Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (45443 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Asari-dokubo Beats Drum Of War, Gives FG Ultimatum / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by elohorayodele: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Abeg war no good. Them say who nor go nor know. Famine and death on a massive scale
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by DECOtech(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Why do you think Lucifer loves me?
Who said anything abt love, or lucifer?
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
proudly233: Them need to shut down nairaland

Ogakpatakpata you have the go ahead, do the needful.

Threat to National security
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
declaro:

Thank you OP for reminding us that the threat of war is very real in Nigeria. Unfortunately many of us youths, specifically those who were born after the Civil War, have only romanticised versions of it. They quote things like “war is peace” and other ridiculous statements made by rogues who started or gained from wars. I wish they would quote the ordinary people who were butchered or starved to death by war. I wish they would quote women who were Molested and mutilated by foot soldiers, I wish they would quote the innocent children who cried helplessly while their hungry stomachs rumbled. I wish they would imagine the terror that stalked everyone, the stench of death and blood, the frantic pleadings before the victim was hacked to death.

War is ugly my friends. It is during war that you realise your neighbour will turn against you just to stay alive. You will give your attackers money, jewellery, and all your valued possessions. But they will ask for your head instead. Nothing will give them greater joy than watching you die.

Before they do that, they will bring your loved ones before you and make you watch while they commit the most horrific torture on them. They will brutally gang-molest your wife, mother, sisters and daughters without listening to their pleadings. Not content with that, they will forcefully ram sticks or rods into their private parts. You will look on helplessly as your loved ones slowly but painfully bleed to death. Your sons, father, husband or brothers will not be spared, they will be castrated in front of you before being beheaded.
War is not pretty.

Learn from the Tutsi Rwandans, they experienced unimaginable horrors. The survivors are not better than the dead. They still wake up in cold sweat from nightmares. They still hear the screams and smell the stench of rotting bodies. They still see the sights of horribly mutilated dead bodies. They still suffer from post traumatic stress disorders.

You think America, Britain, France or the African Union will come to our aid? Think again. They abandoned Rwanda, they will refuse to be part of a Black-on-Black war. Besides they know how brutal Blacks are even to outside help. They haven’t forgotten what the Hutus did to the Belgian soldiers who tried to protect the Prime Minister of Rwanda. Neither have they forgotten what the Somalians did to the Peacekeeping Forces. They also know what the Libyans did to the American Ambassador. No they won’t intervene, they will look on while we hack each other to bits. It’s not their war, its not their business.

Perhaps you expect other African countries to run to our help and open their borders to let us in. Have you forgotten we are the most populous Black nation on earth? Ghana, Cameroun, …etc can only take in a tiny fraction of us before closing their borders. They too will look on while our attackers hack us in front of their borders.

WAKE UP NIGERIANS. Stop the tribal bashing. The only people who will suffer will be you and I. Our religious, tribal or political leaders will zoom off in their private jets and abandon us while they watch the carnage on BBC.

For the sake of our loved ones please let us unite. The average Muslim, Christian, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Efik… man/woman on the street doesn’t hate you. He/she wants what you want: peace and progress and a better life for their kids. Please refuse to be used by selfish leaders who incite us to hate each other. Refuse to be used to cause war. We are human beings first before our tribe, religion or politics. Please for the sake of our innocent children, let’s work for peace. WAKE UP NIGERIANS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

lolzzzzzzz, you are writing to people who lack basic common sense?
Dense brains that education however substandard have failed to refurbish their sensibilities?
I will only support a war that will reduce the number of f00ls we have in this country.
This 90's generation is a threat to our National security. A form of age profiled cleansing will be more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
idnobleg:

...and who is Chris Ngige?

Does it makes any difference who anybody is under the heat of war?

You mean the bill-less senator? I can still take my chances, my biggest fear in a faceless forum will be arguing with a terry G mindset.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sorry you don't understand international relations. War is a means of resolving issues that have defied peaceful resolution. Let's not go too far, if the militants in the Niger Delta had not taken up arms, no deliberation would have led to the creation of the Ministry of Niger Delta.

Do you sincerely believe the Niger delta ministry was created for the Niger deltans or part of the war spoils for the Burgeoisse who never saw action?

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Ayoola171(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"Eni ija o ba, ni n pe ara re l'okurin. Ibi aye gbe mi de o mo ma dupe te mi." - Orlando Owoh (E Get As E Be).
Òrò Ogbón. "The wise saying"
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I just wish you ask those old people too, (1) if the the Biafran/Nigerian War had not been fought whether Gowon would have succeeded in stoping Ojukwu from seceding. (2) If the Niger Deltan militants had not fought whether any round table discussion would have led to the marshall plan there.

How did ojukwu's secession solve the pogrom at the time since that was the major issue that destabilised the regions?

please remind me what the Niger delta marshall plan is?
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by authority2006(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
berem: Did that child die sucking his mother's bossom? Oh lord Jesus!

embarassed embarassed
They were not dead. The mother was sleeping while the child was sucking. Check again, and look at the difference between the picture of mother/child and the background pictures.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
No amount of patience would have made Ojukwu shift ground. Btw, were Ojukwu and Gowon not made to appear in different places to broker peace? Didn't Ojukwu boasted he had the best army?
On your claim that what happened in the Niger Delta wasn't war, I advise you read how other wars started. They hardly start on a large scale before snowbaling. The Biafran/Nigerian War started as a crisis. The FG used "police action" to quel it, but changed when it discovered Ojukwu wanted war. The Second World War started as trying to resist Hitler but snowballed to trying to resist Germany, Italy, Japan, etc.

your history is highly impaired, pls go and study. I tell you what, for every 10 Nigerians who prefer war to peaceful co existence, 9 missed history lessons, yours is more obvious though!!
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Osahenoma: The truth is anybody seeking for peace must first of all fight a war. You know why, because the barbarian beating the drum for war won't stop if approached peacefully so war need to be taking to them and u justice will ever win over injustice.

Tell me one nation who fought a war without direction and is better off for it?
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by watchindelta(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
declaro:

Thank you OP for reminding us that the threat of war is very real in Nigeria. Unfortunately many of us youths, specifically those who were born after the Civil War, have only romanticised versions of it. They quote things like “war is peace” and other ridiculous statements made by rogues who started or gained from wars. I wish they would quote the ordinary people who were butchered or starved to death by war. I wish they would quote women who were Molested and mutilated by foot soldiers, I wish they would quote the innocent children who cried helplessly while their hungry stomachs rumbled. I wish they would imagine the terror that stalked everyone, the stench of death and blood, the frantic pleadings before the victim was hacked to death.

War is ugly my friends. It is during war that you realise your neighbour will turn against you just to stay alive. You will give your attackers money, jewellery, and all your valued possessions. But they will ask for your head instead. Nothing will give them greater joy than watching you die.

Before they do that, they will bring your loved ones before you and make you watch while they commit the most horrific torture on them. They will brutally gang-molest your wife, mother, sisters and daughters without listening to their pleadings. Not content with that, they will forcefully ram sticks or rods into their private parts. You will look on helplessly as your loved ones slowly but painfully bleed to death. Your sons, father, husband or brothers will not be spared, they will be castrated in front of you before being beheaded.
War is not pretty.

Learn from the Tutsi Rwandans, they experienced unimaginable horrors. The survivors are not better than the dead. They still wake up in cold sweat from nightmares. They still hear the screams and smell the stench of rotting bodies. They still see the sights of horribly mutilated dead bodies. They still suffer from post traumatic stress disorders.

You think America, Britain, France or the African Union will come to our aid? Think again. They abandoned Rwanda, they will refuse to be part of a Black-on-Black war. Besides they know how brutal Blacks are even to outside help. They haven’t forgotten what the Hutus did to the Belgian soldiers who tried to protect the Prime Minister of Rwanda. Neither have they forgotten what the Somalians did to the Peacekeeping Forces. They also know what the Libyans did to the American Ambassador. No they won’t intervene, they will look on while we hack each other to bits. It’s not their war, its not their business.

Perhaps you expect other African countries to run to our help and open their borders to let us in. Have you forgotten we are the most populous Black nation on earth? Ghana, Cameroun, …etc can only take in a tiny fraction of us before closing their borders. They too will look on while our attackers hack us in front of their borders.

WAKE UP NIGERIANS. Stop the tribal bashing. The only people who will suffer will be you and I. Our religious, tribal or political leaders will zoom off in their private jets and abandon us while they watch the carnage on BBC.

For the sake of our loved ones please let us unite. The average Muslim, Christian, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Efik… man/woman on the street doesn’t hate you. He/she wants what you want: peace and progress and a better life for their kids. Please refuse to be used by selfish leaders who incite us to hate each other. Refuse to be used to cause war. We are human beings first before our tribe, religion or politics. Please for the sake of our innocent children, let’s work for peace. WAKE
UP NIGERIANS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Guy. take am easy. na joke i dey oh. this write. up too na
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by OneNaira6: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op Nigeria is already at war in case you didn't know.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
ofenmanucom:

Never U mention Ojukwu again in Ur entire life! Imbe.cile

Your restraint in using words like the above shows the depth of your home training.
lemme guess, product of a broken home?
single parent hood?
raised by mum cos dad was alcoholic and ran away?
product of forced adoption from dad's concubine?
or just a juvenile societal misfit?
either ways, I dont need a clairvoyant to tell me that you lack what it takes to be competitive in the world of the sane little wonder you found solace in buffoonery.
you have my sympathy bro! dont wanna be you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Feraz(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
centje: i don't know what this thread is about but i give 1M likes for this post. Dangote has invested in all the regions of Nigeria except southeast,the same with wealthy yorubas. If they so believe in one nigeria why avoid south east. On the other hand, igbos invested heavily on every part of this country. Igbos have always pushed and still pushing for one nigeria, but not a nigeria where they are not accepted. Declaration of biafra was a struggle to survive in a 'country' that wanted their extinction. If that war wasn't fought, may be we would have become puppets in the present Nigeria.
So, anyone accusing igbos of beating drums of war should first x-ray the how Nigeria is structured before coming to such conclusion.
Brother, the matter tire me oh. Instead of the youths of Nigeria coming together to fight against injustice and nepotism, they're pointing accusing fingers at each other and killing one another because of religion.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by armadeo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Leibnitz: When it will start will take everybody unawares and International community will declare no fly zone as it was done in Lybia. And the lootocrats will all witness the war cool

When a child speaks you really can tell. This " boy" you have watched too many movies.

The lootocrats as you call them will be sending you to your death and at the right time will make their escape.

People like you are usually the first casualty.

I see many have tried to educate you but have failed. Keep up your battle chants.

I once met a man who fought civil war and he said he joined the army because if the salary 19 pounds 10 cents.

Do you know what he kept repeating.

19 pounds 10 a lot of young men died for 19 pounds 10. He won't fight again cos he knows the truth..

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by zendy: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
abysirius: @ OP, kudos! I love this thread. It's thought provoking and an eye opener to all those nut heads. Hope they would listen. He who has ears...

People should learn. Stop unnecessary hatred and embrace peace. The aftermath of war no one knows. The reason many of you guys here on NL is calling for war is becos u're hungry and wretched. Think of a way to better your own life and I'm sure then u would realise how irrational it is for u to be thinking war. War

destroys, and never build. It's only the poor that suffer most when there is war. Ojukwu, Awolowo, Achebe, Obasanjo, Gowon etc still live after the civil war. But did u know the no of the poor that perished? Scores.. Against all odds, I still love nigerians and wouldn't want my people to suffer. If u think peace cannot do it, I will assume we've not been patient enough. Of what use is d freedom we're fighting for when a family/clan is completely wiped out. Hw do u justify that? in war, that can happen to anyone, to any family. Whatever we resolve to do, let it be with peace. The rich/ The mighty ones in naija will flee dis nation the moment there is war outbreak leaving the poor and the innocent pple to suffer. Think... Someone should pls think.

If there is an ethnic group in Nigeria that is experienced in the adverse effects of war,it is the Igbos. They bore the full effects of war fought on their land for almost 3 years. When you look deep into why 2 people fight or why two people go to war, you will find that it all starts because one or both parties decide to be unreasonable. I don't pray for war in Nigeria,why would we even fight each other? War will only come if there are people who want to pull out of Nigeria and the others say no. Freedom is one of the few things in life worth fighting and dying for. In Britain, the people of Scotland are about to vote if they want to be independent or not. Nobody is fighting there,but if you suggest the same idea in Nigeria,everybody starts talking about war. My prayers are that one day in the near future,my people the Igbos will pull out of Nigeria peacefully . But if the rest of Nigeria say no,then this unreasonable attitude will surely lead to war. We go our way peacefully or we stay together in pieces. "Ejiro maka ngbagbu aghalu ogu" !!
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by masqot(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
spikesC:

Is this not happening now?
Or is it because you're not experiencing it?

spikesC:

Is this not happening now?
Or is it because you're not experiencing it?

Bros, I don't pray to see more. I don't have to experience it to feel it. That's why there's need for peace and solution. You don't cut off the head because the hair has grown tall. I raised other issues in that write-up. Did you read it? Did you see those pictures OP posted? Have you watched MACHINE GUN PREACHER? Which is a true story of war in Sudan? I'm not here to throw tantrums. Think about those that loves you and those you love.
My comment closed
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by masqot(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
lastmessenger:
Please can you send me the videos of the wars you saw.

Pls, go to Kano today 27th July, 2014. Three bomb incidents occurred between 9am and 4.30 pm. Those might interest you if you're seriously looking for near-war video. I ran for dear life then. My friends that carried guns then did not live to tell this story I'm telling you today.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
kendrick93: if it is by goin to war dat will bring peace and all dis rubbish tribalism against one tribe and also to hav a better lyf then so be it.. i hate cowards who cnt confront issues instead trying to make peace all because of fear..
whether we lyk it or nt everyone goin to die so wats d point of being a coward..i will rather die as a hero fighting dan being a coward
Talk is cheap my brother.Since you want to die while fighting stop typing from your toilet and join the army to fight BH right now.Hero my foot.if you die do you think anyone would remember you?

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by spikesC(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
masqot:

Bros, I don't pray to see more. I don't have to experience it to feel it. That's why there's need for peace and solution. You don't cut off the head because the hair has grown tall. I raised other issues in that write-up. Did you read it? Did you see those pictures OP posted? Have you watched MACHINE GUN PREACHER? Which is a true story of war in Sudan? I'm not here to throw tantrums. Think about those that loves you and those you love.
My comment closed

I do not understand why you think i was trying to attack you. I just asked a question which everyone has been avoiding.

I am not supporting war, but i would be very myopic if i do not recognize and accept that war is already here.
You people are saying no one should start a war, but could not realize that we have been fighting war in Nigeria since time immemorial.

Your efforts are totally misdirected as it should be how to stop the war going on already.

The pictures OP posted is nothing. If you see and experience what is going on the North and the rural communities, then you'll really understand what am saying.

Our loved ones are already dying, what other kind of war death are you looking for before you accept that there is war in Nigeria?
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by spikesC(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
masqot:
Pls, go to Kano today 27th July, 2014. Three bomb incidents occurred between 9am and 4.30 pm. Those might interest you if you're seriously looking for near-war video. I ran for dear life then. My friends that carried guns then did not live to tell this story I'm telling you today.
God bless Nigeria.

If we run from our problems, who will solve them for us.
You don't want war but you want people to join the army and for the army to fight against insurgents.

If there comes an invasion from outside recognized forces, you'll still run.
When then will you fight for your right.

This is simple, we do not want peace, we want equal right and justice. If you cannot give it to us, then let us go our own way.
How is that beating the drums of war?

Long live Biafra
Long live Arewaland
Long live Oduastates

While you're thinking on this. Digest this too

spikesC: What is peace:
Peace is an occurrence of harmony characterized by lack of violence, conflict behaviors and the freedom from fear of violence. Commonly understood as the absence of hostility and retribution, peace also suggests sincere attempts at reconciliation, the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, prosperity in matters of social or economic welfare, the establishment of equality, and a working political order that serves the true interests of all.

wikipedia

Do we have peace:
Depends, i say no. If you say yes, then that peace is what i do not want.
We do not want that peace, we want equal right and justice.

How do we seek for peace then:
We go into dialog and general acceptance. Accord each other equal rights and justice.

If that doesn't work:
We go our separate ways.

But we don't want you to go, we want you to share the same peace we have to offer:
No, we want freedom

How do you get freedom:
We fight for it.

But freedom is not free, it comes with the highest of cost, the cost of blood:
It is better to die fighting for freedom than to live life in chains

Let him who have ear, hear. The war is already here.
If you can watch your people die every blessed day for the sake of THIS peace, I, cannot.

What is happening in Rwanda, Sudan etc. are already happening here.
So stop looking afar, it is at your door steps.
It is tribal wars, and it is never declared till the oppressed retaliate.

Long live Biafra
Long live Odua states
Long live Arewaland

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by lastmessenger: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
masqot:

God bless Nigeria.
Please do you know where i can buy AK 47 and loads of bullets.Am preparing for war.who knows what gonna happen next.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by jpphilips(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
spikesC:

If we run from our problems, who will solve them for us.
You don't want war but you want people to join the army and for the army to fight against insurgents.

If there comes an invasion from outside recognized forces, you'll still run.
When then will you fight for your right.

This is simple, we do not want peace, we want equal right and justice. If you cannot give it to us, then let us go our own way.
How is that beating the drums of war?

Long live Biafra
Long live Arewaland
Long live Oduastates

While you're thinking on this. Digest this too

Funny hw people say our right, our land, what belongs to them, lol, I propose mental profiling for this poster I quoted and his likes, anyone with his IQ or below should be sacrifised to which ever deity is interested.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Fourwinds: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
u can only know d beginning of war. u can never know when it will end. so pray it never comes
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by spikesC(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
jpphilips:

Funny hw people say our right, our land, what belongs to them, lol, I propose mental profiling for this poster I quoted and his likes, anyone with his IQ or below should be sacrifised to which ever deity is interested.

Errm, oga jpphilips, you don't have to insult me. Maybe you really need to be schooled.
I am a Nigerian, and the Nigerian law clearly states what my rights as a citizen is.

These rights include, but not limited to, Right to life, Right of Liberty, Right to fair Hearing, Right of Association, Right to own a property, Right to religion of choice and conscience, Equality before the law, Freedom from Discrimination, A suspect is assumed to be innocent until Pronounced guilty by Court of Law, Freedom of Expression, Freedom of Movement, Freedom of Assembly.

Now Mr. jpphilips, if the current state of administration cannot accord to me these my rights, what am i to do?
Stand and watch my loved ones to die?

Well, i guess people of your IQ and above could answer that for me.

But then, how can you when your intelligence could not fathom the meaning of rights.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Tobbie9(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Who noticed all leaders have been shouting pray for unity recently, something is going on in d background that we don't know about
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Mayb thez re happy seeing dem like dis
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by automaticgate(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by PenSniper: 2:26am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: maybe I have to shoot you. I can't stand being quoted by a devil's advocate.

A Virago !
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by PenSniper: 2:30am On Jul 28, 2014
lastmessenger:
Please do you know where i can buy AK 47 and loads of bullets.Am preparing for war.who knows what gonna happen next.

Easy, contact ISIS or Shekau.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by lastmessenger: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2014
PenSniper:

Easy, contact ISIS or Shekau.
That 1 far na

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.