Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41134 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Jabioro: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Hillarious! I can't laugh and l can't cry,honestly am confused at behaviour of this people.,,.where to start, is nt clear,many commentator has said it many times without number,all l can say here whatever it is,muslim up north lack common sense.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by supercharged: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Lawprince: [b]Haba!!! I just got convinced that the problem with Nigeria is beyond its leadership. Citizens with no smallest sense of sympathy for humanity and human rights are the main reason why we deserve the demonic leadership we get. Our tribalism and religious sentiments have been more of an instrument of discord in the hands of the devil that Godliness.

Nigeria is peculiar in the sense that in no part of the world in no part of the world today will its people support any such clam down on any citizen's right to life and human dignity with so much pride and fulfilment as has just been displayed by many Nairalanders on this thread. If the attack had been against armed militants in support of Biafra or Oduduwa or something else, the reaction we will give will vary depending on what sentiment we are inclined to. This 'Nigerian' orientation is indeed very sad.

I hope a time comes when the Northerners will have respect for the lives and rights of the Southerners, and the Southerners will equally see lives as equal. When a Nigerian Muslim will see it as a duty to protect his Christian neighbours and vice versa.

But until then, we all remain indirect subjects of Shekau in line with our ideologies. The only difference between us and Abu Qaqa is that he is on the field and we are not. In fact, our ideologies only makes us a civilian wing of the Boko Haram.

God save Nigeria.[/b]

u can say that again... Nigerians are getting more ANIMAL-Like... wishing dead for their fellow Nigerians for no reason persay... but i think its more behind the keyboard, cus mehn! picturing al these NL comments in reality will be like that movie of Tom Cruise "War of the worlds"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by hushmail: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2014
i wonder why any reasonable person will choose to be protesting at this time, especially in d north.

Live no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Cant blame d soildiers, d procession may turn into killin of xristians and burnin of churches and public properties, even though dis is nt d right tym for dat procession of a tin, wen d issue of d bomb blast is on ground...RIP to d dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by otokx(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Wonderful pass wonder.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Mbediogu(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: shocked
have they demonstrated for Sambisa girls? Why demonstrate in Kaduna State of all places at a time like this? The Israeli - Palestinian issue is more political than religious. No group or individual should provoke the Federal government and Nigerian military now that the air is very delicate in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BJ4REEL(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Always looking for a way to cause mayhem!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by RisMas(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
quid:
^^ this is a deranged boko supporter or member.
grin grin grin
So, because i said my mind, im automatically a Boko supporter? shocked shocked
May That Boko Bomb Wipe Off your Dirty Nyansh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Jehoshua: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
ifeomabernard: When Hamas fired rocket into Isreal during d peace talk where were u guyz, mofos actin without thinkin, they ask for it and dey will get it in full!

I mean, all the way from Nigeria people are protesting about a fight they do not even know the history of. The real issues that concern us dont seem to bother them, which kind of cast doubts if these people really want the insurgents destroyed....just saying.
But it is still no reason for soldiers to gun down peaceful protesters at will. Its anarchy
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by myspnigeria: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2014
it is well wt d land
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by abrahamolusoji: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7: Its quite strange how our zombie soldiers will shoot at random at anybody especially defeceless protesters .
I wont be surprised if they should open fire soon on the bring our girls back group am not a muslem but certainly this shooting cant be justified .
Dnt jst believe what d so called Sahara reporters say; the Nig Army will nt attack unless when attacked first...get to Zaria and u'll get d details. Nobody talks abt a maimed sldr in his bid to ensure peace,bt blow d trumpets on retaliatn on persns whose intent is questnble
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by RisMas(m): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2014
poiZon:

another demented n castrated f00l... na hunger go kill you. shebi na jona be GOC FOR that sh1thole zaria? kano now a pdp state abi, useless pig!
The Last Time i checked, He is the commander in Thief, The buck stops on his table...
So, Na me be Pig abi? Ko Ni Da fun Iyalaya re angry .... Ndiara angry Uwakaaaa angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by samplegirl(f): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
The real people who sympathize with Palistinians are the people who go to Gaza and are ready to die for Gaza cause any other thing than that is NONSENSE!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2014
quid: why did they not protest all the while boko was murdering up to 15,000 people in the north-east

This is d most reasonable comment on this post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
Sheikh zakzakgy is peace loving but his followers are radicals...in btw,if nt for him,Federal College Of Education Zaria and ABU Kongo will have been non-existence by nw...his radical boix have prevented attacks on dix institution...d most hit are female studnt wu will be gang molested...
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2014
RisMas:
grin grin grin
So, because i said my mind, im automatically a Boko supporter? shocked shocked
May That Boko Bomb Wipe Off your Dirty Nyansh tongue tongue tongue
^^ and boko "brilliant" approach is to bomb those who say their minds. . ?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by shizzleStar: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Rest in a thousand pieces cool

and why is it the mofo making all the headline, was he the only one killed? is he more important than the other mofos killed? anyways for all i care, let them rot in hell. Barst.ards angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
sexylogan:

Exactly. When I first saw the Zaria riot issue, I thought they wer protesting the bomb attacks in Kaduna.

The Palestinians don't even know that they exist but year in year out Zaria Shias protest up and down and disturb everybody.

U mite not undastbd wat'z goin on btw dem... Diz guyz ar afiliated wit Terorist...........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by abrahamolusoji: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2014
towsyne: c d fools wey suppose protect citizen dey shoot dem

if na SAMBISA dey are told to go na den dem go dey give silly excuse like Oga my wife just deliver OR Oga i no well i wan go clinic

mtchewwn fools of the 1st order
Buy d recruitment form na. Wen u get to yobe, I bet u'll regret these balderdash u uttered. And understand hw ur politicians are sabotaging efforts. Pls wake up. So many sldrs av given up dia lives dat u may hav urs.if they easily giv such excuses as u recanted then Boko boys wld av penetrated d lenght and breadth of dis ctry since and who knows, they might even have visited u as part of dia annihilatn campaign...wake up bro
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
pappilo: 32 Israelis dead, 31 of those were soldiers. 800 palestinians dead, 700 of those were civilians including women and children.

I thought terrorists were the ones who killed civilians.
Israel put their soldiers in d front of civilians while HAMAS hide at d back of civilians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by shizzleStar: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2014
Titiluvly: These pple are d dumbest set of people in Nigeria,,they never protestd for innocent Nigerians that are bin killed daily by BH,here they are protestin for pple miles away from home,pple that don't giv a f**k abt them...mtchew!
That is mild.

They are tyhe dumbest, most brainwashed, deluded, hypocritic and iddiottic set of Nigerians angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by phineas: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Everyone has a right to protest,but this one was completely insensitive.

Wrong time- within days of twin bomblasts in one city,wrong place,wrong topic.

If they trully had noble intentions,they could have held candles in their mosques and taken pictures,or held placards on a large field and taken pictures,that would have been deemed peaceful,but to troop out enmass in a city with heavy military presence few days after a major bombing,sorry 2, to protest a foreign policy/military invasion....

I'm most postive that protest was not authorized.That act was not only capable of breaching the public peace,it was also stupid and unpatroitic.The organizers ought to be chastized seriously to serve as a deterent for such in future.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Guys make i gist una wetin happen..for up to an hour,d boix in khaki waited patiently for d procession to end..it was peaceful sha,u gat radicals in a group..a member attempted to collect a rifle from a soldier so he opened fire at d tail end of d party as most of dem had passed..suddenly a member shot at a soldier on his arm so day all responded bck wit gun shotsss.day didnt run having confidence in dia charms n amulets..bfr eyes clear,over 15 of dem were in dia own pool of blood wit up to a hundred injured...dix is a first hand info...i was at PZ junction at dat time..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by greggng: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2014
I ve said it in many fora that this country should be divided along north and south. The north should ve there dream islamic state while the south who has history of religious tolorance should have there own country. There are moslims in the south but they re very tolorant and caring. My next door nebor is an alfa .he is peace loving man that everyone pay him homage to seek advice. Instead of remaining in a marriage that doesn't work I believe is better we separate and leave peacefully

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Samgreguc(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Mubby4luv: It's too early for stup!d!ty don't yo tink?
u sure? By d way, "I heard" they had guns.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by sarutobie(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2014
give me one good reason just one, why the 'majority' of northern muslims are not directly or indirectly in support of Boko-Haram...lets face it and tell ourselves the truth, what they are protesting (and dying for) is what Boko-Haram haram is actually fighting for, 'the emancipation of a muslim state'....ironically it is what hamas is fighting for too..it is a worldwide fever for these guys..
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Habeyy(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerians and this senseless attitude..if I hear protesting for who ..hamas or what ..they neva condemn dem BH boys...na make dem go Gazza strip now...there is a road in sambissa that leads to east Jerusalem ...smh for there lost course...
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by poiZon: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2014
RisMas:
The Last Time i checked, He is the commander in Thief, The buck stops on his table...
So, Na me be Pig abi? Ko Ni Da fun Iyalaya re angry .... Ndiara angry Uwakaaaa angry

u be big mumu o, ur mumuism is institutionalized n its crown with A RED CAP. go grow urself some bRAINS ebot ikot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.