Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42460 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Longeria: Berem, I'm disappointed in you, so your joblessness has frustrated you into igniting another Anambra / Imo. The activities of Abagworo and you is pain in the neck. You enjoy discussions that brings Igboland to it's knees, but when the OFENMANUS are insulting Igbo's, you happily keep quiet. So unfortunate.

You believe she is igbo?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by anago18(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: is it true bola tinubu was a drug baron before he entered into politics?

Hey you product of same s3x marriage, are you so dumb or pretending to be so he is wanted for drugs crimes in USA, yet he brace all Obama's inauguration ceremony. something your dumb president friend buruju kasamu can't dare. did I expect anything from you?? NO. you are even confused about your origin, are you from Benue or anambra.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Longeria(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
gboss4sure:

You believe she is igbo?
My brother, I'm confused.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

Hey you product of same s3x marriage, are you so dumb or pretending to be so he is wanted for drugs crimes in USA, yet he brace all Obama's inauguration ceremony. something your dumb president friend buruju kasamu can't dare. did I expect anything from you?? NO. you are even confused about your origin, are you from Benue or anambra.

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thunder fire you there! Keep waiting for an apology. Idiott!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Longeria(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
zegbeye:

Berem is not an Igbo woman...you can take that to the bank
I can't agree less.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Malawian(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Bad niggagh.....

You've been fuccking some diseased pusssiees? grin
ode. it is these lagos mosquitos that can kill an elephant. how fr nah?
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
. dont mind me joor.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by RareDiamond: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Thunder fire you there! Keep waiting for an apology. Idiott!

THIS YOUR RUDE COMMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY UNCALLED FOR. THE GUY DON'T DESERVE THE KIND OF INSULTS YOU HAVE HURLED ON HIM.

YOU ARE OVER REACTING TO A VERY PETTY ISSUE. HE WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WERE NOT IGBO. HE ONLY REQUESTED THAT YOU DIRECT YOUR INSULTS TO A SPECIFIC PERSON(S).

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Malawian:
ode. it is these lagos mosquitos that can kill an elephant. how fr nah?

Oponu

Leave that Ajegunle or you will just die of malaria grin

I dey jaree

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Thunder fire you there! Keep waiting for an apology. Idiott!

I have a feeling you are Igbo but this your comment reminds me of Desola and Ileke idi. Igbo women have better manners. If it's true you are Igbo then I have to say that I'm greatly disappointed!

14 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
RareDiamond:

THIS YOUR RUDE COMMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY UNCALLED FOR. THE GUY DON'T DESERVE THE KIND OF INSULTS YOU HAVE HURLED ON HIM.

YOU ARE OVER REACTING TO A VERY PETTY ISSUE. HE WASN'T THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WERE NOT IGBO. HE ONLY REQUESTED THAT YOU DIRECT YOUR INSULTS TO A SPECIFIC PERSON(S).
RareDiamond, you're very funny. So you haven't been seeing all the insults he has been throwing at me for a very long time and I have been ignoring him all these while? You're touched because I insulted him on this thread? Smh

You think he hasn't also said so many times that I am not Igbo? Do you want me to get the comments from his profile?

Abeg,I don't want to stress my fingers typing on this thread.
Have a nice day!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
As usual blood everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Malawian(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Oponu

Leave that Ajegunle or you will just die of malaria grin

I dey jaree
lol. u and who dey stay for ajegunle?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Do you want me to browse through your post history and show the world your perfect written English? I will lay low if I were you,Mr educated.

Shut up!

You are sounding more foolish
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Longeria: My brother, I'm confused.
You need not be, Berem is Igbo.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bvibesblogger: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'm looking to hire a blogger who can do general news....

He/She must be proficient in Wordpress and must be able to churn out at least 15 posts daily..

You interested? Call 08069724513 BBM: 2A798DE1
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I have a feeling you are Igbo but this your comment reminds me of Desola and Ileke idi. Igbo women have better manners. If it's true you are Igbo then I have to say that I'm greatly disappointed!
whatever you feel,I don't give a fucck!
You and your fellow Igbos brothers should stop taunting me and leave me alone! Since I am not Igbo according to you guys,why always attacking me?

I am not Igbo,I am from Osun state!!

Are you ok now?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Shut up!....

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Leave them in their state of confusion.... since she is not a bigot or ethnic champion like them..she can't be ibo in their warped minds.

Losers!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I am not Igbo,I am from Ifewara in Osun state. Rauf Aregbesola is my governor. My name is Beremole Oladele. So ti gbo!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Shut up!....

You are a fucvktard for that unprovoked aggression.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Shut up!

You are sounding more foolish

Nnigga wanna claim what he is not.....Abeg,bounce with that your amala induced degree....nuisance .
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Leave them in their state of confusion.... since she is not a bigot or ethnic champion like them..she can't be ibo in their warped minds.

Losers!
Omo ilugun, emi o kin se omo ibo mo. Omo Osun state ni mi lati eni lo. cheesy
Make I rest abeg!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: whatever you feel,I don't give a fucck!
You and your fellow Igbos brothers should stop taunting me and leave me alone! Since I am not Igbo according to you guys,why always attacking me?

I am not Igbo,I am from Osun state!!

Are you ok now?

Hahaha...Madam,you are too aggressive and there is nothing sexy nor classy about that.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by otokx(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Very good appointment. In my opinion, Chidoka transformed FRSC to the best FG agency. To test the process, I set out to renew my driver's licence personally, starting online and ending with data capture at the FRSC office. I called the 24 hours FRSC emergency number (122) on several occasions for clarifications and I was happy with the responses.

Overall, the process was tedious but it was thorough, manipulation proof and efficient. I was impressed that a govt agency could be that organised, efficient and effective. Kudos to the new improved FRSC

The process can be improved on.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by iiichidodo: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are a fucvktard for that unprovoked aggression.
Bite me...Stupide old fucck...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: Omo ilugun, emi o kin se omo ibo mo. Omo Osun state ni mi lati eni lo. cheesy
Make I rest abeg!!

cheesy cheesy

As you are no loner Igbo I better not catch you claiming nor trying to associate with the Igbo.
When you finish frolicking with your ilks thinking we can't read Yoruba you stay put.
Oburo ifele naadi eme yi.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Hahaha...Madam,you are too aggressive and there is nothing sexy nor classy about that.
Odenigbo, you and the attitude of your fellow Igbo brothers brought out the aggressiveness in me. If that is the only way I can make you guys leave me alone,so be it!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

As you are no loner Igbo I better not catch you claiming nor trying to associate with the Igbo.
When you finish frolicking with your ilks thinking we can't read Yoruba you stay put.
Oburo ifele naadi eme yi.
bwahahahahaha!!! Is there anyway you can stop me from associating with Igbos? I don't think so. I am not Igbo on Nairaland,but I am a full blooded Igbo women in the real world.
I rather stick to the latter.
Dude,stop taking nairaland serious,get a fuccking life!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
tit: Chino,
They can make Obi the FRSC corps marshal.

Ha ha ha
hahahaha, I'm so happy peter obi was dumped by GEJ after all the fraud he committed in Anambra. Well done Anambra pdp. GEJ till 2099 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
okangaijele: This is Osita:

OSITADINMA BENJAMIN CHIDOKA
Date of Birth: JULY 18, 1971
Place of Birth: OBOSI, ANAMBRA STATE
State of Origin: ANAMBRA STATE
Marital Status: MARRIED

Contact Address:
The Office of the Corps Marshal and Chief Executive
Federal Road Safety Commission Headquaters
Wuse, Zone 7, Abuja
Emails: comace@frsc.gov.ng, tagbo71@yahoo.com

Education Qualification
■Senior School Certificate, Union Secondary School Awkunanaw – 1988
■Bachelor of Science Degree in Management, University of Nigeria – 1995
■Graduate Diploma in Maritime & Ports Management, National University of Singapore – 2002
■Certificate in Global Strategy and Political Economy, Mansfield College, Oxford University – 2004
■Masters Degree in Transport Policy & Logistics, School of Public Policy, George Masons University, USA – 2006

Career (Working Life)
■1996 – 1997; 1999 – 2000 Federal Capital Development Authority
■1997 – 1998 Personal Assistant to Minister of State, Ministry of Works and Housing
■2000 – 2003 Personal Assistant to Minister of Transport
■2003 – 2004 Special Assistant to Senior Special Adviser to the President on Legal Matters
■2006 – 2007 Senior Advisor, Government and Business Relations, Mobil Producing Nigeria, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil Corporation
■2007 to Date Corps Marshal and Chief Executive, Federal Road Safety Commission.

Records of Previous Honors
■Deputy Senior Prefect, Union Secondary School, Awkunanaw, Enugu State
■National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Award winner – Federal Capital Territory (FCT) – 1996
■Papal Commendation for contribution towards the papal visit to Nigeria – 1998

The special spectacular contributions rendered by the candidate at Community/Local Government/State Government/Federal Government/Private Sector Level e.t.c
■Secretary, National Committee for the visit of Pope John Paul II to Nigeria 1998 – Federal Government
■Assistant Secretary, 1999 Handover Committee, Federal Republic of Nigeria – Federal Government
■Team Leader, Committee on development of the current Port Policy – Federal Government
■Member, Committee on drafting of the non-motorized transport mode policy to provide infrastructure for safe walking, bicycling and other transport modes that are sustainable and environmentally friendly – Federal Government
■Member, Committee on review of Abuja Master plan – Federal Government
■A public Policy advocate with various articles, essays and speeches covering diverse topics in public policy
■Corps Marshal and Chief Executive, Federal Road Safety Commission – Federal Government (the youngest in the history of the commission and a role model for the Nigerian youth)
■President, African Group, International Road Safety Organisation (PRI)

where are the mumus that said igbos don't get successful till they school in Lagos??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.