Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41146 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Yeeyo: Sheik zakzaki he is among d founder of boko haram n now has startd tunin on 2 thm .there wuld b no peace 4 d wicked.

While Zakzaky is an unpleasant fellow....he has nothing to do with Boko Haram.

The Bokoists and Zakzaky's Islamic movement have differing ideologies.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Lawprince: [b]Haba!!! I just got convinced that the problem with Nigeria is beyond its leadership. Citizens with no smallest sense of sympathy for humanity and human rights are the main reason why we deserve the demonic leadership we get. Our tribalism and religious sentiments have been more of an instrument of discord in the hands of the devil that Godliness.

Nigeria is peculiar in the sense that in no part of the world in no part of the world today will its people support any such clam down on any citizen's right to life and human dignity with so much pride and fulfilment as has just been displayed by many Nairalanders on this thread. If the attack had been against armed militants in support of Biafra or Oduduwa or something else, the reaction we will give will vary depending on what sentiment we are inclined to. This 'Nigerian' orientation is indeed very sad.

I hope a time comes when the Northerners will have respect for the lives and rights of the Southerners, and the Southerners will equally see lives as equal. When a Nigerian Muslim will see it as a duty to protect his Christian neighbours and vice versa.

But until then, we all remain indirect subjects of Shekau in line with our ideologies. The only difference between us and Abu Qaqa is that he is on the field and we are not. In fact, our ideologies only makes us a civilian wing of the Boko Haram.

God save Nigeria.[/b]

Are you sure you are a Nigerian?

Good post. 1 trillion likes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Shevychen2: See how a young man lost his life. How many Palestinians have ever protested for anything concerning Nigerians Even other Arabs around Palestine like Egypt, etc are not protesting it is now someone in Nigeria. What is the protest meant to achieve??
RIP.

I wonder ooh! Is it GEJ dt will stop the war between Isreal and palestine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Obanz2(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2014
northern leader are stupid even their youth are useless....protesting for what! when u no d challenge u are facing in north..how can dey do such this Zaria pz...a busy place ...dey foolishly lose dia life.....
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by IYANGBALI: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmm

Another violence is brewing in the North again, Zaria can be volcanic..
their cup of tea{without sugar}
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 26, 2014
saying a statement like "stupid muslims" in the north can even spark a riot...certainly the mentality of most of the persons living in the north is r£tarded no wonder they're easily brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Jerry602(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Mtcheeeew..........RIP
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Alexsmith20(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2014
forget this "peaceful" trash this mod is making refrence to...what acqually transpired was that amongst the protesters were terrorist,who eventually shot a soildier.which aroused the soildiers to open fire...Where ever two or three aboki's are gathered terrorism is breed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by 1shortblackboy: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Sahara reporters ? Comon meh ! Notice how they took the report of the group as fact without cross checking with the military. Make una wait the refutal thread is coming
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Slimmos(m): 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
try69: We have too many things to protest about in Nigeria.. But hey! Why shoot at peaceful protesters? Something is not adding up here. My take is either the army shot at them for nothing ( I trust the Nigerian army to be programmed to shoot at suspects lol) Or the Army shot at them because the believe amongst them(NA) is that any gathering from the north is... You know what I mean.

But again sahareporters grin
. By friend don't say what you don't know....I was there wen dis happened.....dis shia like causing unneccesry problem...dey block d major roads in zaria all in d name of protesting...infact no body was allowed to pass govt roads...the soildiers waited for them and were out of patience. The soildiers peacefuly tell them to leave the road but they refused only for them to start insulting and stoning the soildiers....my bro u know wat next na to waste their life oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by zolajpower: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
chaberry: #in Phyno voice_ kill them all
2conded my broda,dis same type of thing is cost me all i have workd 4,4 my 3yr stay in kano due 2d september 11 in d US.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by IYANGBALI: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Religion of piiiiiiiiiiiiis
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by toprealman: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Why drink panadol over someone else's headache?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2014
pappilo: 32 Israelis dead, 31 of those were soldiers. 800 palestinians dead, 700 of those were civilians including women and children.

I thought terrorists were the ones who killed civilians.
When you (yes you are one of them) attack and use your own people as human shield what do you expect. chai The same thing BH does and you turn around to blame Nigerian soldiers. whether you believe it or not Isreal has no choice but to protect its people that's what civilized people do and Islam has something fundamentally wrong with it.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Obiossy(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
nigeria muslims always taking things personal,..why the proccession? Wetin concern our govt with invesion of gaza..the are jst looking for excuse to take up arms..
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by buchi17(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2014
We have enough problems as a nation now to handle. This could not be part of it, why not they go to Gaza there. Pls, let them be stopped by all means possible.
Dialogue is still the best so why protest.? If they love justice that much, what have they done to stop boko haram killings.
Nonsense demonstration that always lead to killing and destruction of properties. STOP THEM AT ALL COST BY ALL MEANS
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by kb83(m): 8:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Dis News by d OP,leaves out relevant details such as d shooting of d Military by an individual among d protesters,OP I think U r Biased in dis one.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Slimmos(m): 8:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Daninya1: Guys make i gist una wetin happen..for up to an hour,d boix in khaki waited patiently for d procession to end..it was peaceful sha,u gat radicals in a group..a member attempted to collect a rifle from a soldier so he opened fire at d tail end of d party as most of dem had passed..suddenly a member shot at a soldier on his arm so day all responded bck wit gun shotsss.day didnt run having confidence in dia charms n amulets..bfr eyes clear,over 15 of dem were in dia own pool of blood wit up to a hundred injured...dix is a first hand info...i was at PZ junction at dat time..
. You are right bro I was there also.....soldiers action was not intensional....d shia caused it all.......they like causing problem in zaria and always think they are above the law....they don't respect security agent at all...infact they don't even respect the state governor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by IAMBREEZY: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Terrible!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Slimmos(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Samgreguc:
u sure? By d way, "I heard" they had guns.
. It was one of the prostesters who want collect a gun from a soldier forcefuly and by that the shoot the soldier..dat was how soldier retaliate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2014
I still don't know why dis e.diats makes use of this facility called INTERNET u need to see COMMENTS extremely unpleasant. Later BUF.FOON will say western edu. Is a SIN.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Enahi(f): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Peaceful protest my a**,bunch of hypocrites. Protesting for what's none of your business,while millions of innocent Nigerians are been killed by Boko Haram. There is nothing peaceful about your religion,y'all bunch of nuisance and blood suckers.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2014
soldiers kill them protester and isreal kill them palestinians just for me

smileysoldiers kill them protester and isreal kill them palestinians just for me
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Obiossy(m): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Islamic movement the should go n fight those using the name of their allah to kill people
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Shevychen2: See how a young man lost his life. How many Palestinians have ever protested for anything concerning Nigerians Even other Arabs around Palestine like Egypt, etc are not protesting it is now someone in Nigeria. What is the protest meant to achieve??
RIP.
quds day is held on every last friday of Ramadan. This year's edition was as peaceful as others, but it came with a mark ; because of the massacre in gaza. They held posters of children and women being killed as a sign of solidarity. People all over the world are protesting against this, and does that mean palestinians have protested against anything bad happening to those people in their various countries b4 they'r reciprocating this gesture? Let's be rational 4 once.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by 5minsmadness: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Its been reported many times that boko haram also camouflage as Nigerian troops wearing military colours to commit crimes
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Enahi: Peaceful protest my a**,bunch of hypocrites. Protesting for what's none of your business,while millions of innocent Nigerians are been killed by Boko Haram. There is nothing peaceful about your religion,y'all bunch of nuisance and blood suckers.
the lady with otukpa-branch-yam-leg has spoken. U ar indeed, u ar a village gal!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by 1Dray(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
supercharged:

wow its up to that? 15,000 did any other Nigerian care? or evn the international community?? who do u think care abt a Nigerian Life?? No body gives a damn about a Nigga life... but just take a simple google search about protest around the world against Isrealis oppression against gaza. ithink its no crime to show a lil of that in NG.

Good, now that you have shown "a lil of that" why are you lamenting?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by sambisa5: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2014
jayseehe: there is more to this insurgency than we know... it is about religion, not politics... these terrorists are affiliated to each other

i will agree with you shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.