Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon (17340 Views)

See Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Why Single Ladies Born In 80’s & 90’s May Never Get A HUSBAND Soon / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kingphilip(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
No a guy needs to be hardworking all the Time.
Each minutes that passes should be invested in something meaningful just like seu n is dooing.
How are you?
U mean he works round the clock? Don't tell me u stalk him

I'm doing great n u
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Vikky014(f): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmm,dis girl r u for realso u mean@25 u r searching for husband online?or do u mean u r 35SMH,Well goodluck,dnt fell in2 d hands of ritualists o
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
Heheheh
Tatafo master.
lynpetra:

Na wa o.Today na Saturday na.Na today amebo dey sweet pass.Make I kneel down beg? cry

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
dyttt:

what do u wanna hear
i got it all
aproko is my work
cheesy grin

I love me a little aproko especially when it's with one favourite peeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by brownlord1: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Good Day

Im 25 years old and am currently doing a postgraduate degree in Accounting. I am the oldest female in from my father's first wife. My parents are old school.

In the past my parents have never really told me when they expect me to be married but now they are asking me when am I bringing someone home shocked . I explained to them that im still focusing on my studies and university isnt the best place to meet a husband. They told me no one will want me when im old.

I have dated in the past but none of the relationships were serious...and ill be honest Im not sure if I intended them to lead to marriege. I just didnt think about marriege at that time.

My question is how do I attract a serious man? My demands are not hard to please...but my brother says Im too picky. I want the following from a man:

1. He must be educated

2. He must have the potential to earn enough money to take care of me and our family even though Ill be capable of contributing

3. He mustn't be too traditional... Id like him to respect my fathers wishes and still be morden

4. Id like him to be handsome but not extremely handsom that he is a player

5. Id also like him to be open minded about sex...ie He shouldnt expect a virgin and he should be experienced enough

6. Lasty Id like him to have intergrity and be faithful

Is this too much to ask? And where do i find him sad
PS: I am attractive enough (but I am not a supermodel) lol... Im not slim or fat but based on my prior suitors I believe I have what most African men want (use your imagenation because am not providing pictures cheesy )

Not interested.

Looking for integrity and faithful man, what did you do with your virginity?

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dyttt: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

I love me a little aproko especially when it's with one favourite peeps cheesy

ehn ehn
where do i start frm

yes, i hrd a very popular member impregnated another member
also hrd some broke up
and yes
oh no, cant rem the rest
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oxone(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
dyttt:

ehn ehn
where do i start frm

yes, i hrd a very popular member impregnated another member
also hrd some broke up
and yes
oh no, cant rem the rest
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my gosh cheesy you must tell me more grin

Another Moniker? how many exactly are there?

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by dyttt: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oxone:

Oh my gosh cheesy you must tell me more grin

Another Moniker? how many exactly are there?

ehn ehn
some guys too are chasing me bt i said i am not doing grin grin

dyt, dyttt, dytbabe
jst 3 pere
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Oahray: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
The way some parents and relatives pressure ladies to get married ehn... Mentality has to change.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by shizzleStar: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Wow,thats nice.Can't wait to get to 30.That's when the true beauty of a woman starts.For those like me that eat healthy and keep fit. cheesy
Tell me something
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by kelvin1191(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol by rich I mean that you should earn mora than a Charted Accountant because that is what ill be once I qualify. I have 3 years of Articles then Im a CA. So by that time you should earn around R50 000 a month (I intend on working in SA)

Well my father expects a reasonable bride price because yes he did make an investment....I cant discuss it because I want no insults lol but the guy will pay...but he did make a joke about adjusting it if the guy really cant afford it cheesy

just a question...whats wrong with my age?
There is nothing wrong with ur age just that i find it difficult to believe. @ 25 they are already presrurising u? I hope u dont mean 35. Salary of R50,000 monthly? That is even more than the annual salary of most accountants here in nigeria. Pls, are u 4rm south africa or . . .? Finally i seems there are jobs already waiting for you. Best of luck.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
One of them, beware of internet scammers

You gt problem
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Readone35L:

You gt problem
Ok, you?
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
brownlord1:

Not interested.

Looking for integrity and faithful man, what did you do with your virginity?

Sir I think we both know what I did with it...and I dont regrete it. With that said I dont believe it prevents me from being a person of intergrity or a faithful wife.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i'll be expecting your thread in 10yrs time. With the topic. 'any man interested with a 38yr old woman in a serious relationship'

lol I accept your challange. N i think its 35yr old...your maths cant be that bad shocked

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by mecussey(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Davgwen:

babe,which one is our men are becoming lazy.dnt say such bcus it isn't true. The way my junior broda is hustlin on d street ehh,you will think he want to feed d nation.

Shout out to all dem hustlin guys.

There are different types of hustling...physica hustling, mental hustling and spiritual hustling. I prefare mental hustling to others.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by DarkFive: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol by rich I mean that you should earn mora than a Charted Accountant because that is what ill be once I qualify. I have 3 years of Articles then Im a CA. So by that time you should earn around R50 000 a month (I intend on working in SA)

Well my father expects a reasonable bride price because yes he did make an investment....I cant discuss it because I want no insults lol but the guy will pay...but he did make a joke about adjusting it if the guy really cant afford it cheesy

just a question...whats wrong with my age?

Firstly I earn within the range u mentioned! But why should I commit to someone like you who know nothing bout my struggle, or what it took for me to get here.
Typically I think it's safe to assume you are GOLD DIGGER, cuz u should be looking for whom you build a home with, and not who u wish to squander his hard earned wealth.

In plain English you are just a Liability

5 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
DarkFive:

Firstly I earn within the range u mentioned! But why should I commit to someone like you who know nothing bout my struggle, or what it took for me to get here.
Typically I think it's safe to assume you are GOLD DIGGER, cuz u should be looking for whom you build a home with, and not who u wish to squander his hard earned wealth.

Smh.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
Heryolar I site u o.Showfreak abeg,allow me ear tori o else I go comot ur other shoe.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by gbanikiti(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
@op, why not host HUSBAND ultimate search, u might just be lucky.

Am so sure your type are those that will FriendZone a dear friend whom must have approached and shown interest.

Check your friendzone, he's right there waiting for you to show some green light.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
DarkFive:

How am I a gold digger if I want a man with the same earning potential as me when I qualify? I made it clear I want some who has this potential so that in 3 years time the dont feel less of a man when I start earning more than him....I dont need a mans money and thats why I work so hard.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by myola777(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah, pretendd like you don't know what am saying. Tell me what do you do for a living apart from Chatting constantly on NL?
Don't tell me what u don't know. U see some people chatting on Nairaland, don't think is just for fun o, some people are coming here everyday reaping their cool money. is that a jobless? babe, get this into ur skull, don't compare Nairaland with twitter or others

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by beatzbyraiyub(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hw ar we damn sure u ar nor playing on our intelligences?- cuz frm d look of tins. It all look like some kind of halfly-cooked up stories to me, y am i replyxxx. Guldlock no jatna, in finding ur idea husband
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Urine: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
I said it, smth smells like urine here, so na u?

LMAO! Silly woman. grin
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Urine: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2014
MizMyColi: ^^This is U_rine in whom I am well pleased. Listen to Him cool

Thank you! Hope you have started writing code? You must not give up.
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by MizMyColi(f): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
Urine:

Thank you! Hope you have started writing code? You must not give up.
Thank You. I'll start as soon as I can.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
May be we should exclude your bro but 93 percent of our boys/men are becoming Lazy.
NL is an example of a place where you can find them en masse.
To all the ladies out there, pls dnt reply mails sent to u by any NL, they will send pm when they notice you are a. Working class babe and before u know it, they Start Telling u bout love.
They are mostly broke dudes without ambition.
Check their profiles and you will realise that some of them have spent months on NL even a year of their live chatting away without any thing to show for it.

Truth hurts, nobody should quote me, if you do then you are one of them.

I must quote u cos i need to ask u some questions.

1) How do u mean guys are lazy? Is it because they dont push wheel barrow under hot sun thus make them lazy? Was everyone meant to hawk wares on the street?

2) When last did spending time on nairaland become a yardstick in measuring how jobless/hard working someone is? Let it be known to you that people stay at the comfort of thier office and still log into nairaland/social network to chat. Get that.

3) As an emphasizer, how hard working/productive are you to have seen guys come around pretentiously in the name of love to gold dig from ur pocket? If you cant/fail/refuse to produce answers to the above questions, pls dont come here next time spewing what u dont know. Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
No a guy needs to be hardworking all the Time.
Each minutes that passes should be invested in something meaningful just like seun is dooing.
One word.. Smello.

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
I said it, smth smells like urine here, so na u?
You're trying too hard to become popular here.. Take a chill pill.

4 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by gbanikiti(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
@naetochukwu,

We've noticed you. *claps hand*

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Need To Find A Husband Soon by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah because it is weekend in Nigeria, and on weekends I don't work nor party so I come over here to chat.
Btw I am a lady and I am free to chat constantly. grin

U c ur life @bolded? U r free to chat constantly abi? And u look/expect a man who would work his azz up for u abi? Keep deceiving urself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.