Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55233 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ksbusari(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.
i don lyk ur comment finish i come realize sey u guys go kill women o. Na dem go dey handle d dirty stuffs ehn. U no get pity o

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Harrysmart: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Scold him, wash him up,go inside and laugh about it
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by pamcode(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*
bros abeg pack well o if u no happy strong rope dey 4 hanging o mtchew
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by beelon1020(m): 1:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Just thank your star say no be my papa born u.. The memory of beating will abide in your brain forever. kiss
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nmeri17: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
kolawaxxy: I'ld take a before-and-after pic of how badly I dealt with him angry

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by arvinsloane(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2014
beelon1020: Just thank your star say no be my papa born u.. The memory of beating will abide in your brain forever. kiss
hahahahahahahahaha... your papa na badoo..
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by hollermie: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Snap his pix and upload it to Facebook.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?

for me its surprising how the most of responses to this comment r so 19th century. seems that in Nigeria men just need to stick his d*** and his responsibilities r over. ofc mother is not replaceable but husband has equal rights. if my man would say that to me (home, cleaning etc) - of you go- doors open.Why do u think u r better than me and cant do same things as me?! my kids need to have a bond with their father, he is not just a money bag because am independent financially as well and i need him to participate

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by kkjoy(f): 5:27am On Jul 28, 2014
I once left my son with my sister and she slept off leaving the boy awaKe, I entered d house to pick something only to realise that the whole sitting room was flooded, my son sat down and quietly opened 5 bags(not sachet ooo) of pure water. When I stepped in he just said " I drink waaaatttterrrrrr".. I cldnt cry, I just gave him a packer and we started paCking the water into a bucket. He was 1yr and 8 months then

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Adeboye4421(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
As i step into d rum... I wil jst go and wash him clean cos d paints might contain sum chemicals... Be fwndly wt him nd flogged him later wen he wuld v 4goten wat he has done
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can not categorically tell you what I'll do now...because I can tell you one thing now and end up doing another thing when it actually happens. But I think it's adorable! I'm really for allowing children learn from messing things up, many great things are birthed in messed up situations...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by jossymife: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
.......will just laugh over it and do the needful to get the room clean but in conjunction with his mum
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kevsman(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
na to just carry am enter shorprite na, after serious beating
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Skybright227: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
I will bath and beat him at the same time...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Gjokekid: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
By the time am through with him he will know that Carki nor be leather
hmmmm men I Don find painter where go dey paint d who compound every December
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Myode(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Put my hands in the air and beat his ass like don't care

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.