Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures (26910 Views)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) / Rivers Monorail Project Gathers Steam - First Tracks Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is the complete pics of the above pics

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels: This is the complete pics of the above pics
So tell me, were is the train heading to?

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Wat dey showed u was dis
And didn't show you dis

The train in the picture doesn't appear to have a 'driver', let alone passengers! cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

Epic fail fall , obviously! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by tit(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

to baba mangoro way.
Impeach the slowpoke amechi.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! Your hating thread is Dead on Arrival! Show us the other end of the rail!
You see this idiota?!

I thought you said the mono rail is completed?

Aturu.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

to alausa,with tifnubu as the the operator and nairaland jweeds as the coal shovelling crew cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

to alausa,with tifnubu as the the operator and nairaland jweeds as the coal shovelling crew cheesy cheesy
Lol

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by smudge2079(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
So what is d hype all about?
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by s3nn2x(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wow!
I am really disappointed. I wonder when Nigerians would start holding their leaders accountable. You know something is a white elephant project and you want to deceive the populace that the project is completed. Well, since that fake thread got to front page, this also has to get to front page. How can somebody waste over 100 Billion naira on a monorail? I learnt the monorail is just 3KM....lol!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
First off, A Disclaimer: I have no party and I support none..
Now that is (I hope) understood..

The trains come with sections of the rail attached so don't read much meaning into the absent sections of the track..
The train present now came in two sets and were attached at the site. They came with the tracks attached to them and those tracks had to 'lap' with the ones that were already there. When this happened, it showed that the work was being carried out to specifications.

The trains are going to move soon albeit from UTC to Sharks Park.

This is a 'PPP' gone horribly wrong.. The only blame I feel Chibuike should get was not pulling the plug on this project once it wasn't feasible as it was supposed to be..

I don talk finish.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by basty: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels: Like many think, the monorail is far from being completed. This pictures was taken dis morning

Which one your clueless brother in Abuja built? Busy body.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ludot(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by winiwini: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
BUT IF IT WILL WORK....WE HAVE HOPE
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by popson1st: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
In soundsultan's voice...
**even thief go dey follow shout ole..
**who be d thief, who be the catcher..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by datguru: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
That is a big scam, Im in port and i pass this place. I lack words to describe how useless this thing is but let me try to describe it for you, so you can compare it with the billions that was awarded for this crap and know if its worth it.

now, think of a place in your locality where you usually pay 50 naira by bus to go, divide the distance by 5, this project and picture does not extend to one fifth of that distance. Now of what use is it?

scammm

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by experimentist: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wahala dey. See counter attack!
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by okeyben10: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB: It doesn't have to be completed before commissioning or test run. If substantial portion has been completed, to the extent that it can safely convey people from Point A to Point B, I think it's fair enough to commission it while work continue on the uncompleted portion. Progress is made by taking one forward step at a time!

For the records I don't like Amaechi and his APC politics!
[color=#000099][/color]
n d OP is tryna tel yu therez no point A to point B on ds 4km monorail. n even tho you donot like amaechi,,,hez the best portharcourt has seen. altho d guys dreams are taller than his administration
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by nerodenero: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
I love this thread not because I am against APC,infact I detest both PDP and APC but we are beginning to ask questions about how our money is being spent.We should graduate from snapping pictures and go for the jugular.Unfortunately,when you lead,most Nigerians would fall back.We will get there sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by suggyspic: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
O lord, help us in Rivers State. Why are you trying so hard to deceive the whole world with this rubbish post (op). Even Governor Ameachi himself knows the monorail project is a failure. Am just waiting for 2015 Election to come so i can paste my posters on those pillars. Its a monumental waste. At least the lunatics in Rivers State have a place to rest.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amaechi will ever regret governing Rivers state if GEJ wins the second tenure.

Cos that the facts against him are clear for all to see.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by deo24128: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB: It doesn't have to be completed before commissioning or test run. If substantial portion has been completed, to the extent that it can safely convey people from Point A to Point B, I think it's fair enough to commission it while work continue on the uncompleted portion. Progress is made by taking one forward step at a time!

For the records I don't like Amaechi and his APC politics!

What do you think a monorail is please. As I see from these pictures nothing can/could have been test run on these contraptions. where do you even begin to do "Point A and Point B". Commissioning at what stage please? Its like dancing to the gallery, mere ceremonial bullshit. I understood the project was far from complete but these pictures have left me more disappointed.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by fydence: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Aay..Pee..Shi... Flying Trains!!

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by imarrpopson: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
see this PDP boys

btw he started this project sinz he became the governor
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by 299: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mumu rail; The biggest scam of the year. Over 100 billion naira spent on less than two kilometers white elephant project. Less than two kilometers!!! A stupidd project that covers just two bus-stop. That guy must surely go to jail for this.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by fydence: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Wat dey showed u was dis (1st pics)
And didn't show you dis (2nd pics)
@OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on WiFi mid air... The project is actually completed.

51 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by 299: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
fydence: @OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on WiFi mid air... The project is actually completed.
grin

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

So na who wan enter Train wey dey move for half railway? Abi una wan cause another disaster say Train fall comot from uncompleted bridge? wey una use English call mono rail track?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by numericalguy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

shocked shocked shocked

This is just bad. Chai! There is God oooo! angry angry angry

When I saw the first picture earlier today, I had the impression it was a picture of a moving train that someone snapped. If this is true, then Amechi is just scamming his people.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by imarrpopson: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
fydence: @OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on [/b]WiFi mid air[/b]... The project is actually completed.
lol@bolded
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by kingsclass: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
size38: The f**l is full of hate for the progress being recorded by Amaechi's govt in Rivers state. The picture he posted here is simply an old picture. I stay in ph and passes this place every week. The work is in serious progress. If u want the public to believe u, then post a picture with date and time.
I am not sure that you are living in port harcourt.where is the work in serious progress?.let us be truthful to ourself that project is a waste of tax payers money.They can only deceive those who are living outside port harcourt because they don't know what is on ground.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nmeri17: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

hahaha Dude u got them busted

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / CCB Charges Senate President Saraki Over False Declaration Of Assets / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.