Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22864 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
both gals$boys do this.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu: They said its in their nature to cheat but a guy can kill you if you flirt with another guy..very selfish fellows undecided

My ex still cheated despite me being faithful. Girls are worse jare undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tosyne2much(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2014
xtervaganza: I'm not polygamous be it by nature or conditioned angry angry
either u ar not polygamous be it by nature or conditioned, though u myt decide to be exempted frm dis buh in d real sense, take it or leave. Men ar polygamous frm d pre-existence

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2014
Dear, faithful guys re out there bt VERY RARE to find.
D fact remains dat though its normal 4 any guy to admire a lady, bt nt to d extent of cheating, same applies 2 a lady except wen such persons r nt handling their relationships properly..
One tin dat tends to amaze nd annoy me is if caught cheating(guys especially), his response will b he's keeping her for d stupid excuse of wife 'material thing' like they normally say.. Bt ma own question is why is it that d 'faithful' ones re d ones always falling in d hands of 'play boys' viceversa?

4 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by joshrare(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2014
"Man know thyself" these dayz, some married men are worse off than single dudes.

My problem is that am faithful, very faithful but I don't like it coz ghels don't appreciate faithful guyz.
Yet I find it impossible to cheat or to be unfaithful, I really want to change can any NL tell me how to go abt it?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:

My ex still cheated still cheated despite me being faithful. Girls are worse jare undecided

How am i sure you didnt cheat secretly on her first. Most girls cheat because the Guy has refused to take up his responsibilities.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2014
Mtcheeeew only a butthurt or scorned babe would open a thread like this. But anyway..............

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Cecediva(f): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Is very possible for a guy to be faithful... I have never dated a cheat before. Though most of them thinks with their 3rd leg sometimes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by hardbody: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP: Its only a girl dat can have a boyfrend for each nid
Cash
Transportation
Recharge card
Friendzone
Sex

I alone do all of these and more
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by joshrare(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
tosyne2much: either u ar not polygamous be it by nature or conditioned, though u myt decide to be exempted frm dis buh in d real sense, take it or leave. Men ar polygamous frm d pre-existence

Details pls and source too......
Coz eve permitted the snake even when adams was fully hers
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Eyop: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: Is very possible for a guy to be faithful... I have never dated a cheat before. Though most of them thinks with their 3rd leg sometimes. cheesy
Baby good morning...how was your night?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bxcode(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Yes guys can be faithful, its all about self discipline.....but to say the truth, its one of the most difficult thing to do as a man grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by WafiJoe(m): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Without being sentimental.. From my own point of view... More often than not, evn married men ar not so faithful to their partner, not to talk of young dudes... The reason behind dis is simply because men ar polygamous in nature.. Therefore, since nature allows dem accommodate women as dey wish, there's no way unfaithfulness would not follow
Ignoramus, speak for urself and ur father
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:21am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: YOUR QUESTION SHOULD HAVE COME THIS WAY ..No matter how handsome and rich a gurl's bf is she will definitely still be flirting with that handsome guy passing by, and if she gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any gurl that can ever be faithful??
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by WackyJ1(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Lool,

Wonder why a guy is not faithful?
Go and talk to guys that were faithful to just one girl, thought about just one girl and didn't do nothing with any other girl and you will hear why

Sticking around Just one girl can be a very painful thing especially when the girls eyes are still out there, and when she doesn't know how to handle her suitors
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by beeevan: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2014
There will always be faithful men.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2014
If i have a lady who has the endowments i desire then i can be faithful but if not,heaven help me.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2014
adebayor1490: Yes there is. Its just that you meet people like you.

boss ur on pointgrin

my problm is y d generalisation frm dem ladies alwayss
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

How am i sure you didnt cheat secretly on her first. Most girls cheat because the Guy has refused to take up his responsibilities.

I didn't. I guess it's all about maturity. Most young girls don't appreciate faithful guys. If you're sure your boyfriend isn't messing around...creates time to always be with you and shows you that he loves you..You start getting bored and start messing around knowing that he's 100% still there for you.

I still wonder till today what'll make a girl cheat on someone like me who was really faithful smiley

I heard women love challenges...maybe they like getting hurt sometimes. when there's too much love and faithfulness it gets boring to them.

9 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Cecediva(f): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2014
Eyop:
Baby good morning...how was your night?
Splendid and yours?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2014
bigemmmybig:

boss ur on pointgrin

my problm is y d generalisation frm dem ladies alwayss

Don't mind them....7 out of 10 girls in a relationship will flirt with a good looking guy at the mart. No matter how their boyfriend fine O...smh
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by inception101(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
Of cuz dia r lots of fithful guys out Der buh d problem is u ladies often treat em as learners till dey turn a new leaf n wen dey change, well d rest is history................. I'm always faithful to ma G tho buh I'm praying to be da awesome husband to ma yet unknown wife n incredible dad to ma unborn kids........some guys r still faithful tho buh often inlove with d unfaithful girls n vice versa for d ladies as well.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2014
WafiJoe: Ignoramus, speak for urself and ur father
Y would u insult me in such a manner? U r takin dis so far bro.. It's not as if I can't reciprocate wit insults too buh I won't do dat in order to maintain peace

3 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Segirl18: Dear, faithful guys re out there bt VERY RARE to find.
D fact remains dat though its normal 4 any guy to admire a lady, bt nt to d extent of cheating, same applies 2 a lady except wen such persons r nt handling their relationships properly..
One tin dat tends to amaze nd annoy me is if caught cheating(guys especially), his response will b he's keeping her for d stupid excuse of wife 'material thing' like they normally say.. Bt ma own question is why is it that d 'faithful' ones re d ones always falling in d hands of 'play boys' viceversa?

yes most gals fall for playboys, why? cos dey r naturally attracted to dem badt guys grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Eyop: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: Splendid and yours?
Great dear wink
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2014
inception101:
Of cuz dia r lots of fithful guys out Der buh d problem is u ladies often treat em as learners till dey turn a new leaf n wen dey change, well d rest is history................. I'm always faithful to ma G tho buh I'm praying to be da awesome husband to ma yet unknown wife n incredible dad to ma unborn kids........some guys r still faithful tho buh often inlove with d unfaithful girls n vice versa for d ladies as well.

You spotted it....They think faithful guys are learners.

2 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by judedwriter(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Being faithful is one of d hardest thing to do; any dude that is faithful deserves a national award; it takes a lot of stone cold discipline to ignore those babes out there. At least 97% of guys cheatwink
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Toks2008(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
bxcode: Yes guys can be faithful, its all about self discipline.....but to say the truth, its one of the most difficult thing to do as a man grin

Very true but as i wrote before,its very possible for me because first n formost,im a believer wth zero tolerance to fornication and adultery.

And getting a lady that has what i want physically is a plus and this is why i will never compromise what i want. I have been in an affair for 12yrs with a lady without even contemplating talking to another chic and that is because she has the type of endowments i crave for.

Guys should know wat they want. If you like a busty chic dont go for less,if you want a bootilicious babe,make sure you get what you want. And if you are the type who goes weak with prety chics,make sure you get a pretty babe.

Guys are visual and getting a lady that has the physical features you desire will go a long way in curbing unfaithfullness.

What a lady needs is a man that will gve her good affection,give her comfort the best way you can and give her good good sexual satisfaction and she will hardly cheat on you.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by inception101(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: Is very possible for a guy to be faithful... I have never dated a cheat before. Though most of them thinks with their 3rd leg sometimes. cheesy
So u think @never dated a cheat........ Its either u his first love or he doesn't v friends who socialiaze
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by calddon(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
I can sense that someone has got her heart broken up into shreds. sorry o. but not all men her skirt chasers or flirts
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tosyne2much(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
joshrare:

Details pls and source too......
Coz eve permitted the snake even when adams was fully hers
av u ever wondered why some religions and cultures allow men to marry more dan one wife ?.. And on d other hand, av u wondered why women who flock who several men ar tagged prostitute ? ( U could see som examples in the Bible if u ar very conversant wit it.. E.g the life of Solomon.. Am pretty sure its almost impossible for a lady to try wat Solomon dis )
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2014

BUt madam y d generalisation na?grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.