Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42284 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin grin

Sorry Kingtom, I tried helping you but she's not biting. Why don't you write her a romantic poem, Chucky234 is good at that, maybe he will help you. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

Sorry Kingtom, I tried helping you but she's not biting. Why don't you write her a romantic poem, Chucky234 is good at that, maybe he will help you. cheesy
grin She'll bite soon enough, she's just shy. How's my man Chucky by the way
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by odutolasodiq(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent
no big deal in it, i kissed my first gurl witout her consent, at first she was shocked but she kept it rolling...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
grin She'll bite soon enough, she's just shy. How's my man Chucky by the way
grin grin grin

How can someone be shy over the internet? lol Chucky dumped me, he loves someone else. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

How can someone be shy over the internet? lol Chucky dumped me, he loves someone else. cheesy
His loss grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
His loss grin

I know right!!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
running stomach u want kill person with laugh ni
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

I know right!!!
grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rudepen(m): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tonetonz: not
oh...*kisses her full on d lips*...nw bite me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?
Y d HATE...Do u av 2 comment.*Hiss
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
[@missyhorlah]M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.[/quote]
Well said u strike me as a mature lady!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
SHOCK7: [@missyhorlah]M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.
Well said u strike me as a mature lady!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
[@purplesummer]Hot slaps!
No time.[/quote]
Poorly said,impulsive naija babe u ought 2 ask d kinda of kiss first!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Humblebloke(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Just passing... *sighs*.....i wonder what it feels like 2 kiss a lady
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by justiade4uu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well...
Hot slap no bi the answer.

Maintain calmness and show your displeasure with courtesy.

Obviously a person who might do that might likely be that you have known each other before; it is a bit hard for a total stranger to do that. IF IT HAPPEN, THEN SUCH COULD ONLY RECEIVE STARS....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
Well said,but u seem like a nice gal HOW COME!,love 2 get acquainted with u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
If I don't want d kiss...y should I be in a kissable place or postion with him

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
If I don't want d kiss...y should I be in a kissable place or position with him
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
[@missyhorlah][/quote]
What is dat supposed 2 mean?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
SHOCK7: [@missyhorlah]
What is dat supposed 2 mean?
it means i ont get Ūя̲̅ previous statement
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: it means i ont get Ūя̲̅ previous statement
I meant I appreciated 'ur comment & u seem mature
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2014
SHOCK7:
I meant I appreciated 'ur comment & u seem mature
oh,that.thanks
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: oh,that.thanks
How do u I find u on fb?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2014
kiss kiss
khiaa: If he has juicy kissable lips like KingTom and Bunchersstab, I might initiate the kiss myself. lol, jk cheesycheesycheesy Sometimes stolen kisses can be very exciting and enjoyable. smiley
:-
*Kisses her soft & succulent lips*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

Believe me, if you and your future guy have never kissed anyone before, that first kiss will suck bigtime because neither one of you will know what you are doing. You will always remember your first kiss as a bad experience. You need someone like KingTom to show you how it's done. Take a look at his profile and look at those experienced lips. cheesycheesycheesy

Hello my angel
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by kevolysis12(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.
the one he meant was wen its totally unexpected..no passion,
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2014
Bless u bro
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by YemziAdez(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2014
I respect Ladies a lot.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by kevolysis12(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2014
My first kiss was dramatic.. D babe lips even cover my nose. Nearly suffocated dat day.. My perception of kiss was rily altered.. Took me anoda 2 years to finally start kissing again.. Nw av gat ma masters ;DMy first kiss was dramatic.. D babe lips even cover my nose. Nearly suffocated dat day.. My perception of kiss was rily altered.. Took me anoda 2 years to finally start kissing again.. Nw av gat ma masters
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:57am On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
I blame PDP For turning u into a waitress....
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Dmatter(m): 2:00am On Jul 22, 2014
If a guy kisses a girl "without her consent" den aw would she kno if she kisses a guy @ all ?
NOTE : without her consent
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Hello my angel

Hello my love!! smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.