Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619666 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
suchmuch:
please who have judy nonikings wechat

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by edikep2000: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2020
This St Patricks Logistics Whatever is a huge scam. Can U imagine the depths of their arrogance. If you are thinking of using these guys, better not. Their manager plus all their staff and stupid ass moderfuckers

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Very true. Still waiting for my earbud (just 2pcs) from their dec6th 2019 shipment embarassed embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by amerengues(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2020
edikep2000:
This St Patricks Logistics Whatever is a huge scam. Can U imagine the depths of their arrogance. If you are thinking of using these guys, better not. Their manager plus all their staff and stupid ass moderfuckers

Hmmmm. Well, I can't attest to your claim calling them out as scam. Albeit, I am facing similar experience with them. They don't communicate neither do they respond to their chats. They have this obnoxious way of exhibiting their nonchalance.

They delay in sending one's goods to Nigeria and when you enquire through chats, they won't respond. I have called but all to no avail. If ( Staff of St Patrick) you are out there reading this, please know that people aren't satisfy with your services. I have used them before so they aren't scam but you must be ready to use Hypertension drugs. That's a quintessential characteristics of a successful Nigerian business- care less of their customers' satisfaction.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please can anyone who has used Mimi logistics give their honest experience.Are they scammers why is it that a lot of people are not talking about them?I can't find lots of reviews on them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by afreekah: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kennif:
Please can anyone who has used Mimi logistics give their honest experience.Are they scammers why is it that a lot of people are not talking about them?I can't find lots of reviews on them.

I'm wondering this too. . .

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shupy: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are y'all able to ship with coronavirus?. My package has been awaiting shipment with my supplier for about a week now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SwitchTel(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2020
We are available, RMB Available.

https:///2347089148349

[url]novoinnopay.com[/url]

Have a great week.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by RmbNairaFund(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
Bulk RMB available at good rate

Check profile for link
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rmb available at cheaper rate...dm now
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Leslexx: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Our company has been shipping through air cargo from China to Nigeria for a number of years now but because of the Coronavirus situation it seems all Cargo and Logistics companies shipping from China to Nigeria simply disapeared into thin aifr and have no information for their customers.

Many company staff in China have returned to work now since the 17th of February and the Chinese companies are keeping us the customers informed at all times. Can Nigerian logistics companies that consider themselves reputable like Mimi Logistics, Funkham Logistics, Valuehandlers, Chrisvic Logistics and other cargo companies not mentioned here but consider themselves reputable give us the customer information about when their office in China will open in order for us to know when to ask our suppliers to send our packages to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Leslexx:
Our company has been shipping through air cargo from China to Nigeria for a number of years now but because of the Coronavirus situation it seems all Cargo and Logistics companies shipping from China to Nigeria simply disapeared into thin aifr and have no information for their customers.

Many company staff in China have returned to work now since the 17th of February and the Chinese companies are keeping us the customers informed at all times. Can Nigerian logistics companies that consider themselves reputable like Mimi Logistics, Funkham Logistics, Valuehandlers, Chrisvic Logistics and other cargo companies not mentioned here but consider themselves reputable give us the customer information about when their office in China will open in order for us to know when to ask our suppliers to send our packages to them?
@leslexx From your post it seem you have used Mimi logistics,please can you state your experience with them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Safeplux global services officially resumed yesterday and presently receiving packages....

But customers should expect slow local delivery within China because of the situation.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by temizeee(m): 6:22am On Feb 22, 2020
good morning fellow nairalanders,i just heard this fellow named chen jiajia scammed many Nigerians of money.......so please be careful o..especially importers

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Rmb available at cheaper rate..contact ASAP
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Leslexx: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kennif:

@leslexx From your post it seem you have used Mimi logistics,please can you state your experience with them?

No I have not used Mimi Logistics so can't vouch for them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
We have started receiving goods from suppliers.
We await a coast clear to commence shipment

Funkam logistics

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Leslexx:

Pls can you suggest a reliable logistics you have used before? One with an affordable price?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=Kennif post=86997794]
Pls can you suggest a reliable logistics you have used before? One with an affordable price?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Leslexx:

I would appreciate it if you can mentioned the names reliable logistics you have used in the past that offers Same service with mimi logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Rmb available at cheaper rate to pay your supplier...
Dm on WhatsApp .
We are fast and Reliable
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Kennif: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2020
Kennif:

I would appreciate it if you can mentioned the names of reliable logistics you have used in the past that offers Same service with mimi logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://socheap.com.ng/pre-order-form <<<.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by motunrayo132: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
dasrackhor:
At funkam, initially I was a little skeptical of going into this mini importation stuff due to high rate of logistics scam but I was proof wrong the moment I started dealing with them. No regret whatsoever and there service is top notch.
Thanks and I can't wait for the holiday to be over.
sincerely funkam is a man of integrity good customer relations always keeping their customer updated I have never regretted working with them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ssabina: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please house,those of you that deals with battery and liquid goods, And import from China,which logistics company Wil you recommend that can deliver to Lagos at least within 5 days after receiving goods. Have given a few logistics firm my items after promising me prompt and some express delivery, they end up disappointing and delaying.

P.s : is that no logistics firm can do express for battery goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yommyk222(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ssabina:
Please house,those of you that deals with battery and liquid goods, And import from China,which logistics company Wil you recommend that can deliver to Lagos at least within 5 days after receiving goods. Have given a few logistics firm my items after promising me prompt and some express delivery, they end up disappointing and delaying.

P.s : is that no logistics firm can do express for battery goods?

With my own little understanding source goods can not be shipped through express
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
yommyk222:

With my own little understanding source goods can not be shipped through express
It can....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ssabina: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shakitibob0:
It can....
please any tested and reliable logistics firm that provides such?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by temizeee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ssabina:
please any tested and reliable logistics firm that provides such?
funkam is still the best but i have goods that's i have paid for since Jan 25...uptill now,no update...if i ask him...he will say .no update.....but they are still d best they don't give fake kg of goods,they re also fast but dunno about now.......
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:36am On Mar 01, 2020
temizeee:
funkam is still the best but i have goods that's i have paid for since Jan 25...uptill now,no update...if i ask him...he will say .no update.....but they are still d best they don't give fake kg of goods,they re also fast but dunno about now.......

Happy new month precious client.
We thank you for trusting us with your funds

You made payment during the Chinese holiday. You were informed beforehand that goods won't be ready until February, even before you made payment
Unfortunately the virus issue came up which is a big setback.

We will be sending pictures and videos of completed goods to some of our clients today
We plan to commence shipment to Nigeria this week

It's important for clients to know that local shipping within China is just kicking off but rather slow.
If your goods fall with category of completed goods then await a picture update today

Funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 4:37am On Mar 01, 2020
temizeee:

Happy new month precious client.
We thank you for trusting us with your funds

You made payment during the Chinese holiday. You were informed beforehand that goods won't be ready not till l February, even before you made payment
Unfortunately the virus issue came up which is a big setback.

We will be sending pictures and videos of completed goods to some of our clients today
We plan to commence shipment to Nigeria this week

It's important for clients to know that local shipping within China is just kicking off but rather slow.
If your goods fall with category of completed goods then await a picture update today

Funkam logistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.