Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619219 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thespecialone: expect an SMS to come for ya goods today.
Thank you jare.. God bless you. cheesy
Life is better when we treat each other with love. kiss
Not someone coming to form papas for me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Thank you jare.. God bless you. cheesy
Life is better when we treat each other with love. kiss
Not someone coming to form papas for me! undecided
you are most welcome sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Houstency(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
If you are to get a new handheld (tablet or phone), specifically for importation biz. Please which will you advice i go for.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ymodulus
pls help me to answer those questions I asked on page 10. My last post on page 10. I need answer from u and any other person. Don't just overlook my questions. Eph12 has helped to answer some for me. Kindly do same for me in my last post on page 10 thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello guys , if I use free shipping as a starter to ship my products, which address am I going to provide to the seller?
And where will be the final destination for my products for me to pick them up? Cuz I stay in Benin city.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by puffyjoe: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Please am using st patrick logistic company for my shipping,please how reliable are they?please help with helpful reply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello good people, this is saying thank you for keeping with us last week through our hitch. We're back to business now and readily available.

Thanks.
-IBL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello good people, this is saying thank you for keeping with us last week through our hitch. We're back to business now and readily available.

Thanks.

-IBL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by linusm: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
just imported from aliexpress through fafalux

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sumtin4sure(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
mayorall:

Track the goods and know its location.
. Thanks bro, each time I try tracking, it loads and nothing comes up... Please help. Track No. 118363591247. SF express
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mcslize: Hello guys , if I use free shipping as a starter to ship my products, which address am I going to provide to the seller?
And where will be the final destination for my products for me to pick them up? Cuz I stay in Benin city.
Most likely the general post office by EDHA. Use your house address.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
sumtin4sure: . Thanks bro, each time I try tracking, it loads and nothing comes up... Please help. Track No. 118363591247. SF express
check the picture below.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Houstency:
1. To check d excesses of dis numerous freight forwarders we use in China to get our goods to Naija.. One of such company(names with held) changes there exchange rate any how. last two weeks it was @170 naira per dollar, as at today it was @174 naira per dollar, maybe next week it may rise to @178 naira per dollar.. you may not feel much of the impact of these exploitative exchange rate when the total cost of your goods are below $10, but when you buy more, you are definitely going to feel it.

2. The freight forwarding companies not keeping up to the number of days they promised to deliver our goods from China to Naija.. Fellow importers, i fink we all know d importance of getting our goods in good time.

1. The shippers are not responsible for fluctuations in exchange rate. Hold your government and the CBN responsible.

2. There is something called " unforeseen circumstances beyond immediate or remote control"

3. Best of luck with the association thingy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
For some perspective, here's DHL's terms and conditions.

www.dhl.com/en/express/shipping/shipping_advice/terms_conditions.html

Our Nigerian freight forwarders in China need something like this.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
sumtin4sure: . Thanks bro, each time I try tracking, it loads and nothing comes up... Please help. Track No. 118363591247. SF express

Delivered on 12th.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by golddeejay(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
Houstency: My greetings 2 d professors of the house, @YModulus and others and to the fellow importers...Pls, i have a nice suggestions for all.
I was finking there is need for us to form an association of Nairaland importers( I am not advocating for a National kind of association), This are some of my reasons, why i fink an association would help us all..
1. To check d excesses of dis numerous freight forwarders we use in China to get our goods to Naija.. One of such company(names with held) changes there exchange rate any how. last two weeks it was @170 naira per dollar, as at today it was @174 naira per dollar, maybe next week it may rise to @178 naira per dollar.. you may not feel much of the impact of these exploitative exchange rate when the total cost of your goods are below $10, but when you buy more, you are definitely going to feel it.
2. The freight forwarding companies not keeping up to the number of days they promised to deliver our goods from China to Naija.. Fellow importers, i fink we all know d importance of getting our goods in good time.
Alone we can't stand this people, but when we come together as one to take stands on those companies they would seat up and give us better services than they are currently giving us now. And there are many more reasons why we need one voice.. This is open to all members of the house, pls let's deliberate on this, to make importing more profitable and better for all of us.. I have already worked out some modalities on how we should operate, but need to hear from d house, every suggestion would be opened to the house.
#Warning# Pls do not be deceived or discouraged by any agents of these companies on our forums.. so if you interested you signify interest and we build from there... Thanks all for stopping by.
i think the best we can do is to create a thread where people can place their complains abt these agent. Once a particular shipping agent name is mentioned too much in that thread then we all know what that means. We should make sure the thread is purely for complains. JJC in this importation business are getting scared by the these agents consistent inconsistency. One of the guru in the house has to take the initiative of creating the thread. Ymodulus...over to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by holyhassan: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
hey guys...Im new to this and I want to order some clothes online...I've gone through the thread and I have a little understanding already...is there another agency I can use apart from chrisvicmall that have a lower shipping fee cos $13 per kg is kinda high
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sumtin4sure(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
mayorall:

Delivered on 12th.
I don't get u, has it been delivered since on 12th which is yesterday? And I chat with agent today and he was like maybe it will deliver today
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thespecialone: Most likely the general post office by EDHA. Use your house address.

Thanks Bro for ur reply,

where is the general post Office located in Nigeria?

And if I use my House address will they deliver my products to my door step by free shipping?

Just wanna know where I will pick my products up if I use free shipping as I'm in Benin city. I believe all the 36 states have post offices. Need little clearification on what the EDHA general post office is.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by donstevewrites: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
puffyjoe: Please am using st patrick logistic company for my shipping,please how reliable are they?please help with helpful reply
they are cool used them like twice

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mcslize:

Thanks Bro for ur reply,

where is the general post Office located in Nigeria?

And if I use my House address will they deliver my products to my door step by free shipping?

Just wanna know where I will pick my products up if I use free shipping as I'm in Benin city. I believe all the 36 states have post offices. Need little clearification on what the EDHA general post office is.
I meant you can pick your goods at the post office close to Edo State House of Assembly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
sumtin4sure: I don't get u, has it been delivered since on 12th which is yesterday? And I chat with agent today and he was like maybe it will deliver today

Yes sir. 2pm China time. 7am Nigerian time.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thespecialone: I meant you can pick your goods at the post office close to Edo State House of Assembly.

thank u so much. I know Edo state House of Assembly. It is located in Airport road ,Benin city, Edo state.

Thanks alot. Though I still have some few questions to ask. I just want to get everything right to avoid stories that touch
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
its so good being here again.. oga Ymodulus,Shinaf,Mayorall..kudos to y'all
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mcslize:

thank u so much. I know Edo state House of Assembly. It is located in Airport road ,Benin city, Edo state.

Thanks alot. Though I still have some few questions to ask. I just want to get everything right to avoid stories that touch
feel free to ask sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thespecialone: feel free to ask sir.

Thank you sir,

This particular question is base on the Master card I will go to GTbank to order for. Normally I operate Ecobank cuz I have account there. So this master card I wil get from GTbank, are they going to link it to my Ecobank account in a way that if I make use of the GTB master card money wil be debited frm my Ecobank account? Or I will open another account wit GTB before I can have access to their master card? Cuz in one of my previous questions I asked if I will load money into dis GTb master card. Throw more light on it for me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Somebody should help on how fast I can get my National ID card and where to apply for it. I don't have but I need it right now.

How do I apply for it?

Where to apply for it

And is any cost involve in getting it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mcslize:

Thank you sir,

This particular question is base on the Master card I will go to GTbank to order for. Normally I operate Ecobank cuz I have account there. So this master card I wil get from GTbank, are they going to link it to my Ecobank account in a way that if I make use of the GTB master card money wil be debited frm my Ecobank account? Or I will open another account wit GTB before I can have access to their master card? Cuz in one of my previous questions I asked if I will load money into dis GTb master card. Throw more light on it for me.
gtb MasterCard can't be linked to Ecobank account and vice versa. My advise is to forget MasterCard and open an account that you will be issued with a visa card. Visa Card exchange rates are lower than that of Master Card. Just deposit money into your account, once it's credited, it's available for online purchases.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Thespecialone: gtb MasterCard can't be linked to Ecobank account and vice versa. My advise is to forget MasterCard and open an account that you will be issued with a visa card. Visa Card exchange rates are lower than that of Master Card. Just deposit money into your account, once it's credited, it's available for online purchases.

Do I need to open another Bank account? With which of the Bank? I have a verve ATM card. On the back they wrote interswitch on it. Can't I use my Ecobank verve ATM card for online payment?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sumtin4sure(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2014
mayorall:

Yes sir. 2pm China time. 7am Nigerian time.
thanks sir. I just call them and they said my Goods will be shipped tomorrow. I just pray they do

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.