Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: (2674 Views)

How Do You Feel If Your Mum Toasts A Girl For You. / Is It Right When A Lady Toasts A Guy? / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Fiona0007: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
When you don't want to date that girl, how do you say "no"?
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Smi1(m): 4:36am On Mar 10, 2010
only girls that are bold and strong can walk up to a man and express feelings, something like this had happen to me some years ago, a girl walked up to me and she said i have being seeing you around for almost 2 weeks now, i want to know you more wink) , and i respected her for being so bold to walked up to me.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Vuitton(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
Oh boy e don tay when this level happen to man sad
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Onchedu(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2011
Asking a guy out like on a date isn't a biggie. Anyone can ask anyone else they fancy out on dates.

Now toasting a guy is the tricky part cos most times, when girls do so, they go about it the way a guy would go about it & that kinda feels weird.

One of the most uncomfortable positions to put some of us is in the toasted side instead of being the toaster.

The role just doenst fit. Girls spend the most of their lives being indirect that when they try to be as direct as a guy would they just screw up.

Trick to it is to remain indirect & by all means do not get engaged with the guy in any sensual or sexual play otherwise na chop the guy go chop Ur free will offering, clean mouth.
Leading on has never been a girls problem, Unless she actually does become frustrated with an overdose of desire.
Re: When A Girl "toasts" A Guy: by Konjour(m): 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2011
@OP, i perfectly understand you meant 'when a girl 'woos' a guy, btw,a scottish pal almost broke my seat here with laughter when she saw the headline and finally got an explanation from me. grin grin grin Can't imagine a girl doing that,though, (in a toaster, LMAO) grin grin grin
@Topic, 'v seen this same topic thrown up on here in a lot of different forms and versions,but it's not something strange anymore,i mean its something that happens on a more regular basis nowadays and i a'int bothered 'bout it,so much as the girl does it without being desperate,albeit a girl that'd do do something like that'd need to really understand the mentality of the said guy. A lot of guys'd mistake her person for granted,some'd see her as being promiscious,and others'd view her as a slut, hence the requirement to properly look before you leap, wink However,personally, i'd like to assume the hunter's stance and enjoy the thrill of the chase and the eventual killing, grin,but it a'int black or white,either, i'd totally respect her and even fall for it, if i get wooed by the kind of girl that tickles my sweet fancy. tongue But if she doesn't, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Don't You Like About Your Lover? / (picture) Nigerian Ladies Would You MARRY A Man In Absentee? / Nairaland Babes Don't Reply Pms!!! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.