Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42277 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Exactly.

Thanks, dear. It's not that bad. Moment of weakness smh embarassed He's working overseas. Still very kind of you smiley
Hian
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2014
kevolysis12: the one he meant was wen its totally unexpected..no passion,
yh,sumone has explained that earlier
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 6:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Tonetonz: I no wicked o
Chai you do ooo. All the wicked you are sharing....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2014
frankben:
she don teach you "story for the gods" grin grin
olodo, U̶̲̥̅̊ just hrd that ryt?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: yh,sumone has explained that earlier
How ?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: How ?
??
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: ??
like I knw u for OAU then.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: like I knw u for OAU then.
reallyenter pm na
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: reallyenter pm na
yes o. But am out now. As a dancer in the sch. I forkula
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Onyiido: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2014
I will kiss him back cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: yes o. But am out now. As a dancer in the sch. I forkula
how come i ont know you then,
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: how come i ont know you then,
u wnt knw now if u are not the party type.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: u wnt knw now if u are not the party type.
oh yea,i ont party.so what's yah name bck in school.i mean waht do pple call you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: olodo, U̶̲̥̅̊ just hrd that ryt?
in-salt!

I heard that in 2007 grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
You get phd for am
Am still a learner tongue

How fasting bro?
grin grin
fasting fine. Thank u!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 22, 2014
fnep2smooth:
pls don't let me start with you
Dia z no way I ll be suprise.Av u 4gotten u already startd wit d OP.I undastnd pple lyk u wil alwayz exist on forums lyk dis...*Peace
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Ashyrule: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Greet your nebor with a holy kiss jaree, which one be consent??

But if nah sharp-sharp kiss like the one we call stolen kiss then free the guy, that is how most of us got our first kiss.

lol grin grin grin grin bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Rexxie:
now thissgonna make my cat laugh..u wunna count on ur bad luck wit gud ol'g4,huh? Whatcha thinkssgonn happen when she gets to see that limp pencildiick,huh?
sms!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2014
1miccza:

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) bros make e be say na only one nipple ur mouth dey oo because na hose plus my lips I dey carry come so oooo
grin grin til u come then.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by IAMBREEZY: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
Like seriously
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Yeesh(f): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2014
It depends really..buh if from one morafcka,well,ders something called rhetorical slap.he'd just be lyk "did you just slap me?"
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kelly2713(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2014
Wht is the meanin of kiss in the 1st place. Sumbody tell me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: if I see you I go kiss you. Cos I too fine

In your dream right ?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2014
Onyiido: I will kiss him back cheesy

hmmm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2014
No be me talk am oo
Ashyrule:

lol grin grin grin grin bad guy grin grin grin
Na Paul! grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Lovexme(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
A thread on kissing and it's up to the 14th page. Una can like to kiss sha grin

Meanwhile, Good Kisser by Usher on replay wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly:

In your dream right ?
make I see u now. U go know
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: oh yea,i ont party.so what's yah name bck in school.i mean waht do pple call you
Mj or JB
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Pls I wont reveal sir
You have many female followers
They'll pour me acid embarassed

Lol.. U very funny. I only followed them, because u're all beautiful. I dont really know you all. I wanted to follow every of your post and to contribute my own quota.
So feel free to interact with me. I'm a married man, in my early 30's and here to have fun and be educated and enlightened, just like everyone else. So feel free my sister.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Believe me, if you and your future guy have never kissed anyone before, that first kiss will suck bigtime because neither one of you will know what you are doing. You will always remember your first kiss as a bad experience. You need someone like KingTom to show you how it's done. Take a look at his profile and look at those experienced lips. cheesycheesycheesy

We shall learn it together
There's always a first time you know
It would be good to reminisce over it and laugh at our inexperience

Whatddaya think? wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
SHOCK7:
Well said,but u seem like a nice gal HOW COME!,love 2 get acquainted with u.
Blushing!
Thanks
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
OduntanGabriel: I blame PDP For turning u into a waitress....
I take exception to insult sir

Thanks! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers / Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.