Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638781 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by treziMcCarthy: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
starbuck:

Better forget going and send a simple text and if possible request for account details..

That's bad bro, I'm sure you will be getting a load of excuse on your wedding day.

Introverts lifestyle won't help you.

Start being social and remove the mindset of what people are feeling about you..

Life out there is fun... You are missing out bro.

Just an advise from an introvert to an ambivert.

10 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
clothingonline:

Tell me one thing money can buy u think u can have enough?

Breast implants grin

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by clothingonline(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
sisisioge:

Breast implants grin
Lol you did one ?
Which location
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Drella(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
treziMcCarthy:

Start looking out to some of your friends that like going out, tell them you would like to go out with them incase they want to go out, look for a game you like or that interest you, start going there or a gym... But I started going to play snuka started making friends there.

But first, you need to beat your anxiety of staying in the crowd, that's the problem of introvert, ANXIETY.
Trust me anxiety is our worse enemy, he makes you think outside reality.

Once you can remove anxiety in you... The rest of the world will welcome you.

Omoo let me goan make money first grin

Thanks tho!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ftheophilous(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Watermountains:

So by that concept you’re basically saying money will solve our problems as Africans smh. The problems we face as Africans is bigger than paper money. But most of us aren’t ready to sit down and have this conversation.
Now don’t get me wrong, money may buy temporary happiness but definitely not permanent happiness.
AG is one of the people that said it best, “ Money no dey bring happiness
Na when I get money I realize oo”
Only people that worship material things will say money bring happiness. Money is somewhat necessary to some extent in the time we are living but it shouldn’t be making people forget about the simplicity of life. Until you see money then you cannot conclude on money buying happiness.
Lol...citing AG baby as example won't cut it out for you here. It's like comparing a house cat to a bobcat, there are levels to their seeming similarity. If Jeff Bezos can give such a quote, then I'll be ready to rescind my assertion. Anyway, glad to know that you agree that money can buy happiness too.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Watermountains(f): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Ftheophilous:

Lol...citing AG baby as example won't cut it out for you here. It's like comparing a house cat to a bobcat, there are levels to their seeming similarity. If Jeff Bezos can give such a quote, then I'll be ready to rescind my assertion. Anyway, glad to know that you agree that money can buy happiness too.

It cut it for me maybe not for you. And I said temporary not permanent meaning technically it doesn’t and you cannot compare a not only privileged but european man to any African.
Try again, never.
You wasn’t lying when you said you need a body and soul cleansing but you need a spiritual and mental cleansing to add lol smh

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ftheophilous(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Watermountains:

It cut it for me maybe not for you. And I said temporary not permanent meaning technically it doesn’t and you cannot compare a not only privileged but european man to any African.
Try again, never.
You wasn’t lying when you said you need a body and soul cleansing but you need a spiritual and mental cleansing to add lol smh
Looks like you are trying to convince yourself much less me or anyone else on here for that matter.

Of course, anyone can be happy, whether rich or poor, as well as sad. Except the sadness of these poor people wasn't caused by poverty, money will definitely make a poor man happy.

Remember maslow's hierarchy of needs. Before on can even satisfy the most basic of these needs in our modern society, money is paramount not to talk of those needs higher in the hierarchy.

Whether a person has money or not, being sad at one point in time is inevitable because this feeling is triggered by external factors that disrupt the internal balance of the hormones responsible for it, but give a poor man money, I assure you he is definitely going to be happy.

Ps: I don't recall saying the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Watermountains(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Ftheophilous:

Looks like you are trying to convince yourself much less me or anyone else on here for that matter.

Of course, anyone can be happy, whether rich or poor, as well as sad. Except the sadness of these poor people wasn't caused by poverty, money will definitely make a poor man happy.

Remember maslow's hierarchy of needs. Before on can even satisfy the most basic of these needs in our modern society, money is paramount not to talk of those needs higher in the hierarchy.

Whether a person has money or not, being sad at one point in time is inevitable because this feeling is triggered by external factors that disrupt the internal balance of the hormones responsible for it, but give a poor man money, I assure you he is definitely going to be happy.

Ps: I don't recall saying the bolded.

Not reading that. Enjoy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Ftheophilous(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Watermountains:

Not reading that. Enjoy smiley
Yeah, no problem. The post wasn't actually meant for you alone in the first place but also for those impressionable ones you are trying to confuse that financial freedom doesn't bring happiness. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Munando: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hi House!
Been a while I visited this thread.
It’s really nice to find other people with similar personality as mine here.
In my early 30s and still struggling with public speaking and this is causing me serious concern.
Other than that, I could be friendly and easy going when I want to be…but I prefer being alone most of the time (I spend too much time in my head��‍♀️), avoid social gatherings as much as possible but I try to enjoy my few outings very well because I know it will take a while to get myself out again.
I have tried joining Toastmasters and a couple of church groups in the past, but just couldn’t cope so I gave up….sigh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Watermountains(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ftheophilous:

Yeah, no problem. The post wasn't actually meant for you alone in the first place but also for those impressionable ones you are trying to confuse that financial freedom doesn't bring happiness. Enjoy.

Keep worshipping money. Well done. lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HoneyWholesaler: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's said that roughly one third to half of the world’s population is made up of introverts.

(P.S. If you need the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, then contact us through our signature. Thank you.)
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FIFApresident1(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by debbydams(f): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Munando:
Hi House!
Been a while I visited this thread.
It’s really nice to find other people with similar personality as mine here.
In my early 30s and still struggling with public speaking and this is causing me serious concern.
Other than that, I could be friendly and easy going when I want to be…but I prefer being alone most of the time (I spend too much time in my head��‍♀️), avoid social gatherings as much as possible but I try to enjoy my few outings very well because I know it will take a while to get myself out again.
I have tried joining Toastmasters and a couple of church groups in the past, but just couldn’t cope so I gave up….sigh!
Pele
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Albertone(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
debbydams:
Pele

So what should he do with your sorry na? undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ebenezer880(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Humm

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Almost 5m views
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Uniquisite: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by waploger(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is there like a group meeting every year, i could really use some friends....
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Natana: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stay scheming,keep humans at bay
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HoneyWholesaler: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Johnman400: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
[17/12, 20:15] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WN3B4pTPqY
[17/12, 20:17] Welcome My Xmas Parckage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-dB0LGpyc
[18/12, 11:54] Welcome My Xmas Parckage: https://youtube.com/shorts/scrh-nMEjKU?feature=share
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dunsin125: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2021
Any lady in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Joeyfizzo: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Na quiet ppl bad pass....I love introvert babes ...Dem dey Bleep Wella on d low

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Johnman400: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Obj and all obas in yoruba land in trouble,Share this video let it reach the hand of obj and obas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7x9Z9CsNI.....kind share this video and subscribe pls....
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Mcxtraglitz: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
The real introverts in this space have never said anything since they started following...

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good day everyone, merry Christmas.

I previously posted about the problem I am facing as an introvert. But now things are getting bad. I lost my mother in October this year. And she is only one I talk to frequently. This has made my fell in deep depression and illness. I have tried googling and trying the treatments for depression and overthinking but its not working. I seriously need help now.

I don't want to tell my dad and siblings because I don't want to add to the existing situations.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone, merry Christmas.

I previously posted about the problem I am facing as an introvert. But now things are getting bad. I lost my mother in October this year. And she is only one I talk to frequently. This has made my fell in deep depression and illness. I have tried googling and trying the treatments for depression and overthinking but its not working. I seriously need help now.

I don't want to tell my dad and siblings because I don't want to add to the existing situations.

Sorry about your loss.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Johnman400: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Johnman400: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.