Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (203969 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2009
butoneday
thanks for the web url correction.the new fone browser in that site is far better than any version of opera mini,goes by name bolt.On the other side give me a call,i think we re going to motorize the 5m fiber dish.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 4:03am On Feb 04, 2009
@Pitodenz & Butoneday>> Thanks for your references.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2009
jujukemist:

Pls Pls Mr Osef you are taking this dead issue too far. you are not worthy to worship me-I do not need you to worship me. For God sake you came to kaduna I took you in my ride as if I was your taxi driver,bought the things you bought, took you to the park, What else do you want again,pls just leave me alone. I WILL NEVER respond to you again-Black hole.
Let's try and keep bitterness out of our postings, please. We all offend each other at one
time or the other-that's what makes us human. But in all, let's learn to forgive and take things
in our stride. We must never lose sight of what brought us to this thread:FTA. So, anything that
will not promote the actualization of that goal should be carefully avoided.
Trading angry words with each other, using the forum to tear each other apart certainly cannot help
us in achieving even one percent of our aim.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2009
@pito,
Yes, you can get 2m national in warri. I haven't tried it yet with 90cm but sure
you can get it with sizes from 1.8m.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2009
@ all
This is regarding SIRIUS, according to thier website, they emphasis that SIRIUS 2,3 are being replaced by SIRIUS 4, so SIRIUS 3 is now serving as back bone to SIRIUS 4, so i am thinking maybe in couple of months to come or soon the SIRIUS 3 will be total out while the SIRIUS 4 will be the one working as they have moved most of the infos from the previous SIRIUS to the new SIRIUS 4, So i want to know if SIRIUS 4 is trackble in West Africa OR is it the one we are currently receiving from now,
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by jossybless(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2009
@ All
Please  I need more information is it possible for me to track W3A & Sirius 4 using same lnb for signals however will try using RDV tranponders as my tracking channels and what of W3A which Freq should I used. getting the signals is not so easy because of teh closeness any one with info on how to best track it pls let me know I used Strong 4663X.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2009
@fxproff,
Sirius 2,3 & 4 are in the same direction but sirius 4 (4.8E) is the one we
are currently tracking here in W/A. Use the RDV frequency enitan gave you
in his earlier post or use that of equinoxe tv.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2009
@jossybless, et al,
We have long since discussed the issues sorrounding w3a, sirius 4 and their installation.
kindly take time to read back issues of this thread. All the info you require are there at your
fingertips.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by twinstaiye(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
For strong users,
New patch for all models that open JSC channels. Rush to crosat for download immediately. Enjoy it while it lasted grin grin grin
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2009
@chuk101

Kindly give me a flash on 00233 241 992266
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ all siriusians,
just got a breaking news message from my buddie OLA that RDV is back on,
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premiership Matches, Here We Come
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by captainus: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
@enitan    i can confirm that rdv is fta.does it have any connection with the liquidation of gtv? Just wondering.hope it is not temporary as before
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ captainus,
beleive it or not, RDV has come to stay, no more dilly dallying.
Thanks for the confirmation, just sit tight and enjoy your premiership matches this weekend. I can wait to be home this weekend.

@ badaru/ola/olofofo/tox,
i will be in lagos this friday, am coming home for proper medical attention, stress dey too much. I hope to see badaru, i got to help him out on some stuff, when i come home finally by march i will check on you and olofofo.
Thanks again for that lovely update of yours. if to say i get male pikin now, i for match make our 'kids'
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2009
Great news, RDV
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2009
RDV signal was off b4 it finally come fta.Lets hope the fta is not a technical problem.Eng FA live at etv-hyde-park-1. Eve vs Liv. @ George D -re u 100% sure about 2m nat in warri. @ ftb lovers visit naijatrickcity for all the ftb cheat,does guys re great,follow link posted by butoneday. @ mr gem look for pc suite cd from any s40 fone 5300.3110c,5200 and so on,i cant upload 13mb in yahoo mail.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2009
@pitodenz>> I resolved to do it myself tonight and I've successfully downloaded d software from its online archive. Thanks. @enitan>> I've gotten that message I discussed with you. Thanks. @all>> Congrats for the revival of RDV back to the world of FTA. It is late already, but I will go for its eye-witness account tomorrow.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2009
@all

Could anyone pls give me the frequency for etv-hyde-park-1? My receiver do not have blindscan. Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2009
@all

I will advice that we don't celebrate RDV too soon. they might just be temporarily FTA, only to vamooze saturday morning/afternoon.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2009
@ olofofo et all, take it or leave it, RDV has come to stay.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2009
@pito,
What's the problem with 2M national. You guys not receiving it in ph?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
its good news rdv is back, well its jus 2 to 3 days to weekend then we will know if they are really here to stay, but its gonna be our joy if they stay and not go wink
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ the pros
as anyone checked on this channel '' 00 canal promo afrq'' TP 12.606, (globecast), i just wanna know if its a feed or its an up coming channel becos their advert is like they are gonna start pretty soon, with those wonderful programs they have on their advert, which makes them look like a english speaking station.
Looking forward to a reply from someone that has gotten the channel
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ all,
it seems i've got to scarifice my w3a for sirius pending the time i get another dish for w3a, my reason of staying with w3a was because of FA cup being shown on MBCs, but since i got an info that RDV also showed Everton/Liverpool yesterday that simply translates that w3a is out of it.
So, sirius has now become an hotcake among 90cm FTA hobbysts, more stations are still coming up ooooo. This lovely 2009 year is a great blessing for us all, i just cant wait for the kickoff of the 3rd season of this lovely thread of ours.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ MR GEM,
i got your text, but the truth is that calling is better than sending SMSs at that critical time, just disable your antivirus and you are free to go.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Drelu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
@all,
I hav d feelin GTV might hav sold their EPL rights to DSTV, the later is advertisin so many matches to be aired life this w/end.

@Eniitan,
Could you pls, tell us the feed for the etv hyde park1, I did a blind scan on my 68.50 E (KU), but nothin new was found.
Thanx
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Enitan
You are right. I sent the same message to pitodenz and later resoned that the put-through process can be better delivered through a phone call which I did. I have gotten it finally this time around. Thanks so much.

@pitodenz
Sir, I am right now using the package through a laptop. I was on the MTN network while chatting on the phone with you. Afterwards, immediately I got your text messages, I switched over to the Celtel and here is it! You are too good!!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by jujukemist(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2009
Those of us who are not football zealots, could check GEARONE a channel on Nilsat, great for those of us that love all kinds of speed. The Arabic language, i just found out is a romantic language excellent for expressing one's feelings-Enitan take not. I have begun to learn the language.certain people have to some extent mis represented those guys in the middle east
Gangsta updates pls
George D noted. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ motorised viewers,
can you guys confirm if nollywood is up and running on 27.5W, i receievd a call from pitodenz this evening for a confirmation.
olofofo,badaru,captainus, et all, confirm the above statement.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2009
i got the above info from some guys around,but since i was nowhere near a dish i called enitan to post it in the forum for confirmation plz some should confirm for us cos my positioner is faulty so i cant move my own dish.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2009
i got the above info from some guys around,but since i was nowhere near a dish i called enitan to post it in the forum for confirmation plz some should confirm for us cos my positioner is faulty so i cant move my own dish.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Ecowas4All(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2009
@ Salamander,
Please confirm Nollywood on 27 W. I should have Hyde Park someplace. Call me. I'll look it up.

@All
Did anyone notice Nickledeon is now encrypted? Since Yesterday that is.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by GeorgeD1(m): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2009
@Dre_lu,
ETV_Hide_park is on 4.8E (sirius 4) and not 68.5E (Intelsat 7,10).It even seems as if the
new promotional channel (vox africa) has taken over that channel. Anyone close to his
tv set can do an auto scan and see if it is still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.