Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like (5240 Views)

Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ J girlYou still not mentioning the pocket factor. Common girl, I wouldnt even want any of my sis to get entwinned with a broke ass
Money cannot buy love. . . . Okay, i'm lying grin
If a man is wise, he will know how to make money and he will know how to make me happy.
See? I covered all the bases.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by tRoOE(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

My ideal man will LOOK like that.
As for what I want my ideal man to be. . . that's a different ball game. In there I will mention wisdom, success, neatness, and many more.
[size=13pt]heheh are you talking about Naija guy grin grin

@sillyboy
But that doesn't mean am into fat and ugly guys with yellow teeth oooooooo
Btw, am not  rich guys, there is more to life than money, trust me
[/size]
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ Ruby

@Sillyboy, just because I'm not into fat guys with yellow teeth does not mean others are not.

Point is, I am not into them.

So you still got hope, some ladies out there still want you  Ruby.

Agreed you aint into 'em. All am saying is that most girls who dont dig them actually "roll" with them and claim they dont.

If am short and have yellow teeth and a lady digs me, well good luck to us. I have experienced good looking guys with heartbreaks.

@ HR. Hot.
i rather liek bald guys actually

Thanks for being honest, but u sure thats the only "short-coming" in a guy u can stand?. . . Think hard, I know your tolerance level is higher.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt][color=#990000][font=Garamond]heheh are you talking about Naija guy grin grin
LOL!
I have faith that there's a wise naija guy out there.
Don't dampen my faith joooo! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ all.

Okay, lets forget the social status. . . we can't really do that when it comes to assessment of guys. I can see most of us are now getting modest.

@ Ruby.

5.8.? . . well what if the teeth are just light brown and not yellow and let's say alittle mouth odour that can be taken care of within some weeks?

@ Trooe

I believe you aint into fat guys, as a matter of fact, no sane girl would wanna do them. It's just that life has a way of playing pranks with us. . . u know throwing some undesired circumstances at us before we realize. You remember on fat and short guy life threw at you some years back now? You know you can tell me anything

@ J girl.

Gotcha!! grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Ruby

Agreed you aint into 'em. All am saying is that most girls who don't dig them actually "roll" with them and claim they don't.

If am short and have yellow teeth and a lady digs me, well good luck to us. I have experienced good looking guys with heartbreaks.
[s]Truth be told, am sorry, I dnt have any fat [i]male [/i]friends. I just realized that. wowwwwwwwwwwww grin grin[/s]

Now, good luck smiley
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
@Trooe

heheh are you talking about Naija guy

Are u implying that 9ja guys aint all of that angry?

Remember Aristotle's law of logics?. . . i.e. "If all S are Ps, then all Ps are S"
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Ruby.

5.8.? . . well what if the teeth are just light brown and not yellow and let's say alittle mouth odour that can be taken care of within some weeks?
are you trying me? undecided

Like ewww, wdh?
ask any girl out there if she'll hang out with a dude with mouth odors that needs WEEKS or even DAYS to be taken care of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NO NO NO NO NO!! NO!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Are u implying that Nigeria guys aint all of that angry?
we're not only implying, we're letting it be known.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ all.

Okay, lets forget the social status. . . we can't really do that when it comes to assessment of guys. I can see most of us are now getting modest.

@ J girl.

Gotcha!! grin
I am not getting modest.
A girl who has her own money will not be easily impressed by a rich guy. I wanna make my own money so I don't have to depend on any guy for his wealth.
sillyboy:

@Trooe

Are u implying that Nigeria guys aint all of that angry?

Remember Aristotle's law of logics?. . . i.e. "If all S are Ps, then all Ps are S"
LMAO @ Ruby's answer.
If all S are Ps and Ps are S?
Aristotle did not study Nigerian guys.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by HRhotness(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ HR. Hot.
Thanks for being honest, but u sure thats the only "short-coming" in a guy u can stand?. . . Think hard, I know your tolerance level is higher.

thats it! sorry, thats d extent of my tolerance level
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2008
LMAO @ Ruby's answer.

Why are you sounding as if 9ja guys are rare and unsual. Aristotle's logic is applicable to all.

@ Ruby.

Am not tryin you ooo (mi o to be)

Am just trying to see your tolerance level. Okay, what will you pick be in a room filld with 4 tall guys with broad chest and sparkling white teeth and good bank account but with excessive womanizing attitudes and 1 guy that is short with light yellow teeth (but no dey smell oo) and money and very faithfull to his woman? Again what would ur pick b?
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Finally: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

I am not getting modest.
A girl who has her own money will not be easily impressed by a rich guy. I want to make my own money so I don't have to depend on any guy for his wealth. LMAO @ Ruby's answer.

LMAO grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Why are you sounding as if Nigeria guys are rare and unsual. Aristotle's logic is applicable to all.
Nigerian guys are not rare and unusual. They are special and unusual.
Most Nigerian guys have taught me everything not to do in relationships.
If Aristotle studied Nigerian men, he would have gone crazy before reaching halfway.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by JJYOU: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

If Aristotle studied Nigerian men, he would have gone crazy before reaching halfway.
do you mean a study in selfishness, lies, sleeping around and being religious all along
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Finally: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

Thankfully, those assholes called Nigerian men are not the only men on this planet.

Try men from Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia. Heck, lets even experiment with Jamaican men and the well known AA. U guys are spoilt for choice  grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2008
Go siddon somewhere jor. olodo

sillyboy:

Why are you sounding as if Nigeria guys are rare and unsual. Aristotle's logic is applicable to all.

@ Ruby.

Am not tryin you ooo (mi o to be)

Am just trying to see your tolerance level. Okay, what will you pick be in a room filld with 4 tall guys with broad chest and sparkling white teeth and good bank account but with excessive womanizing attitudes and 1 guy that is short with light yellow teeth (but no dey smell oo) and money and very faithfull to his woman? Again what would ur pick b?
Not all good looking men with healthy teeth are womanizers. get it right!

and I'd pick none!
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2008
Finally:

Thankfully, those assholes called Nigerian men are not the only men on this planet.
Try men from Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia. Heck, lets even experiment with Jamaican men and the well known AA. U guys are spoilt for choice  grin
LOL!
We thank God for that o!
I'm seriously contemplating Ghanian guys. I heard they are more romantic sef.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
JJYOU:

do you mean a study in selfishness, lies, sleeping around and being religious all along
In fact, that's just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2008
It seems you guys don't understand the application of Aristotle's logic. . .

If Nigerian men are all those you girls are saying, then, Nigerian women are the same including our fathers!
Gettit? undecided
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by sillyboy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2008
Less I forget, hopping around the globe searching for a man sounds desperate and depressing lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

It seems you guys don't understand the application of Aristotle's logic. . .

If Nigerian men are all those you girls are saying, then, Nigerian women are the same including our fathers!
Gettit? undecided
That's what I'm saying. Nigerian men have a life of their own . Nigerian men are not even comparable to their women. We are way too different. cheesy
sillyboy:

Less I forget, hopping around the globe searching for a man sounds desperate and depressing lipsrsealed
it's actually fun to globetrot.
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Finally: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

That's what I'm saying. Nigerian men have a life of their own . Nigerian men are not even comparable to their women. We are way too different. :Dit's actually fun to globetrot.

Maybe thats why we complement each other soooooooo puurfecctly. Remenber what Physics taught us about Opposites and Attraction. U gals should thank God for little mercies tongue
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2008
Not forcy, as long as she can make pounded yam and she's decent . . . .JACKPOT!!!!

there's something about watching ladies pound yam that turns me one. . . . . . . . i think its only me sha wink wink
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2008
Finally:

Maybe thats why we complement each other soooooooo puurfecctly. Remenber what Physics taught us about Opposites and Attraction. U gals should thank God for little mercies tongue
Finally, don't pour sand in my garri.
Opposites in our case attract, sadly enough.

chamotex:

Not forcy, as long as she can make pounded yam and she's decent . . . .JACKPOT!!!!

there's something about watching ladies pound yam that turns me one. . . . . . . . i think its only me sha wink wink
LOL - Ever imagined that she was pounding your JT?
Let's see if you find that arousing now! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

LOL - Ever imagined that she was pounding your JT?
Let's see if you find that arousing now! grin grin grin grin

well she can always pound it in a different way, that will be even more arousing wink cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

well she can always pound it in a different way, that will be even more arousing wink cheesy grin
ewwwwwwww. . . i was thinking of the natural way grin grin. As in with a pestle! Hand strength is different from pelvic strength
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

ewwwwwwww. . . i was thinking of the natural way grin grin. As in with a pestle! Hand strength is different from pelvic strength

shocked shocked shocked wetin she want use am do . . . . . .she be Zack Orji? grin Its not food na
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jennykadri: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

shocked shocked shocked wetin she want use am do . . . . . .she be Zack Orji? grin Its not food na

abeg na food cool
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by jgirl3: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2008
chamotex:

A girl that can pound very well must not be offended.
If not at night, she will turn your JT to mashed genitals.
Take my advice and stop judging by pounding.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Cristalz(f): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
@topic

The Incredible Hulk in a tux grin
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by Finally: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

If I remenber correctly thats the fastest and surest way to a man's heart. Thru his stomach grin

Seek ye how to cook good food, then the rest would be added onto you. Thats ma opinion tho' cool
Re: What Would You Want Your Partner To Look Like by chamotex(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2008
j-girl:

so what should i judge by, maybe u could enlighten me better cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me Who Is Datin All Diz Ladies / WHAT Is It With The Bad Habit Of Nigerian Girls Asking Men For Money / Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.