Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,777 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (203902 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2008
Hi, good Morning guys, below is the picture of my w3a and sirius, the w3a is to the right side while sirius is to the left.
Happy Viewing

@ george,
me i no dey vex for during yuletide season, wait make new year pass, na then i go get your time.
Is that the text message you received from a beloved bird/fish/chick?

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2008
@ folo28,
i got your Xmas message text message, it is a pity i dont have credit on my phone to reply but am wishing you and your wonderful family MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, am sure you will come across this whenever youcome on board.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2008
@ tox,
instead of people waiting to see you on TV, i have a picture of you when you were casting the news, so am thinking maybe i should put it on the forum for guys to see you. what do you think? you'd better give a positive response or else?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2008
@ll

am starting a count down thread for the most amazing images of the year 2008. please post your selection

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-211562.0.html#msg3268471

please remember to keep the images small.

thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2008
@ olofofo,
just count me in, am off to that thread now.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Gangsta101(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2008
Hello good people of Nairaland,

Here's wishing u all a wonderful Christmas and New Year ahead, and pray for wonderful things to come in the year ahead. I am typing this on my PDA which has a problem with the C and T keys, so please overlook any errors.
I wanted to make a post a few days back so I logged on using my PDA and I just couldn't find d thread!!! I searched around for a while and finally had to give up (i assumed one of the Pay Tv guys had gotten Seun to close down the thread), anyways, I decided to check back today and well the thread was back. Oga Twins, u only apologized for it, I wish u had given some explanation!?!

A quick comment on the 'Free to Air' discussion going on, I seems some issues always ome back after a while. I do remember the post Enitan made reference to (though can't remember who posted it) and it dealt with the phrase 'free to air' in very good details, I wanted to access it and paste it (or at least the link here), but I have poor navigation with this phone so I leave anyone interested in reading it to google it up for himself. But to my own opinion is that the phrase 'free to air' was originally coined to describe broadcasting signals for consumers to receive without any cost to them (F.O.C) a definition seen from the broadcasters perspective.
But with the increase in technology and the advent of various types of Conditional access systems, the term has gradually been taken from the 'Consumers' point of view where it simply 'Watching broadcasts without (the need to) pay a subscription or any other fees ( this raises questions about the system in S/Africa where the signals are broadasted without encryption but consumers pay a special monthly TV tax, is this pay tv or not?)
So with this in mind one can now understand why the word 'free to air' is now applied to a situation where the broadcasters intention is for the broadast to be Pay tv (hence its been encrypted) but some way somehow the consumer receives it without cost (like E.TV for instance). So in this case it is 'free to air' for the consumer ( this on its own is a misnomer and should instead be 'free to view', but old terminologoes die hard). This is the meaning implied by most hobbyists when they use that term while describing watching encrypted broadcasts without cost. Whether it is right or wrong is another thing altogether.
Now with respect to your analogy Enitan, it will be difficult to make a case for someone watching at a neighbors place to be enjoying 'free to air' TV, but if the same person can tap the signals from the friends place using say a wire, and watches the same thing his neighbor is watching, then one can argue he has a 'free to air (view)' system while the original subscriber is on Pay TV. But please note, the above is my opinion though I borrowed heavily from the previous post.

Now to my original post, I finally got around to tracking nilesat with a 1.8m dish in Makurdi, and I guess it all came down to LNB (not really the type, but more like cutting it at the right place), and proper positioning. I initially got there and set it up (note I was using an old 1.8m dish left over from the arabsat days), and placed the digisat lnb I had cut, and after tweaking it the best I could get was the following miserable values and that was late in the evening:
10.758 V 27500: 72%
12.130 V 27500 (Fox Series) 48%
12.207 V 27500 (Nessma Tv) 48%
12.284 V 27500 (JSC) 46%
11.955 V 27500 (MBC) 49%
12.054 V 27500 (Alkass) 45%
12.015 V 27500 (Aljazeera) 44%

So I popped in here to check adewest's values and I felt really bad so he next morning, I surveyed my site and found out there were some stray branches bloking the path, and that I didn't cut the lnb very well (the inner ring still remained), so I first moved the dish to a better location, which gave me some improvement in signal values, then I went and sawed off the LNB again, and wham, most of the other V freqs appeared, and also BBC (a H freq), but they were unstable, so I removed the digisat and replaced it with a an premium 2 lnb and the signals were a bit better, my current values are:
10758 83
10766 49
11862 47
11900 48
11940 53
11958 48
12015 48
12034 47
12132 49
12205 55
12284 51
And the values tend to increase with darkness, though like we all know now, nilesat channels have to be traded off for each other, to get BBC, I had to settle for a drop in some other signal levels. I tried getting another 0.2db lnb but I got even poorer signals than these. I'll give it a rest for a few days before continuing.
Now since it was a fixed dish, I also put 3 otther lnb's for NSS7, W3A, and Sirius, now I thot some people said they could get both W3A and Sirius using a single lnb, I tried that but because they boh have a marked disparity in LNB skew, it was either one or the other, so I had to use 2 different LNB'S, tied up in a really horrible way (cos both are supposed o occupy about the same position). now what i'm left contemplating is how to attach 5 lnb's to a single diseqc switch, I tried tying up the nss7 and sirius wires then passing it to a single diseqc port, but there was a really significant signal drop so right now the nss7 is left out (had to add another smaller dish for their precious intelsat 7/10).

Now something worthy of note, because I was so busy setting up the dishes over the preeding 2 days, I woke up thinking Yesterday was 22nd Dec, and so I went about my day thinking I still had a coupla days to prepare, it wasn't until 3pm I found out it was 24th and had to start running helter skelter, anyways, it was one of those truly unbelievable things that happen once in a lifetime.
Well gotta run now, still have a lot to do, hope u guys enjoy the celebrations, and if u happen to be around Benue state, pop in for a glass of fresh palm wine and goat meat. All the best to all of u.
And Oga Badaru, very special Happy Birthday.
Enigma, so soon? Well safe journey back.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
@Gangsta101,
I can see you've been through so much just trying to track the most loved nilesat. Concerning your choice of LNB, your experience just goes to prove my point that premium2lazer beats most other LNBs when it comes to tracking out-of-footprint birds. Anyway, MERRY XMAS TO YOU! kiss
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
olofofo see what i did to my lnb when spiderman no let me rest.you may like it as well
pic1 is the spiderman
pic2 is how i prevented the spider .
hope u will find it useful
@obnelly,
Get the premium2. You won't need to fight with spiders, believe me. No cutting, no fighting  grin and it performs better, depending on how well you can tweak it.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
hi georg d,
how much does it cost u to get discom, am interested in it, i will apreciate it if u can give me in for on that.

cheers
@ken007,
I have not gotten the discom yet. I was only trying to make enquiries myself. And, I think Enitan has explained a few things concerning the service.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
enitan2002:

@ george,
me i no dey vex for during yuletide season, wait make new year pass, na then i go get your time.
Is that the text message you received from a beloved bird/fish/chick?
@enitan,
You dey stroke me o, no be small o! Just enjoy the xmas message and forget where it came from. This year is going, going, and almost gone. Let the problems, grudges and quarrels of this year pass away with it. Pls don't go back to anthing that has gone with this year. Let it go! grin
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by vickoy23: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2008
@all

Happy Xmas and merry new year in Advance. abi make I do like buttie, Compliment of the season. anyhow sha, una don get the message.

I have never left our forum. I have always followed devotedly

@George D

Discom is not FTA and are a cable tv. acquisition cost should be about 17k

Antenna from them is 2,950, outside is btw 1,500 and 2,500 pending on bergaining power
Cable is 1,200 one row
pole, 2,500 per 20ft pending on your location, you might need more than one
receiver from discom is 7,500 + Vat
one month sub is 3,000
accessories may be up to 300
You should be able to install urself. It is just califonia antenna

@ tox9ja

Very elated you called at my place. I will surely "retaliate". THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Appreciation from my household.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by obnelly: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
from the way i see it discom is a waste of time and money.from what you posted i can see we get all the channels on nilesat except some local channels likes of yotomi.well its a choice if that is what you want to bargain for Good luck.

Enitan,i hope to see you one of these days but remember i have a security dog in my flat so you dare not move an inch without proper authorisation.its an intelligent and delicate dog to behold.I named it sergeant because its more efficeint than some of these 9ja askari.so even if i approved your visa to sagamu ,i still need to tell the dog you will be coming to my flat.so dont play around, the dog is 5yrs old and one more thing no calabar friends should follow you ooo because i see they can kill any dog, BE IT ROT,PIT BULL,BOXER,TERRY,ALSATIAN AND OUR COMMON LOKILI (404.)
Twinstaiye i need To call you.expect my calls soonest.
Merry xmas and happy holidays to you all.
I am signing off for the rest of the year.so see your after new year

Badaru happy belated birthday so you be december pikin like me.my was on 10th.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ALL

badaru no invite anybody?

@twinstsiye

how do i get the ABRA, CARD pease mail me.

complements of the season to everyone. my xtian neighbours just brought rice and chicken, i don wait tire. make i wack.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ Olofofo, e be like say badaru no dey celebrate ooo,he'd be at ola's end for installation. u guys sure say na ordinary eyes dey follow us so? imagine on one's birthday,make ihn go do installation. How far with the speed of that stuff? ok or more than ok?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by toxnaija: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
Enitan,
you don start again ooo!Speed of wetin?I am sure na free browsing u dey code yeye baba eleye.I am sure na free fish barbeque u wan chop.hin go hook u for neck.please post the pix make we see my ugly face.I hope you no go do some computer work on it because you fit impose baba OBJ face on mine.I no trust una.

Folo,
thanks for the Xmas message.

gangsta101,
thanks for coming to my rescue on free to view/air.I was at Vickoy's place a few hours ago for Xmas chicken,and used the opportunity to watch Discomm's package.Would you believe that some free Nilesat channels were packaged as pay-tv for their subscribers at the rate of 3k per month.would Vickoy call that fta in this case?NO.I hope I am making sense.Gangsta's analysis has vindicated me.I believe it is the recieving method that determines whether it is free or not.How can you be watching an encrypted channel on your tv through a device free,and yet claim to be in the league of paying subscribers e.g. e.tv,SABC,Showtime/ART.pay-tv becomes free as long as you don't pay.fta becomes pay-tv as long as you pay just like Vickoy.I rest this case forever.

Viickoy&family,
thanks for the reception though I sneaked on you so I had to make do with just the chicken as I got there too early for madam's cooking.I will be expecting the promised call.

olofofo,
haba!no news on the installation.u don chicken out?

George-D,
I will get the pix at the weekend.I will give it to you at half-price of 12k except you want to dash me more.I am also thinking of doing away with my 1.8m pan as I have already ordered for a 2.4m pan for the Nilesat/hotbird experiment.regards.

Abracadabra card users,
new software released on Dec.23.pls ignore it if you are exclusively on Nilesat as it is just for Hotbird ABSAT,Sexview.
Tom and Jerry new movie Fists Of Furry out soon in 2009-

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
@toxnaija

Oju igo. i no tell you say i no wan tie down cash? once i confirm that here's coming i go wire am my own money. u know say pepper no plenty for my side like your side.

@enitan

Ola wicked oooooo. him just dey lament since.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ tox, dont think u'll have the last word of the meaning free-to-air,since u've awoken the topic again,am fully ready. if a letter 'A' is written on this forum i know some members will say it is pronounced at 'B'. But that doesnt make them right. The word FTA is determined by the company in charge of transmitting the modulated signal without any form of encryption, whether people view it free through one means or the other doesnt diminish the fact that d signal is free from their. lets take sentiments apart and lets talk fact. let us assume we hobbyst organise a talk on FTA,is that the way we'll be giving different view on a simple definition of FTA. lets face it and all prominent members should say what they understand by FTA. @ Olofofo, whats happening to ola. tell me about it in full details.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
@enitan

Ola had issues with his Nilesat Installation. glad badaru will help him out on his birthday. that's really selfless.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ olofofo, i was aware of the problem he's facing concerning his nile, i thought he's still having the problem even with badaru around him.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by linksman(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
@all,
A MERRY XMAS AND A VERY PROSPEROUS NEWYEAR TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM grin grin

@ken007,
the discom package is 10,500 naira (this includes DVB-C decoder @ 7,000 + VAT @ 500 + 1month subcription @ 3,000).
other optional cost include ( cost of california yagi antenna @ 2500, + cost of cables and pole).
as for me and many others, our california antennae and cables are still where we mounted them some 3yrs ago and we do not need to buy a new one.
call this discom numbers for further enquiries:
01-3453066
01-3453090

@vickoy,
i dey vex for you ooooooo. you just foreget my side just like that. you no reply my mails neither did u bother calling me.
anyway sha, i am glad you are well and doing ok.
call me when you read this
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2008
vickoy23:

@George D

Discom is not FTA and are a cable tv. acquisition cost should be about 17k

Antenna from them is 2,950, outside is between 1,500 and 2,500 pending on bergaining power
Cable is 1,200 one row
pole, 2,500 per 20ft pending on your location, you might need more than one
receiver from discom is 7,500 + Vat
one month sub is 3,000
accessories may be up to 300
You should be able to install yourself. It is just califonia antenna

@vickoy,
If it's not FTA, then maybe I have to let it pass.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ all, here is tox picture, the guy black no be small ooooooooo

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
@all

Looking at the pic of tox, I just have an idea: Every Nairalander should post his/her picture so we can add some faces to the names.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
@all,
I think the discom stuff is just a clever way to hoodwink ignorant people. These terrestial third party satellite transmitting companys abound all over the country and they go by different names. They install mighty 6m - 7m dishes in their premises to track mostly out-of-footprint satellites like nilesat, hispasat, hotbird, etc. They then re-transmit the signals through sophisticated boosters within the city and collect monthly subscriptions from gullible individuals. I was a 'victim' once but now I know better. grin I prefer to track the signals myself, rather that have someone else doing it for me only to be collecting monthly rent for something they got for free! tongue
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
toxnaija:

George-D,
I will get the pix at the weekend.I will give it to you at half-price of 12k except you want to dash me more.I am also thinking of doing away with my 1.8m pan as I have already ordered for a 2.4m pan for the Nilesat/hotbird experiment.regards.

Bros,
Let's make it 10K. Let me have the special discount as a christmas bonanza pls. And, maybe if you do me well, I might just still collect the 1.8m pan from you too wink
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ all
MERRY XMASS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR
@ enitan
u don try eeh,keeping me at the back side,well thank God that now i can browse on both pc and phone without payment.i dont think it was ur receiver that denied u access to the two satellites.
@ tox
what is ur idea?re u trying to give up both ur 3.0m fiber dish for the motorized 2.4m?why am saying this,is because u ve more chance of getting h transpondant on ur fixed 3.0m dish than on a motorized 2.4m dish.
@ fofo
since tox said that the N1500 for people who want to witness the installation is ur own idea,i beg u to cancel such an idea cos the idea of this thread is to share knowledge among the members.
@ adewest
ur pic reveals ur expertize.it seems that all the dish re ground mount,the locally constructed neck is the same with the 1.8m eurostar brought from niger state i installed here in ph but the ku lnb i used was hummax 3.0 db,70db gain.thanks very much once again for the pic.i wish to witness ur installation in lagos only if u grant my invitation and i hope fofo and tox ll also grant me an invitation cos i may not ve N1500 remaining after my transportation.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ salamander,
i quite agree with you if everyone can just post their picture on the forum so that other members will at least have the idea of the person they have been talking to, but as for me i dont think i'll be able to post mine cos of the damages that has been done to my personality by toxnaija/olofofo (ola is joining the group now), so i dont want a situation whereby whenever am walking through a street parents will beckon to their daughters to flee (not even run) far from me.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2008
@pito

i no deny say na my idea ooo. am still all for it. once i get the green light form adewest that he is coming. i will inform all the people that have signaled interest to come. if no one show ups no lele.

i agree that basically we have to share knowledge on this. but since i explained that the money will to upset some of adewest's transportation. i will really appreciate if an issue is not made out of it. once he's ready, will inform those that have interest to come. that's all.

trust Toxnaija to leave me out to dry. TYPICAL NAIJA MAN!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by toxnaija: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
olofofo,
if i catch u,u go hear wen.I knew some people go dey suspect dat we want to rip them off but i didnt want to discourage you then.My thought was proved right by Pitodenz's comment.It even got me annoyed so I had to let him know it was ur idea.The next time,I will hang u by ur balls on a suya stand but i go think of madam sha.If not for her,I for roast you.I was on the phone for some minutes with Adewest this evening on the experiment.He told me that he would prefer to work in silence for the Abeokuta job being the first one.He told me to leave all invitations to him so call him for that.He expressed his reservation on how members are standing back,waiting for the success or failure of the experiment before showing interest in installing it.It seems I am now the official guinea pig of the forum-always going to dreaded zones.I hope I wont get into ritualists' den in the quest for satellite dxing.

Enitan,
i have closed the case as majority of the house seem to think that way too.You run away from so many tight questions asked you,so I will keep shut forever on so many issues until you start talking about bigger dishes topics.It seems you like controversy.Take a cue from Vickoy who,inspite of being online 24/7,went into hibernation when he exhausted all info on 90cm.Imagine the excitement that greeted his return.Dont let people continue to complain of that.I know you no go gree,baba Ijebu.Adewest dey look for you seriously ooo.I hope Navy attack no go look like child's play by the time Ikeja cantonment finish levelling the whole of Ipaja.
You didnt get me well with the pix baba eleye.Thanks to the amebo camera.I hope ur fishes no go leave u for me ooo.

George-D,
Abeg no toast me.I have other bidders in Bauchi but na you I wan give.So let's stay at 12k.I will give you the 1.8m at almost free if you come for both.I am currently using them well,well.pls call me when you are ready.

Pitodenz,
Thanks.the 3m fibre will be on standby for Showsports incase 2.4m cant pick it.Infact,Adewest is refurbishing it with a new scalar and Digisat ku for a better signal 24/7.I cant throw away my stored water upon hearing thunder.What if we cant pick Showsports on 2.4m pan?double wahala for deadi body!I currently have Showsports on 3m fibre in the evenings and mornings.

all,
it seems we have forgotten the only female member from Abuja,Kemi-username Graciousme.I hope Engineer Ashawo and Justx24 are not culpable.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2008
toxnaija:

Enitan,
, Take a cue from Vickoy who,inspite of being online 24/7,went into hibernation when he exhausted all info on 90cm.Imagine the excitement that greeted his return.don't let people continue to complain of that,

a word is enough for the wise,

Those that have eyes can SEE
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by babaegun(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2008
@all
how was the Xmas celebration for your end. I hope it was full of rice & chicken? Well wishing you a prosperous new year in advance.

@toxie
well done my brother. Thanks for your continuous update. You are a complete journalist. I'll look forward to the Tom & Jerry release.

@all
As per posting pictures on Nairaland. I no go fit do that one ooo. I'll rather add you as a friend on facebook as its secure. This nairaland no get privacy & posting pictures here can be accessed by any Musa, Uche & Sola plus including Osama, Gates & Chang et all. You can never know what anyone can do with your picture (even juju). At least I have Oga moderator & Enitan as friends on it. At least Enitan can now understand why I shut him out the other time.

@Gangstar
well done my brother. I would have loved to visit makurdi not for palm wine but for pounded yam & "Okoho soup". If only Toxie & Enitan can have a taste of that food, they will never talk about fish again lae lae.

Cheers.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by twinstaiye(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2008
I have taken the delivery of my starsat receiver today, and boy, it is like magic when i slot in the abra card. It opened all the showtime channels and the showsports is showing. The card works without updating the receiver for a latest software, i guess after the updates which i intend to do later today, it can also open all art channels. I will post pictures of some channels later, because am posting this from my mobile.
I start the decoder, then after a while i slot in the abra card, the receiver initialize the card and then start upgrading the card, telling me not to power off. After the upgrade, it started opening the channels.
There is still one more decoder and 6 abra card for grab, let me know if u are interested.
@ Obnelly
call me on 08055268863, so i can tell u where u can pick the abra card in lagos
@olofofo
am expecting your call.
@Tox
i also catch a glimpse of u last tuesday. Kemi is okay here in abuja, she sends her greetings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.