Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (25136 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Epistle of life!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Lorlaahlozz: 1:06am On Jul 29, 2014
sandyylove: Epistle of life!
lol
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Ab025: Dude, u can drag a horse to the water, but u can't force it to drink water.

From ur story, u are the one forcing urself on this gal, she really aint into u. The luv seems one-sided. Stop actin like a pu**y who is beggin for luv. Move on, not every r/ship is meant to work.

#seems u just entered that hell place all guys hate

<< FRIENDZONE>>

Guy u've just spoken my mind, I wonder what you are busy crawling for a girl who doesn't even care an inch for you. I thought guys like this have long gone into extinction I never new their specie is still existing.... Can u imagine still trying to woo a girl again after bullshiting u for 6month? Hell no she can go to hell. For me I don't have such patience nonsence time that u need to go build yourself positively, you are busy running after someone that will wither off in 6-8years to come. Check her in 6yrs time she's finished. Mtweee

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: aaawww....dos words were just too sweet....babe,pls wereva u r ...try n reconsider our broda....or if u think d relatnship might b headn for d stone,try n make im understnd d reason y u cant b togeda........am evryone will b happy

That's if you all have that soft word to let a guy know it won't work. Instead they will start forming!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 29, 2014
mascot87: kids scattered all over NL

Lolz...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by born2boink(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Forgive my english,I hate typing with phone.
OP, I was a loverboy before turning to born2fuck.

I was once in this shoe but I just had to move and it pays. See me now, the girl I left 7 yrs ago thinking she was the most beautiful, made me to shed tears have been begging me till today. I'm attached to relationship, own a house,have daughter with my baby Mama of 7 yrs relationship. though I'm still in early 30th but the move on as helped my career. Because of old loved then, I used to deposit into my ex account every weeks, beg and cried every night and yet she played and even mocked me among her friends...

My only regret was moved I should have moved very early, I moved on. January 2007, the relationship lasted 4 yrs. After moving I begin fire prostitutes dey go,I force myself into partt time by force by fire because I can't stand shame of waitinng for jamb all because of her, I met a new girl say year september 2007, my ex cause me into sleeping with prostitutes badly because the sweetness of my old relationship was 1 year, the rest 3 years na hell., force me into institution after break up and made my bank account increases fastly, the moment I noticed increased in bank and investment,I can't believe myself with just 10 to 20k in account when I was dating my ex for 4 yrs could get up to 3.8 M with my new babe in 3yrs later,because the new babe would only advice me to buy shares and invest in fixed and other related investment, unlike my ex demanding every penny in name of relationship.

My brother move on, focus on career and saving, wear better cloths, chop better food, if money dey, buy better ride and smile like a new king.

Moral, appreciate the one who love you cause they will help you get up there, even as people said life is difficult, I'm still with my babe till today.

But may God also forgive my bad life sleeping with love peddlers secretly due to break up with ex but I don slow down for ashawo matter

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ibrahim55(m): 1:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Afrok: Chai... Love is sweet ooo
yea love is really sweet but u have to let go if the other party is no more interested its hard i knw cos i have been dere i knw how dis dude feels but i tink di is over

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ibrahim55(m): 2:00am On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: drops pot of palm oil rice from the fire.

Op, u are forcing urself on her. Whether she is here or not i will still tell you the truth. Give a break of one month or two. If things doesnt work out then u people are not meant for each other.
u forgot to add ASAP grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by ibrahim55(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2014
wristwatch: What will make a man strong can't kill him. I dated a lady whom I loved so much & what happened @ d end she left 4 no reason.I tried 2 convinced her but wasnt successful.I felt like committing suicide not until I gained courage 2 move on.
Op, my advice 4 u. Let her go if she wants 2. U will meet another lady far better than her. Please stop begging 4 love. Love is not 2 be begged, it is met 2 be appreciated. Dont allow one lady 2 give love bad name on ur behalf.
PLEASE TEELLL HIM OH, HE SHUD ALSO KNW DAT WHAEVER 1 GETS BY BEGGING REQUIRES BEGGING TO MAINTAIN DONT BE LIKE BOODA KAMOLI LOL cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Ay92(m): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2014
these girls and their bull shit

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by sheniqua: 4:21am On Jul 29, 2014
wristwatch: What will make a man strong can't kill him. I dated a lady whom I loved so much & what happened @ d end she left 4 no reason.I tried 2 convinced her but wasnt successful.I felt like committing suicide not until I gained courage 2 move on.
Op, my advice 4 u. Let her go if she wants 2. U will meet another lady far better than her. Please stop begging 4 love. Love is not 2 be begged, it is met 2 be appreciated. Dont allow one lady 2 give love bad name on ur behalf.

Please tell him o before he carries rope enter bush begin look for mango tree all because of toto
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mascot87(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2014
mrfrosh:

But why ppl dey reason like dis??..Even if dem be kids, dem need advice but u remind them dat they are kids??..Nigga u were once a kid...How old u be sef??..

Old enough to tell u to kneel down while I give u 20 strokes of cane
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: skinnydude my brother from another mother. Where you go hide na? we miss you ooo. Happy holiday
na school o! one course like that wan run me mad. Business Mathematics. i'm trying to focus. i no wan carry over.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by wilsonayo: 5:52am On Jul 29, 2014
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08121955678 or 08147634888
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2014
By 2go u shall know them!!KIDS!!!e je lo kawe yin..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by touchmeder: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Let it go dude!
Its a good thing this is happening to you. I dont know if this is your first relationship but things like this are not too bad. Its good you are toughened up abit. You will meet another woman (in short them plenty bokuboku) who will give you less stress and you will be happier at the end of the day. Let this lady go.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by tomsonlampard: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2014
From the look of tins I can sense that u're an SU, and d best tin for you is to go for an SU like you not someone dat is far more experienced and will keep treating u lyk a piece of trash.. It's obvious d girl is seeing another guy and don't be amazed when u realized dat d guy she's even seeing is not even as responsible as u are but gives her wat she needs(U know wat I mean)... Don't behave as if u don't have a choice wen ladies are much more dan guys in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2014
mencade5: make u do come back ooo. Hahahaha

op, ur gal is fvcking another dude's deeek real hard. I go always tell u true.

You do hattrick of propose? U no dey shame? Na only she be woman? Make i tell you something, i left my girlfriend, very beautiful girl with correct yansh wey people dey die for. Why? She think say if she no dey i go die.
For where? I dump her before she know. Now na another chick i dey with. Up till today my babe no believe her eyes.

Make u stop to dey disgrace men jor. Do the right thing. U don try, take break small. If she no miss you, then find your way.
Good1 bra.. Υя signature said it all...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2014
My bro Love should be two sided.. You are ∂ only one doing τђε̣ ""loving you thing"".. Imaging telling you'' she gat not time for love"... Then what's she doing?? A doctorate program or what?? Wise up bro, a guyz in anoda corner of her @.... Time to turn your search radar somewia else....
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by dnawah(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
That's girls 4 u,d way u r going u will die 4 nothing.one girl told me her story.she said,she was in a relationship,when she met her husband.the day he called and asked her,she insulted him very well.do u know wat happened after that?she used to pass in front of his house,every day to see,if the man will call her,but he completly ignore her.until one day he did and she came.to cut the story short,give her a gap ok
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Sike(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Ife gbona!
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Tvegas(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP

I have been in your shoes so I won't judge you but I need to tell you the truth like a man. Stop acting like a baby and man up, stop calling, stop texting, erase all her memories for now. Not loving you is not her fault we all have the freedom to love anybody. If I am in her shoes I will feel choked and leave you too. Don't hate her for leaving, all of us have been dumped at one time or the other but it helps us mature.

Rejection can be painful but you will get over it. In the future learn to use challenge, get close to girls without choking them or making it too obvious. Let them come to you, don't chase girls. It's better when a girl loves up from the start. You have lost the challenge here already and that's what women love. Stop begging, stop the triple proposal nonsense , girls don't care about such.They only respond to challenge. A wise soldier knows he cant win every battle, he retreats to fight another day. My son, I hope you will heed my word.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Raypawer(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2014
anumide: embarassed undecided crymy problem with your predicament is, when she eventually leave you, (she will, except you impregnate her), you will start taking out on other innocent girls.
I've where you are, and I moved eventually.
All d best, whatever you decide.

[sub][/sub]love is a bastard sha.

well said... "love is a bastard"... I was wondering if marriage is all about love or comparability?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by mrnigeria(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
To the Nairalander in question.

It is better for a woman to marry a man that loves her, than to marry a man she loves. If you are intelligent, figure it out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Is important we know that love is a choice you make not a feeling...telemundo movies are causing more harm than good ooo..me don't like ooo....pls just move.is one of those things...
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by EmmyDe25(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2014
@ OP, Did i hear you say 2go?? The babe sef no get class. Grow some balls nigz.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Suresh08: ur whinnying because of one girl
na food
have got girls spinning outta my ear
send me a pm and get one for free

U dont look like a dude who can afford even a girl hawking plantain chips. How then do you have them spinning around you? U dey use jazz?
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by danot1030: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt:

what more can i say than to say thank u... Thanks 4 being part of my soon-to-be success story.
Mr man stop dat day dreaming begging for love and move forward, there is a lady outside there who will appreciate ur affection. Take wisdom from d word of Jesus dat says cast not ur pearl to a swine lest he trample on it.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by danot1030: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt:

thanks 4 ur concern.
Prayerfully, d storm wil b over. I'm hers
I feel like slaaapping u to ur senses.
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by pinkishgal(f): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
Love Hurts..
Re: A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander by Superstar007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
rocgirl:

gringringrin

I've never stop 'beering' with you baby.
When are you taking me to katangora this week? gringrin
Lets plan to get there right on time before other shoppers arrives. gringrin

Damn! U're funny grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.