Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17295 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
hmmm. You're 25? You aint old. I don't expect you to post this. Lots of men are looking for wives, and if you're a wife material, one will surely find you. If you're really 25, you shouldn't be worried at all. Just be good, be hardworking, and be decent. You'll even get an extra quality of what you're looking for. Well, goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Feb 23/1988.
I am not saying you shydnt be social with men in other to get married.All I am saying is this,desperation won't give you exactly what u NEED.

Add at least 4yrs to this.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Honestly my own 2cents, if u nid a husband I think u can find one from ur friends, ur colleagues, ur skulmates , brethren in church I mean pips u roll daily with. This advert online doest just seem rite to me. Dis is not a job advert or a help a nlander win somfin, so much bad stuff happens online so be careful as to how u open ur self online ok. Just live normally make friends, pray nd he ll surely find u ok.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
rozzay: Honestly my own 2cents, if u nid a husband I think u can find one from ur friends, ur colleagues, ur skulmates , brethren in church I mean pips u roll daily with. This advert online doest just seem rite to me. Dis is not a job advert or a help a nlander win somfin, so much bad stuff happens online so be careful as to how u open ur self online ok. Just live normally make friends, pray nd he ll surely find u ok.

I am not doing an advert...honestly. All i asked was whether the type of man i wan was too much. Then I asked where do I find such a man. I didnt say 'hey will someone take me as a wife' ...i added the part about how i look so to rule out anyone saying you cant get a husband because you are unattractive. People have misunderstood me completely. But that you for the advice :/

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
inbox me @ tulapal75@gmail.com if u are serious
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I am not doing an advert...honestly. All i asked was whether the type of man i wan was too much. Then I asked where do I find such a man. I didnt say 'hey will someone take me as a wife' ...i added the part about how i look so to rule out anyone saying you cant get a husband because you are unattractive. People have misunderstood me completely. But that you for the advice :/
uwc dear honestly I tot u were lukin for a hubby online hence my reply nd d opening urself I meant wasn't just abt ur luks it involves info abt urself nd family cos truth b told loads of scammers online someone mite just try to contact u for ulterior motives. All well nd gud I prophesy dat b4 d year runs out ull find ur beta half IJN. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
Haha, u ar reali funi o, why giving God conditions, it is God dat gives husbands so pray n seek d face of God, also meet ur pastors to pray along wit u, dat clause dat u said u dont want ur man to expect a virgin, wat do u mean by dat, nawa u o, just pray n 4get those conditions.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nnaetochukwu..
Another name for Please-Notice-Me-At-All-Costs.
Now,back to business.
Kinkybraids my own advice to you...
Give it time,Time reveals.

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
rozzay: uwc dear honestly I tot u were lukin for a hubby online hence my reply nd d opening urself I meant wasn't just abt ur luks it involves info abt urself nd family cos truth b told loads of scammers online someone mite just try to contact u for ulterior motives. All well nd gud I prophesy dat b4 d year runs out ull find ur beta half IJN. Amen!

Thank you for the warning and best wishes. I havent replied to any Pms... But I am curious but ill be cautious

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DarkFive: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Smh.
Smh (2ce)
Wile u search for ready made men, then the ladies that stood by them through their days of struggle, he should just forget bout them too ryt.

You clearly not ready to struggle with a man to make it, but you want him to respect you & be faithful.what exactly would you be bringing to the table?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
DarkFive:
Smh (2ce)
Wile u search for ready made men, then the ladies that stood by them through their days of struggle, he should just forget bout them too ryt.

You clearly not ready to struggle with a man to make it, but you want him to respect you & be faithful.what exactly would you be bringing to the table?

Please go and read,take time to read again from the beginning to understand her post.That she mentioned her criteria in a man doesn't mean she won't contribute to the table.Read again.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Interesting smiley
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
DarkFive:
Smh (2ce)

So should I reset time and go back to struggle with him?? How he has struggled is part of his journey before he met me so i can only support him in future struggles...there will always be struggles.

In terms of what ill give him... Well the same things I expect of him im sure I can provide. Ill bear children for him and raise them...only after I qualify.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DarkFive: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Please go and read,take time to read again from the beginning to understand her post.That she mentioned her criteria in a man doesn't mean she won't contribute to the table.Read again.

Still sounds like Golding digging, searching for a guy who earns R50,000 in naira is x20...please do the maths and understand what she's asking for so u can advise appropriately.

#signed

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by alphacapa(f): 2:22am On Jul 13, 2014
Too desperate. You won't find him at the rate your going or be impregnated for love.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by xtervaganza(m): 4:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Not surprised at thus post Sha

The cold wey de everywhere now no easy

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by chronique(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2014
Did you actually think,before typing this? If you did,and the best you could come out with is this,I guess you'd do the society a lot of good by being a nun for the rest of your life. People with this your style of dumb reasoning shouldn't be encouraged to produce offsprings,so they don't multiply dumbness in large quantity.

@ OP: 25 is actually a good age to get married but don't be too desperate for it now. I don't know where you're from but please ignore silly statements portraying Nigerian men as lazy. There are lots of hardworking men over here. Wish you luck in your search.
Naetochukwu:
Hmm I doubt if you will meet a guy with this particular quality in Naija, our men are becoming very lazy and. They only seek sugar mummy's or working single ladies that they can depend on for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Ngokafor(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2014
..@op better tread carefully with posting your academic 'achievements' and 'potentials' here..this site is crawling with scammers who would not hesitate to bombard you with scam mails filled with fictitious achievements so be WISE!!..

..If what you say about yourself is true,then i honestly see no reason why you should sound this desperate..
..besides you mustnt marry a Nigerian you know,since you intend to live and work in South Africa with a pre-concieved idea of the salary range you will be comfortable with in a husband,i am sure you can find young men from other countries or even races that would fit your criteria...a little open-mindedness will help.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Michelle55: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2014
Swthrt calm down... there is no hurry in life.. ur own man will cum at God's appointed time. hmmmmm,i dont knw y we ladies are been so desperate to becums sumone's Mrs! nawa oh.. tho i as d only child, ma parents aint even willing or desperate to give me away.. so y d rush babygirl? some men aint worth ur tym and love but seeing how desperate u r will make dem marry u and make u misérable for d rest of ur life. so Swthrt, take a chill pill and relax.. ur beta half will definitely cum.. stay cool

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by claremont(m): 9:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )
This brought a smile to my face grin

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2014
chronique: Did you actually think,before typing this? If you did,and the best you could come out with is this,I guess you'd do the society a lot of good by being a nun for the rest of your life. People with this your style of dumb reasoning shouldn't be encouraged to produce offsprings,so they don't multiply dumbness in large quantity.

@ OP: 25 is actually a good age to get married but don't be too desperate for it now. I don't know where you're from but please ignore silly statements portraying Nigerian men as lazy. There are lots of hardworking men over here. Wish you luck in your search.
Truth hurts...
Happy sunday
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2014
xtervaganza: Not surprised at thus post Sha

The cold wey de everywhere now no easy

Hmmmmm
grin no be small cold o...
Somedays my house gets toobig for me to stay alone. Every woman needs a GOODman abeg
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by lilmax(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
If you are not clean then dont expect a clean man,you are what you attract if you need a decent man then be decent

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by oshyno(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
U guyz are still here doing advert. D babe has found the one. tongue

Guess who,na me oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She chose me abi na me choose am sef. Well we hv chosen ourselves and intend to live happily ever after. Wish us luck grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
MizMyColi: But e no consign you na grin
E sure consign me o

I was there wen it started I should b there wen it gets to d altar... no try me o
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
kingphilip:
E sure consign me o

I was there wen it started I should b there wen it gets to d altar... no try me o
kikikikiki cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by xtervaganza(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
Naetochukwu:
grin no be small cold o...
Somedays my house gets toobig for me to stay alone. Every woman needs a GOODman abeg
why didn't you invite me to come over then?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by zexzy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
DarkFive:

Still sounds like Golding digging, searching for a guy who earns R50,000 in naira is x20...please do the maths and understand what she's asking for so u can advise appropriately.

#signed
Darkfive or yelofive am sure u are not d richest guy here, so please take a seat and stop all d gold digging talk.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by xtervaganza(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
rozzay: uwc dear honestly I tot u were lukin for a hubby online hence my reply nd d opening urself I meant wasn't just abt ur luks it involves info abt urself nd family cos truth b told loads of scammers online someone mite just try to contact u for ulterior motives. All well nd gud I prophesy dat b4 d year runs out ull find ur beta half IJN. Amen!
prophesy from a lady who goes by the name “rozzay”

This site will not kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
xtervaganza: prophesy from a lady who goes by the name “rozzay”

This site will not kill me with laugh
. Ok! So pips wit d nicknames of rozzay cannot prophesy abi? ok ill change it to my names nd surnames - ifechukwudeonweneonyegenwikeshishe. So do I qualify by ur naming standards to prophesy now? General underseer?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
oshyno: U guyz are still here doing advert. D babe has found the one. tongue

Guess who,na me oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She chose me abi na me choose am sef. Well we hv chosen ourselves and intend to live happily ever after. Wish us luck grin grin grin

shocked lol I think you are mistaken... Yes we did talk over FB but the position is still open tongue ... He failed the interview

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here / Do Men Want Skinny Women? / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.