Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42274 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: kiss kiss :-
*Kisses her soft & succulent lips*

Ummmmmmm!!! It feeeeeeels soooooo goooood!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Ummmmmmm!!! It feeeeeeels soooooo goooood!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are the best & will alwaz remain d best
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my love!! smiley smiley smiley

When is my baby gonna sleep
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:23am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:

When is my baby gonna sleep

Honey it's only 6:20pm here.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
You are the best & will alwaz remain d best

Thank you Daddy, but you do this too me. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:26am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Honey it's only 6:20pm here.
It's 2:30 am here.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
It's 2:30 am here.

Ok, then you should get some rest.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:29am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Thank you Daddy, but you do this too me. cheesy
Yes i will do it to you my dear, just you & only you.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, then you should get some rest.
Dat will be much leta.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Yes i will do it to you my dear, just you & only you.

Hahahaha! You are a smoooooth one.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Dat will be much leta.

Now!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by manman6: 2:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Hahahah
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:46am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Now!!
Honey, i will by 3:15am
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Honey, i will by 3:15am

cheesy Good!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:03am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

cheesy Good!
wink Tnx alot
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by joywendy(f): 3:17am On Jul 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: I assume you're speaking of the unwanted kiss. If it's impending, you dodge. If it's already happening, then you'll want to quickly and effectively pull away & break the kiss. Your obvious aversion will plainly get the message across. Otherwise, use your words.
I wasn't going to comment before but seeing how this thread is going, some people need to think first. The op's question can be seen from different perspective. Your suggestion is good and a bit reasonable than slap. A guy kisses a girl, she gave him slap. He has gotten pleasure, she gets pain from slapping(do you know how painful it is to actually slap someone especially when it comes from reflexes grin) there could have been factors also in place:
1. They were probably in an enclosed area where peope can't see them ( except if he is your bf/ spouse that wants to. Show his passion for you openly or he is a mad man who forgot his way to the mental clinic grin pick one)

2. They were probably sitting or standing extremely close. (Yeah he is my friend what's there? If it is a must Just be cautious. Not overparnoid, its a probablity)

And many others. So before anyone thinks of slap check yourself first.
P.s: I never said that that I wouldn't slap a guy if he tries such, things happen of course and one might not think straight at that present moment. That's why we have to self control not just ladies, guys too I'm just trying to be more objective and seeing things from different perceptive. I don't believe an act of violence can change any thing,(except of course in extreme cases like rape and domestic abuse where one as to defend themself) one just have to be careful .if you don't avoid some of this things it can even lead to rape. Some people are driven by lust even after the slap they still won't gree! You just have to make your stance, like they say prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Johnnoo(m): 3:43am On Jul 22, 2014
faithugo64: Nairaland ladies can slap oooo. Men are in trouble oo

NL ladies harsh like this
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:51am On Jul 22, 2014
joywendy: I wasn't going to comment before but seeing how this thread is going, some people need to think first the op's question can be seen from different perspective. Your suggestion is good and a bit reasonable than slap. He kissed you you gave him slap. He has gotten pleasure you get pain from slapping(do you know how painful it is to actually slap someone specially when it comes from reflexes grin) there could have been factors also in place:
1. They were probably in an enclosed area where peope can't see them ( except if he is your bf/ spouse that wants to. Show his passion for you openly or he is a mad man who forgot his way to the mental clinic grin pick one)

2. They were probably sitting or standing extremely close. (Yeah he is my friend what's there? If it is a must Just be cautious. Not overparnoid, its a probablity)

And many others. So before anyone thinks of slap check yourself first.
P.s: I never said that that I wouldn't slap a guy if he tries such, things happen of course and you might not think straight at that present moment. That's why we have to self control not just ladies, guys too I'm just trying to be more objective and seeing things from different perceptive. I don't believe an act of violence can change any thing,(except of course in extreme cases like rape and domestic abuse where one as to defend themself) one just have to be careful .if you don't avoid some of this things it can even lead to rape. Some people are driven by lust even after the slap they still won't gree! You just have to make your stance, like they say prevention is better than cure.

Yh, I agree.
Trust me, the rejection is humiliation enough for most people. You may feel embarrassed and uncomfortable with the situation, but he might feel worse, wounded ego and all. No one needs a slap on top of that. We should avoid violence.

I've been in situations where I've had to dodge and maneuver my way out of it, but I've never had to slap anybody. If a guy continues to force it on you despite your dodging or pulling away from him, is when you should resort to defense. God forbid.

With a bf/spouse it's even easier to maneuver your way out of, but then why would you? Gosh, I miss him sad

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 22, 2014
he wouldn't try unless he wants a slap
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by joywendy(f): 4:10am On Jul 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I agree.
Trust me, the rejection is humiliation enough for most people. You may feel embarrassed and uncomfortable with the situation, but he might feel worse, wounded ego and all. No one needs a slap on top of that. We should avoid violence.

I've been in situations where I've had to dodge and maneuver my way out of it, but I've never had to slap anybody. If a guy continues to force it on you despite your dodging or pulling away from him, is when you should resort to defense. God forbid.

With a bf/spouse it's even easier to maneuver your way out of, but then why would you? Gosh, I miss him sad
yeah true talk! smiley please tell our dear ladies here,shouting slap from different corners.
True, avoid violence.

Awww so sorry about that, cheer up!
I don't know what you mean by 'miss him'
But I guess you are talking about a past relationship or so,if it is I advice you let go because there are better days ahead and more happy moments. It may not seem easy but that's the best thing. Though not bad to miss him for a while, but dwelling on it is the worst thing to do to yourself. Above all love yourself and be happy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 22, 2014
joywendy: yeah true talk! smiley please tell our dear ladies here,shouting slap from different corners.
True, avoid violence.

Awww so sorry about that, cheer up!
I don't know what you mean by 'miss him'
But I guess you are talking about a past relationship or so,if it is I advice you let go because there are better days ahead and more happy moments. It may not seem easy but that's the best thing. Though not bad to miss him for a while, but dwelling on it is the worst thing to do to yourself. Above all love yourself and be happy. smiley

Exactly.

Thanks, dear. It's not that bad. Moment of weakness smh embarassed He's working overseas. Still very kind of you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Skillz02(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2014
Romantic slap i guess
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by joywendy(f): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Exactly.

Thanks, dear. It's not that bad. Moment of weakness smh embarassed He's working overseas. Still very kind of you smiley
yeah, you are welcome anytime. Lol it's not, sometimes you just have to let it out than denying it. It helps, oh I see. Then avoid all the talk above grin except the one on not dwelling on it too much and being happy.Communication is the key too, It's my pleasure ma'am. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: wetin do xtar?
missyhorlah: wetin?
she don teach you "story for the gods" grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lilkudos(m): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
na only right man?.. You still sleepy. Modify your comment later.. Please
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lilkudos(m): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2014
@op... Mind you...Not every lady is kissable.. And as for those. Hot slappers!!! Pout, snap, and post.. Let's check out your manchi power!! So you were saying?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by fnep2smooth(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2014
MissMalia: Y d HATE...Do u av 2 comment.*Hiss
pls don't let me start with you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

How can someone be shy over the internet? lol Chucky dumped me, he loves someone else. cheesy
Baby bear you know that is not true, you and I are meant to be forever.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2014
KingTom:
His loss grin
You even believe her sha, our love no fit quench na.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Hahahaha! You are a smoooooth one.
Someone is playing with fire.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly:
Hehehehe
OP I will return d kiss if I like the guy and he is cute but if I don't like him I will give him a hot SLAP
if I see you I go kiss you. Cos I too fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) / Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.