Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22867 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Naruto87(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
its simple..how can I guy be faithful when the lady behaves more like his property than a human being. he buys everything for you and you do nothing in return..wise up ladies no guy will marry a liability
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by deife(m): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Papertrail11: with the kind of lacadestical attitude and boring attitude some girls display dey deserve to be cheated upon......
for ex...
good husband: hello wifey

boring wife : fine

good husband: so how was ur day

boring wife: normal
.....all dose kind short answer. ....and boring attitude if I
I go juat sideline you and look for nore entertaining pussy
....I pity all dis naija girls be puttn potential boyfriends and husbands on autopilot jonzn....soon he will start to look tor fun wi oda women....

packet of bastardz

LWTMB cheesy Between you and SpaceGoat, I really don't know who is funnier. Your composition na die!grin
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by fombadi: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
o
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by spyg1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
WafiJoe: Ignoramus, speak for urself and ur father
are U educated @all?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by kingui(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
it depends on the kind of guy you meet. as for me my girl always say i am fathful
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by deavicky(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
are u a victim?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Michelle55: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmm... dis is a serious mata oh. anyway i blive most guys are faithful tho i avn't seen one sha or maybe i avn't looked enuf to sée one. but d ansa to ur question is YES... men can be faithful when they choose to be unlike most gurls whose love and fidelity is massively fake, tho it can be réal wen d men is richly loaded with hard earned currency. ladies can cheat to d point of death yet claim u r d only one for dem.. hmmm men love truly nd sincerely and can défend u nomata wat but we ladies r just full of lies ND deceit.. men are more faithful dan ladies maybe cos ma brodas showered me with so mch love care and attention dats y i am defending d guys. ladies abeg make una no kill me oh, na wetin i c na im i talk.. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Michelle55: hmmmm... dis is a serious mata oh. anyway i blive most guys are faithful tho i avn't seen one sha or maybe i avn't looked enuf to sée one. but d ansa to ur question is YES... men can be faithful when they choose to be unlike most gurls whose love and fidelity is massively fake, tho it can be réal wen d men is richly loaded with hard earned currency. ladies can cheat to d point of death yet claim u r d only one for dem.. hmmm men love truly nd sincerely and can défend u nomata wat but we ladies r just full of lies ND deceit.. men are more faithful dan ladies maybe cos ma brodas showered me with so mch love care and attention dats y i am defending d guys. ladies abeg make una no kill me oh, na wetin i c na im i talk.. Cheers
Coming from a lady. Respect
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by rudepen(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Girl....if ur to judge d masses frm ma attitude.... Ur neva gon find 1
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
No bleeping way, use a lady as a bait for me and i swear it won't take up to a second before i'm in D HOOK, i'm just too weak i cant hold meself. #fact
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
No bleeping way, use a lady as a bait for me and i swear it won't take up to a second before i'm in D HOOK, i'm just too weak i cant hold meself. #fact.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by tosyne2much(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
spyg1: are U educated @all?
God bless u my bro... Pls chck my post if there's anytn wrong in it to av deserved such insult
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
bigemmmybig:

HAHHAHHaaaagrin me no badt guy o. its wat i see i talkwink

lol. I hear u grincheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by ezelous: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??
I bet you still very young.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Kentura(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Honestly, I ain't loyal.... Buh if I get to be with the woman of my dreams... I might be!
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by dmcdad: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
jahchild34: No bleeping way, use a lady as a bait for me and i swear it won't take up to a second before i'm in D HOOK, i'm just too weak i cant hold meself. #fact.
And that my friend is a serious problem however you wanna look at it. Cause it would surely hunt you even when you get married.

There should be a reasonable amount of self - control in every human. You don't wanna fall for the slightest of test, trust me!
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Obalegend: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Potentially,naturally,humanly,emotionally and psychologically,guys aren't faithful. If you claim to be faithful, is simply because you have not been tempted with the right temptation. embarassed
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Obalegend: Potentially,naturally,humanly,emotionally and psychologically,guys aren't faithful. If you claim to be faithful, is simply because you have not been tempted with the right temptation. embarassed
Baba leave that thing! It's about self control and self discipline.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Missmossy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
felastika:

Which makes me rare,when I'm with you I'm with you,you get everything,no side kicks,no distractions,you get full attention...till you give me reasons to get over you,and when I do,I'm gone for life and will be forever faithful to my next.
Lol....is this an eulogy or what?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Bwaal(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Girl: All guys re same..they re players...

E-DIOT,MAYBE NA YHUR FATHER SIGN ME FOR HIM CLUB
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Izzyizzie(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2014
The guy is jst afraid of gettin hurt and dats smtin i do 2 protect mysef 4rm heartbreak..... #GirlsAreNotReliable.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by kennethology(m): 4:55am On Jul 27, 2014
I tried to be very faithful to my ex she begin to starve me sexually
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by deife(m): 5:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Acidosis:
Coming from a lady. Respect

You spoke my mind, Bruva.

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by mozele(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2014
ebamma: You are generalising,
I have seen more faithful guys than girls
The chances of a beautiful girl cheating on her guy is huge,
'cos she will always see richer and guys who are better looking than her man trying to chat her up,
if u see a girl who is faithful to u and u alone,
no carry am play oh

Tell them o!
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by cecejobs(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Jeffoo: This war between boys and girls for nairaland..Na who go win?
. Is like between Lucifer and the angels
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Jesuspistol(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy Looooolll. HABA! Guys your response are too harsh o. Una no even pity d girl. Na simple question she ask na. I just dey LAFF on each comment; so rib-cracking. E be like say na her 1st experience. Make una pity d geh o. There's God o.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by felastika(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol....is this an eulogy or what?

I just asked the gods,they said its elegy undecided
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by WafiJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
spyg1: are U educated @all?
No chief.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by spyg1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
WafiJoe: No chief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.