Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17350 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Biko,can u please expatiate and kowachiate,the Mzmariah ish.I am all ears. cheesy
Me too.

Lyn it's been long oooo how are you?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Me too.

Lyn it's been long oooo how are you?

I dey o.I dey wait for the tori.
How are you?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 12, 2014
kibo:

What can i do, but to wish the best for you on your journey.

Thank you smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by sexylogan(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy spot on. The babe jus dey foh ma hand.

Hey smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Ok...
Em...*clears throat*like how much are talking about here?

Erm.... Cowries are still valid for bride price abi cos I'm a very traditional man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by sexylogan(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Seriously I am single.
grin grin

I also assumed you were married.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

I dey o.I dey wait for the tori.
How are you?
Babe I'm cool.
so I'm 1 month older than you. chaiiii we go de attend our age grade meeting together.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Erm.... Cowries are still valid for bride price abi cos I'm a very traditional man cheesy

Well,if you can bring a million bags,no wahala.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
sexylogan:

I

I also assumed you were married.

I think people mistake me for loretta u.We share same birth date too.Nope I am not married.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Babe I'm cool.
so I'm 1 month older than you. chaiiii we go de attend our age grade meeting together.

Wow,thats nice.Can't wait to get to 30.That's when the true beauty of a woman starts.For those like me that eat healthy and keep fit. cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: I see Matthewbriggs is here cool

MizMyColi what's up. I was just passing by cool.

@Op Lynpetra made a very valid points... Do not let desperation get the best part of you.

In my opinion I am not really a big fan of finding love on the internet, I have my reasons, that is not to say I haven't met awesome people via this medium.

Focus on the real world ... Be more open, friendly and meet new people. Hang out in places and scenerios where men that fit your list are in quntum eg take up Volunteering opportunities, attend networking events and mixers, attend weddings, parties be active in your local church etc.

The greatest method of finding Mr right is making yourself Mrs right. Because Quality knows quality ...Ensure you have the attributes a Mr Right is looking for. Trust me you would have men all over you... All you would have do is sift select and choose

#MathewBriggs

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

I'm curious as to what u call old. The question is what's important to you seeing as its your life and you're the one who'll have to live with the decisions you make.

I find it funny when people especially ladies play the "nobody will want me when I'm old card". That's so not true cos it's only a fool who'll let age stop them from being with a truly amazing person & I don't care what a any other person had to say. Your main focus should be being the best you can be and in no time you'll find that every other thing falls into place.

It's obvious your parents desperation are gradually becoming yours and that's not so good as it makes you become someone nobody would want to be with. Is your priority getting married early or living a fulfilled life (married or otherwise).

i'll cap this up with a tale of a friend's wedding I went to last week. The guy is 35 and the girl is 33 and I'd never seen a happier couple. The lady is a catch. In every sense of the word and any man would be lucky to have her and I know alot of other couples who are happy like that with their supposedly "old" catch and won't give them up for any of the "brand new ones"

your words are comforting...Ill be honest I wish the whole of society saw it that way but realistically society pressures women to wed early...and now its my turn to fall victim to this since im heading for 30. As empowering as your words are i cant ignore what society thinks because deep down inside I think the same too. I consider 30 being old for marriege...it becomes harder. You either have to settle for a divorced man or twist ones arm. I dont want to marry this year but I want to work towards it by being my best and being open. Currently if im not dating I stay in the house...i dont really like going out...so thats whats sressing my parents :|

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Well,if you can bring a million bags,no wahala.

Well I was thinking more like 2 but if one wld do, then no probs

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2014
sexylogan:

Hey smiley
Hi grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by gbanikiti(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2014
To find a husband visit www.husbandfound.org.

@op, who told u the place to find a husband isn't in sch? Most marriages am attending right now grew from sch.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Feb 23/1988.
I am not saying you shydnt be social with men in other to get married.All I am saying is this,desperation won't give you exactly what u NEED.

You are still very young cheesy . True it wont. My intention is not to go for any man offering but to see what people think and believe one should do. Lol dont get me wrong I will stay single if i dont find the 'one' but my wish is to be married by 28 if God allows it.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Wow,thats nice.Can't wait to get to 30.That's when the true beauty of a woman starts.For those like me that eat healthy and keep fit. cheesy
Ooooh babe you need to see me looking sweet sixteen tongue .Firm boobs,tight ass,working on my tummy.
Its good to take care of yourself, eat healthy and keep fit.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

You are still very young cheesy . True it wont. My intention is not to go for any man offering but to see what people think and believe one should do. Lol dont get me wrong I will stay single if i dont find the 'one' but my wish is to be married by 28 if God allows it.

I pray your wish is granted!
But I also pray you marry a wonderful man too.
I also pray you DO find kids.Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by oshyno(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2014
1. He must be educated CHECK

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing.. CHECK

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden ...... Hmm ok oo smiley smileyCHECK

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player..... Well maybe CHECK grin grin

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough.... Double CHECK

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful....Double CHECK

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad.....Not much my dear. Uv seen him.

Now to my own wants: U must not be too clingy cuz I like hanging out unless u care to join us.
U gat to know God cuz u will be closer to d kids dan me(always hustling making money). I aaint bringing charllyBoy-like in ma family.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by sexylogan(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi grin

I've been wanting to ask you this...What on earth does your moniker mean?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

For real ... Tell me something. I thought according to society that's when a woman's expireing process starts taking place. When the already bloomed flower starts ...

Oh I remember it is a bit better for those who eat fit and stay healthy. cheesy

Eat fit ... Stay healthy.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

I pray your wish is granted!
But I also pray you marry a wonderful man too.
I also pray you don't find kids.Cheers!

shocked Why would you pray I dont find kids? Thats such a mean thing to say...almost said thank you until I read that part WOW
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ooooh babe you need to see me looking sweet sixteen tongue .Firm boobs,tight ass,working on my tummy.
Its good to take care of yourself, eat healthy and keep fit.

The tommy is the main thing.My love for alcohol dey make me work extra hard.Although I dey try small dey maintain am.

Will take it down soon.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah because it is weekend in Nigeria, and on weekends I don't work nor party so I come over here to chat.
Btw I am a lady and I am free to chat constantly. grin
So guys don't need to chat constantly on weekends too?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Urine: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Good Day

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )

The way you're going about this issue is sooooo wrong! Do you want to get married because your parents are putting pressure on you or you're ready for marriage? Trust me, if you're a good woman very soon a good man will notice you and everything will work out well. Your "earn more than R50, 000" demand is also funny. What will you do if he looses his job after you get married or he takes a pay cut? That's a recipe for disaster. You will meet your man, unfortunately when that happens he might be the direct opposite of what you want, it will take a great deal of wisdom to see the end from the beginning.

Please this is not an attempt at telling you to lower your standard, I'm just saying things like this happen naturally. DONT FORCE IT!
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

shocked Why would you pray I dont find kids? Thats such a mean thing to say...almost said thank you until I read that part WOW

Oh my God! Na error Jesus Jesus.No vex.God forbid.O my God I am sorry.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dytbabe: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Lol Hello deary, Hw have u been? kiss

Me no understand all these una disappearing act again o

I can see u've got urself a brand new moniker

Am ever fine, always arnd u know *winks*

All monikerrs dey intact
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2014
Kinky its an error.Please I didn't proof read before I sent it.I can't wish you that or any woman.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

The tommy is the main thing.My love for alcohol dey make me work extra hard.Although I dey try small dey maintain am.

Will take it down soon.
please do ooooo!!
Without a flat tummy a woman is shapeless.You know we never drop any pikin.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

For real ... Tell me something. I thought according to society that's when a woman's expireing process starts taking place. When the already bloomed flower starts ...

Really
At 30,that's when the African beauty starts from.That's when the natives hugs the body and the ukwu gets bigger.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Tymax(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

grin grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra: Kinky its an error.Please I didn't proof read before I sent it.I can't wish you that or any woman.

lol no its fine...I can see that you really made a mistake. All the best to you too in finding hapiness smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast. / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.