Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41795 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by worry359(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
darocha1:

letz talk more about it on whatsapp & bbm

You are trying on several sections to have secret conversations.
This is the action of a THIEF agent
If you have anything honest to say then post it here for all to learn!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by phonesNgadgets: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
worry359:

You are trying on several sections to have secret conversations.
This is the action of a THIEF agent
If you have anything honest to say then post it here for all to learn!
Sir, in as much as we frown at questionable characters on this thread and on the whole of this online community, I find it so uncivil to accuse someone or call them names without concrete evidence of any act of dishonesty. If you have any genuine reasons on your words, please give evidence.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by madeoba: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
I'm into agriculture and I manage and own the 'OUC-ENTERPRISE' and also an entrepreneur, we have our farm situated in abeokuta ogun state. How do I get involved
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by phonesNgadgets: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
madeoba:
I'm into agriculture and I manage and own the 'OUC-ENTERPRISE' and also an entrepreneur, we have our farm situated in abeokuta ogun state. How do I get involved
Hello. Welcome here. smiley Please add me on whatsapp so that I can add you to the whatsapp group chat. My contact is on my signature. Thank you and do have a profitable week.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Hey my people cheesy Quite a while. I hope you guys are doing great. Wouldn't be a great idea if we all meet this Decemeber to check on ourselves, reflect on 2015 and plan for 2016? Your responses will go a long way.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 2:57am On Jan 16, 2016
2016! smiley
So many success stories already. cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Hybrid01: 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
newacca:
2016! smiley
So many success stories already. cool
Hello! I am a budding entrepreneur although I stay in Lagos. But I seek admission into Funaab this year. I am 17 and I produce soaps and hair creams on a small scale. I have sights on perfumes ; germicides and insecticides and most especially a fertilizer and ethanol plant. Funaab is a school that focuses more on Agriculture so I hope to get connections with some of the students who might later grow to own farms and the likes
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:48pm On May 02, 2016
Hybrid01:

Hello! I am a budding entrepreneur although I stay in Lagos. But I seek admission into Funaab this year. I am 17 and I produce soaps and hair creams on a small scale. I have sights on perfumes ; germicides and insecticides and most especially a fertilizer and ethanol plant. Funaab is a school that focuses more on Agriculture so I hope to get connections with some of the students who might later grow to own farms and the likes
You are on the right track. Welcome here bro. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by BrandExpert(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2016
Sorry i am not in and not from Abeokuta but just want to give some advise for would be entrepreneurs.

In the country we are today, everybody wants to be his or her own boss, not because we really want so but because we are pushed by our own government.

I can remember some years back when my dad was telling me about his mate they graduated together in school but did not get job until after 10 good years! I must say it is even now it is worse.

'You can never be as rich as Dangote if you work for someone as an employee'...'You can never be as successful as Mark Zuckerberg if you are going up and down looking for job'...'People that are big in life are no more than employers'.

These and more are what you hear day in day out when it comes to labour market today. That is what is driving our spirit to be an entrepreneur.

It is a good thing but people have forgotten, or maybe they intentionally skip it, that human beings are blessed differently. Not all of us can be employers, some people have tried and they fail. Some are very good when it comes to being employee,no matter how much you push that kind of people to be employer, they can not fit in well.

Before you run any business in life, first ask yourself the following questions;

1. What is my personal initiative and discipline like?
2. What is my attitude towards risk taking?
3. What is my general attitude like? Maybe when I do a job, do i feel good?

Therefore, it is imperative of you to know these before you enter any business.

There is an article I find interesting about this -it really tackle the issue of knowing who you are, employee or employer. There is even some set questions you have to answer to determine this.

You can this up on

http://academy.nbibrands.com/are-you-an-employee-or-employer/
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Hybrid01: 11:26pm On May 02, 2016
newacca:

You are on the right track. Welcome here bro. smiley
Thank you! Been here with great minds who have experience is a pleasure
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by webarse: 9:12am On May 03, 2016
Wow...wonderful thread I must say, but I don't know why I haven't stumbled on this thread long before now. I was born and bred in Abeokuta, even schooled there. I reside in Lagos for now but mostly pop in on weekends to relax am an aspiring entrepreneur with a gainful amount of experience and I will love to join this group.
I actually sat down to read all 23 pages and one thing I have noticed is that it seems the enthusiasm and participation of early starters have swindled. Not much Firepower like before as it took just three to four pages from August 2015 to Jan. 2016. @newacca I hope am wrong?
Anyways I would love to join and I should be bumping into abk this weekend too.
Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
webarse:
Wow...wonderful thread I must say, but I don't know why I haven't stumbled on this thread long before now. I was born and bred in Abeokuta, even schooled there. I reside in Lagos for now but mostly pop in on weekends to relax am an aspiring entrepreneur with a gainful amount of experience and I will love to join this group.
I actually sat down to read all 23 pages and one thing I have noticed is that it seems the enthusiasm and participation of early starters have swindled. Not much Firepower like before as it took just three to four pages from August 2015 to Jan. 2016. @newacca I hope am wrong?
Anyways I would love to join and I should be bumping into abk this weekend too.
Thanks
Unfortunately, you are right. A lot of our members misinterpreted the idea and thought it's mainly to help them with fund. Even if you want to help people with fund, won't there be any commitment on the entrepreneur's part? Most of the members don't even have a biz plan. I encouraged them come come up with a biz plan or biz model canvass and that I'll support such individual financially to reg. the business na,e. Till date, I've never seen any member buzz me that s/he has prepared one. sad

Though I still have the dream and strength to lead the course and ppl like you can light the fire again. My contact should be in my signature. Cheers.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by innomania77: 11:46am On May 31, 2017
Good Morning to Everyone and to the Facilitator of this Thread. i sincerely want to Bess God for the wisdom to have created this page. I have taken my time to read the different posts on this thread. They are awesome and Great. Its also a pity that many do not really understand what this page is actually for. Some think its all about soliciting for funds...Yes Funds may be of necessity, but Friends, without any form of commitment and a viable business plan, the funds cannot come. One does not just start building a house. Even our bible says it. Before you begin to build, you must sit down and do your feasibility study, do your due diligence, plan you cost and expenditure. Have a master plan of what you want to do before you begin to talk about the needed funds. Just my own little view.

Now to what i want to pen down here. Its exactly one month i got married to my Precious best friend and wife, and As God would have it, we are currently residing in Abeokuta. For me its my 7th year in Abeokuta. My wife is into event planning and coordination, be it Birthday, Wedding, name it. She knows her onions very well. She is apparently good at what she does...I can bet you. Now is there a platform where meetings are held so she can be part of it. As her husband, i want to support her dream and support what she's passionate about. Kindly reply. Thanks and Stay Blessed always.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by helengold88: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good day everyone,my name is Helen Adegoke,I've been earnestly searching for groups like this. I stay in Abeokuta and i just opened my fashion house where ready to wear and bespoke outfits for adults and kids will be produced, I would appreciate business growth tips and advice from experts in the entrepreneural world, I hope to hear from you guys soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Bellafinesse(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Are you in Abeokuta and interested in importation business and really want to make the most by getting the very best deals available at the lowest prices available......sign up for IMPORTATION 101.......call Ayo on 08137842220 for details
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nickigold(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2018
pls i am a native of Abeokuta.. I finish from.moshood abiola polytechnic (OND) I need to start up my business pls for God sake.. I need. a.loan.of 100 to 150 for 6months...I will be paying install mentally for 6months.... pls
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by PlusEmpire(f): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
I'm into gift boxes, notepads, lapel pins, brooches, and ankara accessories. Rush me oooo @plusempire
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by PlusEmpire(f): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
**My name is Omowunmi. Based in Lagos and Abeokuta.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Oluseye101: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Is it still on...... Am into tye and dye matured wears ....Abk... 08130214301
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jaybanky(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2020
I am pleased to find myself here, I just moved to Abeokuta and am trying to set up a biz over here..... I am really pleased to be here.. Thanks to everyone
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by TheSourcerer: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2021
genralph:
@newacca. I stay in Asero , but i shuffle between lagos and abeokuta because i don't have any contact in abeokuta. Which is giving me a serious problem considering d fact that abeokuta pple hardly responds on online forums.
hi from Eleweran.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by mutico20(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hi, it seems this group is not functioning, I really need advice on what business to open, you now things are changing day by day which is cursed by government and some other related things, so I need new advice because I am staying out of the country but thinking of coming home to establish a business in abeoukuta... Kindly advise me which business is the best as at now
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:18pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you all for your comments and contributions.
I have been away from this community, because:
1. I had to be more practical. smiley
2. I was outta Abeokuta at some point.

Now, I am back! Though I shuttle between Lagos & Abeokuta (and some Naija states) but the bottom line, I am back here.

If you're in Abeokuta and would still like us to continue where we started, drop your comment here.

It's just that we've gotten more experience, exposure and huge problems to solve as entrepreneurs.
smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by lajidson(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2022
Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.