Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (621204 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcslize: Pls I haven't gotten something straight here. I just need someone to answer my questions to put me through.

I am pretty new to starting this importation Biz. And I am planning of using free shipping. My questions are:

1. when ordering for a product in aliexpress apart from providing my house address to the seller what information will I provide to the seller about the post office nearest to me?

2. Will I provide the post Office Postal code?

3. If yes how do I get the post office postal code of the nearest post office if am providing the postal code wen makin my order in aliexpress?

Somebody should put me through if at all I will provide the postal code to the seller.

Google nipost zip codes
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by morzook(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello sirs, abeg what shipment methods can I use to
ship to this locations from Lagos: Abuja, PH and
Enugu? How like to know how much they cost...

Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by funkyjms: 12:43am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcslize: Pls I haven't gotten something straight here. I just need someone to answer my questions to put me through.

I am pretty new to starting this importation Biz. And I am planning of using free shipping. My questions are:

1. when ordering for a product in aliexpress apart from providing my house address to the seller what information will I provide to the seller about the post office nearest to me?

2. Will I provide the post Office Postal code?

3. If yes how do I get the post office postal code of the nearest post office if am providing the postal code wen makin my order in aliexpress?

Somebody should put me through if at all I will provide the postal code to the seller.

1. While setting up your profile on aliexpress, you must have been asked to fill your basic details like name, address, phone number, POSTAL CODE and the likes... So your seller doesn't need the address of your nearest post office rather your address. Just provide the postal code and forget the rest...

2. Yes

3. Follow this link to get the post code of your nearest post office. Please don't use opera mini rather use better browser like Google chrome and the likes

http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2014
funkyjms:

1. While setting up your profile on aliexpress, you must have been asked to fill your basic details like name, address, phone number, POSTAL CODE and the likes... So your seller doesn't need the address of your nearest post office rather your address. Just provide the postal code and forget the rest...

2. Yes

3. Follow this link to get the post code of your nearest post office. Please don't use opera mini rather use better browser like Google chrome and the likes

http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com/

Just tried it now and have gotten the postal code of my area. I filled in my current state, Town, Area and street and with a click a six digit numbers pop up. Opera mini couldn't open it so I used a UCWEB browser.

Thanks

but in a situation where the post office refuse to call when one's goods arrived how will I be able to locate where the post office is in my area? Cuz right now I don't even know the nearest post office to me in my area. I ask this question in knowing the particular street the post office is in case they do not call me to come and pick my goods up.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2014
9free:

Google nipost zip codes

Thank u, what if the post Office don't give me a call how will I know if my goods have gotten to the post office? Cuz they only showed me the postal code without the post office address
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tweetums(f): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcslize:

Thank u, what if the post Office don't give me a call how will I know if my goods have gotten to the post office? Cuz they only showed me the postal code without the post office address
tell ur seller to give u tracking code.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Tweetums: tell ur seller to give u tracking code.

Oh now I know. Thats where the tracking code comes in. Thank u for ur reply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks to all those that provided answers to my questions.

I appreciate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tweetums(f): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2014
Mcslize:

Oh now I know. Thats where the tracking code comes in. Thank u for ur reply
u wlcm. Gud mrg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
If you were supposed to collect your goods via normal from St Patricks last week, they are now available.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thespecialone: If you were supposed to collect your goods via normal from St Patricks last week, they are now available.
Finally! I don tire to give my customer excuse. Its all good tho smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
eph12:
Finally! I don tire to give my customer excuse. Its all good tho smiley
As in ehn ... grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by terrymason(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]please no body should be offended with my question, please i want a reliable normal delivery logistic.
My nl people which one do you recommend for me?
I know every shipment agency are good!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Thank you jare.. God bless you. cheesy
Life is better when we treat each other with love. kiss
Not someone coming to form papas for me! undecided
St Patricks dey find you oh, dem say make u come carry ya goods. grin

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sylvaxxl1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello house, please I need your help. What is the meaning of short landed goods because that's what St Patricks keep telling me for about 7days from when my goods reached them, I sent it via express and as I'm typing my goods have not arrived.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thespecialone: St Patricks dey find you oh, dem say make u come carry ya goods. grin
Lol..
Was in their rep's house today to collect ma goods.. Such a young and innocent looking lady they've got.. smiley..but it took them 18 days sha, embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dvdami(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Lol..
Was in their rep's house today to collect ma goods.. Such a young and innocent looking lady they've got.. smiley..but it took them 18 days sha, embarassed

Hmmm...I'd like to see this lady called Favour someday sha. She has a good report with almost everyone. Met her absence last time I was in their office. Only spoke with her on phone. A good name is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sylvaxxl1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sylvaxxl1: Hello house, please I need your help. What is the meaning of short landed goods because that's what St Patricks keep telling me for about 7days from when my goods reached them, I sent it via express and as I'm typing my goods have not arrived.
Please people I need your answer OOOO!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
dvdami:

Hmmm...I'd like to see this lady called Favour someday sha. She has a good report with almost everyone. Met her absence last time I was in their office. Only spoke with her on phone. A good name is priceless.

Trust me you will love her wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sylvaxxl1:
Please people I need your answer OOOO!!!
I think it means it was mistakenly dropped in another country. I may be wrong o.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sylvaxxl(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
eph12:
I think it means it was mistakenly dropped in another country. I may be wrong o.
Hmmm....so how do I go about it and is there anyone who has gone or seen such situation?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sylvaxxl:
Hmmm....so how do I go about it and is there anyone who has gone or seen such situation?
First time am hearing this. It can only be solved by the shipping company. Nothing you need to do I guess
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
hello guys, please who is in any sort of issue with concerning onward forwarding of goods from nonniking to their respective location whether through Augusta or any of our logistic personnel here. NOTE BETWEEN SUNDAY AND MONDAY THIS WEEK.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sylvaxxl(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sylvaxxl1: Hello house, please I need your help. What is the meaning of short landed goods because that's what St Patricks keep telling me for about 7days from when my goods reached them, I sent it via express and as I'm typing my goods have not arrived.
please is there any St Patrick logistics representative here that can be of help?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 3:50am On Aug 20, 2014
please can I get st. patricks email or WhatsApp no?
or how do I contact them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2014
ayaba: please can I get st. patricks email or WhatsApp no?
or how do I contact them
Check the first page of this thread
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Sylvaxxl:
please is there any St Patrick logistics representative here that can be of help?

just so we are clear, I DONT represent or speak for St Patrick logistics in any official or personal capacity

lets chats on whatsapp 08122036728

I can help you ask a few questions.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation and Communication.
-Harold S. Geneen

Have a great day!

-IBL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls if I want to place an order wat are d fins I will be required to bring n how do I send it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bskglobal(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
I need info from the gurus in the house
about an agent that can help pay on delivery and forwarding for my product from china

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.