Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like (5250 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by KarmaMod(f): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
yet your papa married one didnt he?
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
[s]No mind am. Naija men, worwor species grin[/s]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cipriani:

@poster
my ideal girl should be like ANGELINA JOLIE or better still like TYRA BANKS wink wink wink

Kai!!!! I love that girl tyra, she too set pass all these nigerian girls wey dey roam our streets.

them no fine and go still dey choosey. I must be rich by hook or by crook so I go fit date sophisticated models. cool cool cool

no be all these nigerian babes wey go get big stomach, sagging boobs and backside, no equal balancing of front and back

and come dirty join. angry angry angry

If them commot cloth when you wan do something, you liver and mr thomas go just det disappointed. embarassed embarassed embarassed

No sex appeal from nigerian girls. sad sad sad sad sad
You're on your own.
Please marry your model. Let's just hope she finds you attractive enough to be married to you.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Cipriani(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

yet your papa married one didnt he?
My papa marry one because na only am him mama born and she no want make he marri 4 obodo oyinbo.
But, he tell me say e like my mama because my mama sef like am wink wink wink wink wink

Ruby_Pearl:

[s]No mind am. Naija men, worwor species grin[/s]

I be an exception, my root na here but dem born me for Uk. So I no be full niger specie grin grin grin cool cool

But niger girls worwor pass niger guys, check profile of some NL babes and you go know say I dey tell the truth tongue tongue tongue tongue

j-girl:

You're on your own.
Please marry your model. Let's just hope she finds you attractive enough to be married to you.

All na money matter, as long as peppe don rest cool cool cool cool
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by eminemkayc: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hmm, alryt,i admire v. Pretty dainties. I prefer lyt skinned ladies nd her facial luks should match ppl like beyonce or omotola! As 4 her body,she shud b very curvy just lk a french curve when viewed from d back(elevation) or d path defining hr curves could be defined by a quadratic equation wit its maximum point at her thighs(sori am an engineer). However, d very day i set my eyes on ths type of female,i myt, FAINT! smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by stkris(m): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2008
- pretty face ( not necessarily a 'miss world' face )

- long hair

- smooth ,soft ,creamy skin

- full lips

- average sized boobs ( closer to small than big )

- flat tummy,

- slim waste

- booty dimple ( i luvvv it ) wink

- plus. . i cant get enough of dat booty

- tiny hands n feet

wurrd!!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2008
st-kris:

- booty dimple ( i luvvv it ) wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by stkris(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

confused? not every girl has em. those dimples right above d booty.

Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by steaming(f): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2008
@ ST-Kris, seriously, i know someone who just fits all and no exceptions ur given data. But from the pic, u already got a babe.

Just wondering tho, what do you do with the booty dimples?
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2008
st-kris:

confused? not every girl has em. those dimples right above d booty.

Really?? I tot every girl has it, just varies in depth. Neway I've never really paid attention to it. I'll be on the look out now. smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2008
wrong post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *edited*
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2008
eh ehnnnnn
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by lammy2(f): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2008
Tall, dark, handsome, single and rich ( i dont think i'm asking for too much) smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by stkris(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2008
steaming:

@ ST-Kris, seriously, i know someone who just fits all and no exceptions ur given data. But from the pic, u already got a babe.

Just wondering tho, what do you do with the booty dimples?

well, the girl in d pic aint ma babe., so whos d one fitting ma descriptions. . abi na u?

n bout dem booty dimples, theyr perfect eye candy n also nice to touch . . wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by lancevader(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2008
hùm
shè shùld bi GOd fearìñg hùmble,geñtle,prietiy,and slim.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by olive4rl(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2008
a guy with a broad chest, tall and handsome. RESPONSIBLE
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by princedam(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2008
it should be average, dark, sweet, good behaviour and think very well, like shegirl71 shocked
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Magz(m): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2009
I want my partner to be beautiful of course. Dark-skinned and sexy, with healthy lips and wonderful eyes. Nice body, and not too fake.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by modebabe(f): 2:08pm On May 24, 2015
HRhotness:
~ at least 6ft

~ cheeky smile

~ neat feet, clean and well taken care of

~ well manicured nails

~ little or no hair (both on d chest and hair)

~ toned but not too musclely

~ clean straight teeth

~ nicely shaped bum

~ broad chest

~ well hung!
lol........only for u alone.......well sha gud luck on ur search

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does He Want A Breakup? If He Wants One, Y Cant He Tell Me? / Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) / She Wants Me To Beat Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.