Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures (26908 Views)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) / Rivers Monorail Project Gathers Steam - First Tracks Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
fydence: @OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on WiFi mid air... The project is actually completed.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amechi has stolen the people of Rivers state blind, just like Fashola and Tinubu have done to the people of Lagos state. Just like Akpabio and former Governor Nyako have done to their respective states.

Nigerian politicians are the worst specie of humans on the face of the earth.

Monorail when there are no roads in Rivers state.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nmeri17: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
fydence: @OP you dont get it...The design is such that when the train gets to the 'Rail-less' point @2ndpic.. The train changes from 'Mono-Rail mode' to 'No-rail mode' and moves on WiFi mid air... The project is actually completed.

grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by diresimdi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Godt bless you for giving Nairalanders the true position of Amechi's monorail. That this project is going to be left uncompleted is a fact considering the parts of it that are still unattended to.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014

And you say I have a "skewed way with words".

Lmao!!! lmao!! gringringringrin

WIFI rail gringringringrin

Aaaayyy..piiii.....shiiii

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by atlwireles: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Wat dey showed u was dis (1st pics)
And didn't show you dis (2nd pics)

That is just incredible, how far politicians go to misrepresent facts.. angry OP thanks for busting their lies again.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by M4gunners: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nawao so "the thing never finish when dey don sample am?Amaechi abeg try complet am b4 u leave Office.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by omenka(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
And how in the world are we even supposed to believe these pictures weren't taken some months or years back Nothing in the pics give any hint of when they were taken besides the Op merely stating that they were taken this morning!! Ndi'ara.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by fydence: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Henry120:

And you say I have a "skewed way with words".

Lmao!!! lmao!! gringringringrin

WIFI rail gringringringrin

Aaaayyy..piiii.....shiiii
You are still my Oga anyday sir...lolz

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by gistmelove(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE FOR #2,400 PER SQ..
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2700 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE BATLAN TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile metro tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
ACCESSORIES:
Ridge 1 meter @ =N= 1,300
Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300
facial cover @ =N= 1,300
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300
Treated anti rust nails @ =N= 1,000 Per kg
Repair kit @ =N= 5,000
Installation per square meter =N= 200
ALUMINUM Roof step tile
0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter
0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,200 Per square meter
We have available means of transportation..but the bill will from your side.
THANK
Ayyub
Call 08085310359

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by bootstrap(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now.. I am beginning to knw hw fo..olish my Nigerian brothers are.

1st: I dislike both APC and PDP..

2nd: the governor started the project when he was pdp so why blame apc?

3rd: Were the first pictures officially realeased by the state govt?

4th: I think Nigeria needs to start sanctioning blogs (nairaland included) that carry junk messages. Come to even think of it sef, when did blogs start being our source of confirmed news?

Finally, on the monorail project, I dnt knw the exact arrangements, if its just a 3km, then its a shame. But if 3km is the first phase of a much grand ph monorail system, then I think it wld make some sense, thats if subsequent govts can keep building on it. The tracks and stations can easily be extended if there is a good master plan on ground.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Akiwah: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
We can clearly see that the road here has no traffic jam. Why build monorail here?. It is obvious that this project was done to syphon public funds to APC.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by agitator: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2014

grin grin grin You are know reasoning like the APC e-touts. grin grin grin
smart guy, if you can't beat them join them. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: And how in the world are we even supposed to believe these pictures weren't taken some months or years back Nothing in the pics give any hint of when they were taken besides the Op merely stating that they were taken this morning!! Ndi'ara.
u are a mad man... Am currently in a traffic jam close to this stupid project and all I see is a Wifi rail angry

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Akiwah: We can clearly see that the road here has no traffic jam. Why build monorail here?. It is obvious that this project was done to syphon public funds to APC.
the traffic on this road lasts less than 5mins tops so Wat is the use of this mono rail
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
deo24128:

What do you think a monorail is please. As I see from these pictures nothing can/could have been test run on these contraptions. where do you even begin to do "Point A and Point B". Commissioning at what stage please? Its like dancing to the gallery, mere ceremonial bullshit. I understood the project was far from complete but these pictures have left me more disappointed.

Do you understand the meaning of 'If"? Perhaps you should read my submission again!
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by bootstrap(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

Ps... looking at those two pictures closely, u will notice the yellow painted building in one and not the other. You will also notice the barbed wire not in the second.

It just simply means the two pictures were taken at different times.

PS: Can smone in PH really confirm whether or not the project has progressed passed what the OP has posted? If the OP is trying to misslead us... plz Mods shld do the needful.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Make una relax, make i come down take extended pictures

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:

Blood of God!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Symphony007: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels: who ever posted that monorail test running shit on fp was a joker.. 4km monorail and over 100billion has been spent!
dullard! Where did you get that 100 billion number from or you just throw out whatever that stuff upstairs you call brain produce.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Cway86(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just passing by undecided
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Symphony007: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Some nigerians are just dumb skulls!! If a monorail or any sensible mass transist system was launched in lagos in the 80's and subsequent governments chipped in, would lagos be the traffic mess and metropolitan disgrace that it is today? A growing city and planning for it's future and some partisan and intellectual hacks are here vomiting trash.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ntebong: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
For many people that reside outside Rivers State, they may not fully comprehend the fraud call monorail, this a white elephant project, i liken it to building a bridge in the desert.All the peoples involved in this project must account for it. This is the most wasteful project ever any state Gov has embarked upon, the money spent on this white elephant project is enough to fix so many road in PH. Everything regarding this project is wrong, pillars are constructed so close to the main road making it impossible to expand the road in the future. The cost of the project is enough to fix many roads and others infrastructure competing for attention . Incoming administration may distance itself from this project.
At the end it is Rivers peoples and Nigerian irrespective of their political affiliation whose taxes are squandered away.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
bootstrap:

Ps... looking at those two pictures closely, u will notice the yellow painted building in one and not the other. You will also notice the barbed wire not in the second.

It just simply means the two pictures were taken at different times.

PS: Can smone in PH really confirm whether or not the project has progressed passed what the OP has posted? If the OP is trying to misslead us... plz Mods shld do the needful.
The building is painted, nothing else has changed, the rail tracks has not been extended one bit...
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ademoladeji(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why the pick on Ameachi? Can someone show us infrastructural developments in Kogi State, Ondo State, Niger State, Anambra State, Enugu State, Ebonyi State, Abia State, Cross River State, Kaduna State... Even the Lagos Light Rail System is not fully on ground. Commissioning can be done in stages... Either b4 commencing the project, during the project or after it. Let's not be sentimental... I'm not a fan of APC nor Amaechi buh I love it whn ppl make effort.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Symphony007: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: the traffic on this road lasts less than 5mins tops so Wat is the use of this mono rail
this is the starting point of the project, it is projected to run into aba road to waterlines, rumuola, etc...in five years from now, rather than enter taxi and bus that chock aba road. A single train can transport over 100 people from waterlines to lagos bus stop. That's planning and forward thinking.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by poiZon: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
TheRealAdonye: First off, A Disclaimer: I have no party and I support none..
Now that is (I hope) understood..

The trains come with sections of the rail attached so don't read much meaning into the absent sections of the track..
The train present now came in two sets and were attached at the site. They came with the tracks attached to them and those tracks had to 'lap' with the ones that were already there. When this happened, it showed that the work was being carried out to specifications.

The trains are going to move soon albeit from UTC to Sharks Park.

This is a 'PPP' gone horribly wrong.. The only blame I feel Chibuike should get was not pulling the plug on this project once it wasn't feasible as it was supposed to be..

I don talk finish.

u no talk anything..........
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Symphony007: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
ntebong: For many people that reside outside Rivers State, they may not fully comprehend the fraud call monorail, this a white elephant project, i liken it to building a bridge in the desert.All the peoples involved in this project must account for it. This is the most wasteful project ever any state Gov has embarked upon, the money spent on this white elephant project is enough to fix so many road in PH. Everything regarding this project is wrong, pillars are constructed so close to the main road making it impossible to expand the road in the future. The cost of the project is enough to fix many roads and others infrastructure competing for attention . Incoming administration may distance itself from this project.
At the end it is Rivers peoples and Nigerian irrespective of their political affiliation whose taxes are squandered away.
look at port harcourt traffic today and tell me if this city can survive or grow without a viable mass transit system. Ignorant people will never learn. Lagos never had the foresight to build a good mass transist system, today it's a traffic dumb. How many roads does lagos have? How many lanes? Has that stopped traffic? And people will see a growing city like port harcourt which less land to build mighty roads like lagos and say it does'nt need to plan for the future. Funny!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by kristarpips: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Dat is exactly my point, it cannot even move from point A to B. So how can they test run it?
. My people in fact that project is a blind one. Is very far from being reality. D picture above is exactly all that there is about d project.
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by femikay149(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmmmm

It is hard to believe pix nowadays cos we know politicians both in apc and pdp pay pple to carry out their propaganda on social media

Altho i must confess i kind of believe the op

Bt to clear all doubts op kindly take d pix with a current newspaper in d pix...i dnt trust screenshots
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: u are a mad man... Am currently in a traffic jam close to this stupid project and all I see is a Wifi rail angry
Realy I thought you are currently in jupiter.. undecided
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by LAWLESS250(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
OP NO OFFENCE OH WHERE EXACTLY IN PORT-HARCOURT DID YOU TAKE THIS PICTURES....... I WANT TO SEE HOW THE MONO SITE LOOKS LIKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps Probe North-East Commission As "N100bn Vanishes In One Year" / 2023: Buhari To Endorse Favourite Aspirant Before Primary Election / Government's Wrong Policy Choices Caused This Recession - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.