Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: (3457 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
hello NL'nders

I have a gf of 3-4months now. she's 18 and say she's a virgin. I love her and she claims to love me too. I met her in her brothers store and I'm quite known in the same building where her bro's store is. she says am her bf but she gave me these conditions:

1. she can't hangout with me as I want. she won't come to my house ever even up till this day...she has one excuse or the other.she begged she dosent want anyone in that building to know we are dating but I think people know cos they always see us together.

2. sometimes at the store when the coast is clear she won't want to exchange kisses. the same kisses wey she wan use drown me one saturday

3. one out-of-the blue Saturday, she invited me to her sisters house where she was staying for the weekend and we made out...kisses...licking...light fingaring but she wouldn't let me penetrate. I was angry and left her in a very Hot mood

4. since that Saturday I've tried and talked for us to just hangout again and its being unsuccessful. she did the worse today when she didn't goto the store and I said I was coming to see her at home. I showered, took a taxi to her junction called her and she said she couldn't see me.

my confusion is ...how do I have a gf who claims she loves me but she's not hungry for my presence...am not just wanting cuddles and smoochings. I want to be with her sometimes in our own space maybe seing a movie or playing games or having a one on one chat but she obviously wants none of that.

plus I had dreams in two consecutive nights that's she was cheating...I have doubts that she's a virgin after my experience with her on that Saturday. I feel like am just in love with myself

NB*she does call sometimes but she never misses a good morning text to me every morning...I scanned through her whatsapp one day and I saw many guys on hold lol but I saw one chat that made me really fall in love with her and it was a chat between her and a pastor,*she was seeking advice from him about ME, she said she's attracted to me blablabla and the pastor was kinda giving her ''sand in my garri ''kinda advice
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Alllright!!
After so many years I finally got the FTC position grin
All thanks to my network (Airtel)
Above all,,
all praise to Alpha
Who has brought me dx far
Even b4 people begin to ask me how far!
All praise to omega
Who has made me to grow mega
Beyond d level of any begger!
★★★★★
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by echobee(f): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
.......... undecided
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Donfamous(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
And she's 18. Seeking pastors advice. I don bliv u sha.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Joseph the dreamer.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by durella4(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
A virteous gal.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Lorlaahlozz: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
undecided undecided undecided...all this writers wasting their talents here sha
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tmx21(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided undecided...all this writers wasting their talents here sha
lolz
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Donfamous: And she's 18. Seeking pastors advice. I don bliv u sha.
serious bro...maybe he's not a real pastor but a christian friend.I think it was even a female
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided undecided...all this writers wasting their talents here sha
cmon a female point of view would really help
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tallesty1: Joseph the dreamer.
how do u mean?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
durella4: A virteous gal.
bro please expansiate
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
am disappointed at you guys approach to this topic...its not every guy that comes in the romance sections is a player.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by NickiRoman: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Doro Mumu grin
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
NickiRoman: Doro Mumu grin
who?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by obi4eze(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP you need Jesus.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Danhumprey: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
gringringringrin
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
obi4eze: OP you need Jesus.
I know ... maybe I have sexual intentions for this girl but I know I love her too.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by oooopss(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
undecidedJesus take the wheel
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
oooopss: undecidedJesus take the wheel
lol all this pastors in romance section #freaking WEIRD
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tobiboss(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
**whistling**
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
tobiboss: **whistling**
haha bro seriously hit the nail on the head...it won't hurt
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by jsunex(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jus calm down for her mayb she needs to study u abit b4 involving in all dat.u no girl don't lik fallin easy into guys
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: hello NL'nders

I have a gf of 3-4months now. she's 18 and say she's a virgin. I love her and she claims to love me too. I met her in her brothers store and I'm quite known in the same building where her bro's store is. she says am her bf but she gave me these conditions:

1. she can't hangout with me as I want. she won't come to my house ever even up till this day...she has one excuse or the other.she begged she dosent want anyone in that building to know we are dating but I think people know cos they always see us together.

2. sometimes at the store when the coast is clear she won't want to exchange kisses. the same kisses wey she wan use drown me one saturday

3. one out-of-the blue Saturday, she invited me to her sisters house where she was staying for the weekend and we made out...kisses...licking...light fingaring but she wouldn't let me penetrate. I was angry and left her in a very Hot mood

4. since that Saturday I've tried and talked for us to just hangout again and its being unsuccessful. she did the worse today when she didn't goto the store and I said I was coming to see her at home. I showered, took a taxi to her junction called her and she said she couldn't see me.

my confusion is ...how do I have a gf who claims she loves me but she's not hungry for my presence...am not just wanting cuddles and smoochings. I want to be with her sometimes in our own space maybe seing a movie or playing games or having a one on one chat but she obviously wants none of that.

plus I had dreams in two consecutive nights that's she was cheating...I have doubts that she's a virgin after my experience with her on that Saturday. I feel like am just in love with myself

NB*she does call sometimes but she never misses a good morning text to me every morning...I scanned through her whatsapp one day and I saw many guys on hold lol but I saw one chat that made me really fall in love with her and it was a chat between her and a pastor,*she was seeking advice from him about ME, she said she's attracted to me blablabla and the pastor was kinda giving her ''sand in my garri ''kinda advice
people just reading but no comments *sad face*...is it Nairalanders don't know love?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
jsunex: Jus calm down for her mayb she needs to study u abit b4 involving in all dat.u no girl don't lik fallin easy into guys
first meaningful post all day

Ty sire ...I know I have to be patient but talking on the phone or texting or just seeing her at the store could become boring. outting and privacy together even tho no sex could spice up the relationship, make it more fun. I must confess I have my flaws also cos I'm always stressing on her coming to my house
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Phemsy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Chai.....END TIME TINZ...,bk in d days.,dm knw nthn abt Fingerin..,REPENT
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Phemsy: Chai.....END TIME TINZ...,bk in d days.,dm knw nthn abt Fingerin..,REPENT
wtf
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Phemsy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: wtf
...wow..hw u tk knw my ful name,....WALE TOYINBO FEMI...end time tinz

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Phemsy: ...wow..hw u tk knw my ful name,....WALE TOYINBO FEMI...end time tinz
LOL
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Phemsy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: LOL
..u misd dat..my gf name na LOLA....¤tongue out¤..u misd dat!
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by dre11(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just say u wan Bleep the girl.... and i will believe uangry

but, love...... u dey far from am
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by ebullientV(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: people just reading but no comments *sad face*...is it Nairalanders don't know love?
Bro u seem to be seeking 'love' badly everywhere.. Calm down..

The pple who've replied u already how many of 'em have bin helpful.. Maybe u want 2 start seeing some more scathing remarks on ur thread.. B4 u will feel d 'love'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Should Stop Judging Guys By Their Looks / That One Man / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.