Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,927 members, 7,852,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27995 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by salomycruz: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Awww dats so swt of you...guilty of that
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Coyotejack(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
lillaowow: This--- " baby, I truly love you". ..... Reply- (with a wicked smile) "I love so many things, obviously, you're not one".
chai if na me i go just waka comot.... Choi choi there is God oo
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Francon(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Boy: i love you
Gal: Baq to sender grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Superstar007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't hate you
I love youtube
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by lordraiden(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Me:I love u. Gal:guys and dis dere joke

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by aieromon(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Victoriousvic: I heard this in a bus this week. Actually, it was a phone call, and the girl sat beside me. grin

Guy: I love and miss you. I've been thinking about you all day, that's why I called. Do you feel the same?

Girl: I'm not good at lying, so I'll just say it straight. I don't think about you, and I don't feel the same.

The girl is a real monster grin grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by englishmart(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mine was "are u kidding me?"
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
...Possibly... undecided grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by abbyyzino(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
undecidedI love YouTube.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by nolia66(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
I love youtube
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Incident 1.

Situation: for weeks guys had been telling me this particular girl liked me and she was hot. so i plucked up the courage to call her after school and tell her "i love you"

her response: "i don't". i thought i heard "i do" as in (i do love you too) so to be sure i asked and asked again and she finally yelled "I DON'T!!!!!!"

the next day she i had to walk past her classroom, where she was waiting, laughing an mocking with her friends, to get to my classroom. the longest walk of my life so far.

Comment: what doesn't kill you will make you to not tell another girl you love her for at least year when your balls may have grown back.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Bome01(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
I've heard!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
ME. I love you.
GIRL. Ehn, are you serious?
ME. Yes
GIRL. Anyway, I love you like a brother (next minute). Hifaif darling, can you help me with my BIS.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Elnino4ladies: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Elebiju: likes na money? be creative and people will like your post.
..dude jst giv me a like nd quit complainin..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by komek(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Komek: Rita I love u so much, any time I see u, some thing that I cannot explain takes over me, I no I love u Rita.

Rita: Silence with a smile.

Komek: Rita u are all that I want and I love u so much .

Rita: what are u expecting me to say, tell u that I love u too? U must have smoked that thing u said u have stopped smoking.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by 2scorehigh(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Drdreluv: The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice

FOREIGN PAGE:
Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked.

COMMENTS:
John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication.

Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it.

Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband.

NIGERIAN PAGE:
My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions.

COMMENTS:
Musa: First to comment, Space Booked!

Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market?

Emeka Ngochi: F00l, sex na food?

Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you.

Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike?

Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214

Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak-away ni.

Richard: Abeg who get bb charger?

Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance!

Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent!

Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!

Madness is inborn! grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I thot the OP said response you have heard? Why then are most peeps mentioning the response they gave?

Nigerians sef!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by oyeludef(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
WIFE : Honey you know i love you
SHARP HUSBAND: Iya bola how much is it you are tryin to collect dis time?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by d4real890(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hmmmmmm u guys have come again with ur stupid lies
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Kentura(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
The first girl... My elder sister's friend, we had no chemistry together o.I summoned courage, took her to a silent area and said: since the first day I set my eyes on I've been longing to tell u this three letter word, I love you... Before I could finish, the kin slap wey I receive formatted me for some hours...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by aholiab(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
napolie: Plz I need help on this book - The prince by niccolo machiavelli

Soft or hard copy

Thanks

i hv a disposable hard copy. how do i reach u with it? its not my library material

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
AncientJerk: Incident 1.

Situation: for weeks guys had been telling me this particular girl liked me and she was hot. so i plucked up the courage to call her after school and tell her "i love you"

her response: "i don't". i thought i heard "i do" as in (i do love you too) so to be sure i asked and asked again and she finally yelled "I DON'T!!!!!!"

the next day she i had to walk past her classroom, where she was waiting, laughing an mocking with her friends, to get to my classroom. the longest walk of my life so far.

Comment: what doesn't kill you will make you to not tell another girl you love her for at least year when your balls may have grown back.

to get to my classroom. the longest walk of my life so far.

to get to my classroom. the longest walk of my life so far.

to get to my classroom. the longest walk of my life so far. .........=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎ I can't laffin plss
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by jogsman01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
My immediate past gf will answer ***ok*** it hots me wen she say dat nd it led to our breakup
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Suresh08: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Told her "I love u"

and she said " David, its late please go and sleep"..

jeeezzzz

I felt like giving her randy Orton's RKO
Shawn Michael's sweet chin music
and triple H's pedigree..

nonsense

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by phabulous88(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
ThoniaSlim: ''Äwwwhhh Thank you" undecided

So guilty embarassed

I love YOUTUBE
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ideology(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzPreshie: My friend actually told me this. He said to his girlfriend after a convo: i love you bae, you know that right?
Girl: eh, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you even love me, cos for me, i only like you ooo.
My friend was like 'wtf! So all this while I've been on the liked guys page?'. The girl sha later learnt to love him.
Am suspecting you, grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ericessien24: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
ok
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by obiajurud: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you
Ok
I hear
Hmmm

The one wen dey pain pass is no response. She go just maintain silence like say she no see am
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by patrickmuf(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
I don't have an iota of feeling for you...I weep that day...I no longer believe in love, it's just an illusion of bliss
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
aholiab:

i hv a disposable hard copy. how do i reach u with it? its not my library material

Can u plz tell me ur location so that I'll know how best to connect with u.. Thanks

By the way I'm around maryland. Thanks once again
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Omolehinme(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
For real or for dream
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Mayor21(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abeg keep your love for yourself.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
'I'm aware' ...I don't think it's that bad, but the person didn't take it nicely. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.