Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (669416 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (301) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
tot:

Why you no post your own pic now, abi you no get?

No one asked for it smiley

Happy sunday kiss
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Albertone:

No one asked for it smiley

Happy sunday kiss

Yeah right!

Happy Sunday to you too.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by MamaGold4u: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

Yeah right!

Happy Sunday to you too.

After every every,you still no later post am. undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Albertone:

undecided undecided na your mouth, you can continue to rewind and repeat, asking the same question over and over again. You know, just like a for loop.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Albertone:

How you go even expect make she post am.
Guy! You sef!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
iamyemiakins:

How you go even expect make she post am.

Guy! You sef!

You think I too can post my picture just cos a random person asked?
Life no serious reach all these level oo
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

[s]
Exactly.
The Nigerian culture and way of life is extremely extroverted, that is why they tend to see introverts as proud until they get to know them better.[/s]
shut it there , you hv pride

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Liliantalks: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
tot:
[s]What is going on here? Abi you people have shacked Hennessey before coming online[/s] lipsrsealed
YIMU

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Professorcplus(m): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Happy New month peers! Hope it's not too late �
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Albertone:

You think I too can post my picture just cos a random person asked?
Life no serious reach all these level oo

Haha..exactly. now you get my point.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Professorcplus:
Happy New month peers! Hope it's not too late �

Happy new month to you too! Better late than never.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
tot:

Haha..exactly. now you get my point.

shush! undecided

And You felt the insult was a nice reply.What type of introvert are you guys?Y'all are too serious for my liking. undecided undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tot(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Albertone:

shush! undecided

And You felt the insult was a nice reply.What type of introvert are you guys?Y'all are too serious for my liking. undecided undecided

cheesy e don vex
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Pweetyccee(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Introvert suck sad sad sad
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Yes it does sometimes.
But most things suck sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pweetyccee:
life sucks

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good evening house. Biko borrow me small space, I'm kukuma your distant cousin.

Dear Mamatwiny, I was referred to your story today and only read the last page on the diary so far. Oh my, I'm so disgusted with what you've had to endeavour and felt like sending you e-hugs. Please dont allow things to affect your sanity at all. Simply intensify your efforts to emigrate with your son. It is well sis...may God and His host of angels settle you. Pele darling.

And about that werey girl, try to catch her in the act with him on camera so you can send the clips to her people. You dont have to do it yourself, you could invest in that camera or kukuma pay a PI. Your safety and that of your son is of great concern to me o....shes too bold for comfort biko. Good luck.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mezico96(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2021
It's been a while guys...
Pls I need epp oo

My landlady just bought a wolf she calls dog, me I don't really have a good story with that thing oo and I close late from work

By my calculation,she will free it at night, ahh, night oo, when am tired from work and will have no strength to even run, even if I try I can't outrun that thing.

Should I pack out or spend some fews days with that wolf, maybe we can understand each other

I don't want to be eaten as dinner
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babtoundey(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
mezico96:
Pls I need epp oo

My landlady just bought a wolf she calls dog, me I don't really have a good story with that thing oo and I close late from work

By my calculation,she will free it at night, ahh, night oo, when am tired from work and will have no strength to even run, even if I try I can't outrun that thing.

Should I pack out or spend some fews days with that wolf, maybe we can understand each other

You too get yourself another wolf, a fiercer and vile one for that matter. If you can afford more than one, get two. Make sure your wolf(ves) are always in your company. If the wolf tries attacking you on your way back from work, set your own wolf(ves) at it and watch them devour it alive. simple something.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
mezico96:
Pls I need epp oo

Talk to her about releasing it only when you are back from work.
why will you be inconvenienced when you are paying rent?

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mezico96(m): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2021
babtoundey:

You too get yourself another wolf, a fiercer and vile one for that matter. If you can afford more than one, get two. Make sure your wolf(ves) are always in your company. If the wolf tries attacking you on your way back from work, set your own wolf(ves) at it and watch them devour it alive. simple something.

I don't really stay home, even on weekends... I leave by 7am and return 10 or 11pm

So keeping those things is just impossible
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mezico96(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2021
Albertone:
Talk to her about releasing it only when you are back from work.
why will you be inconvenienced when you are paying rent?

Okay... I try to talk to her

Thanks
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TripA(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
this thread has gone through dogs

I haven't posted anything with this account for a while ....I had this such wild plans after exams I'mma do this and do that ...only to get home and not do anything for a week but lay on my bed watch movies

the crazy part most of my friends are in town
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sweetveek(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2021
mezico96:

I don't really stay home, even on weekends... I leave by 7am and return 10 or 11pm

So keeping those things is just impossible
sad wow,you leave home 7am and return 10pm and your landlady is okay with it?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please do introverts cheat in relationship??

like do they love with there all, and how easy it is for a guy to get an introverted girlfriend

I anticipate answers to the above questions. thank you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tablechair:
Please do introverts cheat in relationship??

like do they love with there all, and how easy it is for a guy to get an introverted girlfriend

I anticipate answers to the above questions. thank you.

Lol... personally, it takes a lot of will power for me to stay in a relationship because I tend to forget I have a relationship undecided talk more of cheating. I'm too comfortable being by myself most times that I barely connect with another person on an emotional level ( p.s it sucks sometimes).

No, I don't love with my all. Infact I just found out that I may likely be an an asexual introvert shocked
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
maeola:

Lol... personally, it takes a lot of will power for me to stay in a relationship because I tend to forget I have a relationship undecided talk more of cheating. I'm too comfortable being by myself most times that I barely connect with another person on an emotional level ( p.s it sucks sometimes).

No, I don't love with my all. Infact I just found out that I may likely be an an asexual introvert shocked
Wow!
To forget your in a relationship and not flirt with the other gender is a virtue....

I thought introvert's get in relationships that leads to marriage or something....

Talking of asexual, if you were to admire the company of a guy, what would that be..

All my life, the best thing that'll happen to me is to have an introverted girlfriend (not now though)
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tablechair:
Wow!
To forget your in a relationship and not flirt with the other gender is a virtue....

I thought introvert's get in relationships that leads to marriage or something....

Talking of asexual, if you were to admire the company of a guy, what would that be..

All my life, the best thing that'll happen to me is to have an introverted girlfriend (not now though)

At the bolded,I will say those who did are very lucky people!

Lol, I think I relate well with guys on an intellectual level and do enjoy their company most times. At least, I'm good friends with guys though I have fewer female friends smiley

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
maeola:

Lol, I think I relate well with guys on an intellectual level and do enjoy their company most times. At least, I'm good friends with guys though I have fewer female friends smiley
That's nice! Well the goal is to always stay happy..

Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
maeola:

That's nice. The goal is to always stay happy..

Thanks for filling me in!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (301) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.