Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55216 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
lool,na so ooo grin

Hmm cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2014
I want to know what Coded01 thinks about this topic ?. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:47am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Typical African man with serious African mentality. grin grin grin
I hail oh.

no worry nigbayen...just know dat u gotta love d African man with his African mentality if u no wan marry oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:

no worry nigbayen...just know dat u gotta love d African man with his African mentality if u no wan marry oyinbo.

Okay oh!!...I hear you. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by MeandSum: 1:03am On Jul 24, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

I sure hope you don't have kids. What would flogging him achieve?
The worse I'll do is have them clean the place with me (I see two kids in the picture). Trust me, it would make a far more interesting thing to talk about when they grow up.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Gynacologist(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Bwahahaha NL won't kill me oo grin grin
guy you're damn funny.

But seriously I think the wifey deserves better than just changing oil tho cheesy

xplain wat u min by deserves bera....cos if she is nat willin to Do ha duties den she bera pack ha loads and mv bck to ha papas ouse asap.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ALAYORMII: 1:52am On Jul 24, 2014
Saw this somewhere and decided to share it here

If you dont laff then ur problem is first grade

Imagine if ATMs in Naija speak our
dialect
If U are in a sophisticated area like
BANANA ISLAND, here is how the ATM
would communicate;
ATM: Welcome Mr. Adenuga.
-Please, enter your secret number.
-How much will you like to withdraw?
Thank you for banking with us, Mr.
Adenuga.
…….but if you are in a place like
MUSHIN, here is how it will respond;
After a guy inserts his card, inputs his
pin,
ATM: Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Omo Iyami,
-tuale baba agba,owo meji fun eyan kan
-omo iya ma je ki won ri numba e...malogo
-se o wa pa?
Guy: Mo wa pa baje baje.
ATM: Elo ni k’omo aye po jade?
(guy inputs 10,000)
ATM: (dispenses cash).
Omo Iya, ma jeun lo ntie.
In a place like IBADAN.
An Ibadan woman inserts her card,
inputs her secret code.
ATM: (In Ibadan tone)
-Ekabo Iyami,e ni soriburuku
-e te numba yin ni kanmo kanmo
-So nsure?
-Elo le fe gba?
(Woman enters N2,000)
ATM: Iya, ko ma s’owo lapo yin ke!
(Woman enters N2,000 again)
ATM: Se ko nse afise?
-Mo ro pe eti yin di?
Mo so pe ko s’owo lapo yin.
(For the third time, woman enters
N2,000 again, thinking it was an error
on the ATM’s part)
ATM: (pauses for a while)
mo ro pe ori yin ti buru
-Oma saaro kutukutu ke.
-Alawin laaro ojo aje.
-To ba pe ko o to fa kadi re yo, emi ma
a gbe je ni.
-Alawin osi.kuro ko je ki awon olorire wa gbowo
In a place like IJEBU
A woman inserts her card & pin
ATM: Omo alare,
-elo ro nfe gba?
(Woman enters N2,391.50K)
ATM: Pause for about one minute,
trying to understand the digits.
After about a minute, ATM replies,
ATM: Iya, mo nbo?
E je nsare lo wa shenji wa.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Tushborn: 2:00am On Jul 24, 2014
i will take him to TB joshua cos am sure demonic painters enter his thick head.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Denzelville: 2:05am On Jul 24, 2014
arvinsloane: What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?
He Will Be Painted Green With Green With My Koboku
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by brighterside: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Seen this picture before, never imagined it will actually happen to me.
My two year old poured paint all over himself, on the carpet(rug) and on the wall. It happened within 2mins I left him and went upstairs to warm food. By the time I came downstairs, he's poured the chemical all over himself. I was heavily pregnant then. All I thought of then was whether it entered his mouth. I just took him to the bathroom and washed him like cloth. The rest was long story. Of course the carpet was damaged and I have to pay for it.
I was more mad at the landlord for keeping the paint there when she knew there was a child in the house and also at myself for not insisting she remove them. She was doing some work on the basement then but then that doesn't excuse her/me.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Aromas: 2:54am On Jul 24, 2014
tbagjames: I will get him a drawing board and painting brushes. We just discovered an artist in the family.
Best answer so faaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by horllami07(f): 3:02am On Jul 24, 2014
freshaboki: are you married? If the answer is no, then i jst want to let u know that i am still searchin and you meet my basic requirement.

lol grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by horllami07(f): 3:04am On Jul 24, 2014
mcaylife: this dude is talking like he is divorced or the kids mother doesnt come home to sleep lol
Dude? U berra shine ya eyes undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by coded01: 3:12am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest: I want to know what Coded01 thinks about this topic ?. grin

Cute... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, it is interesting seeing a child of his age having such fun... grin grin grin

---- I will just laugh and Happily lift him... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2014
breezy047:

Paint may contain lead and lead is poisonous.
It kills so you should not allow it stay on the child one second longer after you've found him.

Wash him immediately.

lead has not been in any paints for over 30 yrs.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
coded01:

Cute... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, it is interesting seeing a child of his age having such fun... grin grin grin

---- I will just laugh and Happily lift him... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmm!!...Why do I find your comment very interesting?. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Brotherman(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2014
shugacaneman: this is not my portion, IJN

what is wrong with this religious lunatic?
instead of u to be real and say something meaningful. u will seat and be saying "smthing will not happen IJN "without making any effort urself.try and wake up from ur slumber"there r things the divne and supernatural beings cannot do for us"" prayers goes with work"
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
help me ask d madam oo??
abi ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

That's what marriage is all about...We do each others jobs, as long as it isn't beyond each other's power to handle it
ok ma, as u sed.......

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: ok ma, as u sed.......

Yep!! grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by femofiboy(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Afritop:
SORRY O! MY MAMA WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU. SHE NO GO CARE WHETHER PAINT DEY YOUR BODY OR NOT. YOUR TEARS WILL WASH THE PAINT AWAY
u gat a nyc mum dude coz bible even talk am say train up a child in d way he shuld go and wen he his old he wil nt depart 4rm it...assumin ur mum spare d rod den am sure u would ave b a spoilt child...God bless our parents smiley
Afritop:
SORRY O! MY MAMA WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU. SHE NO GO CARE WHETHER PAINT DEY YOUR BODY OR NOT. YOUR TEARS WILL WASH THE PAINT AWAY
u gat a nyc mum dude coz bible even talk am say train up a child in d way he shuld go and wen he his old he wil nt depart 4rm it...assumin ur mum spare d rod den am sure u would ave b a spoilt child...God bless our parents

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Afritop(m): 5:19am On Jul 24, 2014
femofiboy: u gat a nyc mum dude coz bible even talk am say train up a child in d way he shuld go and wen he his old he wil nt depart 4rm it...assumin ur mum spare d rod den am sure u would ave b a spoilt child...God bless our parents smiley u gat a nyc mum dude coz bible even talk am say train up a child in d way he shuld go and wen he his old he wil nt depart 4rm it...assumin ur mum spare d rod den am sure u would ave b a spoilt child...God bless our parents
Amen
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by MikeBetty(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2014
arvinsloane: What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?
i will force him to learn how to sing "PAINT MY WORLD" by Michael Learns to Rock. then bath him up, and allow the mum to clean the room.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Embosman: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2014
op dey follow dellish for Instagram.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by arvinsloane(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2014
tbagjames: I will get him a drawing board and painting brushes. We just discovered an artist in the family.
hahahahahahahahaha....... that's a painting of monalisa
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by segiwest(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*
. Many people take nairaland for a news stand which its not. Don't get life too serious cos even in d daily tabloids you still have the jokes section aside the news. Pls let's have fun when we can cos life is short to be taken too serious like mathematics.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by mbhs139(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2014
Symphony007: Be carefull what you do in front of children. No matter how harmless. Stuff like loading the washing machine, putting something in the oven or microwave, putting on the cooker,etc...had a terrible experience with my nephew lately. Be warned. When you're doing something and a toodler is watching with interest, stop immediately or carry them away. Be careful.

This is true, very true honestly, because one day you will just see his/her younger one in the even. After all, he saw mummy putting something in the oven.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by lastpage: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
I will simply remind the father (my husband) that "the boy took after him", like he always say when he does nice things!

Now, go and clean the mess "you and your boy" created ....after-all, "He took after you"!

I will do some popcorn and take it upstairs to sip with coke while l watch the other bedroom TV.

****Dont kill me mode activated****

When they are done looking after themselves, they should call me.

Lastpage!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by bist: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014

Bullshit!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Aizebioje: Spank him and make him kneel in the paint till he falls asleep... Then laugh about it in a year or two. Loooool

An extra minute in the paint is risky and very detrimental to his health. I don't think a child tat age understands the gravity of what he's done.

Making him kneel in the paint will only be causing more problem for you, not the little boy who will probably be glad he's allowed to play with his new found toy a while longer.

I looked at that picture and all I can think is how much of that substance he must have swallowed. I'll probably rush him to the ER before worrying about the mess.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Sleekshady(f): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
I'll just pet him, Junior why did u do this? Don't try this again ok? Its dangerous it can injure you and your papa might beat you so honey, be a good boy, now am gonna clean this place we won't tell daddy, then I'll do my job
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by mecuzee(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Scripture say "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him" I believe this should be done in love...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.