Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618594 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
$2,818 fnf or GnS PayPal Available

Online PayPal checkout Available
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ssabina: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2020
temizeee:
funkam is still the best but i have goods that's i have paid for since Jan 25...uptill now,no update...if i ask him...he will say .no update.....but they are still d best they don't give fake kg of goods,they re also fast but dunno about now.......
those ones don’t handle battery goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ssabina:
those ones don’t handle battery goods

We ship battery goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 08, 2020
We ship from
USA- #3500 per kg.
China -#2220 per kg
Dubai -#3900 per kg
Vietnam #3000 per kg

All procurement is at %5 of total procurement cost, but charges not exceeding #20,000.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wyse24(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2020
ebay checkouts available
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Sometimes all what some of us needs are ideas of business to venture into.

I will be dropping several kinds of purchase and supply business we can venture into from time to time.

And if they are any questions feel free to send a chat to

Don't wait to be encouraged, Encourage yourself everyday...

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ekesoft(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2020
scolex95:

Chris Vic is good but cost is a lil high but safe

!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5700536/mini-importation-say-no-procurement-agents

Be your own procurement agent
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Rmb is available at cheap price.. dm me on WhatsApp if you want to buy . We pay your supplier as well
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceceliaa34(f): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2020
papalasun:

Happy new month precious client.
We thank you for trusting us with your funds

You made payment during the Chinese holiday. You were informed beforehand that goods won't be ready until February, even before you made payment
Unfortunately the virus issue came up which is a big setback.

We will be sending pictures and videos of completed goods to some of our clients today
We plan to commence shipment to Nigeria this week

It's important for clients to know that local shipping within China is just kicking off but rather slow.
If your goods fall with category of completed goods then await a picture update today

Funkam logistics
Integrity is our watchword

Hi, sorry I’m new to this. But what is the best way to get my orders across to you in China from my supplier?

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
ceceliaa34:

Hi, sorry I’m new to this. But what is the best way to get my orders across to you in China from my supplier?

Thanks

Thanks for the interest for wanting to partner with Funkam
Kindly contact us via whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
papalasun:

Thanks for the interest for wanting to partner with Funkam
Kindly contact us via whatsapp

What is ur rate?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 25, 2020
prettytasha:
Is there any WeChat user here that can help me verify my account ? I need it urgently to discuss with a supplier in China .thanks

I can.....contact my via WhatsApp in my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 1:38am On Apr 06, 2020
papalasun:

You made payment during the Chinese holiday. You were informed beforehand that goods won't be ready not till l February, even before you made payment

We will be sending pictures and videos of completed goods to some of our clients today

It's important for clients to know that local shipping within China is just kicking off but rather slow.
If your goods fall with category of completed goods then await a picture update today

Funkam logistics

when will you guys start shipping down to naija, cus I ordered for goods for like two weeks and no updates yet
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shupy: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
mekuso89:
when will you guys start shipping down to naija, cus I ordered for goods for like two weeks and no updates yet

Hello, have you received your item?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shupy: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
What's the situation with you shippers? Are you able to ship down to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mekuso89(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
shupy:

Hello, have you received your item?
not yet covid_19
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shupy: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekuso89:
not yet covid_19
Ok thanks. Same here

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
What keeps us in business is when our clients make a profit from goods purchased aside getting satisfaction from the service provided.

We stopped shipping when the shipping rate for cargo went as high to 8.5 USD per kg and express was 12 dollars per kg. This was even before the lockdown
With such rates, I think it will be fair to consider the profit margin of our clients.
Moreover, people were not coming to pick up goods already in Lagos due to the dollar rate
At the moment, we are making procurements for clients, but we are not shipping yet.

You can contact Funkam Logistics via WhatsApp on
Like I said we are still buying. We will send pictures or video of goods to you once we receive

Funkam Logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
papalasun:
What keeps us in business is when our clients make a profit from goods purchased aside getting satisfaction from the service provided.

We stopped shipping when the shipping rate for cargo went as high to 8.5 USD per kg and express was 12 dollars per kg. This was even before the lockdown
With such rates, I think it will be fair to consider the profit margin of our clients.
Moreover, people were not coming to pick up goods already in Lagos due to the dollar rate
At the moment, we are making procurements for clients, but we are not shipping yet.

You can contact Funkam Logistics via WhatsApp on
Like I said we are still buying. We will send pictures or video of goods to you once we receive

Funkam Logistics
OK how much are you charging for now?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceceliaa34(f): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hi guys, does anyone know of any shipping company still delivering to Nigeria from China at this time?

I know the rate is crazy now but I desperately need to get some orders out of China. Please let me know. Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 5:55am On Apr 21, 2020
ceceliaa34:
Hi guys, does anyone know of any shipping company still delivering to Nigeria from China at this time?

I know the rate is crazy now but I desperately need to get some orders out of China. Please let me know. Thanks!

I don't think so
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 7:03am On Apr 21, 2020
@Ceceliaa34

We still ship. Shipping now is once a week. Only normal shipping. Express and Triweekly is not working now. Normal takes 10 to 14days but with the situation on ground it might take longer. There is limited flight
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Chrisvicmall:
@Ceceliaa34

We still ship. Shipping now is once a week. Only normal shipping. Express and Triweekly is not working now. Normal takes 10 to 14days but with the situation on ground it might take longer. There is limited flight
Hmmmm how? I don't believe this. My goods are still with you. The expected date of arrival was 31st of march 2020, but till date i have not received any information... I just keep quiet because of the situation. Tell the people they can buy, but you can't ship for now due to delay and exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
@iscom
Your shipping id?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chrisvicmall:
@iscom
Your shipping id?
@chrisvimail 2003167163
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2020
@ Chrisvimail. I understand the situation, so i won't complain. But don't tell people you are shipping. I hate it.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ogborokiri(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2020
papalasun:

You made payment during the Chinese holiday. You were informed beforehand that goods won't be ready not till l February, even before you made payment

Funkam logistics

I want to ship a little item
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SOCHEAP(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, PRINKIPAS hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at

>>>> https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form <<<

NOTE ONLY USE OUR ABOVE CONTACT DETAILS OR WEBSITE CONTACT FORM PAGE TO REACH US. THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by legalwealth(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2020
cool
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iscom(m): 11:43pm On May 01, 2020
Our shippers if the shipping cost to Nigeria has be reduced to 5-6 dollars /kg make ona let us know oo. We are eagerly waiting...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by effissyman(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
I BUY AND SELL CHINESE YUAN ¥

Hit me up for business.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ahiboilandgas: 8:56am On May 06, 2020
ceceliaa34:

hello,please my son is about to go to dbs for msc data analyst it will cost me around 12000 euro ...pls what are the job prospect. Where u able to get a professional job ?pls your advice is higly needed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.