for an autograph)...I swear she shame like this small thing na dey chyke me since...lol she bought me malt and I stupidly drank BUT I was proud of meself cos of what how I met her and that at a point she was tripping for me over the phone.it was an awkward outing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Can't Imagine a guy screwing another he with d same dick he screws me with. Ewwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed

so u don dey screw,and i thought u were a virgin cry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 12:54am On Jul 09, 2014
I like dem ugly with a GOOD heart! Seriously I do, cos my beauty will complement d guy's fuglyness grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Brandybliss: I mean why should i? Its nt safe and soo fake. I want a real man who would walk up to me and make his intentions known nt sum fake mistaƙe calls

see this smallie oh forming i like a real man who will walk up to me, bia r u reading for neco at all?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by steppin: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley
Bisexual? Eww! Ewww! **vomits**
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Heyliesha(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2014
angela98: I met this guy on naira land. Both of us were jobless at that time because we are both always on nairaland. We started by commenting on and quoting each others post. One thing led to the other we exchanged phone numbers and arranged to meet up at shoprite. On that day he got there before me, waiting at the car park. When I arrived I was expecting to meet a black average simple young man. Instead I met a very very handsome humble mix race guy.I was blown away. He was so into me. We settled at a restaurant, catch up on a lot of things, got to know more about each other, we had something to eat and drink etc....he saw me off to my car and we kissed and started dating from there until I found out he dates men as well. He is bisexual. That ain't cool with me I dumped him at once. Love disappeared. Now am single and waiting for the right man... wink smiley
I don't believe you.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Followin' smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.