Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly (18646 Views)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by luckynzo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
We've all had that special woman in our lives. You know,  the one with the sweet personality, the really nice hair and a perfect face. She dates the more "adept" guys,  but how can you get her to like you?

While men are primarily attracted to women based on their looks, a woman finds a man attractive because of his personality. A ideal man is an alpha male who's confident in himself and not afraid to take the lead and get what he wants out of life.

Ironically, what this means then is that the best way for a girl to like you is when she feels like she has EARNED you.

That's because to get a girl to like you, you should come from a mindset of high value. Never come from a position of neediness.

So here are 3 tips on how to make any girl like you starting from today
  Go to www.hot-dating-tips..com to view the secrets.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by luckynzo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2007
Please, i will love to hear from members of this forum about what they think.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by iice(f): 4:12am On Feb 23, 2007
1st step says never be friends with a woman. Supposing she's not your type (no attraction) so you still don't become friends with her just so you can be in the boyfriend material category?

Step four says contact her after a period of not talking. . .LOL while some women pine and waste time thinking of the one who hasn't called, I get annoyed if someone does that to me, like da hell. . .move on with ya life! Like damn!

The bottom line is that a woman should never be a challenge for you. Instead you should be a challenge for her.

If a woman poses no challenge to you, are you not gonna be bored out of your skull? Is the challenge not the attraction?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by garfields(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2009
please educate on this guys, i like learn oh!
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by trulove(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2009
The kind of "falling in love" that makes for a steady, lasting relationship takes time and depends a great deal more than initial attraction or early interactions. Still, many times a perfectly nice and attractive single person will meet someone they'd like to get to know better, someone that could be "the one," and yet the relationship doesn't bloom. Why?

When a relationship is new, both parties are in a "hover" stance. Each person is in a "deciding" mode. "Am I attracted enough to this person to risk the downside of starting a new relationship? Do we have enough in common? Can I imagine hours and years with this person? Will my friends and family like him or her?" Many times a relationship falls by the wayside during this "hover" period because the people involved are anxious and allow that anxiety to interfere with how they come across.

You have to make it through the hover phase, if a relationship is to take root. Strategies matter. Forget struggling with methods for improving abstract concepts like "self-esteem" or "confidence." To get a relationship past the hover stage you have to "fake it until you make it," because the new person you've met doesn't have the time for you to resolved all your personal issues.

The following set of articles, "Giving Love a Chance to Grow" is designed to help you during that "hover" time, to provide you with strategies to better manage anxiety so that you are attractive to the other. People are predictable in a general sense. Certain behaviors push us away, others keep us tuned in. The idea is to keep your new person attracted long enough for him or her to get to know what a wonderful and interesting person you are.

Strategies include, facial expressions, styles of conversation, dealing with fear of silence, appearance, anxiety about commitment, taking chances, leaving room for the other person to pursue you, personal resiliency, and even what you should and shouldn't reveal about your family in those early "hover" hours. Jump on in. Since there are behaviors that improve your chances, why not use them?

For other tips on love and dating visit: 7thlove..com
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by Enquirer: 2:55am On May 19, 2009
Sounds ok to me but I don't think there's a guarantee these concepts will work on every girl. There are just too many other factors involved.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by zerocool(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2009
all this tins wey una dey yarn,na 4 yankee e dey work. but 4 naija girls,it's a diff ball game.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by chidichris(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2009
for naija gals, just buy them recharge cards, take them to tantalizers, tasty fried chicken, mr.bigs and all the good eatries arround u. if she does not react immediately, buy her electronics, new handset(quality phone), take her to shopping and if she did not respond positively, let her be and know that she is possessed
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by bblacky(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2009
chidichris:

for naija gals, just buy them recharge cards, take them to tantalizers, tasty fried chicken, mr.bigs and all the good eatries arround u. if she does not react immediately, buy her electronics, new handset(quality phone), take her to shopping and if she did not respond positively, let her be and know that she is possessed

grin grin grin shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2009
am not sure of those methods, but the only one am sure will work out SUPER-INSTANTLY is when the guy declares his assets.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by iammodel(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
tips ! tips! tips!
it only works for few girls, the best way to winning a girls heart is getting to know her.
even getting toknow her too well, might just be, let's be friends. so be careful.
i don't believe in tips, am just natural, yet, girls trip.
but the only one am crazy about is just too study minded that she doesn't wanna give me.
i have tried all tips, but she made me understand that non can work, until she's ready.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by Igbinomwan(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2010
Omo, d only way she go trip na my way.Go visit Babalawo.He will give u medicine were go work sharp sharp.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by sjeezy8: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2010
your not suppose to get any girls to look at you- usually I ignored th shiot out of them and then they cant stop figuring out why dis guy is not looking at them.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly by Helpers: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2014
How to talk to girls is a major concern among men all over the world. Every man wishes to win the heart of every beautiful girl they meet. However, this is not always easy to achieve especially since most of them do not have the skills to keep their conversation interesting. It is now obvious that every woman wants to spend time with a guy who can make her laugh and feel excited. So if you really want to know how to talk to girls, then you need to learn to be good in your speech. Always choose your words wisely so that you do not say things that will put the girl off.

Watch the video below to learn How Do You Ask a Girl Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTfQ1hdHKI

How Do You Ask a Girl Out

(1) (Reply)

Traits Women Love To See In Men? / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / The Woman With Two Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.