Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618903 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
eph12:
Submit the address to your seller as attachment. You'll see upload photo when sending your seller a message. Click on it.

Boss noted but where do we get the attachment from? I mean the file of the address I wil submit to the seller as photo where do I get the file from?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mcslize:

Boss noted but where do we get the attachment from? I mean the file of the address I wil submit to the seller as photo where do I get the file from?
Bros, which kind question be this?
Take a screen shot of st. Patrick's address, edit, save, find and attach!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
9free:
Bros, which kind question be this?
Take a screen shot of st. Patrick's address, edit, save, find and attach!

lol Newbie things. Any way I have gotten the gist. My phone can't screen shot. C3 things. Just find language translator. I hope I can as well translate the English address to chinese address then take screen shot. Got this www.freetranslation.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Mcslize:

Download the addresses in the first page.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2014
eph12:
Download the addresses in the first page.

All right thanks. Have done that.

Nonnykings Logistics China Address

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quote of the Day

Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.
Robert Half

Love Quote of the Day

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
Charles Morgan

Art Quote of the Day

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quote of the Day

Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.
Robert Half

Love Quote of the Day

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
Charles Morgan

Art Quote of the Day

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls which shipper ships battery goods by express?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls can some1 help me wt d process of downloading trade manager
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
So finally I have become victim of short landed goods wahala. Am really disappointed with this shipper but I guess sometimes bad things happen sad
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
britnex: Pls can some1 help me wt d process of downloading trade manager
search for it on play store or you search for alisupplier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is alisupplier d same as trade master cos I have downloaded d alisupplier bt is nt responding
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by buruike(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
britnex: Is alisupplier d same as trade master cos I have downloaded d alisupplier bt is nt responding

Yes! seems so cos I use same.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Quote of the Day

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
Paramahansa Yogananda

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls wen do I give my details to aliexpress cos I hv opened accnt with dem and is only my name and email addy wth pword they requested for bt from wat I hv gathered you nid to give many details including your phone number and home address and postal code. So wen do I nid to submit these if nt wen you open accnt. Plsssss help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jonddon(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Thespecialone: I shipped power banks with a company I'd rather not name. grin. The goods left china on tuesday, arrived Lagos last night. I'm sure this is a one off sha. I posted this to encourage everyone that normal shipping can arrive in less than 7days in exceptional circumstances.
. Please what's the name of the company.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2014
jonddon: . Please what's the name of the company.
st patricks but please please don't hold me responsible if your experience is different from mine. Thanks. Happy importing grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MrBright2: 6:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Appreciate the efforts of all the contributors so far,but I would like to talk to Mr YMODULOUS personally,if you can avail me the opportunity I ve a personal enquiry as regards the topic in question. Here is my contact 08036434082,08129126807,pls do a sms so I can revert back to you sir,or on my email, gbengabright@yahoo.com.Thanks I'm Mr Gbenga Bright.God bless u.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Quote of the Day
If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.
Napoleon Hill

Love Quote of the Day
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
George Eliot

Art Quote of the Day
Treat a work of art like a prince. Let it speak to you first.
Arthur Schopenhauer

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2014
please someone should help me with NONIKINGS Lagos number...I don't like this there ' they will contact you when your stuff is ready reply of NONIKINGS @China. though I expect their contact today through what NONIKINGS told me but I will like to contact the office here to know what's up.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by moshoodn(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Pls help
I am having problem making payment with my Access
bank card , I still used it last week .
this is the message I get :

Payment Unsuccessful.
Oops, the order cannot be pay now due to system
issues. Please tap try again to Pay this Order.
ErrorCode: 6005
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estwhile: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is any one having issues with Nonikings or is it just me?.....my goods ought to have arrived since 14th of aug. but to my dismay, I was told that It got missing.Now Micheal is asking me to give them one more week to look for it.

Please guys, are you sure these people would pay me my money...cos this Micheal guy doesn't sound like he would. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Issues will always come when dealing with these shippers once in a while. I had my own fair share last week but I was able to solve it on time maybe because of the strong business relationship I have built with my shipper. Remain strong guys.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls those dat have downloaded trademanager on android tecchnom3 should pls guide me I can't sign in after installing the app. My trademqnager version is 2.1.2. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jonddon(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thespecialone: st patricks but please please don't hold me responsible if your experience is different from mine. Thanks. Happy importing grin
thanks bro.... I won't. Am not like that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
kolomax: base 1 adress:Address: Guangzhou City Park Road, No.
218 Tracker Garment City A1028

chinese:地址:广州市广园西路218号盈富服装城A1028档,务必寄件时请把客户的名字和国外电话写在快件外面上
number:+8615818134755
express:8.5$
normal: i never use it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:42am On Aug 27, 2014
eph12: Issues will always come when dealing with these shippers once in a while. I had my own fair share last week but I was able to solve it on time maybe because of the strong business relationship I have built with my shipper. Remain strong guys.
Words of wisdom sir.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alishachris: 5:20am On Aug 27, 2014
I sent a tablet with fafalux since 11th of this month and I am yet to receive it! Hmm, I just hpe that all these things are not scams! keeping my fingers crossed for now!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alishachris: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2014
Fafalux should better not joke with me o!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2014
Quote of the Day
Nothing makes one feel so strong as a call for help.
Pope Paul VI

Love Quote of the Day
But surely for everything you have to love you have to pay some price.
Agatha Christie

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the symbol of the two noblest human efforts: to construct and to refrain from destruction.
Evelyn Waugh

Nature Quote of the Day
When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
E. O. Wilson

Funny Quote of the Day
An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out.
George Jean Nathan

-IBL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.