Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (22868 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Unitedabby(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
I've had three failed serious relationships each lasting for atleast 2yrs...I'm still hurting from my most recent experience...like a guy on this thread earlier said,its always very painful ignoring other girls that make advances at you in the name of being FAITHFUL to her(your lover)only for her to disappoint you later so pls don't come here and tell me guys aren't faithful cos i'm proud to say i'm one of the several that there is around...

1 Like

Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Eberex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
babycarey: No matter how beautiful a guy's gf is he will definitely still be flirting with that beautiful girl passing by, and if he gets the chance na number straight!!! I just wonder if they is a any guy that can ever be faithful??

You are right sister, and the truth is the faithful guys that you will find are those who are in the age bracket of 60years above.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by delors(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
I yam faithful oooo
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2014
No they can never be
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Krystalxxx: No they can never be
Hmmmmmm.. 'NEVER' 4 all guys?
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hmmmmmm.. 'NEVER' 4 all guys?
Probably
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by TrickyMe: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy Friendshipday
boys are faithful
http://trickyme.com/
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by babycarey(f): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well I believe the blame should be on the guys and the girls. (Its more common to the guys)
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Papertrail11: with the kind of lacadestical attitude and boring attitude some girls display dey deserve to be cheated upon......
for ex...
good husband: hello wifey

boring wife : fine

good husband: so how was ur day

boring wife: normal
.....all dose kind short answer. ....and boring attitude if I
I go juat sideline you and look for nore entertaining pussy
....I pity all dis naija girls be puttn potential boyfriends and husbands on autopilot jonzn....soon he will start to look tor fun wi oda women....

packet of bastardz
Guy it seems ur talking from a personal perspective.
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by boleswagg: 6:02am On Aug 16, 2014
Papertrail11: with the kind of lacadestical attitude and boring attitude some girls display dey deserve to be cheated upon......
for ex...
good husband: hello wifey

boring wife : fine

good husband: so how was ur day

boring wife: normal
.....all dose kind short answer. ....and boring attitude if I
I go juat sideline you and look for nore entertaining pussy
....I pity all dis naija girls be puttn potential boyfriends and husbands on autopilot jonzn....soon he will start to look tor fun wi oda women....

packet of bastardz
cool down bros you took it personal
Re: Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? by SamsonJohn743(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
LaurelP:
Its only a girl dat can have a boyfrend for each nid
Cash
Transportation
Recharge card
Friendzone
Sex
Oh sweet jesus! Thank you brother:-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.