Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (638818 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by herald9: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gaggi:

Some have eyes but cannot see. I gave u a screenshot. U definitely know nothing about rap songs. Ur Mr J.Cole lifted it from Nas verbatim, he rapped using Nas exact lyrics as a form of paying homage to Nas. The song itself has a remix ft Nas. J.Cole was still peeing in his pants when those words were originally composed by the legend himself. U should be thanking me for schooling u and teaching u the history of the lyrics u are using as ur signature.
Sorry... am not really into Nas... I only downloaded the song cause J. Cole sang it..
i have few Nas' songs on my playlists...i knw he is good but their time has passed thats why i didnt care to download his own version...
I knw Nas et eminem had stories to tell...but J.Cole summarized it all smiley

Now telling me I knw nothing abt raps is totally unacceptable...
Unless u show me ur first album nd i'll check out ur lyrical strenght nd d stories u got to tell...

No b say u don dey listen to Nas u com feel lyk king kong...no b everybodi dey shw off undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Olarewajub: Sincerely, i don't experience such. How are you enjoying your weekend?
my weekend going smooth.. Been indoors.
Me + Music + Internet= MyPerfectlife

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
J0nyb0y:
my weekend going smooth.. Been indoors.
Me + Music + Internet= MyPerfectlife
Same here, but wish i could do some gaming or watch a movie.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
How are you guys enjoying your weekend?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by J0nyb0y(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Olarewajub: Same here, but wish i could do some gaming or watch a movie.
genres of movies i love are action, sci-fi, thrilling, fantasy, intelligence oriented..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
J0nyb0y:
genres of movies i love are action, sci-fi, thrilling, fantasy, intelligence oriented..
and high school movies for me. I've only watched like 8 movies since the beginning of the year.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by MsAnne(f): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Present sir grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Olarewajub: How are you guys enjoying your weekend?
same way I do everyday, alone with ma tots all day long
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
polymathic: same way I do everyday, alone with ma tots all day long
I see. Anyhow sha, it is well.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
MsAnne: Present sir grin
Present whaaat? Why did you come late? You better share your experience being an introvert or else...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by anthoniaz(f): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
I keep to myself and people feel I'm proud.Sometimes I'm too careful in a bid not to step on people's toes but at the end they think I'm feeling big.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by GreyBlood: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
mstik: Ummmm, am an introvert and I HATE crowds.....and meeting new people, of course undecided
are u really an introvert?
You are among the numerous monikers I see here creating different threads and never deterred to rebuke anybody that tries to get at you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by GreyBlood: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2014
I could remember joining a group in the church den just to improve on ma social skills. Oboy! E no easy o smiley na me be d youngest person wey dey d group, others na mostly older women.

Every saturday na so so church we dey sweep; infact we dey sweep the whole compound join.I no knw wetin carry me go join them o. The worst be say those women no dey feel am undecided. I no knw weda na Sweepers Club I go join. At a time my waist come begin pain me. Any time wey I remember say we get meeting I go begin lose weight embarassed cos I knw say e go end with "pls come with ur brooms on saturday". Na God saved me that time b4 I come run leave them.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mstik(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Maybe that's why I'm quiet because people tend to irritate me and I won't Hesitate to slap their asss if they do. And I don't go around creating stupid threads. Because two of my threads got on fp at the same time just shows they are indeed not stupid.
GreyBlood: are u really an introvert?
You are among the numerous monikers I see here creating different threads and never deterred to rebuke anybody that tries to get at you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreyBlood: I could remember joining a group in the church den just to improve on ma social skills. Oboy! E no easy o smiley na me be d youngest person wey dey d group, others na mostly older women.

Every saturday na so so church we dey sweep; infact we dey sweep the whole compound join.I no knw wetin carry me go join them o. The worst be say those women no dey feel am undecided. I no knw weda na Sweepers Club I go join. At a time my waist come begin pain me. Any time wey I remember say we get meeting I go begin lose weight embarassed cos I knw say e go end with "pls come with ur brooms on saturday". Na God saved me that time b4 I come run leave them.
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Annais(f): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
I love people-watching but don't really like them around me. Though I can tolerate them if they are my friends but I won't contribute much to their discussions.

I try to get along with people it gets tiring and it gives me headache sometimes. I LOVE being alone with my thoughts, reading or watching a movie. I tend to think too much when having a conversation to avoid grammatical mistakes...

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
anthoniaz: I keep to myself and people feel I'm proud.Sometimes I'm too careful in a bid not to step on people's toes but at the end they think I'm feeling big.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Annais: I love people-watching but don't really like them around me. Though I can tolerate them if they are my friends but I won't contribute much to their discussions.

I try to get along with people it gets tiring and it gives me headache sometimes. I LOVE being alone with my thoughts, reading or watching a movie. I tend to think too much when having a conversation to avoid grammatical mistakes...
You do know that you ain't going to be alone forever, how do you plan to deal with that?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Annais(f): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author Olarewajub] You do know that you ain't going to be alone forever, how do you plan to deal with that?[/quote]
Yes, I know. Would really like to make friends but my problem is keeping them.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by GreyBlood: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
mstik: Maybe that's why I'm quiet because people tend to irritate me and I won't Hesitate to slap their asss if they do. And I don't go around creating stupid threads. Because two of my threads got on fp at the same time just shows they are indeed not stupid.
oh! Sorry; I never meant "silly" threads, just checked now and hv confirmed u didn't create much threads cool

abeg o, no slap pple's asss too hard cos u might soil ur hands with shiiits someday

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Annais:
Yes, I know. Would really like to make friends but my problem is keeping them.
. Do you intend doing anything about it for now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
GreyBlood: oh! Sorry; I never meant "silly" threads, just checked now and hv confirmed u didn't create much threads cool

abeg o, no slap pple's asss too hard cos u might soil ur hands with shiiits someday
Life is too exiting to be slaping people.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Happy weekend Djtm . Are you a dj (introvert dj)?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olarewajub: Happy weekend Djtm . Are you a dj (introvert dj)?
lol. Nope
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Annais(f): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
If I canembarassed
Olarewajub: . Do you intend doing anything about it for now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Annais: If I canembarassed
Have you tried joing a group in your local church or school?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Alexsmith20(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
J0nyb0y:
from articles and books av read, most emphasize on going out of our comfort zone., talking to random people anywhere we find ourselves....
Also heard ladies love shy guys. Lol dont know how true
yea thats wat dey ar all sayn "gettin out of confort zone" dont know if it really works...
Come of it!!! GALS DNT LIKE SHY GUYS!!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
A big nope :-D . How was your day? Don't tell it was boring/indoor all through.
Djtm:
lol. Nope
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Djtm(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olarewajub: A big nope :-D . How was your day? Don't tell it was boring/indoor all through.
Nanana, I went to church. Apart from that, it's just another normal day.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Annais(f): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am in a service group in church. Frankly, that's the only place I really mix with people.
I'm not a student.
Olarewajub: Have you tried joing a group in your local church or school?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Annais: I am in a service group in church. Frankly, that's the only place I really mix with people.
I'm not a student.
Thats good. With time, you will surely improve. #TeamIntrovert4Life
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Djtm:
Nanana, I went to church. Apart from that, it's just another normal day.
Did you pray for the peace of our beloved country Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.