Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like (5259 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
Taking note: Food is the best way to a man's heart.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Cristalz(f): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2008
Finally:

If I remenber correctly thats the fastest and surest way to a man's heart. through his stomach  grin

Not all men,trust me
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2008
Finally:

If I remenber correctly thats the fastest and surest way to a man's heart. through his stomach  grin

Seek ye how to cook good food, then the rest would be added onto you. Thats ma opinion tho' cool
I have heard you.
chamotex:

so what should i judge by, maybe u could enlighten me better cheesy cheesy
Judge by the good heartedness of a woman. Judge by character
The way she carries herself.
NOT BY POUNDING YAM.
If you wanna judge by pounding yam, you'll probably end up with one of those girls who work at the buka and some of them might be lacking.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2008
food and sex is d way to a mans heart
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2008

You missed out two important things. . i.e. good hygiene and a good heart of appreciation.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennykadri:

u mean good food and wild raunchy sex wink wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

You missed out two important things. . i.e. good hygiene and a good heart of appreciation.

there r so many reasons but that two i mentioned are d two most important ones,that i know

chamotex:

u mean good food and wild raunchy sex wink wink

exactly
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
there r so many reasons but that two i mentioned are d two most important ones,that i know

Common Jenny, u aint no man. How can you be so self assured about what men should know berra? undecided
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
How did pounded yam even got into this?
ashewo boy
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Common Jenny, u aint no man. How can you be so self assured about what men should know berra? undecided

i am not a man but i know what I'm replying here

what is hygiene wtout good food,what is life wtout good sex(lets go marital on this)

if its all about hygiene then i wonder why men still sleep wt their dirty housemaids

as for appreciation ,who is appreciating who?u mean even prostitutes appreciate the men they sleep with?

comon
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

How did pounded yam even got into this?
ashewo boy

wetin be ur own cheesy cheesy

if u sabi make poundo, tell me, make i know wetin to do.  wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
I no sabi make pounded yam at all at all tongue
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I no sabi make pounded yam at all at all tongue
Ewooooo! She's lying!
Chamo, she told me that her fantasy is to make pounded yam for you then take you to cloud 9. She just told me that today o! lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Finally: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Food and sex ,,,,, I agree!!!!!!

But U need one for the other and dats why I still say FOOD!!!!!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!! stop the troublemaking na tongue

j-girl:

Ewooooo! She's lying!
Chamo, she told me that her fantasy is to make pounded yam for you then take you to cloud 9. She just told me that today o! lipsrsealed
ughhhhhh shocked shocked shocked
why tell my secret out like that? angry angry I trusted you
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Ewooooo! She's lying!

too bad . . . . . cloud 9 is not good enough for me tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
Finally:

Food and sex ,,,,, I agree!!!!!!

But U need one for the other and that is why I still say FOOD!!!!!

bros leave that side, gimme sex and all i need to dey do is to drink water, i'll be alrite cheesy
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!! stop the troublemaking na tongue

troublemaking ke?im just setting things str8 jare my sis

i might not be a guy,but i know wat makes them kolo over their babes
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

too bad . . . . . cloud 9 is not good enough for me tongue tongue
LMAO! Shut up jare.
I'm sure you don't even know what cloud 4 looks like. Ruby is only being generous.  grin grin grin

@ Ruby, i had to tell him. Oya take him just cloud 5. That will be okay. smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
Oya, chamo, come, lemme take you to cloud 18 wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
i am not a man but i know what I'm replying here

what is hygiene wtout good food(1),what is life wtout good sex(lets go marital on this)

if its all about hygiene then i wonder why men still sleep wt their dirty housemaids(2)

as for appreciation ,who is appreciating who?u mean even prostitutes appreciate the men they sleep with?

comon

1. There are so many good cooks without good hygiene. A trip to Lagos bukas can prove that.

2. Not all men can sleep with dirty gfs talkless of dirty house helps.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

1. There are so many good cooks without good hygiene. A trip to Lagos bukas can prove that.

2. Not all men can sleep with dirty gfs talkless of dirty house helps.

1. still pple visit there dont they?

2.still they do ,dont they

wat about men dat sleep wt prostitutes,is all of them prostitutes dat are gawd hlp me clean

listen they r so many things used to get a man,but wen it comes to sex and food there is no comparison at all

everybody except u knows dat
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Oya, chamo, come, let me take you to cloud 18 wink

Ruby i no do . . . . there's David, Doyin. Femmace etc.

I might hurt you . . . . . im very aggressive, i've got a fetish for strangling and choking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2008
Well, "getting a man" is vague. But when you talk about getting a man ffor good as in marriage. Trust me, for me it goes beyond food and sex. Good hygeine will never be compromised.

Anybody cansleep with anybody, but that doesnt mean they've gotten one another for good. It's jus helping one another to have sex and thats just it.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy sorry but i dont agree wt u

food and sex is d most important thing in marriage
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

Ruby i no do . . . . there's David, Doyin. Femmace etc.

I might hurt you . . . . . I'm very aggressive, i've got a fetish for strangling and choking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
who be femmace and doyin and etc?
abeg, make una recognize who my husband is o cool cool

Strangling and choking only? I got a fetish for knife cuts and iodine on those knife cuts. the louder he screams, the more he wants me wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

who be femmace and doyin and etc?
abeg, make una recognize who my husband is o cool cool

Strangling and choking only? I got a fetish for knife cuts and iodine on those knife cuts. the louder he screams, the more he wants me wink

GAME!!!! thats what im into . . . . . . . . . i fit manage cloud 6 or 7 sha
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2008
so you're not man enough for cloud 18?

oya, NEXT!!! grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

so you're not man enough for cloud 18?

oya, NEXT!!! grin

ok, oya bo pata e. how do u want it? From the front or from the back? cool
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Joseph6(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
fake abamade joe u dey fight?
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmm, plz, am innocent
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

chamoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmm, plz, am innocent

shhhhhhhh!!!! not so loud na, i never even put am inside u don dey shout my name. Abeg i dey go jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

X-rated Story (18 & Above) / I Have Slept With 35 Babcock And Igbinedion Universities Girls - Man Confesses / 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.