Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) - Satellite TV Technology (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) (204008 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2009
@all>> As at this moment, RDV is yet to be stabilized!
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2009
@ olofofo, i wnt b able to come to ur end tomorrow, cos my condition is damnd worse now. take care, remember me in your kingdom ooo
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by captainus: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2009
@ALL viasat tv on nss7 at 3743 v 2280 cband that is.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by MrGem(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2009
@ALL >>CONFIRMATIONS. (1) TV Malagasy is back & Rodrigues signal is yet unstable on 90cm dish. (2) I just nailed 2M Maroc on 1.8m pan Eurostar Dish here in Akure. It is featuring CHELSEA vs HULL CITY at 4:00pm today.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Drelu(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
All,
Africa 24 is doing test transmission on NSS7. [It's purely news channel] the advert is in French & English
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by fxproff(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Mr. Gem
Which of the stations is televising our darling chelsea match this noon?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ifende(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
For echolink users.
new update out today.
Goto the support site and update your decoders.
ABRACADABRA Update:
- Fixed auto in all packages:
ART, SHT, ORBIT, La7 Cartapiu,
SSS (Hotbird 11727 V 27500) and
SCT (Eurobird 9 12092 H 27500)
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ gangstar
please kindly email me ur fone number i need to call u.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by arsenal1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ pitodenz
no luck with the nollywood tp. Are sure about the s.r
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by jossybless(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2009
@All @tox @badaru @enitan my jsc 1234 refuse to show despite copying frm d website or cud it be am not doin d right thing.Abeg make una show me how it shud be done biko.Again my decoda 4663X When u power it on show strong logo on white background hope is ok
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by toxnaija: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
all,
I have downloaded all new softwares.they are ok for now.

badaru1,
how far with atlantic bird 2 kabelkiosk and orbit?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ tox, all because of adult channels u wan giv oga wahala to start to track atlantic bird 4 night. dem take toto do u? folo was even at my end dis evening arnd 9pm to update his echo. @ olofofo, hope u no vex say i no go fit reach ur end 2mrw? i wan go take my last injection.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2009
@all especially pito, enigma and toxnaija

feeds are there for everyone to see. but when u start watching live matches from tight arse provider like dstv on a particular feed, please be rest assured that it is not feed. i believe that someone over there in charge of that frequency is just playing pranks. things like that as long it's beneficially to the majority should be protected. besides ENIGMA, this is not europe! and calling names like ignorant is not cool at all, same goes for you tox.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2009
@ olofofo, who are d ignorant ones wey tox and enigma dey talk? hope me no dey there sha? as for me i will post anything wey my eye dey see 4 my tv.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ugoc1: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2009
plz can anyone in the house the TP of 2M monde, if i want to track it with 90cm
and also the satlite which it is located. i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2009
ugo .c:

plz can anyone in the house the TP of 2M monde, if i want to track it with 90cm
and also the satlite which it is located. i need help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

it's eutelsat w6 21.6E, and the frequencies are 11669v, 2480 and 11653v 15714
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ugoc1: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
is there any other station on that bird, ie 2M monde, on 90
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
yes, there are arryadia and aflam. i do not know if they are receiveable on 90cm though. am out till later tonite.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by ugoc1: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
thank somuch olofofo. i will try to see if i can track the bird
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by adewest(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ olofofo, check the below link for ur free-x update on hotbird
http://www.worldsat.org/jump.php?sid=586&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy-satfiles.com%2F.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ olofofo

Sorry, no I did not call anyone ignorant. I said let us not appear to be ignorant. A story: some weeks ago some guy came to one UK forum to ask about FTA in Naija; I used style to direct him to nairaland; because of that, the owner of that UK forum came here to browse; he then came back to the UK forum and made a post laughing at some of the less informed posts here.  OK, it is not a big deal that that happened but we should at least try to present ourselves as being reasonably informed.

Anyway, the feed in question was an eTV feed. I maintain that there is no need to be scared to post feed frequencies. See, people on 68.5e with patched receivers have been watching even the main eTV channel for free for years now. If eTV is so concerned that people can find out on this thread how to watch it, why have they not done anything about it so far? How much less will they then be concerned about feeds which are very occasional?

Look, it costs providers a lot of money to encrypt or to upgrade their encryption; it makes economic sense sometimes to ignore the fact that maybe a few hundred or even thousand people can see an occasional feed than to spend lots of money on encryption ----- when you consider that number relative to the number of their subscribers. It is true that sometimes providers will find it necessary to encrypt (e.g. using the cheaper BISS or CW for feeds) but that is not only because a few hobbyists can see the transmission.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by jossybless(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
@olofofo @enigma@All pls abeg o o i downloaded updates for jsc+1234 but they ar not openin pls can u giv steps on how2 go about it.My decoda when powered come up wit white strong logo hope no wahala
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
Pls any channel showing football?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
jossybless:

@olofofo @enigma@All pls abeg o o i downloaded updates for jsc+1234 but they ar not openin pls can u giv steps on how2 go about it.My decoda when powered come up wit white strong logo hope no wahala

There are two sets of JSC+ 1234; one set is on Nilesat 7w 12284 V, the other is on Hotbird 13e 11177 H.

Those on Hotbird (except +3) are still open with DCW keys; not patch alone; the keys can even be entered by remote. However, I suspect you are referring to those on 7w. Those on 7w are still open with recent patches on some receivers.

What receiver are you using and what is the date on the patch? Also, has the patch loaded successfully and does it open any other channels?

@ salamander

Spurs v Arsenal is on 2M 21.6e while Roma v Genoa is on JSC+2 7W and Capixaba 55w C band; refer to www.liveonsat.com
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by salamander(m): 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Enigma

Thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by mofea(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
@All Hallo.Who has been able 2 track ABS 75 degrees sat?
Check also the footprint of the sat in Africa.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by pitodenz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ all
arsenal 1 called me and told me that etv-hyde-park-1 showed arsenal match.
@ olofofo
u re right in a way cos that was dstv match and it was showed from supersport,but they cant stop us from discovery more feed. what i think is that etv and dstv re sharing that freq for now,so let us enjoiy it while it last.
@ all
walf tv is open now, stv 1 is showing la liga now from go africa.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by adewest(m): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
the owner of that UK forum came here to browse; he then came back to the UK forum and made a post laughing at some of the less informed posts here. OK,

@ Enigma,thank God u too u r a Nigerian,isn't ? The Nigerian/natural factors is telling on my people here in Africa in term of sat concentrated environment. if all the best satellite/channel packages are all focusing towards Europe and i still see many people across there running here and there for FREE TO AIR so i wonder how things here will look like for people in Africa esp Nigeria,but still we r not relent.Ok a story too:Some months back, some Germans satellite experts came to bauchi to carry out an installation of 7m dish for julius-Berger,technically well something pop up which then foil the their mission,and the dish was grounded for 3weeks. A laborer working under them did told them about me and i was invited to set-up the installation along with them but bro,we are backward but the damn questions fm this German is something else.
7m dish with motorcycle chain to convey the dish motorized, i think that was my first time to work on such a huge seize of dish and motorize equipment.As a sat-Bleep,my system (memory box) was reprog to put all the equipment in the right order and the tracking begun and i did made it known to the expertise that no more question will be granted at that junction as in just watch me only.
At the end of the day the mission was accomplished bringing all their most classics bird from europe to Nigeria.After my professional way of dish angle and Lnb cutting/skewing and i can track any far reaching bird fm europe in Nigeria just like you r in europe itself,difficult birds i mean like digitALB on eutelsatw2,Hellas all @16 degree, hi packages on Eurobird1,hipasat 1c @30 deg west and so many many sat the signal are just fabulous.

So my bro,i bet u some guys here r just too good physically,mentally and psychologically but lack the time for all this talking things or is it every body in Europe that know what u know despite that u learn from someone ?
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ adewest

Read this:

However, there is an important point to draw from the expertise of people like badaru & Adewest which is this: in West Africa in particular we are relatively behind in FTA satellite awareness whether as a hobby, from a professional standpoint or even in terms of advancement of collective global human knowledge. Specifically, we didn't have much, if any, information as to the 'out of footprint' satellites that can be received in our region; with what badaru and Adewest have achieved, we and indeed the world begin to realise what is possible. Let me put it in a different way as if this is a matter of academic/professional research: as far as practical knowledge of FTA satellite reception in Nigeria/West Africa specifically are concerned, people like badaru and Adewest can be referred to legitimately as world leading experts. In fact, once I've got more information I shall be notifying the reception reports at a couple of forum of experts here in the UK.

It was posted by me in this link.
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by olofofo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
@enigma

see you see lawyer,
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by Enigma(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
olofofo:

@enigma

see you see lawyer,

Dayua! A la Clinton (another lawyer): "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

cool
Re: Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) by adewest(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Enigma,

That is noted and thanks.If not for Nigcomsat failure,by now i believe all the Europe tv channels would have been struggling to get 1 or 2 transponder hire on our sat which i think will bring a better awareness to my people.But thank God that country like Iran was able to get their own home made sat launch and positioned in the orbit successfully. But if any country/sat owners try their intelligent like what they did to our sat, am very sure that they will fail.What they did to our sat Nigcomsat 2 was actually a black minded things owing to our poor intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.