Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: (3403 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Can I Get A Girl Like This? (no Pix) / How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by jsunex(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: first meaningful post all day

Ty sire ...I know I have to be patient but talking on the phone or texting or just seeing her at the store could become boring. outting and privacy together even tho no sex could spice up the relationship, make it more fun. I must confess I have my flaws also cos I'm always stressing on her coming to my house

I understand u, her shop is nt conducive for u, jus let her know dat and kip calm wit her, dont rush if truly u luv her except nah for choping tins
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by egopersonified(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Op, seriously u need to evaluate yr motive for wantin this girl. U mean u spent a whole saturday with her kissing, etc and left angrily becos she would not let u go further, and u expect her to want to spend time with you, why didnt u watch that movie and play those games like you claim that saturday? The girl is only being wise by staying away from you, becos the next opportunity u get, u might carry out what basketmouth has taught all nigerian youths. This is the time you should be spending knowing her if u really love her and when she is ready, she can let u go further or not. I case my rest.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11: Just say u wan Bleep the girl.... and i will believe uangry

but, love...... u dey far from am
no no no not true...
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
ebullientV: Bro u seem to be seeking 'love' badly everywhere.. Calm down..

The pple who've replied u already how many of 'em have bin helpful.. Maybe u want 2 start seeing some more scathing remarks on ur thread.. B4 u will feel d 'love'.
I don't care if the comments hurt cos I'm confused and need help a begger has no choice remember
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
egopersonified: Op, seriously u need to evaluate yr motive for wantin this girl. U mean u spent a whole saturday with her kissing, etc and left angrily becos she would not let u go further, and u expect her to want to spend time with you, why didnt u watch that movie and play those games like you claim that saturday? The girl is only being wise by staying away from you, becos the next opportunity u get, u might carry out what basketmouth has taught all nigerian youths. This is the time you should be spending knowing her if u really love her and when she is ready, she can let u go further or not. I case my rest.
oh boi...u may be right but I don't wanna waste time getting to know her while she is banging away somewhere else.

like last week Sunday I invited her to my place ''again'' and she was like OK ,she'll flash me after church ..I waited for flash not until 4pm she flash me (her church closes latest 12.30pm) so where was she?...she gave me excuse that they had to go visit a sick member who didn't attend service that day and this is a girl that she's not so churchy like that. the Sunday before this particular Sunday,she went to church without a bible. I even invited her that Sunday,she called me at 12.30pm to say she can't come ,I had to ask her OK fine u won't come to my house,let's meet at a relaxation park instead and she obliged and actually showed up.*all this was before that hot Saturday*
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
egopersonified: Op, seriously u need to evaluate yr motive for wantin this girl. U mean u spent a whole saturday with her kissing, etc and left angrily becos she would not let u go further, and u expect her to want to spend time with you, why didnt u watch that movie and play those games like you claim that saturday? The girl is only being wise by staying away from you, becos the next opportunity u get, u might carry out what basketmouth has taught all nigerian youths. This is the time you should be spending knowing her if u really love her and when she is ready, she can let u go further or not. I case my rest.
....and what has basketmouth taught all Nigerian youths undecided
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Roon9(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Most NLers are so quick to tag stories concerning romance fiction, i begin to wonder where they come from. Understand this people have weird experiences in this world n most time u cnt say it to anyone familiar and its onli in forums like this u cn actually air ur vies n experiences

Back to the story: Op if u really love her be patient with her. Dont assume anything unless you av checkd n double check.
Girls dont like being suffocated, giv her space as of now shes avoiding u cos she scared of herself n what might happen if u guys r in a tyt corner.
Lastly and most importantly at all point in the relationship ENSURE THAT U'RE NOT THE ONE THAT LOVES MORE!!!! Cheers!
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9: Most NLers are so quick to tag stories concerning romance fiction, i begin to wonder where they come from. Understand this people have weird experiences in this world n most time u cnt say it to anyone familiar and its onli in forums like this u cn actually air ur vies n experiences

Back to the story: Op if u really love her be patient with her. Dont assume anything unless you av checkd n double check.
Girls dont like being suffocated, giv her space as of now shes avoiding u cos she scared of herself n what might happen if u guys r in a tyt corner.
Lastly and most importantly at all point in the relationship ENSURE THAT U'RE NOT THE ONE THAT LOVES MORE!!!! Cheers!
thanks brof...I know that last line and its kinda one of the reasons she don't trust me maybe.

we do sex chats and all that stuff, if she's truly a virgin I believe I have already put fear in her mind but after that Saturday am beginning to have mixed feelings.

for today,she begged me not to come to her house ,that her mum will not welcome me and the tone she used on the phone yeezux its like that of a girl with 3dicks in her kitten *lol don't judge me by my words*...she said she was ill but I tot otherwise and few mins later called her to say I was at her junction and she said she couldn't see me...''so if she truly loves me, don't u think she'll come out to at least see me''?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9: Most NLers are so quick to tag stories concerning romance fiction, i begin to wonder where they come from. Understand this people have weird experiences in this world n most time u cnt say it to anyone familiar and its onli in forums like this u cn actually air ur vies n experiences

as for the above I reserve my comments...imagine one dirty ugly thing saying doromumu...''
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Roon9(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: thanks brof...I know that last line and its kinda one of the reasons she don't trust me maybe.

we do sex chats and all that stuff, if she's truly a virgin I believe I have already put fear in her mind but after that Saturday am beginning to have mixed feelings.

for today,she begged me not to come to her house ,that her mum will not welcome me and the tone she used on the phone yeezux its like that of a girl with 3dicks in her kitten *lol don't judge me by my words*...she said she was ill but I tot otherwise and few mins later called her to say I was at her junction and she said she couldn't see me...''so if she truly loves me, don't u think she'll come out to at least see me''?
I get ur point! She not comin out to see u doesnt translate to anything watsoevr... She may still be in love but just want space. This is gud 4 both of U cos u givin her space myt jus cause both of u realise how u really feel about each other. Follow her lead. If she comes closer move closer, if she drifts do likewise n watch her counter reactions.... From these u cn get a cue and if nid be strt searchin for a rebound girl! Girls enjoy playin mind games n watchin guys suffer! Dont fall forit!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Roon9(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: as for the above I reserve my comments...imagine one dirty ugly thing saying doromumu...''
Its totally disheartening! I wonder how people jus sit n type anytyn dt pops in dia head devoid of tots

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9:
I get ur point! She not comin out to see u doesnt translate to anything watsoevr... She may still be in love but just want space. This is gud 4 both of U cos u givin her space myt jus cause both of u realise how u really feel about each other. Follow her lead. If she comes closer move closer, if she drifts do likewise n watch her counter reactions.... From these u cn get a cue and if nid be strt searchin for a rebound girl! Girls enjoy playin mind games n watchin guys suffer! Dont fall forit!!!
I think thread should be shutdown now LOL...this was kinda all I need to know.

but I have done one badthing before this thread was opened : I ask't us to call it quit, she since hasn't responded to this tho.

and as of today...I never really left the house.I just timed everything right and put the call through and her reaction surprised me, even tho I know she begged me not to come
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Roon9(m): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: I think thread should be shutdown now LOL...this was kinda all I need to know.

but I have done one badthing before this thread was opened : I ask't us to call it quit, she since hasn't responded to this tho.

and as of today...I never really left the house.I just timed everything right and put the call through and her reaction surprised me, even tho I know she begged me not to come

Last bullet: neva ask a gal if she wants out! Nevr evr! Folo her lead! Never ask if she loves u! Nevr act jealous... Na game. Use brain! Dey form busy too

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9:

Last bullet: neva ask a gal if she wants out! Nevr evr! Folo her lead! Never ask if she loves u! Nevr act jealous... Na game. Use brain! Dey form busy too
#word

one of the few wise men left on NL...I follow u,follow back
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: hello NL'nders

I have a gf of 3-4months now. she's 18 and say she's a virgin. I love her and she claims to love me too. I met her in her brothers store and I'm quite known in the same building where her bro's store is. she says am her bf but she gave me these conditions:

1. she can't hangout with me as I want. she won't come to my house ever even up till this day...she has one excuse or the other.she begged she dosent want anyone in that building to know we are dating but I think people know cos they always see us together.

2. sometimes at the store when the coast is clear she won't want to exchange kisses. the same kisses wey she wan use drown me one saturday

3. one out-of-the blue Saturday, she invited me to her sisters house where she was staying for the weekend and we made out...kisses...licking...light fingaring but she wouldn't let me penetrate. I was angry and left her in a very Hot mood

4. since that Saturday I've tried and talked for us to just hangout again and its being unsuccessful. she did the worse today when she didn't goto the store and I said I was coming to see her at home. I showered, took a taxi to her junction called her and she said she couldn't see me.

my confusion is ...how do I have a gf who claims she loves me but she's not hungry for my presence...am not just wanting cuddles and smoochings. I want to be with her sometimes in our own space maybe seing a movie or playing games or having a one on one chat but she obviously wants none of that.

plus I had dreams in two consecutive nights that's she was cheating...I have doubts that she's a virgin after my experience with her on that Saturday. I feel like am just in love with myself

NB*she does call sometimes but she never misses a good morning text to me every morning...I scanned through her whatsapp one day and I saw many guys on hold lol but I saw one chat that made me really fall in love with her and it was a chat between her and a pastor,*she was seeking advice from him about ME, she said she's attracted to me blablabla and the pastor was kinda giving her ''sand in my garri ''kinda advice
the girl likes you. Just be patient with her.
Remember, ''The patient nigga eats the tightest odonlodolo''.
wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
the girl likes you. Just be patient with her.
Remember, ''The patient nigga eats the tightest odonlodolo''.
wink
yeah I know but does she love me?...do u think she does or she's trying to?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Roon9(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: #word

one of the few wise men left on NL...I follow u,follow back

Naaaaa am far from wise jus dt many a lady play me fball ni! Na 1ce i wise up. Lols
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Roon9:

Naaaaa am far from wise jus dt many a lady play me fball ni! Na 1ce i wise up. Lols
lol true sha...experience is the best teacher
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
tonididdy: yeah I know but does she love me?...do u think she does or she's trying to?
yes. Had a girl like that once. She's obviously not in control of her life. Her brother sees her as an innocent child. Her pastor is advising her and lots of other people are making choices for her. Just give her time
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
yes. Had a girl like that once. She's obviously not in control of her life. Her brother sees her as an innocent child. Her pastor is advising her and lots of other people are making choices for her. Just give her time
yeaaa that's so this girl ,lol u sure u don know her
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
@op
How do u expect a girl of 18 to be seeing you frequently
She's scared of d suspicion dt ll eventually come, question dt ll rise up from her parents n all d rest!..
Op.....Leave small girls alone!
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
AgapeCharis: @op
How do u expect a girl of 18 to be seeing you frequently
She's scared of d suspicion dt ll eventually come, question dt ll rise up from her parents n all d rest!..
Op.....Leave small girls alone!
lol if u leave them alone...who'll they learn from.they need these experience too
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by DocAdray(f): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2014
OP, for how long have you known the said girl??
Maybe, you are rushing her...
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: lol if u leave them alone...who'll they learn from.they need these experience too
They ll naturally learn.

Who taught Adam n Eve how to have sex??
Leave dt gal biko
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray: OP, for how long have you known the said girl??
Maybe, you are rushing her...
about 4mnths now

am scared she's getting satisfied somewhere else while I'm here loving myself.is it possible for her to snap out of that Saturday mood without wanting to try that again? plus this isn't about sex for me . I like this girl alot .if it was about sex, I would have had my way that Saturday but I respected her plea and since she's my gf. why force her to do what she isn't ready for .
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2014
AgapeCharis: They ll naturally learn.

Who taught Adam n Eve how to have sex??
Leave dt gal biko
she's 18 am 20 so wtf nigga
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Phrankin(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
reading the original post, I thought the girl was just immature though smart. But reading your subsequent comments, I concluded that you are the one who has the main problem.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Phrankin(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: she's 18 am 20 so wtf nigga
Oops!! my bad. Boy and girl things.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2014
tonididdy: she's 18 am 20 so wtf nigga
20 shocked

So,,, @ 20 u don't have other things bothering you!!??!!
Smh
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2014
AgapeCharis: 20 shocked

So,,, @ 20 u don't have other things bothering you!!??!!
Smh
u be mumu oh...am 20 and after a girl doesn't mean that's what am doing the whole time of the day.

who do u like this or u be gay ni?
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Phrankin: reading the original post, I thought the girl was just immature though smart. But reading your subsequent comments, I concluded that you are the one who has the main problem.
please can I know where I done wrong, I want to learn from this experience.
Re: How Do You Describe A Girl Like This: by tonididdy(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2014
Phrankin: Oops!! my bad. Boy and girl things.
not really bro.

what age did expect I was? 26?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do When Your Gf Calls You A Bastard! / Hey Come In 'n Drop Your Favourite Romantic Songs / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.