Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638411 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:

Introverts getting married is wrong very wrong. They should first treat themselves of introversion. angry Because Introversion is a personality disorder, social disorder and mental disorder.

By the way, I am an introvert, and I know I have mental problem, that need to fix but entering any relationship or even getting married. angry
grin funny dude
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:

Introverts getting married is wrong very wrong. They should first treat themselves of introversion. angry Because Introversion is a personality disorder, social disorder and mental disorder.

By the way, I am an introvert, and I know I have mental problem, that need to fix but entering any relationship or even getting married. angry

Lol... grin

Are you trying to be sarcastic or just ignorant

Please , do see a psychiatrist or a therapist if you have all the above bolded you mentioned. Your mental health is important.

But I don't think you are introverted, you are just in need of help for other issues. And anybody can have these issues too.

Peace out!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
maeola:

Lol... grin

Please , do see a psychiatrist or a therapist if you have all the above bolded you mentioned. Your mental health is important.

But I don't think you are introverted, you are just in need of help for other issues. And anybody can have these issues too.

Peace out!

He kuku didn't dispute your assertions. He affirmed it himself. He said and quote " I am an introvert and I have mental problem.."

What introversion has to do with mental problem, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by David2O(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
babtoundey:

He kuku didn't dispute your assertions. He affirmed it himself. He said and quote " I am an introvert and I have mental problem.."

grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
maeola:

Lol... grin

Peace out!
I am an introvert, because all my traits checks out with introversion. angry So I am not ignorant.

Psychiatrist dont help at all.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Axiel99:

grin funny dude
what is funny about what I said?
This is the reason true introvert can never get help because people call us jokers angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
you hv other issues u dealing with , not all intoverts are like you
These issues are introverts issues. E.g shyness, social anxiety disorder, multiple personalities disorder, - 0 low self esteem.

How can a human being ( a social animal) not have the ability to socialize? That is abnormal now angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
babtoundey:

alot, loneliness can lead to suicide, someone becoming a sociopath. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
that’s not true please..some introverts hv other issues , don’t mean that’s how introverts generally are
people that don't have this issues are not introverts
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
These issues are introverts issues. E.g shyness, social anxiety disorder, multiple personalities disorder, - 0 low self esteem.

How can a human being ( a social animal) not have the ability to socialize? That is abnormal now angry
it’s not like that for all introverts,, just the way some extroverts hv low self esteem, there r introverts who don’t hv low self esteem. Just the same way we hv extroverts who r shy. So u are not correct with that generalization

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
alot, loneliness can lead to suicide, someone becoming a sociopath. angry

And the ones that are outgoings and sociable don't suffer loneliness, depression and other traits that breed suicidal thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
it’s not like that for all introverts,, just the way some extroverts hv low self esteem, there r introverts who don’t hv low self esteem. Just the same way we hv extroverts who r shy. So u are not correct with that generalization
someone with low self esteem won't be able to relate with people face to face.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
people that don't have this issues are not introverts
u r very wrong , not all introvert , r mentally weak . Some just like staying indoors . So introverts don’t hv friends too right?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
babtoundey:

And the ones that are outgoings and sociable don't suffer loneliness, depression and other traits that breed suicidal thoughts?
they can suffer depression. But my point is introverts who suffer from loneliness can result to suicide if the Introversion is not healed. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
someone with low self esteem won't be able to relate with people face to face.
that’s a sick mentality of what introversion is

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
u r very wrong , not all introvert , r mentally weak . Some just like staying indoors . So introverts don’t hv friends too right?
if you don't have friends, or don't go out, it will be difficult to develop your mental strength. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
if you don't have friends, or don't go out, it will be difficult to develop your mental strength. angry
that’s not for everyone , many introverts hv friends. Introverts r mentally strong. They can do without anyone

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
that’s a sick mentality of what introversion is
you are correct, Introversion is a mentally sickness. If people know, they won't be pushing us to hard to socialize, which usually result to public degrace, heavy self destroying insults. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Theundertaker:
that’s not for everyone , many introverts hv friends. Introverts r mentally strong. They can do without anyone
so where are you going to put me, that is mentally weak, has social anxiety disorder, personality disorder, very low self esteem, terrible speaking ability, and many more.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
babtoundey:

Lol...I'm afraid for the guy ni.... undecided

I'm also curious about that too. Because me that I alike my alone time so much, there's never enough of it sef. lipsrsealed

All in all, if being introverted is madness, I should kuku be termed clinically insane angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
I am an introvert, because all my traits checks out with introversion. angry So I am not ignorant.

Psychiatrist dont help at all.

Okay boss, I get you. All you need is a good dose of happy pills and witty friends.. wink... I'm just saying ni o... smiley
And no, you aren't ignorant too.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by purplecoco(f): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:

Being an introvert is not a personality or mental disorder just like being an extrovert isn’t a personality disorder. You having those other traits has nothing with you being an introvert. An extrovert can have those traits too. You simply need to work on those traits yourself, because you have associated it with being introverted. An introvert choosing to stay at home to be alone or do other creative things because you enjoy a solitary experience than being in a club partying all night, isn’t a disorder. If you have friends that you relate with, you won’t feel those other traits for example: loneliness, when you alone. When you have an excessive isolation that can lead to depression and other mental health issues. So you need to work on yourself, that’s all I can say.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Theundertaker(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
so where are you going to put me, that is mentally weak, has social anxiety disorder, personality disorder, very low self esteem, terrible speaking ability, and many more.
u r an introvert quite alright , but not all intoverts hv all these issues u hv , some can be just low self esteem, I think I am shy also , but I don’t hv low self esteem, I hv dated , I can talk to anyone I want to talk to but I just don’t want to, I still don’t understand the personality disorder part , but I don’t think I hv that . And I am the most introvert dude u can meet . I got a mean face also. People can talk to me and I respond perfectly but many don’t hv the courage to cause they think I am mean . It’s really not that way . Some people r introverts because of their mental state , while some r introverts cause they r introverts . They just love their own company , even with people around them . They rather stay put .

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2020
Being an introvert or extrovert is the base of an individual's makeup. Regardless of personality type, a person can have mental or psychological problems - this has nothing to do with their personality type. It is a separate condition that should be treated.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
they can suffer depression. But my point is introverts who suffer from loneliness can result to suicide if the Introversion is not healed. angry

You talk of healing introversion.. how much success have you attained changing your masculine gender to feminine gender or the other way round?

You can be surrounded with the whole world and still feel lonely and depressed. So pinning introversion with depression, mental whatever (that needs healing) is absolutely out of place

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
maeola:

Lol...I'm afraid for the guy ni.... undecided

I'm also curious about that too. Because me that I alike my alone time so much, there's never enough of it sef. lipsrsealed

All in all, if being introverted is madness, I should kuku be termed clinically insane angry

lol.. Insanity that borders on creativity, contentment and fulfilment. Isn't that a bright colour of madness?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
babtoundey:

lol.. Insanity that borders on creativity, contentment and fulfilment. Isn't that a bright colour of madness?

Very bright!!! cool grin...I like it like that!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Theundertaker:
u r an introvert quite alright , but not all intoverts hv all these issues u hv , some can be just low self esteem, I think I am shy also , but I don’t hv low self esteem, I hv dated , I can talk to anyone I want to talk to but I just don’t want to, I still don’t understand the personality disorder part , but I don’t think I hv that . And I am the most introvert dude u can meet . I got a mean face also. People can talk to me and I respond perfectly but many don’t hv the courage to cause they think I am mean . It’s really not that way . Some people r introverts because of their mental state , while some r introverts cause they r introverts . They just love their own company , even with people around them . They rather stay put .
you are not an introvert from my own view. The things you listed, are only possible for me in my dreams. Even my imaginations constantly reject them. angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
maeola:

Okay boss, I get you. All you need is a good dose of happy pills and witty friends.. wink... I'm just saying ni o... smiley
And no, you aren't ignorant too.
where can I buy happy pills?
And making friends is very hard. angry

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
purplecoco:
Being an introvert is not a personality or mental disorder just like being an extrovert isn’t a personality disorder. You having those other traits has nothing with you being an introvert. An extrovert can have those traits too. You simply need to work on those traits yourself, because you have associated it with being introverted. An introvert choosing to stay at home to be alone or do other creative things because you enjoy a solitary experience than being in a club partying all night, isn’t a disorder. If you have friends that you relate with, you won’t feel those other traits for example: loneliness, when you alone. When you have an excessive isolation that can lead to depression and other mental health issues. So you need to work on yourself, that’s all I can say.
I don't friends because I am very boring and not informed with current stuff. But if I am not an introvert, I will have friends and loneliness and other mental issues won't be a problem.

They are lot of negatives with being an introvert compared to extrovert.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
babtoundey:

You talk of healing introversion.. how much success have you attained changing your masculine gender to feminine gender or the other way round?

You can be surrounded with the whole world and still feel lonely and depressed. So pinning introversion with depression, mental whatever (that needs healing) is absolutely out of place
I don't understand your first statement.

If I am surrounded by the whole world, I will have someone to talk to if I am depressed but as an introvert it is not possible.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:

I don't understand your first statement.

If I am surrounded by the whole world, I will have someone to talk to if I am depressed but as an introvert it is not possible.

It simply means you can't (no matter how hard you try) stop being who you are. You can only adapt with your situation and make great use of its dividends.

Who now tells you you will have no one to talk to or look out for you because you're an introvert? I don't get your definition of introversion but I know being an introvert doesn't make youa pariah, an outcast, or a misfit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.